PDA

View Full Version : anyone

Embodude2004
12-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Does anyone know any good offspring sites that have some media player skins that arent winam. Like real player skins or windows media player skins.

Noodles is gay
12-29-2004, 11:41 AM
get a program called ARES.

then type in offspring.

You'll thank me!

superstardj4eva
12-29-2004, 06:03 PM
Does anyone know any good offspring sites that have some media player skins that arent winam. Like real player skins or windows media player skins.

I suggest you read the question before posting in future noodles is gay. Just a friendly warning. I believe they asked if anyone knew any good offspring sites that have media player skins which aren't winam (i believe you mean winamp but pardon me if i'm wrong). :D

Noodles is gay
12-29-2004, 06:08 PM
I suggest you read the question before posting in future noodles is gay. Just a friendly warning. I believe they asked if anyone knew any good offspring sites that have media player skins which aren't winam (i believe you mean winamp but pardon me if i'm wrong). :D

Fuck off, go fuck that girl who fancies the ass off you but you're too dumb to realize it.

superstardj4eva
12-29-2004, 06:37 PM
Embodude2004 i suggest you can try ares and search for offspring media player skins but i doubt that it will be very likely that you'll find many matches, instead i suggest you download a program called limewire and it works a bit like ares (do a search for offspring media player skins in 'programs' but it has more seeds (computery name for file download locations) and you might be able to find more matches but i can't promise you anything. Good luck.

Embodude2004
12-30-2004, 09:10 AM
i allready did but nothing comes up

Obie2trice
12-30-2004, 09:27 AM
Too bad for you, use google

Satankaban
12-31-2004, 06:00 AM
Maybe you should try www.offspring.art.pl
This is a polish site about The Offspring. I think youŽll find there something!