PDA

View Full Version : i favor new mods

Pages : [1] 2

TheOldMark
03-22-2007, 03:26 PM
i favor new mods

wheelchairman
03-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Of course you do. You just got busted for sharing offspring demos on the official boards.

I favor smarter users.

JohnnyNemesis
03-22-2007, 03:39 PM
i favor new mods

Well, with a compelling case like the one you've so succinctly presented here, I'm sure the administrators will take you very seriously.

Those are the strongest four words I've ever read!

Llamas
03-22-2007, 04:06 PM
*nude FUCK TEN DchARATERS!

Maleficent
03-22-2007, 04:17 PM
why? they aren't dsoing their job right? :rolleyes:

iLikeTatorTots
03-22-2007, 05:10 PM
Lol, sharing pirated songs on the bands official web-forum, genius. That's like smoking pot in a police station.

Maleficent
03-22-2007, 06:19 PM
actually I think he only shared information he got from Dexter that was considered 'personnal'

unless I missed a few pages...

Little_Miss_1565
03-22-2007, 07:44 PM
He posted a link saying they were demos, I deleted them, then he said they weren't, and that he only did that to antagonize me. I pointed out that this was pretty fucking immature, then he edited his post (which I had already quoted) where he said he'd only done it to get at me to something more innocuous. He feels embarassed, so of course he wants new mods, because that would solve everything. Rolleyes.

For those of you wishing for NUDE mods, be careful what you wish for.

nieh
03-22-2007, 07:49 PM

I would die for some nudes of Ryan.

Endymion
03-23-2007, 12:28 AM
I would die for some nudes of Ryan.

this can be arranged.

TheOldMark
03-23-2007, 09:07 AM
Of course you do. You just got busted for sharing offspring demos on the official boards.

I favor smarter users.

no sir, demos were never released on the board by me. I dare you to prove otherwise.

JoY
03-23-2007, 09:26 AM
I'd like to see arguments on why this board needs new mods & suggestions on who would fulfill our tasks better than we do right now, how & why.

Llamas
03-23-2007, 10:32 AM
no sir, demos were never released on the board by me. I dare you to prove otherwise.

That's the whole point of *deleted posts*. Nobody can prove otherwise if it was deleted. Wow.

I'd like to see arguments on why this board needs new mods & suggestions on who would fulfill our tasks better than we do right now, how & why.

becauseomgotherpeoplewouldntdeletehisposts!!!!11!! !! Mark, any mod with any common sense would have deleted your post. You are also funny because you don't like the actions of ONE MOD, so you think the board needs all new mods?? WTF?

TheOldMark
03-23-2007, 10:46 AM
That's the whole point of *deleted posts*. Nobody can prove otherwise if it was deleted. Wow.

becauseomgotherpeoplewouldntdeletehisposts!!!!11!! !! Mark, any mod with any common sense would have deleted your post. You are also funny because you don't like the actions of ONE MOD, so you think the board needs all new mods?? WTF?

I really think your missing the point, demos were never posted by me. I used the idea of posting demos to prove my point that certain board members would be pissy no matter what. I posted a link that did not contain demos, but it was deleted anyway.

0r4ng3
03-23-2007, 10:47 AM
That's still spamming, in some way. I mean, that sounds like something that's against some rule.

the_GoDdEsS
03-23-2007, 10:57 AM
I really think your missing the point, demos were never posted by me. I used the idea of posting demos to prove my point that certain board members would be pissy no matter what. I posted a link that did not contain demos, but it was deleted anyway.

Whether they were real or not, any moderator would have deleted that. So the point you really managed to prove is that the mods are doing their job. Congrats.

HeadAroundU
03-23-2007, 11:29 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/mark17_pt2.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
03-23-2007, 12:15 PM

Yeah. You could put your eye out with what I'm packin' .

Little_Miss_1565
03-23-2007, 12:44 PM
Whether they were real or not, any moderator would have deleted that. So the point you really managed to prove is that the mods are doing their job. Congrats.

Haha. Thanks. I love it when people want me to get fired for doing my job.

wheelchairman
03-23-2007, 01:05 PM
So you want her to download every single uploaded file in her forum, just to make sure that you are telling the truth about breaking board rules?

Are you high?

Rag Doll
03-23-2007, 01:43 PM
Yeah. You could put your eye out with what I'm packin' .

quoted for truth.

TheOldMark
03-23-2007, 01:57 PM

so, if I said, hey everyone I have some rarieties at my site offspringfans.com, check it out! and the moderatrix deleted it, your saying they would be doing their job? because I say theyre holding an unfair grudge.

this cannot be against the rules because you were all over that site 7 years ago.

JohnnyNemesis
03-23-2007, 01:59 PM
this cannot be against the rules because you were all over that site 7 years ago.

That was 7 fucking years ago. SEVEN YEARS AGO. You can't use that shit now.

the_GoDdEsS
03-23-2007, 02:11 PM
Why are you twisting it around now and trying to weasel out of it? If they were fake links, it obviously falls under spam. What's there NOT to understand?

wheelchairman
03-23-2007, 02:20 PM
The funny thing is, 7 years ago you were the type of guy who used to brag about having offspring rarities but then you wouldn't share them.

Now people are no longer impressed, and everyone has moved on. And you are so forelorn over your broken crown as King of the Nerds. Move on, man.

Llamas
03-23-2007, 02:23 PM
so, if I said, hey everyone I have some rarieties at my site offspringfans.com, check it out! and the moderatrix deleted it, your saying they would be doing their job? because I say theyre holding an unfair grudge.

Wait... you've been doing this shit for SEVEN YEARS?? Get a life, dude.

TheOldMark
03-23-2007, 02:25 PM
The funny thing is, 7 years ago you were the type of guy who used to brag about having offspring rarities but then you wouldn't share them.

I shared them all, youre thinking of Oxy

Little_Miss_1565
03-23-2007, 02:32 PM

Big fucking difference between sharing things on your old site, which you were hooked up for, and putting shit up now that the site is gone on their own site--that is, information and demos not volunteered to you expressly to break to the fans. But I'm not Sisyphus, I have zero interest in continuing to explain permission issues to you when you are willfully refusing to understand.

And whether or not I think someone is a fucking idiot/asshole/both has nothing to do with my moderating. There are plenty of people I dislike much more than you who contribute regularly to GOD.

RickyCrack
03-23-2007, 02:41 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/mark17_pt2.jpg

http://pr0n.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/3/36/KradesException.png

Endymion
03-23-2007, 02:42 PM
i flavor new mods.

Endymion
03-23-2007, 02:43 PM

lawls! i <3 symbolic logic

ninthlayer
03-23-2007, 09:38 PM
<3, goddamn <3.

Beast, stop using caps lock/posting/breathing. I'm asking nicely.

JoY
03-24-2007, 03:53 AM
So you want her to download every single uploaded file in her forum, just to make sure that you are telling the truth about breaking board rules?

Are you high?

hahaha.<3

so, basically.. you posted a fake link.. claiming it contained demos, it being your intention that it'd get deleted to prove your ridiculous point of a certain grudge, when the actual point is that you can't post links to demos & that fake links are wastes of space... logically resulting in it being deleted by one of the moderators & that tells you (all) the moderators aren't doing their job correctly, because.. the link that was deleted was fake?

was it some twisted experiment to see if moderators would notice it, do their job & delete a link for possibly containing demos...
or was it some twisted experiment to see if moderators would notice it, do their job & delete a fake link?
...because it'd mean they're doing their job either way.

I don't know what the fuck you're trying to accomplish here - it seems you intended to make a moderator trip & fall by posting a fake link & seeing if it'd get deleted for being a real link (speaking of grudge..). except you're too dumb to understand it's a lose-lose situation; your shit should've been deleted either way, because either a real or fake link to demos has no place here. & you're well aware of that, or else you wouldn't have expected people to "be pissy no matter what". great logic you've got there, genius.

in conclusion, I'd say the particular mod we're speaking of has done her job more than excellently.

EDIT: & the argument you're using is SEVEN fucking years old, which doesn't only make it VERY outdated, but kind of makes a huge difference, considering people here from seven years ago aren't much older now than in their early twenties (not to mention they weren't moderators back then, trying to maintain the forums). that's like saying to a nine year old; "when you were six, you didn't mind running around naked, either!!", or asking a sixty year old why she doesn't still wear the tight tanktops she wore 20 years ago. it makes a difference of about 1/3rd of most of our lives & I don't know about you, but in that relatively large portion everyone else just.. grew the fuck up.

Great Mike
03-24-2007, 04:28 AM
I favor you go fucking shoot your dick off and die.

YOU FUCKING POS WORTHLESS LIAR. I SAW YOUR POST BEFORE SHE DELETED IT... YOU POS GO FUCK YOURSELF!

HAHAHA!

You need to realise that your website is DONE AND OVER WITH You STUPID MOTHER FUCKER! Quit acting like your all cool. You start shit and get bashed... NO ONE WANTS TO HEAR IT!

Agreed.

Agreed... again.

I dislike you.

JohnnyNemesis
03-24-2007, 08:00 AM
I still wanna hear an explanation as to why we need new mods.

A valid one.

0r4ng3
03-24-2007, 08:12 AM
Well, new mods doesn't have to mean replacement mods. It can simply mean more mods. I'm just saying, that hasn't exactly been clarified.

JoY
03-24-2007, 09:10 AM
...even an Amsterdam meet-up couldn't host all mods. go figure. we've got more than enough mods to do the whole.. moderating. right? because if you've got complaints, just let us know. I don't think more mods would solve anything, though. more would make it even more complicated to communicate.

yes. we communicate.

either way, Rickyrickrick; were you demanding an explanation specially for me?<3

JohnnyNemesis
03-24-2007, 09:15 AM
Well, new mods doesn't have to mean replacement mods. It can simply mean more mods. I'm just saying, that hasn't exactly been clarified.

You do realize that by introducing the longshot into the argument, you're just giving him more ammo for his lies, right?

either way, Rickyrickrick; were you demanding an explanation specially for me?<3

Everything I do is specially for you with a heart <3 :P

0r4ng3
03-24-2007, 09:18 AM
You do realize that by introducing the longshot into the argument, you're just giving him more ammo for his lies, right?
Fuck!

What I meant to say was, no new mods are necessary. In fact, I think we should take away some mods.

No, wait, that doesn't sound right either. Double fuck!

...I think I'll just leave now.

JoY
03-24-2007, 09:45 AM
Everything I do is specially for you with a heart <3 :P

I don't believe you. *pouts* I feel so invisible, boo.

<3 ;D

Killboy
03-24-2007, 12:11 PM

We don't..........

HeadAroundU
03-24-2007, 12:25 PM
We don't..........
We don't want to hear or we don't want more moderators? Idiot.

Killboy
03-24-2007, 01:51 PM
We don't want to hear or we don't want more moderators? Idiot.

mmmhhh.... fuck you????

We don't need new moderators!!!!

