PDA

View Full Version : bomb threats at schools

Camel Filters
03-20-2007, 01:33 AM
I'm so sick of hearing about all these bomb threats at area high schools. I think Kids make up these bomb threats for an excuse to get out of school for the day. I don't know if wisconsin kids are the only ones whos dumb enough to make these threats. I'm sure other states has bomb threats at school too.
So discuss what you guys think about bomb threats.

Endymion
03-20-2007, 01:55 AM
http://www.csulb.edu/~rjames/antony.png

MrJoe
03-20-2007, 03:07 AM
I think Kids make up these bomb threats for an excuse to get out of school for the day.

Wel obviously!

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-20-2007, 03:36 AM
There was one at our neighbouring school and there was a raid on the teachers home and materials to make and detonate explosives

Bazza
03-20-2007, 03:47 AM
There was one at our neighbouring school and there was a raid on the teachers home and materials to make and detonate explosives

My dad has materials to make explosives in the shed, but it doesn't make him a bomb maker. He enjoys gardening, hence having fertilliser. If you open up your kitchen cupboard, you'll find many bottles of household cleaners that, with a little know-how, can be turned into bombs. So technically everyone has materials to blow up stuff!

But seriously it's pretty dumb of kids to make bomb threats, wtf are they trying to achieve other than proving that they are insane.

Manic Subsidal Boy
03-20-2007, 04:26 AM
My dad has materials to make explosives in the shed, but it doesn't make him a bomb maker. He enjoys gardening, hence having fertilliser. If you open up your kitchen cupboard, you'll find many bottles of household cleaners that, with a little know-how, can be turned into bombs. So technically everyone has materials to blow up stuff!

Everyone has shit to blow up stuff, but I don't mean metho and petrol shit.

Bazza
03-20-2007, 04:32 AM
Everyone has shit to blow up stuff, but I don't mean metho and petrol shit.

I wasn't talking about "metho and petrol shit"....

You can make things that are far worse from household stuff, which is the worrying thought.

wheelchairman
03-20-2007, 06:18 AM
If you can bake a cake you can make a bomb.

Anyways, I don't understand why it bothers Camel Filters....

Llamas
03-20-2007, 06:30 AM
Every little thing that's part of a regular teenager's life bothers camel filters enough to make a thread about it.

Sin Studly
03-20-2007, 08:30 AM
I think Kids make up these bomb threats for an excuse to get out of school for the day.

I love how everything that's obvious to a normal person is like some inspired revelation for wishomie.

Camel Filters
03-20-2007, 09:56 AM
I don't understand why everything I say backfires. I try to make a decent thread that everyone can talk about and you guys just make fun of me.

Llamas
03-20-2007, 09:58 AM
...you made a thread saying that you think bomb threats are a way for kids to get out of school. What else is there to say? It's obvious that that's why people do them.

Also, all your threads are you complaining about something really lame. Bomb threats... snow... nobody cares about these things.

ZagmenO
03-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Bomb threats, huh? That's random. Well, these things have been happening since, well, long. I just know that if I were still in school, It'd be frikkin amazing if someone ran around yelling: "BOMB!!! BOMB IN THE BUILDING!!!!!" Everyone having to leave early, that kid getting expelled for false alarm. But that's just my thought pattern. :D

wheelchairman
03-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Obviously the whole thread more or less underlines that wishomie is a liar who is still in high school.

Jakebert
03-20-2007, 03:10 PM
Yeah, that's what this all seems like to me. I don't know why anyone who's graduated from high school would give 2 shits about a bomb threat. I'm in high scool and I barely give a fuck about them, same with most of the people at my school. Srsyl wishhomie, are you around 16? Seems about right to me.

RickyCrack
03-20-2007, 03:12 PM
I have reason to believe that this thread is a bomb.

MrJoe
03-20-2007, 03:20 PM
No, you're da bomb.

RickyCrack
03-20-2007, 03:27 PM
careful or i'm gonna 'splode!

Llamas
03-20-2007, 03:47 PM
Wait, wishomie claimed to be out of high school? HAHA. Well this thread clearly proves him wrong. Bomb threats don't work the same in college. How would they work? Hey, guys, there's a bomb in the Chemistry building! So, one of your classes is canceled for the day. Yeah, it doesn't work the same. So clearly he's in high school.

killer_queen
03-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Alright, alright. I'll stop sending threats to wishomie's school just to make him stop whining about it. But that's just all. Only wishomie's school.

Bazza
03-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Hey, guys, there's a bomb in the Chemistry building!

Somehow I find this midly amusing. The amount of chemicals in our Chemistry building is far more than enough to cause serious damage. Also one of my lecturers has a serious obsession with telling us about different varieties of explosives!

RickyCrack
03-20-2007, 03:51 PM
I almost had an urge to make a thread called Bomb Threads At Schools, and post exactly this. But thought it's a stupid idea to create an entire new thread for.

I'm so sick of hearing about all these bomb threads made by high schoolers. I think Kids make up these bomb threads for an excuse to prove they're in high-school. I know wisconsin kids aren't the only ones whos dumb enough to make these threads. I'm sure other states have bomb threads at school too.
So discuss what you guys think about bomb threads.

Camel Filters
03-20-2007, 10:33 PM
Wait, wishomie claimed to be out of high school? HAHA. Well this thread clearly proves him wrong. Bomb threats don't work the same in college. How would they work? Hey, guys, there's a bomb in the Chemistry building! So, one of your classes is canceled for the day. Yeah, it doesn't work the same. So clearly he's in high school.

I never said they were happening in my school. There happening at area high schools. I am out of High school and I'm not going to college at this moment. I just keep hearing about them on the news. Yes, I do actually watch the news.

JohnnyNemesis
03-20-2007, 11:01 PM
I have to be honest, you people are getting desperate when it comes to bashing wishomie. Half of the shit in this thread leveled against him made no sense whatsoever and was pieced together by assumptions. Aside from this thread being pretty stupid, nothing said was even valid.

Rag Doll
03-20-2007, 11:06 PM
I have to be honest, you people are getting desperate when it comes to bashing wishomie. Half of the shit in this thread leveled against him made no sense whatsoever and was pieced together by assumptions. Aside from this thread being pretty stupid, nothing said was even valid.

every time i read one of your posts, i love you more. mhm.

JohnnyNemesis
03-20-2007, 11:08 PM
Thanks lovey; I also accept affection and gratitude in the form of fancy dinners, hot stuff. *wink*

Rag Doll
03-20-2007, 11:13 PM
Thanks lovey; I also accept affection and gratitude in the form of fancy dinners, hot stuff. *wink*

i'll totes take you for a fancy dinner next time you're in jersey.

and then you can come home with me and eat again.

JohnnyNemesis
03-20-2007, 11:13 PM
But I won't be hungry if we eat a fanc--

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GET IT!