PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Story

iLikeTatorTots
03-21-2007, 12:48 PM
Pick any Offspring CD and make up a story useing all the song names in it.

Self-Titled:

The sun was starting to rise as (Jennifer Lost The War) in (Tehran). She cried for her (Elders) as the (Demons) (Beheaded) everyone, and then screamed, (Kill The President)! "(Ill be waiting) (Out On Patrol)" Jennifer said to herself, with a twisted look in her eye. She got to the (Crossroads) and stepped on a little (Black Ball) with piercing spikes sticking out. Three of them went through her foot, then bent so she couldn't go anywhere since the ball was stuck in the ground. She was damned there for (A Thousand Days) until a hurricane flooded everything over and was eaten by piranhas.

F@ BANKZ
03-21-2007, 12:50 PM
been done before but not with 1 album i think: Do you have to use all songs because if so i gotta get away

Sorry, sorry i couldn't resist.

ZagmenO
03-21-2007, 12:55 PM
been done before but not with 1 album i think: Do you have to use all songs because if so i gotta get away

Sorry, sorry i couldn't resist.

A million miles away to be exact. ;)

F@ BANKZ
03-21-2007, 01:03 PM
hohoho!, XD

ZagmenO
03-21-2007, 01:04 PM
The sun was starting to rise

Were you Staring at the Sun?

iLikeTatorTots
03-21-2007, 01:05 PM
Fuck, I failed at life... again. Ill stick with replying instead of thread posting. This is like that episode of South Park where The Simpsons already did everything.

F@ BANKZ
03-21-2007, 01:11 PM
I just want to re-live this moment. Also iLikeTatorTots: don't sweat we all post crap once in a while, observe...

so you want it to go all the way to the end of the line?

that's All I Want

oh man I'm hilarious!

awww this is taking forever...and a day

*uses gayman's avatar drums for a drum roll*

Stop with the song references or I will have you all..."Beheaded" in "Tehran."

well I Choose to Defy You and Take It Like A Man

But remember, you "Can't Repeat" the same joke because it's a "Bad Habit" to do that. It's "Cool to Hate" this kinda stuff but you "Gotta Get Away" from the bad "Feelings" you have for the "Original Pranskter" who set this up. It's hard for me to think of good jokes because I have "The Worst Hangover Ever" and I "Can't Get my Head Around You." But "All Along" this beats spending "A thousand days" in "Walla Walla" when "The Kids Aren't Alright!"

I'm sure i could beat that but have you ever considered that i actually could leave it behind and do something alot more useful that may be of some use or even change the world. Okay I'm No Hero but if i respond to things like that I'll Be Waiting for when you're in prison, awaiting The Noose, for spamming before i could ever stop responding to you're comments so Spare Me The Details. People am i alone when i just want to Hit That Zagman for not giving anyone time to relax or stopping posting, I'm sure It'll Be A Long Time before he's Gone Away and when he is i will be amazed but hey i've gotta have something to believe in so... MOTA!

Well you're Never Gonna Find Me but I'll stop posting if you can Kill the President with a Lightning Rod but that'll be a Long Way Home later on. I mean he's a Million Miles Away. Perhaps you can hire someone to do it. But you have to Pay the Man and it'll cost a lot so Why Don't You get a Job? I Choose to respect my Elders. And because Bush is an elder, I'll use Dirty Magic to keep him and Americana alive.

Oh god, spare me the details.

Jennifer lost the war

This is one of those many times i really wish i was called Jennifer

Good times:p

SkunkIt
03-21-2007, 02:26 PM
Me and my old lady went to go fuck with Da Hui.

goonadie1day
03-21-2007, 02:45 PM
ill be amazed if anyone with self esteem post after me. XD i tried

Corpse
03-21-2007, 03:43 PM
Im afraid iv'e got to go the long way home, mind you, there isn't a short way if it's a million miles away. O well, maybe I could have a Race Against Myself, or maybe just pay the man for a taxi. Ahh, so many thoughts, opps, dammit i changed again. Hey, im coming to a crossroads, i would love to hit that chick, but shes just staring at the sun, and now thats gone away :(. This dirty magic just torments my life, and all i want is to get it right, I have feelings you know, just like vultures! Have you ever had a bad habit when you just felt you just gotta get away? Just find something to believe in, and think about the meaning of life, cos way down the line you will find out.

What a lame ass attempt to fit in as many as possible :p.

DividingByZero71
03-21-2007, 04:41 PM
wow, i cant think of anything.

i can think of somthing, but it might take me a long time to think about it. so it might take me a thousand days. or if worst comes to worst, i'll be a long time.

loud_noises!
03-21-2007, 05:28 PM
have you ever had to take a shit so big that you released all your feelings?

...not the best...but its something.:D

goonadie1day
03-21-2007, 06:12 PM
PFFT I TRIED REALLY FUCKING HARD!

I still dont wanna hit that... i'd rather be hit by a lightening rod. I got into a fight... cause i fucked with Da hui they made me take the long way home Trust me when i say this... it was a race against myself cause ive got the worst hangover ever.

I cant get my head around you or out of the noose...

You're never gonna find me especially when you're in prison... so spare me the details of you incarseration...

how the fuck can you use neocon!?

ZagmenO
03-21-2007, 08:23 PM
It doesn't have to be all from one album.

DirtyYeso
03-21-2007, 08:28 PM
well today i had one fine day with some elders from tehran they just told me to come out and play. Later their were talking about the meaning of life and how "the kids aren't alright these days", but i guess that's just a bad habit old people have, although they had nitro in their car. There was also this dude who had no self-esteem at all and had strong feeling for some vultures

now i gotta get away...
:D

zacsta
03-21-2007, 09:39 PM
id be Amazed if someone dosnt post some song reference in the next post.