HeadAroundU
03-24-2007, 02:06 PM
We don't need new moderators!!!!
Do you see? You can type the whole sentence. I know it's difficult but hey, you are improving.

Killboy
03-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Do you see? You can type the whole sentence. I know it's difficult but hey, you are improving.

Yes I am!!

HeadAroundU
03-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Yes I am!!
..........:rolleyes:

Killboy
03-24-2007, 02:18 PM
Okay, back to topic...

We don't need new moderators... The ones who favor to change moderators are the ones who dislike them, independently if they're doing an excellent work (which is happening so far).

Let's recognize it, they're excellent mods, for God's sake, we barely notice spammers, which is hard to achieve!!

Maleficent
03-24-2007, 02:46 PM
Okay, back to topic...

We don't need new moderators... The ones who favor to change moderators are the ones who dislike them, independently if they're doing an excellent work (which is happening so far).

Let's recognize it, they're excellent mods, for God's sake, we barely notice spammers, which is hard to achieve!!

I'm a spammer mouahahahah!
ok I'm kidding don't delete me please :o

I haven't been here that long...while I admit I wasn't too impressed with the behavior of mods on one particular thread :p ...it has nothing to do with how well they can do the job...

Besides I think the only reason he wants new mods is cause he's pissed at them for flamming him on that same thread

ZagmenO
03-24-2007, 03:47 PM
^ Agreed. The mods do a good job at keeping the boards nice & everything. But they oughta loosen up is all.

goonadie1day
03-24-2007, 04:35 PM

A valid one.

Yes that would be great. But do you think he will actually do it? Psh... no he thinks he is to good to actually tell us why. He thinks he is above the mods... and why? Because oh... he was an asshole in the whole 'a responce from dexter' board and he feels like he has been ganged up on. Which he was because he is in the minority... because ... he was wrong.

Does that make sense?!

I dislike you.

WHOO WHOO! The feelings mutual... lets just agree to disagree... mmk!?

Why do we need any more mods? I think the ones we have, are doing there job just fine. One little nimrods complaint against them... does not constitute new mods at all. He needs to just grow up a bit and eat crow... ya?!

Great Mike
03-25-2007, 05:05 AM
Yes that would be great. But do you think he will actually do it? Psh... no he thinks he is to good to actually tell us why. He thinks he is above the mods... and why? Because oh... he was an asshole in the whole 'a responce from dexter' board and he feels like he has been ganged up on. Which he was because he is in the minority... because ... he was wrong.

Does that make sense?!

WHOO WHOO! The feelings mutual... lets just agree to disagree... mmk!?

Why do we need any more mods? I think the ones we have, are doing there job just fine. One little nimrods complaint against them... does not constitute new mods at all. He needs to just grow up a bit and eat crow... ya?!

I dislike you less than before because you haven't said "MUTHAFUCKA" in this post.

ninthlayer
03-25-2007, 05:06 AM
Beast, stop acting like you belong here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-25-2007, 09:03 AM
We don't need new moderators. However, more people need to explain why the current ones are awesome.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:00 AM
It's refreshing for me to hear the toot of your own horn, Dave ;)

Iamstupid
03-25-2007, 10:26 AM
Why do we need any more mods? I think the ones we have, are doing there job just fine.

I agree, we've got good mods, we don't need more/others mods.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 01:48 PM
I dislike you less than before because you haven't said "MUTHAFUCKA" in this post.

Ok well im glad i could make someone happy. Sorry i get aggitated and then spout off like a sailor. XD

I agree, we've got good mods, we don't need more/others mods.

I dont have to say i agree. I just wish people would realize that Mark has brought a lot of the flamming against himself. I mean he ought to know by now that people are not going to agree with him... simply because his point of view is not with the majority.

The mods have been nothing but fair in my opinion... to him and everyone else.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 04:54 PM
hahaha.<3

so, basically.. you posted a fake link.. claiming it contained demos, it being your intention that it'd get deleted to prove your ridiculous point of a certain grudge, when the actual point is that you can't post links to demos & that fake links are wastes of space... logically resulting in it being deleted by one of the moderators & that tells you (all) the moderators aren't doing their job correctly, because.. the link that was deleted was fake?

was it some twisted experiment to see if moderators would notice it, do their job & delete a link for possibly containing demos...
or was it some twisted experiment to see if moderators would notice it, do their job & delete a fake link?
...because it'd mean they're doing their job either way.

to be honest, you have the completely wrong idea here. what happened was I REPOSTED a link from another post, to someone elses savefile, which contained demos from Ignition and s/t.
it was misunderstood by a moderator that i was posting new demos, and they deleted it before even looking at it...

my request for new mods was actually in response to 1565s attack that enflamed the email post and caused dexter to respond, which made the thread grow exponentially (it can be assumed the cause of Dexters response from his subject line).

not that 1565 didnt even look at the link before deleting. i suppose that could be another reason.

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 04:57 PM
No offense, but holy fuck, you're completely full of shit and delusional as well.

Rag Doll
03-25-2007, 05:09 PM
No offense, but holy fuck, you're completely full of shit and delusional as well.

and it is now my turn to agree with Ricky 100%.

nieh
03-25-2007, 05:38 PM
to be honest, you have the completely wrong idea here. what happened was I REPOSTED a link from another post, to someone elses savefile, which contained demos from Ignition and s/t.
it was misunderstood by a moderator that i was posting new demos, and they deleted it before even looking at it...

It was "misunderstood" that way because you intentionally implied that it actually was that way to provoke a reaction.

Mods live by the same rules as the other members of the forum. There really is no rule that you have to be nice to each other. As members of the forum, they have just as much permission to bitch and argue with other members as everyone else does.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 06:10 PM

my request for new mods was actually in response to 1565s attack that enflamed the email post and caused dexter to respond, which made the thread grow exponentially (it can be assumed the cause of Dexters response from his subject line).

not that 1565 didnt even look at the link before deleting. i suppose that could be another reason.

Um, yeah, to echo what everyone else has already said, I had no reason to check out the link because you intentionally tried to pass it off as demos to the new material. Besides, you already posted in the new album thread that you've heard the demos and that it sounds like Ixnay, so why should I have believed you weren't serious? Even more besides, if I am trying to do right by the band first and foremost no matter how much whining and crying I encounter along the way, why would I stop to see if your threats were real? Certain lines being crossed mean deletion on sight for a reason.

And LOL at how you expected me to recognize the URL--"oh snap, I know from reading the address that it's not real!"

By the way, thank you so much for the full week's worth of daily LOLs and ROFLs. I needed it very much!

Even more by the way, if Dexter had a problem with the way I handled the situation, I would have heard about it. The admins of Offspring.com know how to get ahold of me.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 06:31 PM

You really need to get your story straight and stick to it. I saw your post before it was deleted and you werent implying that you were posting old demos... you implied that the link was to NEW demos from the NEW album...

ya know what. You are really dumb... i hope that Dexter and everyone else has read your posts and no one ever trusts you again. You dont deserve anyones respect because your a liar... and you've been busted. So quit making it worse for yourself. MMK...

WebDudette
03-25-2007, 07:08 PM
I can't help but think that if the link hadn't been deleted this thread would still be here. Only this time he would claim that the mods weren't doing there job and deleteing what needs to be deleted.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 07:27 PM
You really need to get your story straight and stick to it. I saw your post before it was deleted and you werent implying that you were posting old demos... you implied that the link was to NEW demos from the NEW album...

ya know what. You are really dumb... i hope that Dexter and everyone else has read your posts and no one ever trusts you again. You dont deserve anyones respect because your a liar... and you've been busted. So quit making it worse for yourself. MMK...

busted? liar? wtf are you talking about.

it is not illegal to post a link to b-sides and ignition demos.

i dont think you are familar enough about the situation to comment.

but yes-- i did lie once and said i heard new demos. everything else ive said is true.

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 07:30 PM
but yes-- i did lie once and said i heard new demos.

May I ask why?

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 07:41 PM
May I ask why?

it wasnt supposed to carry on months later, but it was in response to a post that nothing new had developed since the thread had started.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 07:50 PM
busted? liar? wtf are you talking about.

it is not illegal to post a link to b-sides and ignition demos.

i dont think you are familar enough about the situation to comment.

but yes-- i did lie once and said i heard new demos. everything else ive said is true.

Dude... i didnt say anything was illegal... i said your a liar. The reason i say that... is because i saw your post. Which you are lying about what you said and what your intent was... so meh... go fuck yourself.

o.O oh and then you admit you lied...

hmm... cause your a LIAR.

Why did you have to lie about that? So you could feel important?
Hmm your an attention whore... you realize this?

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 07:51 PM
it wasnt supposed to carry on months later, but it was in response to a post that nothing new had developed since the thread had started.

That didn't answer my question at all, though. I asked why you lied, not what happened after you lied.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Dude... i didnt say anything was illegal... i said your a liar. The reason i say that... is because i saw your post. Which you are lying about what you said and what your intent was... so meh... go fuck yourself.

o.O oh and then you admit you lied...

hmm... cause your a LIAR.

Why did you have to lie about that? So you could feel important?
Hmm your an attention whore... you realize this?

george bush is a liar. jumping on one post and over exaggerating its importance doesnt make me one too.

Rag Doll
03-25-2007, 07:55 PM
george bush is a liar. jumping on one post and over exaggerating its importance doesnt make me one too.

So there are degrees of lying?

Let's see...

If I say I think you're totally correct in this argument....am I liar? Or does this fall under the realm of "jumping on one post"? Do tell.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 07:57 PM

Now lets not bring that ass muncher into this conversation...

YOU LIED THEREFORE YOUR A LIAR!

Its that cut and dry... oh and dont forget DRAMA/ATTENTION WHORE

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 08:24 PM
Oh my god, it just keeps getting more and more hilarious. 'how dare you call me a liar okay i totally lied like a zillion times but still!'

Mark, when a post or thread is deleted, the original text remains--only the moderators and I believe the administrators can continue to access it. I can pull up a screenshot of your original post if you like--or you can have Tijs do it. It's not against anything to post links to demos that are already public knowledge, but as you've already admitted IN THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER ONE, you tried to pass it off as demos to the new material. It doesn't matter what they actually were, because you tried to convince others they were demos of new material. PLEASE READ THE SENTENCE BEFORE THIS ONE MULTIPLE TIMES AS I KNOW YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WILLFULLY IGNORE IT.

Okay, let the hilarity continue.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Well this is how it is... you admit you lied about that. You lied about hearing new demos. You lied about having demos... you lied about the content of your post in the post that said you had demos. You lied about posting the link... and then you took back that lie, and lie about lying.

Hmm... im pretty sure that makes you a liar... and no you didnt just lie once. You fucking ignoramus. EAT CROW!

Oh my god, it just keeps getting more and more hilarious. 'how dare you call me a liar okay i totally lied like a zillion times but still!'

