PDA

View Full Version : Chrono Trigger like you've never heard it before.

JohnnyNemesis
03-24-2007, 05:35 PM
So yeah, this is kind of mindblowing. (http://download.yousendit.com/93CDD81D2D61E7CA)

If you've never played the game, this will mean nothing to you. If you have, you'll be impressed...unless you're some moron 14 year old trpunx asshole.

I don't like all of the them, but I love some of them. In the ones I don't like, however, I'm extremely impressed with the work done here.

You can tell by my language that I'm trying to avoid spoiling anything here :)

Lodat225
03-24-2007, 05:40 PM
Hahaha, holy shit. That's amazing.

mrconeman
03-24-2007, 05:56 PM
I've never played the games, so this may not mean anything to me.
I'm downloading it anyway because I've been told by several people whose opinions I trust to check out the music in Chrono Trigger. (and also because I'm a total fag for game music)

Unless this is a weird remake of the music or something I'll probably enjoy it on some level.

JohnnyNemesis
03-24-2007, 05:57 PM
Hahaha, holy shit. That's amazing.

Haha, isn't it? The last track is my fave. I'm gonna upload it to yousendit.com so that I don't steal this guy's bandwidth.

Unless this is a weird remake of the music or something I'll probably enjoy it on some level.

I lol'd, and you'll understand why soon, my friend :P

mrconeman
03-24-2007, 05:58 PM
Now I'm intrigued (52%)

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 11:44 AM
Bottom to top bump, you bunch of assholes.

nieh
03-25-2007, 03:29 PM
Awesome. A few of them are kind of annoying (And Then What and Milkshake are probably my least favorite) but the rest were really good. I'm a bit disappointed though that none of them seemed to use the battle music because that was pretty fucking awesome battle music.

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 03:32 PM
I don't like listening to And Then What or Milkshake, but I thought they were some of the more creative (and in some ways, best) combinations on the album; especially the Milkshake one, because the beat goes so well with the original. In my opinion, 1, 2 Step and Strictly Business are definitely the best ones.

JohnnyNemesis
03-25-2007, 03:42 PM
ps. I thought they did a horrrrrrrrrrrible job on "I'm a Hustla"

Homer
03-27-2007, 11:20 PM
Bump so I can download it when I'm on my computer.