PDA

View Full Version : 2 anniverseries

TheOldMark
03-19-2007, 09:32 AM
today is 4 years since Bush invaded Iraq. It is also 4 years since Ron left the band.

Grabbal
03-19-2007, 09:33 AM
Ron, we miss you.
Bush, we hate you.

HornyPope
03-19-2007, 09:33 AM
It's another important anniversary today for me and Izie. :)

HornyPope
03-19-2007, 09:35 AM
Btw, Bush didn't invade Iraq- Americans did. Hold yourself accountable to the same standards you hold the terrorists accountable. You know, you are fully responsible for the actions of your government.

F@ BANKZ
03-19-2007, 10:06 AM
Not over here at least; Blair invaded without support of the British people.

TheOldMark
03-19-2007, 01:23 PM
Btw, Bush didn't invade Iraq- Americans did. Hold yourself accountable to the same standards you hold the terrorists accountable. You know, you are fully responsible for the actions of your government.

hah. you have no idea how 'government' works do you? bush wasnt elected, nor did anywhere near half the population support the move.

wheelchairman
03-19-2007, 01:25 PM
hah. you have no idea how 'government' works do you? bush wasnt elected, nor did anywhere near half the population support the move.

Mark you completely missed the point.

Although I would also say that Americans shouldn't be held up to the viewpoints of their media.

Llamas
03-19-2007, 01:35 PM

Wait... maybe I'm just missing something... but Bush wasn't elected?

wheelchairman
03-19-2007, 01:37 PM
btw, I just noticed "anniverseries" :(

Llamas, obviously he means Bush wasn't elected according to the popular vote. Whether or not you think that is a valid point largely depends on whether or not you are a proponent of democracy of proponent of the legal system as is.

Llamas
03-19-2007, 01:46 PM
I think it's true, but not really a good point. But that was already mentioned.

Vera
03-19-2007, 01:52 PM
*cue power ballad*

If I could turn back time...

F@ BANKZ
03-19-2007, 01:54 PM
The fact is Bush didn't win: I know alot of people argue that's not completely established: but the count came out George Bush won the election so Gore should be in office now. Well, not exactly since there has been another election since Bush's first.

Llamas
03-19-2007, 01:58 PM
The fact is Bush didn't win: I know alot of people argue that's not completely established: but the count came out George Bush won the election so Gore should be in office now. Well, not exactly since there has been another election since Bush's first.

Exactly. Bush definitely won against Kerry. It's pointless to argue whether or not Bush won the first election, because America changed between elections.

ninthlayer
03-19-2007, 02:33 PM
*cue power ballad*

If I could turn back time...
http://www.romwell.com/books/music/Cher/cher11.jpg
If I could find a way!

Venom Symbiote
03-19-2007, 03:05 PM
Bush is your Lord and Savior, the non-Anti-Christ.

Bow down to his not-so-evilness.

Yay for hippies. :mad: Grow a pair, Mark.

JohnnyNemesis
03-19-2007, 04:41 PM
^Stop operating on bullshit stereotypes, kthx.

Jakebert
03-19-2007, 04:45 PM
Hippies are almost as funny as angry conservatives who bitch about how dumb hippies are, even though hippies haven't existed for a long time.

ZagmenO
03-19-2007, 05:18 PM
Last I checked, hippies did not go for the whole anti christ thing, but rather for world peace. Which is kind of the opposite.

coke_a_holic
03-19-2007, 05:37 PM
Hippies are almost as funny as angry conservatives who bitch about how dumb hippies are, even though hippies haven't existed for a long time.

Yeah, Ultra-Conservative Christian Reichists < Hippies < Human Beings.

Btw, it's obv Bush's fault that Iraq is underway. I mean, Congress certainly has nothing to do with it, obv. It's a lot easier to shit the blame on a man who you can distance yourself from than the congress people that are supposed to represent you.

lololl someone needs to post pix of Bush's face next 2 a chimpz here lolllol. Then we can make fun of his poor public speaking skills a little more. Fantastic work guys.

Also, Grabbal, you live in Norway. Don't talk about Bush.

XYlophonetreeZ
03-19-2007, 05:41 PM
Bush is your Lord and Savior, the non-Anti-Christ.

Bow down to his not-so-evilness.

Yay for hippies. :mad: Grow a pair, Mark.
In this thread alone, Mark is far superior to you.

And your so-called "hippies" are all over this BBS. Including Noodles. First off, deal with it. Second of all, don't wait until someone who's widely disliked expresses an opinion to lash out this way. I know you're usually outspoken, but still, the condescending, baseless remarks like "grow a pair" are really gay.

Also, I lol'd at your serious use of a mad-face smiley.

Paint_It_Black
03-19-2007, 08:20 PM
today is 4 years since Bush invaded Iraq. It is also 4 years since Ron left the band.

Coincidence? I think not.

HornyPope
03-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Exactly. Bush definitely won against Kerry. It's pointless to argue whether or not Bush won the first election, because America changed between elections.

Exactly! Suck on that, Libs.

Forgive my current avatar, people. It's nothing but flirtation du jour; I just think Hillary is a wonderful woman and it's time America gave the to world the first female president ever. Such an exciting day of humanity omg!