Mark, when a post or thread is deleted, the original text remains--only the moderators and I believe the administrators can continue to access it. I can pull up a screenshot of your original post if you like--or you can have Tijs do it. It's not against anything to post links to demos that are already public knowledge, but as you've already admitted IN THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER ONE, you tried to pass it off as demos to the new material. It doesn't matter what they actually were, because you tried to convince others they were demos of new material. PLEASE READ THE SENTENCE BEFORE THIS ONE MULTIPLE TIMES AS I KNOW YOU WILL CONTINUE TO WILLFULLY IGNORE IT.

Okay, let the hilarity continue.

O.o i say put up the damn screen shot and he might actually stfu. He is biting off a little more than he can chew... ya?

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 08:40 PM
It's not against anything to post links to demos that are already public knowledge, but as you've already admitted IN THIS THREAD AND THE OTHER ONE, you tried to pass it off as demos to the new material. It doesn't matter what they actually were, because you tried to convince others they were demos of new material.

you are drawing conclusions from 2 completely different posts which have zero to do with eachother. it was once, not a 'zillion'. you've lied. but im mad enough to admit it. your actions were wrong numerous times but you'll never admit it. you assumed i was posting new demos... after i assured you they didnt exist. go look at your screen shots. your continual harrassment of myself and other members should not be tolerated. your a moderator, act like it.

Rag Doll
03-25-2007, 08:42 PM
your a moderator, act like it.

Mark, that's just it. She IS acting like a moderator and you're fucking whining about it.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Well this is how it is... you admit you lied about that. You lied about hearing new demos. You lied about having demos... you lied about the content of your post in the post that said you had demos. You lied about posting the link... and then you took back that lie, and lie about lying.

no only about hearing demos, which i admitted weeks ago, when I assured you all demos did not exist. there was no further fabrication to speak of. so saying that ive lied numerous times is in actuallity, a lie. so you are no better now are you?

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 08:44 PM
Mark, that's just it. She IS acting like a moderator and you're fucking whining about it.

no sir, she is deleting my posts because she has a grudge on me, she harrasses me, and other members, everytime we post. ive reached out to her several times and she continues to harrass me. that is not acting like a moderator.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 08:46 PM
no only about hearing demos, which i admitted weeks ago, when I assured you all demos did not exist. there was no further fabrication to speak of. so saying that ive lied numerous times is in actuallity, a lie. so you are no better now are you?

When have i lied on this board? Im not lying... you lied about saying you only lied once... your a fucking LIAR.

Get over yourself. I hope you know your ass is the blackest.

STFU AND DIE!

Rag Doll
03-25-2007, 08:48 PM
No, she isn't. If she was deleting your posts because she had a grudge against you or whatever else you claim, she would delete ALL of your posts in that forum. She hasn't. I do not see her harassing you at all. YOU are the one trying to get a rise out of HER, which I do believe you have already admitted in another thread. You have a persecution complex.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 08:58 PM
^ What she said.

You continually harass me by trying to get a rise out of me at any opportunity, and then turn around and say I'M harassing YOU? Is it just because you're pissed I'm laughing instead of acting the way you say I do, getting all wound up, and/or crying? Excuse me while I roll over and let you do whatever you--or anyone else--want. Sorry I got in the way for so long. And thanks for noticing that I'm not above chewing out my friends in GOD if they cross the line. Yeah, I've been trying to tone down the sass lately, but I throw it back as I get it. Sorry you can't take what you dish out.

I also ripped FatBoy SamSam a new one when he posted lyrics he claimed he got from the studio where the band has been recording, even though it's factually impossible--it's still trolling, it's still obnoxious, and it's still against the rules. I don't give a shit who it is stepping over the line if the line is being crossed, and I will fight back if fought. If someone is disrespecting the band, I'll get sassy up in this piece. Ask ninthlayer whose bed he crashed in last time he was too drunk in Brooklyn to pick his way back to where he was staying, and then ask him who deleted many of his posts in GOD. I'm super fucking biased, lemme tell ya.

As for your claims that I delete "all" your posts and bitch you out after all of them, yeah, I've deleted the posts where you're abusive and threatening against other members, but I've also deleted posts where users are abusive and threatening against you.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 09:15 PM
^ What she said.

You continually harass me by trying to get a rise out of me at any opportunity, and then turn around and say I'M harassing YOU? Is it just because you're pissed I'm laughing instead of acting the way you say I do, getting all wound up, and/or crying? Excuse me while I roll over and let you do whatever you--or anyone else--want. Sorry I got in the way for so long. And thanks for noticing that I'm not above chewing out my friends in GOD if they cross the line. Yeah, I've been trying to tone down the sass lately, but I throw it back as I get it. Sorry you can't take what you dish out.

I also ripped FatBoy SamSam a new one when he posted lyrics he claimed he got from the studio where the band has been recording, even though it's factually impossible--it's still trolling, it's still obnoxious, and it's still against the rules. I don't give a shit who it is stepping over the line if the line is being crossed, and I will fight back if fought. If someone is disrespecting the band, I'll get sassy up in this piece. Ask ninthlayer whose bed he crashed in last time he was too drunk in Brooklyn to pick his way back to where he was staying, and then ask him who deleted many of his posts in GOD. I'm super fucking biased, lemme tell ya.

As for your claims that I delete "all" your posts and bitch you out after all of them, yeah, I've deleted the posts where you're abusive and threatening against other members, but I've also deleted posts where users are abusive and threatening against you.

perhaps youve done things in my favor that i was not able to notice. but you respond to each of my posts calling me names, theres just no reason for a moderator to do that. if you dont like me just keep your mouth shut.
you also claimed that i threatend you and then couldnt back that up.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 09:19 PM
Yes, I did. You said you'd love to meet me on the streets of NYC to "put yourself into context." Nice.

Please. I do not reply to every single one of your posts, and I only ever called you a name ONCE. You are overdramatic like 8 year old girl.

Rag Doll
03-25-2007, 09:21 PM
but you respond to each of my posts calling me names, theres just no reason for a moderator to do that. if you dont like me just keep your mouth shut.

Mark, can you point out where in the Moderator Code of Conduct it says "play well with others" or "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

0r4ng3
03-25-2007, 09:23 PM
Actually, I think that's in the same article as "I'm rubber, you're glue".

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 09:25 PM
Not to mention I only called him a "twerp," and said I was trying to decide if he was being a "douche" or not. If you can't handle "twerp," leave the playground. He likes pretending I told him to go fuck himself, though. It's good to dream.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 09:30 PM
perhaps youve done things in my favor that i was not able to notice. but you respond to each of my posts calling me names, theres just no reason for a moderator to do that. if you dont like me just keep your mouth shut.
you also claimed that i threatend you and then couldnt back that up.

Tough shit... i have been called worse... grow the fuck up... and learn how to deal with life... heaven help you... someone dislikes you... boo fucking hoo

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 09:57 PM
Seriously Mark, grow a fucking set.

Also, 1565 happens to be one of, if not THE hardest working moderator on the BBS, and she takes her position very seriously. And for fuck's sake, she doesn't harass anyone.

If you're gonna get on any mods for "not acting like a moderator", why don't you get on someone like me, who tells half the board to "fucking die"?

Oh, right, because this is all bullshit you're throwing at her because of YOUR personal grudge against her.

Killboy
03-25-2007, 10:05 PM
.... And the fight goes on and on....... and on.... and on.....

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:09 PM
.... And the fight goes on and on....... and on.... and on.....

Boo fucking hoo. No one forced you to open the thread. It's pretty obvious from the subject and poster what this thread was going to be like.

Killboy
03-25-2007, 10:13 PM
Boo fucking hoo. No one forced you to open the thread. It's pretty obvious from the subject and poster what this thread was going to be like.

You're right, nobody forced me, what I mean to say is that, I don't know why this is still going on, I mean.... I think it was more than clear we don't need new moderators at all; besides, there's plenty of this shitty discussion on the Message from Dexter thread, why to revive it???

ninthlayer
03-25-2007, 10:13 PM
GTFO Scott Stapp.

Killboy
03-25-2007, 10:14 PM
GTFO Scott Stapp.

Okay then....

*Gets the fuck out*

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Yes, I did. You said you'd love to meet me on the streets of NYC to "put yourself into context." Nice.

so harrassment, by your definition, is me saying 'hey if you met me in real life you wouldnt hate me so much'?

backwards

and to JN, i take alot of shit here and i blow by it, but i wont take it from a moderator. its a terrible representation of the bbs if moderators are the cause and source of bickering

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 10:19 PM
its a terrible representation of the bbs if moderators are the cause and of bickering

Well, they/we are not. We're part of it, but not the cause of it, plain and simple.

ninthlayer
03-25-2007, 10:19 PM
and to JN, i take alot of shit here and i blow by it, but i wont take it from a moderator. its a terrible representation of the bbs if moderators are the cause and source of bickering
Other than the cause of this whole situation is you being a pussy? 'k.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:20 PM
LOL, yes, I am the cause and source of all this. Sour grapes, anyone?

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 10:24 PM
me saying 'hey if you met me in real life you wouldnt hate me so much'?

I suggested that that was what you meant in another thread, but she told me she didn't trust you. And you know what? I don't blame her for that. You've already admit to lying (even if it was "only once" as you claim, you still did it, so she was right), and the way you're behaving is...unreliable to say the least.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 10:40 PM
I suggested that that was what you meant in another thread, but she told me she didn't trust you. And you know what? I don't blame her for that. You've already admit to lying (even if it was "only once" as you claim, you still did it, so she was right), and the way you're behaving is...unreliable to say the least.

i dont trust her either. but inevitably the 3 of us will cross paths within a year, or come pretty close. kinda ironic.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:41 PM
I would love to know why you think you'll ever cross paths with me.

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 10:44 PM
I would love to know why you think you'll ever cross paths with me.

well, typically when you like a band alot, you goto their concerts. ironically there are 3 of us in this conversation that live in the same city.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Oh yeah, sure easy to run into someone at a show that size. Please, I lose people at the Bowery.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 10:48 PM
Seriously Mark, grow a fucking set.

Also, 1565 happens to be one of, if not THE hardest working moderator on the BBS, and she takes her position very seriously. And for fuck's sake, she doesn't harass anyone.

If you're gonna get on any mods for "not acting like a moderator", why don't you get on someone like me, who tells half the board to "fucking die"?

Oh, right, because this is all bullshit you're throwing at her because of YOUR personal grudge against her.'

Its true... i think you said something /similar/ to that to me the first time i ever posted... or somewhere there about.

Mark you take shit to personal... whiny ass bitch.

GTFO Scott Stapp.

OMG that has got to be the best burn ever... hahahaha...

LOL, yes, I am the cause and source of all this. Sour grapes, anyone?

NTY they leave a bad taste in my mouth...

anyways what i dont get is why Mark insists on trying to get everyone to see his POV... who the fuck cares Mark.... so you got called a few names and flamed... your ADDING fuel to the fire hence... making the FLAMING WORSE

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 10:51 PM
well, typically when you like a band alot, you goto their concerts. ironically there are 3 of us in this conversation that live in the same city.

