PDA

View Full Version : Do you like the snow?

Mr.Person123
03-20-2007, 03:17 PM
Do you like the snow thats around in the winter [This winter]
I like the snow sometimes and sometimes I hate it..

RickyCrack
03-20-2007, 03:17 PM
stop .

Anya82
03-20-2007, 05:13 PM
It never snows where i live, and haven't visited a snowed place, so I haven't even seen it. I don't know how it feels in your hands.
Well, I saw snow once... when i went to Italy. It was January, and we were on the bus. I only saw it through the window, so i guess it doesn't count.

Biggest offspring fan
03-20-2007, 05:22 PM
I fucki'n hate it, it's just cold and annoying and you can't drive moped. And when you're in school you only gets into a snowball fight or something. The only good thing is that you can snowboard and ski on it.

Llamas
03-20-2007, 05:28 PM
I love snow. I hate this winter because I missed all the snow. :(

Bazza
03-20-2007, 05:29 PM
It snowed here yesterday, but it wasn't cold enough to settle.

Llamas
03-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Same here... it was like snowrain. :(

Bazza
03-20-2007, 05:34 PM
snowrain. :(

On the radio they called it sn-ail (snow/hail), which shows the quality of presenters on local radio stations.

Llamas
03-20-2007, 05:38 PM
Eek, that's pathetic. What's the temperature like up in England? It was still +1.8 when it snowed... ugh. Today it was like +3.

Bazza
03-20-2007, 05:41 PM
About +7 celsius during the day (well today). It was much higher last week, t-shirt weather, and now it's completely flipped, stupid weather. (you may notice that talking about the weather is something the English have truly mastered, we can spend many an hour discussing it :p )

Llamas
03-20-2007, 05:45 PM
About +7 celsius during the day (well today). It was much higher last week, t-shirt weather, and now it's completely flipped, stupid weather. (you may notice that talking about the weather is something the English have truly mastered, we can spend many an hour discussing it :p )

Our weather completely flipped after last week, too. On Sunday, I had all the windows open, tshirts... all the kids were outside all day long. Then Monday it was fucking cold and snowrainy. Lame.

And discussing the weather is TOTALLY a Minnesota thing! Stop stealing our thunder!

Bazza
03-20-2007, 05:50 PM
Our weather completely flipped after last week, too. On Sunday, I had all the windows open, tshirts... all the kids were outside all day long. Then Monday it was fucking cold and snowrainy. Lame.

And discussing the weather is TOTALLY a Minnesota thing! Stop stealing our thunder!

B-B-B-Buuuttt it it is a national trait of ours... Seriously old people never stop talking about it! Maybe Minnesota used to be a British colony... :rolleyes:

I'm assuming Austria gets very similar weather to over here, mainland Europe normally does.

Llamas
03-20-2007, 05:52 PM
B-B-B-Buuuttt it it is a national trait of ours... Seriously old people never stop talking about it! Maybe Minnesota used to be a British colony... :rolleyes:

Actually, Minnesotans are known for talking about the weather all the time, haha. Weird. And Minnesota is totally Scandinavian... Mostly Swedish and Norwegian. :P

I'm assuming Austria gets very similar weather to over here, mainland Europe normally does.
Yeah, probably... you're much farther North, but you also have the water all around. The weather is probably similar, but I'm sure you get much more rain.. suckas!

Bazza
03-20-2007, 05:58 PM
When it comes to rain we have a saying: "it never rains, it pours". Yet come summertime the south of England will have a drought, whilst the north is drenched, truly a messed up weather system (I guess that's why everyone talks about it!)

Llamas
03-20-2007, 06:00 PM
That's just what happens when you're around so much water, I guess. Craziness. In Minnesota (well, in the band, anyway), we'd always say, "It never rains [on the Minnesota marching band]... it's just a heavy dew". That was supposed to keep our chins up when we had to march in downpours. Lame. But really, when you're so far inland like Minnesota, you don't get that much rain. We had a bad drought a few years ago, actually.

mushi_999
03-20-2007, 06:12 PM
no my car keeps getting stuck. Im glad its melting