DO you not fucking know how big NY is... retard ass... and dude... the venues there im doubting you will even be close to each other... and for your sake i would hope you dont. She just might pop a cap in your ass and put us all out of out misery here on the boards....

god your worse then having to clean big shitty shit smears off the wall...

hahahaha thats funny.... i made myself laugh muwahahahahaha!

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:52 PM
Not worth that kind of effort, Goona. Much more enjoyable to laugh.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Not worth that kind of effort, Goona. Much more enjoyable to laugh.

Would ya do it if i paid you? Hell everyone might just chip in a dollar... and no one would know it was you...

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 10:54 PM
Nah, but I am accepting donations for my bar tab.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 10:56 PM

Fuck that... *haha* im saving up to stalk Dexter... mahahaha... jk

no im saving up for a guitar... and to move to California... XD Do you like living in NY?

Rag Doll
03-25-2007, 10:58 PM

mmm. at the next offspring concert i now plan to get sloppy, get backstage, and hit on Greg K. ohyes.

goonadie1day
03-25-2007, 11:04 PM
mmm. at the next offspring concert i now plan to get sloppy, get backstage, and hit on Greg K. ohyes.

Psha... well the better come to Nebraska... and i want back stage to hit on Dexter... *obviously*

i just hope November 21 rolls around before they come to NE!

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 11:04 PM
DO you not fucking know how big NY is..!

yes, however i get around. this morning i was less than 10 blocks from where JN lives. I am moving to bk in june. bk is a big place but hammerstein br is not.

T-6005
03-25-2007, 11:12 PM
yes, however i get around. this morning i was less than 10 blocks from where JN lives. I am moving to bk in june. bk is a big place but hammerstein br is not.
Fascinating. Tell me more about yourself.

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 11:18 PM
The Bowery only holds about 550 and is still a complete clusterfuck. The Hammerstein's 3,000 or the Roseland's 3,500 is tiny to you? LOL. See you at the show, I'm sure.

Mota Boy
03-26-2007, 01:06 AM
Guys, really, I'd like to think that we've all grown beyond this level of immaturity. It's quite obvious that Mark, albeit in an unusually awkward manner even for such a delicate undertaking, is coming out to us. We should all try to be as supportive as possible during this difficult time.

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-26-2007, 04:40 AM
no sir, she is deleting my posts because she has a grudge on me, she harrasses me, and other members, everytime we post. ive reached out to her several times and she continues to harrass me. that is not acting like a moderator.

http://www.i2ko.com/Church/images/crucifix.jpg

For God's sake Mark, do you think moderators have nothing better to do? The only time we intentionally delete and/or harass members is if they're spamming. There's worse idiots than you on the forum and we don't spend our time living our a so-called "grudge" against them. Stop thinking you're so damn special.

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 07:10 AM
The Bowery only holds about 550 and is still a complete clusterfuck. The Hammerstein's 3,000 or the Roseland's 3,500 is tiny to you? LOL. See you at the show, I'm sure.

this is really an irrelevant tangent.
if your like me, you squeeze up at the front, as far as you can. now your down to about 50 people. there are a few ppl on this board that have seen me at shows because every big fan is gonna try to get as close to the stage as possible. the world is much smaller than you think.

http://www.i2ko.com/Church/images/crucifix.jpg

For God's sake Mark, do you think moderators have nothing better to do? The only time we intentionally delete and/or harass members is if they're spamming. There's worse idiots than you on the forum and we don't spend our time living our a so-called "grudge" against them. Stop thinking you're so damn special.

just so you and JN know, I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone besides 1565. although i probably should have made that clearer in the subject line.

Little_Miss_1565
03-26-2007, 07:15 AM
Mark, if you're an example of everyone down front at the shows, I'll stay in the back thanks. Besides, I work in music, shows are no longer fun for me.

It doesn't matter that you were painting with an extremely broad brush in an odd attempt to make it sound like you don't have it out for me. What TUNB says is no less true. You are trying to martyr yourself by dramatically embellishing your experience on this board, and moderators don't delete and get sassy unless it is absolutely necessary. And when that happens, look out.

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 09:58 AM
and to JN, i take alot of shit here and i blow by it, but i wont take it from a moderator.

You will, you are, and you have. Deal with it, you self-aggrandised sanctimonious faggot.

HeadAroundU
03-26-2007, 10:00 AM
I feel harassed by moderators too. They force me to post my noodz. If I don't feel like posting them, they threaten me with ban. :(

Don't be shy. Come out with the truth! Every fifth BBS user is abused by moderator.

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 10:43 AM
Mark, if you're an example of everyone down front at the shows, I'll stay in the back thanks. Besides, I work in music, shows are no longer fun for me.

It doesn't matter that you were painting with an extremely broad brush in an odd attempt to make it sound like you don't have it out for me. What TUNB says is no less true. You are trying to martyr yourself by dramatically embellishing your experience on this board, and moderators don't delete and get sassy unless it is absolutely necessary. And when that happens, look out.

if you didnt attack me everytime i posted we wouldnt even be having this conversation. not that i would make any attempt to recognize you but at a show you are just another fan. virtual grudges dont really exist in reality.

RickyCrack
03-26-2007, 11:10 AM
if you didnt attack me everytime i posted we wouldnt even be having this conversation. not that i would make any attempt to recognize you but at a show you are just another fan. virtual grudges dont really exist in reality.

Waaahhhh, I got my feelings hurt. : ((((((((( :( :( :(

wheelchairman
03-26-2007, 11:21 AM

I like how you are explaining this to her. You, who puts up fake links claiming it to be spam to provoke her, you who talk about finding her at offspring shows. Are acting like she's the one trying to provoke you and find you at shows.

lol offspringinfo.com wuz pretty worthless. (ooooh!)

the_GoDdEsS
03-26-2007, 11:32 AM
virtual grudges dont really exist in reality.

Well, for a guy, who has a life, a job and a girlfriend, you seem to devote a lot of your reality and effort to a virtual grudge by coming here, spamming, acting all important and making shit up. And on top of that, you seem to be trying to transfer this so-called virtual grudge into reality by saying you might meet her in NY or at a show. Tsk tsk. You're blessed by lol.

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 12:15 PM
Well, for a guy, who has a life, a job and a girlfriend, you seem to devote a lot of your reality and effort to a virtual grudge by coming here, spamming, acting all important and making shit up. And on top of that, you seem to be trying to transfer this so-called virtual grudge into reality by saying you might meet her in NY or at a show. Tsk tsk. You're blessed by lol.

the 'spam' was a link to offspring demos and b-sides, and she actually provoked me, if you'd care to view the posts yourself.
i see no issue here. we live in the same city, inevitably we will be in the same room together at some point, perhaps this wasnt the best time to bring this up but the idea snowballed in this thread. and quite pointless its not like we would talk to eachother.

wheelchairman
03-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Last time I checked NY had more than 12 residents....

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 12:23 PM
Maybe it's just me, but Mark's posts to Sarah seem to have an underlying "Dun be :mad: I still want sex u in reel lyfe if we meet" message attached to them. And that's just desperately pathetic.

HeadAroundU
03-26-2007, 12:50 PM
And those sadistic moderators, especially the shemale ones, makes me lick their user titles. :( :(

Llamas
03-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Wow. This is really pathetic. I don't see why people continue to argue. The original point is so far off by now, anyway, and there's no way anybody is going to concede. This is almost as bad as the Mark Bryan times, only much less funny. But what the fuck? The argument is now about whether or not you'll meet at an Offspring show?? lol. I repeat, wow.

Killboy
03-26-2007, 12:55 PM
Maybe it's just me, but Mark's posts to Sarah seem to have an underlying "Dun be :mad: I still want sex u in reel lyfe if we meet" message attached to them.

Agreed. .........

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 12:58 PM
I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone besides 1565. although i probably should have made that clearer in the subject line.

Gee, ya think?

They force me to post my noodz. If I don't feel like posting them, they threaten me with ban. :(

I admit to doing this, but only when the women are being prudish :(

the 'spam' was a link to offspring demos and b-sides, and she actually provoked me, if you'd care to view the posts yourself.

She did NOT provoke you, and even if she did what fucking difference would it make? Are you trying to say it's all alright because you were "provoked"? Are you fucking kidding me?

You know what people who aren't full of shit due when they're provoked? No, they don't go and do the kind of bullshit you're doing, they just MAN UP AND MOVE ON.

Little_Miss_1565
03-26-2007, 01:00 PM
if you didnt attack me everytime i posted we wouldnt even be having this conversation.

Again, you are straight up making this up. I do no such thing, as anyone who can read can tell.

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 01:03 PM
I admit to doing this, but only when the women are being prudish.

Pfft, nice try.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 01:12 PM
Fine, fine. I only resort to that area of the world when the Americans are being prudish!

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 01:21 PM
Again, nice try. You're so cute when you pretend to have standards higher than "two legs good, four legs okay".

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Three's best.

0r4ng3
03-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Maybe it's just me, but Mark's posts to Sarah seem to have an underlying "Dun be :mad: I still want sex u in reel lyfe if we meet" message attached to them. And that's just desperately pathetic.
Oh good, I knew I couldn't possibly be the only one who thought this.

JoY
03-26-2007, 02:22 PM

HULLO, if you tell your mom, "yo momma, check this out, I stole these pants from Replay", do you think she'll go look for the receit to see if you were lying about breaking rules?? *slaps forehead*

you pretended they were new demos to see what the reaction from the moderators would be, you dick. it's our job to maintain these forums, not to check if some bozo is actually breaking the rules, or is just pretending to break the rules. you lied. you lied about the demos being new & in the next post that I'll quote, in which you say I like, totally misunderstood you & your supersugarsweet intentions.

when you do experiments to see if you can get a reaction out of the mods, or at least 1565, you can't expect us/her to actually spend effort & time into checking if it's either one of your pathetic little experiments, or if you're really breaking forumrules. seriously. trying to screw over a moderator by pretending to break forumrules is actually more of a reason to delete/ban your shit, than if you'd actually broken forumrules.

[blahblah]

you tried to get a reaction from her, you got your reaction. aren't you like, Mary Poppins-happy, now? you lied about the demos being new, so you could make up a reason for a thread like this one. do you even realise how freakin' pathetic this is & how fucking stupid it makes you look, the way you've been trying to talk your way out of this, when you already admitted you posted the damn thing to "prove your point that certain board members would be pissy"?

I can't help but think that if the link hadn't been deleted this thread would still be here. Only this time he would claim that the mods weren't doing there job and deleteing what needs to be deleted.

I was thinking the same, while typing my second reply in this thread.

you actually posted a link that supposedly lead to new demos to get a reaction out of her & SHE's the one with a grudge?? dude, I wasn't here 7 years ago, I have no idea what went on back in those days, but from your ridiculous recent behavior, I can figure out pretty well why you would think people are holding grudges against you. your own dickery has made you gone paranoid. if you would behave freakin' NORMALLY, you wouldn't have to be so paranoid all the damn time that people have some kind of childish grudge, that obviously only you seem to cherish.

YOU are the one trying to get a rise out of HER, which I do believe you have already admitted in another thread.

& in this thread. plus, yeah, I fully agree.

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 02:29 PM
if you would behave freakin' NORMALLY, you wouldn't have to be so paranoid all the damn time that people have some kind of childish grudge, that obviously only you seem to cherish.

aparently there is no 'normal' on this bbs. i will overlook your incoherent arguements and poor grammar because you are from holland. lay off the drugs kid.

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 02:32 PM
HULLO, if you tell your mom, "yo momma, check this out, I stole these pants from Replay", do you think she'll go look for the receit to see if you were lying about breaking rules?? *slaps forehead*
This...this is..you know, beyond awesome. I just...Stay at wherever you are right now. I'm coming there in two hours. <3333

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 02:33 PM
aparently there is no 'normal' on this bbs. i will overlook your incoherent arguements and poor grammar because you are from holland. lay off the drugs kid.

This is hilarious, considering you've struggled with the difference between "your" and "you're" and "there" and "their" throughout this thread.

I'm beginning to think you're incapable of anything BUT hypocrisy.

Oh, and by the way, it's "arguments". Not "arguements".

HeadAroundU
03-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Wait, you just attacked JoY? Our insightful "diamond" of the BBS...:(

I hate you, Mark. :(

RickyCrack
03-26-2007, 02:48 PM
aparently[Apparently] there is no [such thing as] 'normal' on this bbs. i [I] will overlook your incoherent arguements [arguments] and poor grammar[,] because you are from holland. [L]ay off the drugs[,] kid.

Her grammar and articles of argumentation are much more well put together than what you fling at the screen.

p.s. I bolded your grammar mistaeks to prove u rong, lolol.

p.p.s. Stop being so butt-hurt. You're acting like an 8 year old kid that got their favorite toy taken away for being naughty.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 03:03 PM
You forgot Holland.

0r4ng3
03-26-2007, 03:04 PM
Also, BBS. Geez Mark, try hitting the shift key once in a while.

RickyCrack
03-26-2007, 03:06 PM
Damn, that passage was so grammatically unviable that even I couldn't fix it.

goonadie1day
03-26-2007, 04:45 PM
And those sadistic moderators, especially the shemale ones, makes me lick their user titles. :( :(

Oh yes they are too terrible i do believe... they once made me eat a banana... talk about assholes.

*sarcasm taste it?*

just so you and JN know, I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone besides 1565. although i probably should have made that clearer in the subject line.

They why do we need new MODS?
You idiot.

I feel harassed by moderators too. They force me to post my noodz. If I don't feel like posting them, they threaten me with ban. :(

Don't be shy. Come out with the truth! Every fifth BBS user is abused by moderator.

I must be one of the fifth ones... : ( like i said bananas... *shudders*

nieh
03-26-2007, 05:04 PM

One time Mota Boy picked me up and spun me around on his shoulders. Does that count as abuse? Cause I kind of liked it.

goonadie1day
03-26-2007, 05:10 PM
One time Mota Boy picked me up and spun me around on his shoulders. Does that count as abuse? Cause I kind of liked it.

Most def.

We really ought to start a support group for all BBS-ers who've been abused by mods!

ZagmenO
03-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Most def.

We really ought to start a support group for all BBS-ers who've been abused by mods!

Here Here. :D

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 05:47 PM
This is hilarious, considering you've struggled with the difference between "your" and "you're" and "there" and "their" throughout this thread.

I'm beginning to think you're incapable of anything BUT hypocrisy.

Oh, and by the way, it's "arguments". Not "arguements".

spelling is different from grammar. do you want me to sort through your old posts to point out all your spelling mistakes?

hypocrisy, an adjective nearly EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS BOARD IS GUILTY OF.

HeadAroundU
03-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Suuure, that's a physical abuse of the 3rd degree whether you like it or not. You should "search button" the effort police, immediately.

Dear goonadie1day, I know that you are not a bad person but I have to tell that you are talking way to much for a newbie, 10 posts a day, jeeez. Cut it down to 5 and make them more interesting. Yup, quality over quantity is your way...

goonadie1day
03-26-2007, 06:14 PM
Dear goonadie1day, I know that you are not a bad person but I have to tell that you are talking way to much for a newbie, 10 posts a day, jeeez. Cut it down to 5 and make them more interesting. Yup, quality over quantity is your way...

o.O im so glad someone knows that im not a bad person... i dont /get/ why it matters how much i post or dont post... i mean its not like im spamming or reposting to everyones topics... do you get where i am coming from? Idono i guess i could try to post less... but its just i get so damn excited. XD

oh and its quite alright to call me Amanda... and thats to everyone.

BTW im not as /bad/ if you can call it bad... as others
Not trying to stir shit or anything
Sin Studly - Total Posts: 13,866 (20.54 posts per day)
Wheelchairman - Total Posts: 13,004 (14.67 posts per day)
JohnnyNemesis - Total Posts: 15,715 (19.18 posts per day)

Yes i get that i am new... and they have been here a lot longer but... i just dont understand why it matters!

WebDudette
03-26-2007, 06:39 PM
But most people enjoy reading there posts.

HeadAroundU
03-26-2007, 06:44 PM
Well, you are not trying to stir shit but you are still doing it. The more those 3 guys post, the better BBS is. I can't tell that about you so far.

Just listen to me. Talk less, post less. And when you get damn excited go to masturbate. 5 post a day, ok? Amanda.

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 06:50 PM
They why do we need new MODS?
You idiot.

I must be one of the fifth ones... : ( like i said bananas... *shudders*

your a noob and your opinion is almost completely worthless. calling me names accomplishes nothing.

it would be this point that someone like webdude would step in, and either reaffirm the role of the moderators, set some standard of conduct for them, or revoke their privledges. webdude is no longer here, so theres really no way to negociate peace.

goonadie1day
03-26-2007, 07:08 PM
your a noob and your opinion is almost completely worthless. calling me names accomplishes nothing.

it would be this point that someone like webdude would step in, and either reaffirm the role of the moderators, set some standard of conduct for them, or revoke their privledges. webdude is no longer here, so theres really no way to negociate peace.

You sound like a little whiny feral (sp?) cat caught in the corner with no way out. You need to realize a few things... the mods here have been nothing but fair to everyone. You need to not take your grudge out on the mods as a whole when your personal grudge is supposedly only against one person... who happens to be a mod.

I will call you whatever the hell i want, it is my personal opinion about you because you have dont nothing but display your ass on this board... and others.

You need to cut your loses and bite you tongue... and by that i mean quit posting such bullshit. No one has done anything to you that you haven't reciprocated or provoked.

Well, you are not trying to stir shit but you are still doing it. The more those 3 guys post, the better BBS is. I can't tell that about you so far.

Just listen to me. Talk less, post less. And when you get damn excited go to masturbate. 5 post a day, ok? Amanda.

Really i did not intend to stir shit. I hope people dont take it as that.
anyways i will try very hard not to post as much... i promise. See im not unreasonable when people are civil.

nieh
03-26-2007, 07:23 PM
spelling is different from grammar. do you want me to sort through your old posts to point out all your spelling mistakes?

I think the point Ricky and Ricky were trying to make was that her arguments made perfect sense and that since you couldn't come up with a way to successfully argue them head-on you tried to discount them as 'incoherent' because of her supposed lack of English skills when she's just as good as speaking English as you are. Also, you have absolutely no right to call someone else 'kid'.

What the hell are you talking about? When was the last time Web_Dude did anything aside from try to get nudes from 15 year olds? How is someone like that supposed to set a standard of conduct when he pretty much belongs in jail? Also, if I'm not mistaken, the only time we had mods on the old boards was after someone else hacked it and gave out mod access to people because Web_Dude was fucking worthless and never did it himself.

Little_Miss_1565
03-26-2007, 08:42 PM
No, Web Dude gave out mod status and then disappeared until "someone" hacked the board. I remember this clearly because I was the Fan Corner mod. There was a lot of bitching--Vlad flooded the shit out of FC because he wasn't made a mod, other people went on personal attacks against me--and WD did nothing. Nothing. But at least he stopped asking me for topless pictures.

Plenty of the powers that be read the boards, Mark. It's just that your petty crying doesn't merit the uproar.

nieh
03-26-2007, 09:01 PM
Either way it kind of proves the point that Web_dude was never really active during the time we had mods.

T-6005
03-26-2007, 09:44 PM
Have you been abused recently?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d3/thibaultk/Sinkids.jpg

Little_Miss_1565
03-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Either way it kind of proves the point that Web_dude was never really active during the time we had mods.

Haha, word. Even when he was in the chat room, he was mostly there asking the jailbait for n00dz. Doing other things as well, of course, but...yeah.

Little_Miss_1565
03-26-2007, 10:15 PM

Haha, word. I liked the CO1 site redesign though.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 10:52 PM
webdude is no longer here, so theres really no way to negociate peace.

What's funny is that things were quite peaceful without you.

JoY
03-27-2007, 01:31 AM

saying my English isn't perfect, doesn't make me wrong, or my arguments "incoherent". you don't need to be so generous to "overlook" my incoherent "arguements", because hey well, poor English would have nothing to do with my ability to come up with multiple arguments for your record breaking level of patheticness. my English is actually better than yours, especially seeing it's not my first language & it IS your first language.

This...this is..you know, beyond awesome. I just...Stay at wherever you are right now. I'm coming there in two hours. <3333

I'll be waiting, upstairs, in bed.<3

Wait, you just attacked JoY? Our insightful "diamond" of the BBS...:(

I hate you, Mark. :(

hahahaha! aw, that was sweet.

mixing up "your" & "you're", which you even did after someone had pointed it out (sorry, but lkSJfskj), is NOT a spelling mistake. that's grammar. punctuation is also a form of grammar. turning the verb "argue" into "arguements" is a grammatical misspelling, too. if you don't know the difference between simple fucking spelling & grammar, then seriously, it's not just your English that sucks. it's your entire grasp of language.

telling a new member his opinion is worthless, because he's a "noob", must be the most childish thing I've seen in a while, especially from someone your age.

telling a girl from the Netherlands to "lay off the drugs", because she's from the Netherlands (because I can't think of any other reason), must be the most pathetic thing I've seen in a while, especially from someone your age. because.. do tell me what drugs I need to "lay off", or just explain to me why you said that. I'm curious. it's a pretty serious accusation. because you know absolutely nothing about me, except that I'm from the Netherlands/Amsterdam. apparently you look down on me, or pretend to look down on me (in your case one can never know, right?), because you called me a kid. what makes me a kid, Mark? my age? does me being 22 make me a kid? or does me arguing with you make me a kid? does me being on the boards for less than 7 years make me a kid?

I don't know, man. you're kind of the person that tried to screw over a moderator for a supposed "grudge" that you only seem to feel, you lied multiple times in this topic about something that's just too ridiculous to even put into words, you have incredibly poor grammar skills & in the mean while try to accuse someone with English as her SECOND language of poor grammar skills, you don't know the difference between spelling & grammar, you tell new members their opinions don't count, because they're "noobs" & you accused me of using drugs & told me I'm a kid, because you can't come up with a decent, valid counter argument.. what did you think, Mark? that because you said "lay off the drugs kid", I would crawl in a corner & cry, that I would shut up, because I would be so "pwn3d"? like, me & my million drughabits are SUPERoffended.

there is a 'normal' on this bbs. & it has to do with decency, dignity, manners, values & communication.

RickyCrack, you deserve sex. from me.

RickyCrack
03-27-2007, 01:47 AM
RickyCrack, you deserve sex. from me.

Next tiem I'm in Amsterdam. (prolly next summer?) I'll give you all the correct grammar you want.

JoY
03-27-2007, 01:55 AM
by the way, Mark;
"oo, oo, let's quickly fix that, before she quotes it!"

let me help you. it's somewhere in this post:

& sincerely, I've been corrected on that same mistake a billion times when I was 11, because, even if you don't hear it when someone's saying it out loud, it makes a fundamental difference when written down. it comes down to the very basics of grammar skills. it's your OWN freakin' language, I don't understand how you can not be deeply ashamed you're failing at your own language & then point at some Dutch girl for making a few mistakes in English. just point out the mistakes I made & maybe I might even learn something. something you obviously never did, while you were in school.

god, it's just embarrassing to notice mistakes in people's native language. it so fucking is.

RC: that's hot.

the_GoDdEsS
03-27-2007, 02:29 AM

Since when is 'hypocrisy' an adjective?

RickyCrack
03-27-2007, 02:32 AM
Since when is 'hypocrisy' an adjective?

English crits Mark, it's embarassingly effective.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 03:24 AM

God you're stupid, Not everyone from the Netherlands takes drugs, Just because its (nearly) legal doesnt mean were all stoned all day long.

Llamas
03-27-2007, 05:19 AM
Bella, let's make European babies plz.

I'd just like to add that Mark, you've really dug yourself into a hole.
Bella writes an amazing argument.
Mark can't counter it, so he calls her post "incoherent".
Many people realize how stupid this is, because Bella's English skillz pwn Mark's, and Bella's not even from an English-speaking country.
Mark calls "hypocrisy" an adjective, when it's a noun.
Mark proves he doesn't know the difference between grammar and spelling errors.

Now we all await Mark's next post, where he tells everyone they're on crazy pills and are conspiring against him, because there's no way he can argue himself out of this one. *Waits in suspense*

Sin Studly
03-27-2007, 06:04 AM
do you want me to sort through your old posts to point out all your spelling mistakes?

I want you to. It'll make that stupid bitch JoY look even stupider if you do it. Please do it.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 07:47 AM
dude, why would you wanne do that? she's always been nice to just about everyone. And she really isn't stupid. neether are you for that matter, Mark is though.

........ok ok so am I. :(

ZagmenO
03-27-2007, 08:29 AM
I tink he was making a joke. :o

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 09:05 AM
saying my English isn't perfect, doesn't make me wrong, or my arguments "incoherent". you don't need to be so generous to "overlook" my incoherent "arguements", because hey well, poor English would have nothing to do with my ability to come up with multiple arguments for your record breaking level of patheticness. my English is actually better than yours, especially seeing it's not my first language & it IS your first language.

to be fair Joy, you came after me first, having nothing to do with the conversation or those leading up to it, you chimed in with your 2 cents.
simple spelling mistakes dont make an argument any less valid, failing to formulate a sentence does.

Thanks for the long, long, reponse about stuff you know nothing about. Perhaps I get out more in Amsterdam than you do.

Little_Miss_1565
03-27-2007, 09:20 AM
Ah yes, that excuses everything, Mark. Please, air out your petty grudges on an open forum and then complain when you get schooled by people not personally involved in the argument. And damn, Joy, he really did just show you--he has more of a life than you do! I mean damn, you really should lay off the drugs if HE'S telling you to, because he has more fun. Obviously. Shit!

Rag Doll
03-27-2007, 09:24 AM
Mark, as amusing as I find all of this....

you are making yourself look worse than I ever thought possible. Just stop. I have never seen such a string of pathetic arguments in *one* thread from *one* person. Seriously.

Sinister
03-27-2007, 09:33 AM
I think Mark_Bryan_420 was far worse - even though in the end it was spread over multiple threads and he had friends in to defend him. But that doesn't mean TheOldMark remotely deserves existence.

By the way, remembering MB420 strengthens my impression that anyone named Mark is a fucktard.

Sin Studly
03-27-2007, 10:17 AM
to be fair Joy, you came after me first, having nothing to do with the conversation or those leading up to it, you chimed in with your 2 cents.
simple spelling mistakes dont make an argument any less valid, failing to formulate a sentence does.

Thanks for the long, long, reponse about stuff you know nothing about. Perhaps I get out more in Amsterdam than you do.

Dig up her spelling mistakes, it'll totally humiliate her. Go on.

RickyCrack
03-27-2007, 11:36 AM
[T]o be fair[,] Joy, you came after me first [no comma here] having nothing to do with the conversation[,] or those leading up to it [no comma here] [and] you chimed in with your 2 cents.
[S]imple spelling mistakes don[']t make an argument any less valid[.] [F]ailing to formulate a sentence does.

Thanks for the long [u hert mai hed] reponse about stuff [that] you [don't] know [anything] about. Perhaps I get out more in Amsterdam than you do.

Plz don't make me correct your horrible grammar skills again. Oooops, I already did.

JoY
03-27-2007, 12:04 PM
I want you to. It'll make that stupid bitch JoY look even stupider if you do it. Please do it.

but babe.. he was talking to Ricky when he said that.
& we all know Ricky's spelling is perrrrrrfect. (without sarcasm, but I'm no spellcheck machine, y'know)

I do have something to do with the conversation. it's a) A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD.
b) I'm one of the moderators & the title of this thread is "i favor new mods".
c) eventually, at the end of the day, we discuss our decision taking with each other, so basically I do know what I'm talking about & basically one way or another I am involved.
d) I already explained explicitly how your mistakes weren't "simple spelling mistakes", but fundamental grammatical mistakes. in the very basics of English.
e) how does my imperfect grammar make my arguments any less valid, when it's about the content & the point of the argument & everyone here understood my arguments, the content & the point, just fine?
f) does your retarded grammar make your arguments invalid, also?
g) in case of foreigners, who don't speak impeccable English, like yourself, do you never take them seriously & always dismiss their arguments, because grammar mistakes automatically make you sooo above them, that their arguments automatically become invalid?
h) just fucking correct me, if my grammar was that poor, & shut the fuck up about it. because you can't even write in correct English yourself & frankly, it's too ridiculous to describe that you're still rambling on about my poor grammar in a language that isn't my own, when you have been making one grammar mistake after another, even after it'd been pointed out, while it's YOUR language we're speaking in & I'M the one who's adjusting to that by speaking in a language that's foreign to me.

i) you're welcome for the long, long reply. I hope the arguments it contained weren't too "invalid" because of all the "poor grammar".
j) I don't think Amsterdam has anything to do with it, but since you'd use anything at this point to get to me & distract everyone from the fact you've already been owned to the max; does your remark about Amsterdam refer to my supposed drug use, or to the fact I have the time to spell grammatically correct?

And damn, Joy, he really did just show you--he has more of a life than you do! I mean damn, you really should lay off the drugs if HE'S telling you to, because he has more fun. Obviously. Shit!

yeah, hold on, I still don't quite get that shit.

I think Mark_Bryan_420 was far worse - even though in the end it was spread over multiple threads and he had friends in to defend him. But that doesn't mean TheOldMark remotely deserves existence.

By the way, remembering MB420 strengthens my impression that anyone named Mark is a fucktard.

no wait.. that guy had an excuse. remember his brain being totally fried from chronic pot abuse? & he wasn't so damn hostile, he was just defending his passion, kind of his religion. Mark isn't really defending anything. he's just acting like a total buttmonkey.

Dig up her spelling mistakes, it'll totally humiliate her. Go on.

OH NOES, don't let him humiliate me.

Edit: dear Mark,
sure, my English isn't perfect, but maybe this can help both of us to improve our grammar next time we write a post to each other.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Common_grammatical_errors

Sin Studly
03-27-2007, 01:09 PM
Look, the bitch is scared. She doesn't want you to research and document all her spelling mistakes, because she knows how stupid she'll look. You should totally do it, she'll be humiliated and look stupid in front of the whole BBS, and everyone will accept you and ask to download your rare mp4s.

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 01:14 PM
well again, joy, like i said before, me saying "dont" instead of "don't" doesnt really impede one from understand the words I speak.

whereas "HULLO, if you tell your mom, "yo momma, check this out, I stole these pants from Replay", do you think she'll go look for the receit to see if you were lying about breaking rules?? *slaps forehead*" straight up doesnt make any sense.

and, yourself and other posters like ricky, picking apart my non-capitalization and abbreviations in response, is probably the most hypocrtical thing I've seen... ever.
and again, throwing insults around isn't gonna make this thread end any sooner.

Sin Studly
03-27-2007, 01:17 PM
You tell that stupid Dutch bitch. She's a fucking idiot because you can't understand what she said. Go Mark!!!!

Little_Miss_1565
03-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Mark, the only reason you can't understand Joy is because she makes sense.

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 01:28 PM
Mark, the only reason you can't understand Joy is because she makes sense.

yeah that must be it, i dont understand things that make sense. what a shutdown sarah you really showed me. way to moderate. *claps*

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 01:32 PM
You tell that stupid Dutch bitch. She's a fucking idiot because you can't understand what she said. Go Mark!!!!

This post is oozing truth.

0r4ng3
03-27-2007, 01:36 PM
I myself find it difficult to do anything but laugh at this whole argument anymore. I know a few of you feel different, but to me it's just funny to watch.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:05 PM
well again, joy, like i said before, me saying "dont" instead of "don't" doesnt really impede one from understand the words I speak.

whereas "HULLO, if you tell your mom, "yo momma, check this out, I stole these pants from Replay", do you think she'll go look for the receit to see if you were lying about breaking rules?? *slaps forehead*" straight up doesnt make any sense.

and, yourself and other posters like ricky, picking apart my non-capitalization and abbreviations in response, is probably the most hypocrtical thing I've seen... ever.

..you.. had a problem.. with that particular part of all my posts??

& you don't have a problem with you mixing up "your", "you're" (which makes the difference between 'your butthole' & 'you are butthole'), incorrect grammatical spelling, punctuation & abbreviations??

I still don't see what's wrong with that sentence, as everyone here understood it just fine & when it'd make perfect sense, also out loud (or maybe especially out loud), when using the right tones in your voice. "if you tell your mom [this], do you think.." et cetera. fine, at least now I know why you dismissed my posts. & it wasn't because they were in incorrect English. it's because you're out of excuses & don't have anything else left to say, than; "omg, u=dutch& cant speak english, even though i cant myself, but i wont listen to u, cuz U IS DUTCH".

I still would like to hear a) why I'm on drugs, b) which drugs I'm on, c) what makes me a "kid", d) why you get out in Amsterdam more than I do, e) HOW you could possibly get out in Amsterdam more than I do, f) if your poor grammar also makes your arguments invalid, g) if you always dismiss people's posts, if they're from foreigners who don't speak impeccable English, which you obviously even can't.

you have tried to offend me numerous times in this thread. you've told me I'm on drugs, you've called me a kid, you said you would be generous enough to simply fucking ignore my posts, because they grammatically weren't a 100% correct (when you took an example that's more correct than every single one of your posts here), you've said perhaps you get out more in Amsterdam than I do, not to mention I never got ONE decent reply, but fucking lame attempts to distract everyone from the actual topic at hand & the fact you're just out of fucking excuses & things to say. "you came after me first!!!!1" oh. my. god. cry me a fucking river.

point is, that Sarah's an excellent moderator. she's even had the decency to explain to someone, simply unwilling to understand & who is just fuckingly hostile, the reasons behind her actions.

EMehl6
03-27-2007, 02:11 PM
This thread is quite possibly the greatest thing ever to exist on the BBS. I sincerely love you all. Well, except Mark, he's an assclown, but we can't fix that.

Oh, and Mark, you may want to consider just walking away from this and never coming back. You have been eternally branded with "hypocritical douchebag" on this forum. Give it up. You lose.

RickyCrack
03-27-2007, 02:42 PM

Wrong. The hypocrisy is that you whine about somebody elses grammar when you cannot properly put a sentence together. The majority of your mistakes come from not staying in the same tense and perception. Also, your sentences lack certain adjectives which keep it flowing in the correct fashion. Also, learn how to use commas and sentence conjuctions. You, sir, slaughter the English language.

p.s. wtf is this?
me saying "dont" instead of "don't" doesnt really impede one from understand the words I speak.

Llamas
03-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Was that sentence supposed to make sense somewhere? Yes, it actually does impede me from "understand" the words you speak.

Wait, where are the grammatical errors in that sentence? Are you whining because she *intentionally* misspelled "hello", and misspelled "receipt"? Those aren't grammatical mistakes, and otherwise, her sentence was perfect. Okay, she should've capitalized the "Y" in "yo". Your English is far worse than hers.

Wow. YOU STARTED picking apart non-capitalization and abbreviations! God, moron. And you've been throwing around insults yourself. Seriously, leave the board.

wheelchairman
03-27-2007, 03:54 PM
God, moron.
The discussion should really end with this.

Llamas
03-27-2007, 04:11 PM
The discussion should really end with this.

Quoted for truth.

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 05:18 PM
PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENIS! [/Endy inspired]

Okay, now the thread can end.

Speakeasy
03-27-2007, 05:28 PM
Yes... it can end... starting...

NOW!

jk
NOW!

ZagmenO
03-27-2007, 06:36 PM
I don't want this thread to end ever. I enjoy reading all this.

Also, I just wanted to point out that this went from favoring new mods, to meeting up with each other in New York, to meeting up with each other in an Offspring concert, to spelling and grammar.

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 07:42 PM
I don't want this thread to end ever. I enjoy reading all this.

Also, I just wanted to point out that this went from favoring new mods, to meeting up with each other in New York, to meeting up with each other in an Offspring concert, to spelling and grammar.

yah they really blow up every little thing i say

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 07:54 PM
Your English is far worse than hers.

the B.A. hanging on my wall says otherwise. :p

Wow. YOU STARTED picking apart non-capitalization and abbreviations! God, moron. And you've been throwing around insults yourself. Seriously, leave the board.
wrong, i ignored an argument based on incoherent grammar. it was a few other people who decided to pick apart every word, capitalization, minor spelling, ect. as if were writing english papers instead of talking about music. insults have only come from me when given to me first. if you disagree, reread the thread.

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 07:56 PM
And how is that? Your the shit stirrer that started this thread... and the one who has admitted to agging people on.

one person egged me on first, saying i should be locked up. i responded. i admitted to that.

Little_Miss_1565
03-27-2007, 09:33 PM
Was your BA written in crayon? I said that if you were to post demos of the new material, I would question why they allow you to live outside a rubber room. Stop being so fucking overdramatic. If you have to make shit up to make your point, there's a very good chance you don't have one.

JohnnyNemesis
03-27-2007, 10:09 PM

Your B.A. might suggest otherwise, but your sentences don't.

Never equate education with intelligence or even basic grasp of English again, please.

goonadie1day
03-27-2007, 10:33 PM
Your B.A. might suggest otherwise, but your sentences don't.

Never equate education with intelligence or even basic grasp of English again, please.

o.O at my high school 40 percent of those who graduate with a diploma 'No habla ingles!' Almost all of the student body is fluent in spanish, including teachers who lecture in both and have special notes for spanish speaking students.

Thus proving fluency in the English language in null and void when it comes to education. Espanol es muy importante! *I suck at spanish and cannot type worth a shit in English*

Just trying to back up your point.

Mark you need to realize if you dig yourself any further into your hole on this board... your bound to hit Bejing.

Was your BA written in crayon? I said that if you were to post demos of the new material, I would question why they allow you to live outside a rubber room. Stop being so fucking overdramatic. If you have to make shit up to make your point, there's a very good chance you don't have one.

Yes it was! Haven't you heard you can buy degrees online or get them from a child at St. Judes. Those kids are the shit and have that kind of power! :D

Rag Doll
03-27-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm suddenly really happy I passed up the chance to go to Fordham.

TheOldMark
03-27-2007, 11:06 PM
Yes it was! Haven't you heard you can buy degrees online or get them from a child at St. Judes. Those kids are the shit and have that kind of power! :D

do you really think I was serious when refering to a diploma...

goonadie1day
03-27-2007, 11:21 PM
do you really think I was serious when refering to a diploma...

o.o

by saying that... you make yourself look like a fucktard.

From my previous statement, which i encourage you to reread over and over, could you not gather that i was being a smart ass?

Llamas
03-28-2007, 12:56 AM

wrong, i ignored an argument based on incoherent grammar. it was a few other people who decided to pick apart every word, capitalization, minor spelling, ect. as if were writing english papers instead of talking about music. insults have only come from me when given to me first. if you disagree, reread the thread.

Your English skills still suck ass.

By your logic, nobody here should ever reply to a single one of your posts due to your lack of coherency. Seriously.

the_GoDdEsS
03-28-2007, 02:17 AM
Fake new demos? Fake B.A.? I wonder what comes next. A picture of a model being his girlfriend?

Vera
03-28-2007, 04:21 AM
I favor new Marks.

JoY
03-28-2007, 04:41 AM
I favor new Marks.

I *heart* u.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 06:16 AM

No it doesn't.

TheOldMark
03-28-2007, 07:32 AM
Fake new demos? Fake B.A.? I wonder what comes next. A picture of a model being his girlfriend?

the B.A. is not fake. I have a Bachelors degree. me mentioning it within the context of the conversation wasn't meant to be taken seriously. you guys not only lack reason, but a sense of humor too.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 07:51 AM
Ohhhhhh. A bachelor's degree. I get it! HAHAHAHAHAH. That's a good one Mark!

Llamas
03-28-2007, 08:26 AM
"Her English is far better than yours"

"The BA on my wall says otherwise"

Humor? Where?

Endymion
03-28-2007, 08:40 AM
BAs are for fags anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2007, 08:45 AM
I liked it when Mark thought that someone took his username to spite him.

Llamas
03-28-2007, 08:46 AM
BAs are for fags anyway.

:( :( :( :(

Zeall
03-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Erm...you attacked first:

Great Mike
03-28-2007, 08:56 AM
Are moderators elected periodically?

Zeall
03-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Are moderators elected periodically?

Nope sdfgsgfd

JoY
03-28-2007, 09:07 AM
why do you care?

Mark, I still would like to know what makes you think I'm on drugs, which drugs I'm on, why I'm a kid, what makes you think you get out in Amsterdam more than I do, how you could possibly get out in Amsterdam more than I do, what makes the sentence you quoted incorrect, if you always ignore arguments of foreigners who don't speak impeccable English & how on earth they let you pass for a B.A., because it sure wasn't for your outstanding use of the English language.

you tried to screw over Sarah with lies, then you lied again about having tried to screw over Sarah, you attacked people in this thread, ignored entire posts & arguments, because you had no valid counter argument, tried to put people down, accused me of being on drugs, use incorrect English grammar... & a supposed B.A. that's hanging on your wall is supposed to give you credibility.. how exactly?

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 09:12 AM
Why you're on drugs: Because you can....
What drugs you're on: Meth, because you wanne take away some of your eternal beauty, and hate the fact that people stare at you when you walk down the street.
Why you're a kid: Eternal youth...????
Why he gets out in amsterdam: To do his hobby at central station at night..amirite...;p
Why he gets out more: Because he likes the things he's getting in central station soooooo much, he can't get enough of it.

lame i know......

Zeall
03-28-2007, 09:21 AM
Why you're on drugs: Because you can....
What drugs you're on: Meth, because you wanne take away some of your eternal beauty, and hate the fact that people stare at you when you walk down the street.
Why you're a kid: Eternal youth...????
Why he gets out in amsterdam: To do his hobby at central station at night..amirite...;p
Why he gets out more: Because he likes the things he's getting in central station soooooo much, he can't get enough of it.

lame i know......

well, it's a better explanation than Mark can give *thumbs up*

JoY
03-28-2007, 09:35 AM
no, no, no, no, no.

why I'm on drugs: I'm from the Netherlands, so yes, I can.

which drugs I'm on: well, marijuana, of course. I'm such a total stoner & pothead, because marijuana is available here. I'm just a sucker for anything that's available!

why I'm a kid: I haven't been here for over seven years. I've only been here for five years. yeah, I know, embarrasses me too sometimes.

why he gets out in Amsterdam more than I do: I have so many posts, just posting here must take up my entire life, because man, you can't have a lot of posts AND a boyfriend, studies, friends, an orchestra, a membership in a fraternity/sorority & a vibrant nightlife. & of course I'm on marijuana & this I grow in my own home, so I won't have to go outside to get out to a coffeeshop.

how he gets out in Amsterdam more than I do: he comes here five days a week, parties all night long, the other two days of the week he uses for airtravel. he did his paper for his B.A. in entertainment management on the nightlife & drug use in Amsterdam.

if he always ignores arguments from foreigners, who don't speak impeccable English: yes, if they're correct & speak better English than he does, it'd be embarrassing not to.

Edit: Whiplash, I only just noticed you hid a compliment in your post. thank you for that. *smiles*

Llamas
03-28-2007, 09:38 AM
which drugs I'm on: well, marijuana, of course. I'm such a total stoner & pothead, because marijuana is available here. I'm just a sucker for anything that's available!

This reminds me of how a lot of Europeans here think that, because I'm from the US, I eat at McDonalds every day. I eat there roughly once every two months, but obviously, because there are McDonalds everywhere, I MUST go there all the time. And you MUST be a huge pothead. ;)

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 09:40 AM
Wai wait wait.....You're in an orchestra? What do you play?

o and i'm available, sucker for me to? Damn i hate beeing single....*cry's*
And how in the hell are you going to be a stoner/pothead from just three plants(thats the legal amount).....Call a delivery guy. geez don't you no anything about using drugs. It's lyke ugh....

And you MUST be a huge pothead. ;)

I just love beeing a stereotypical dutch 17 year old......

Edit: Whiplash, I only just noticed you hid a compliment in your post. thank you for that. *smiles*

Yeah, i'm so subtle.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 09:46 AM
Bella totally does drugs all the time. PROOOF!

Furthering my conviction that Mark isn't as far from reality as some of you claim. That is clearly some form of cigarette, which may have hash/heroin/cocaine/meth in it. Or even shrooms! And Vlad is clearly stoned.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/wheelchairman/amsterdam021.jpg

JoY
03-28-2007, 09:46 AM
I live in a studenthouse with a total of five people, so I'm allowed to grow fifteen plants, baby. the delivery guy I only call for my occasional cocaine. he & I are friends. psh, I'm in a fraternity/sorority & I study medicine, I know allll the right people. (actually.. I do. I even know a guy who used to deliver the stuff, but who got out of the business)

I play the violin in a gypsy orchestra. we're with seven people, so it's more like a band, but they define us as an orchestra anyway. maybe the word "band" would cause too much confusion, because we mostly play symphonic/classical instruments. except for the cymbal & accordion, those aren't really traditional instruments, except in some types of music, of course.

Per; omg, so pwn3d!!:( I wuz just smokin' sum crack, y'know, & then suddenly my picture wuz taken & I wuz lyke, "dun show 'em!!!!" lyke, the guy in the back's my dealer? told u were buddies.

Zeall
03-28-2007, 09:50 AM
This reminds me of how a lot of Europeans here think that, because I'm from the US, I eat at McDonalds every day. I eat there roughly once every two months, but obviously, because there are McDonalds everywhere, I MUST go there all the time.

TBH i've never thought that, may i ask who has?

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 09:51 AM
I live in a studenthouse with a total of five people, so I'm allowed to grow fifteen plants, baby. the delivery guy I only call for my occasional cocaine. he & I are friends. psh, I'm in a fraternity/sorority & I study medicine, I know allll the right people.

Damn i need to go to meth school..i mean med school.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 09:55 AM

No offence. But the Brits have a higher obesity rate than parts of America. It's the rest of Europe that is so retarded.

JoY
03-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Whiplash: then I'd advice becoming a member of a fraternity/sorority. there's a lot more shit going around there. the guy I told you about, who died? member. but hey well, he was also a med student, that's why I knew him in the first place.

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 09:57 AM
Whiplash: then I'd advice becoming a member of a fraternity/sorority. there's a lot more shit going around there. the guy I told you about, who died? member. but hey well, he was also a med student, that's why I knew him in the first place.

uuh, hunny i was only kidding...........I don't use that shit anymore.

Llamas
03-28-2007, 09:58 AM

I don't know much about England. People from mainland Europe and Scandinavia have said it. Various countries.

JoY
03-28-2007, 10:00 AM
uuh, hunny i was only kidding...........I don't use that shit anymore.

well, good for you. according to Mark I do, though.:( but not like you, when I go out, because I NEVER get out in Amsterdam.

Zeall
03-28-2007, 10:01 AM
No offence. But the Brits have a higher obesity rate than parts of America. It's the rest of Europe that is so retarded.

None offence taken and i know what you mean, there's some right lardasses where i live, it's rather disgusting. I purposefully make myself walk part of the way to work, just for the exercise. I'm no walkaholic but i do it enough to keep myself in shape because i don't want to turn out like that. A few miles a day keeps the fatness away

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 10:05 AM
well, good for you. according to Mark I do, though.:( but not like you, when I go out, because I NEVER get out in Amsterdam.

Now i'm getting curious, have you ever used any form of drugs? And i'm not talking about alcohol or nicotine.

Zeall
03-28-2007, 10:06 AM
I don't know much about England. People from mainland Europe and Scandinavia have said it. Various countries.

The only stereotype in my head is that when someone mentions America, i imagine huge SUV's and huge houses, although a lot of my American experience has been from TV

I did go to NY once though, and loved it

Llamas
03-28-2007, 10:08 AM
The only stereotype in my head is that when someone mentions America, i imagine huge SUV's

Ah, you picture that type of American. :P My mom has an SUV, but she at least has one of the smallest kinds. I hate SUVs.

Zeall
03-28-2007, 10:11 AM
Ah, you picture that type of American. :P My mom has an SUV, but she at least has one of the smallest kinds. I hate SUVs.

Me and my friends saw one in town with an American number plate and the tyres on that thing were ridiculously big, they came up to my waist and i'm an averaged highted guy

JoY
03-28-2007, 10:18 AM
in answer to Whiplash; the first time I smoked marijuana, was almost three years ago. I found it the most boring thing I'd ever done & it made my (now) boyfriend puke like crazy. after that I've smoked weed & hash about five times in total (excluding the times I took one [..] whatever you call that, from someone else's joint). my roommate/housemate smokes marijuana pretty frequently, though. the smell is so penetrant, it travels through our entire house. anyway, straight up? rarely. I rarely touch the stuff, but I'm fine with it if others do (except I really dislike the smell, if I'm not smoking myself.. which I have to deal with about 4 days a week).

when it comes to other stuff; no. no pills, no sniffing & snorting, no shooting up in a dark corner, no junk in my cigarettes, just no. it bothers me when close(r) friends do use a stronger form of drugs. it makes them.. different & while they're on something, I usually just stay out of their way, because I'm on to it & it annoys me. not many of them do anyway, but it's not like I really know/want to know. because people know I'm not interested in drugs at all, they never offer me anything. it's like an agreement & it's always been that way. they can do whatever they want, but I don't want any attempts to involve me.

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 10:23 AM
The first time i smokes marijuana was about a year ago, and i didn't really feel that much, The first time i used speed i got really really hyper, hence the name speed.;p. i used cocaine once, but that really didn't do anything for me.
I smoke weed like once a month now....and even then i share one joint with three guy's.

JoY
03-28-2007, 10:26 AM
hahaha. for me it's like a two times a year-thing. the first time I just became tired, the times after that I didn't feel much at all. except one time I was hungry & one time I was giggly. but I'm always giggly, so I never know.

Llamas
03-28-2007, 10:27 AM
hahaha. for me it's like a two times a year-thing. the first time I just became tired, the times after that I didn't feel much at all. except one time I was hungry & one time I was giggly. but I'm always giggly, so I never know.

Man, it was the same for me. I smoked pot like 5 times ever... the first two times, NOTHING happened. The other three times, I got tired... and giggly, but I am also always giggly. I think pot is all in the mind. :P

Zeall
03-28-2007, 10:29 AM
Sorry to interrupt but Whiplash, do you get pressured into doing stronger drugs? one of my friends does and i know for a fact that i'm not going to take it, but i hate pretending to get mad at him so he'll stop...

JoY
03-28-2007, 10:35 AM
well, I know it works for some people. I once had this MAJOR headache & tummy cramps from my period & I took a hit (is that what you call inhaling once?) from my roommate's/housemate's joint - within ten minutes I felt way better.

but a lot of it is like a placebo effect. I remember from high school I was watching a couple of kids getting stoned before a high school party & one was exaggerating more than the other, it was so incredibly pathetic. "oh man, i feel so STONED rite now!!!!!11" I remember a friend of mine once rolled a cigarette with nothing in it, pretended to act superstoned, handed it to the others & everyone was laying on their backs, watching the stars, holding hands & was like, "oh man, stars are pretty, man", "yeah fuck dude, I'm megastoned!", "I think I just saw a star falling!!!"

in the mean while, another friend of mine & I were pissing ourselves with laughter around a corner.

Whiplash
03-28-2007, 10:37 AM

hahaha, ''vreetkick'' I got really really high this one time, So when someone would tell a joke i'd laugh to the point were my chest starts to hurt. Thats so much fun..

Sorry to interrupt but Whiplash, do you get pressured into doing stronger drugs? one of my friends does and i know for a fact that i'm not going to take it, but i hate pretending to get mad at him so he'll stop...

o no, It's pretty hard to preasure me into anything.

Me and my friends made a promise to each other to prevent anyone from going to far with drugs. So it's pretty nice to know my friends got my back.

JoY
03-28-2007, 10:42 AM

getting mad at someone, if you want them to stop doing something, is THE most counter productive thing there is. that's a proven fact, not only in textbooks, but I know from personal experience & experiences with others it. just. doesn't. work. they'll just feel alienated from you, because you don't seem to understand their habit & do it when you're not there. they'll hide it from you, because you'll just get mad about it, which is the last think you want, because then you can't do anything at all about it anymore.

the trick is to have his trust & keep his trust in you, not trying to push him away & giving him reasons not to use the shit, or to listen to the ones who pressure him into using it. make sure your reasons are a 100% logical, reasonable & counter argument-proof, though. if he won't listen, or starts pushing you away, then maybe you should consider getting him some help from someone.

wheelchairman
03-28-2007, 10:44 AM
I think it's placebo if you've never smoked before. Or not often. I rolled a hash joint a month or two back that was made incorrectly (I thought it would be fine.) I smoked it, felt the effects of lack of oxygen that only lasted for like 5 min., then it was just like any other cigarette, very very disappointing.

JoY
03-28-2007, 10:45 AM
o no, It's pretty hard to preasure me into anything.

Me and my friends made a promise to each other to prevent anyone from going to far with drugs. So it's pretty nice to know my friends got my back.

too bad your friends don't know jack shit about what you can handle, how much you can handle & what to do when you can't handle it. I strongly recommend controling yourself, instead of chartering your friends to control you, "in case anything goes wrong". your friends don't "got your back", because your friends aren't able to judge when to get your back. when to get YOU back & when things are going too far for YOU. there's a very fine line between keeping it under control & having the shit just hit the fan.

JohnnyNemesis
03-28-2007, 10:52 AM
http://members.lycos.nl/untxrate/smiley_joint.gifhttp://members.lycos.nl/untxrate/smiley_joint.gifhttp://members.lycos.nl/untxrate/smiley_joint.gif

[/MB420]

Llamas
03-28-2007, 10:54 AM
lawlz... the mark thread turned into a mark bryan thread... awesome!

edit: RICKYMARRYME