PDA

View Full Version : Sin's plan for a better society

Sin Studly
03-25-2007, 10:36 AM
I decided I should stop whining about things that suck, and actually come up with some viable and intelligent solutions. Naturally, since I'm one of those fucking genius-type peoples and everybody else in the world is stupid, a whole plethora* of well thought out ideas started flowing, all of which are completely perfect and have no downsides whatsoever. Unfortunately, I'm too lazy to write them all now. I'll update this periodically** with new ideas. If you disagree with any of them, you're stupid, and you're an asshole.

* (plethora means 'a lot of')
** (periodically means 'sometimes')

1) The "Stick and Carrot" Economic System

Because you're not me, and therefore stupid, you probably don't know that "stick and carrot" is a metaphor for punishment and rewards. I like to use it as a working title for my economic plan, because "getting flogged with a cat'o'nine tails and getting a bowl of unsalted gruel" has too many syllables.

So, what's the first step of this brilliant economic plan, which will easily triple all revenues and gross domestic products? The first one is to abolish all taxes. Taxes are stupid and cost corporations lots of money they could be using to expand their holdings and creating new jobs for people, who also wouldn't have to pay income tax. This would mean that everyone, from business heads to common workers would be a lot better off, and have more money to buy things. Of course, this would mean less money for the government to waste on uneccessary things, like police and welfare.

The second step is to re-institute slavery, so that businesses don't have to waste money paying people to do things they'd quite happily do for free, if only they were forced to. Without pesky government-run police forces, slaves could be easily procured for civilised people*by an enterprising Slaver's Guild, or similar business ; see, already my plan is creating new business niches and new jobs for people. Slavers could raid uncivilised settlements like New Jersey or Belgium, and bring back much-needed shipments of human cargo, which would lower overheads and encourage expansion to the entire business sector. Also, the Slavers should probably wear black leather, get some sort of symbol tattood onto their forehead, and their teeth filed to points, and carry sawed-off shotguns and spears. Because that would look totally awesome.

Whiplash
03-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I'm not so sure about the first part, sure eliminating taxes would rule right? wrong, Taxes are needed by a gouverment, sure we can steal from the slaves and sell there stuff, but that would onlt keep the rest of us going for so long.

However i do agree on the second part, There's really nothing i can add to that.

Sin Studly
03-25-2007, 11:33 AM
If the government had taxes they'd just create police and outlaw slavery. Fuck that. Anarchy all the way.

Whiplash
03-25-2007, 11:34 AM
Then pay taxes the slavedrivers, give them some money to make the long journey's to places like belgium.

Great Mike
03-25-2007, 12:03 PM
You are a tough guy, ugh?:)

Whiplash
03-25-2007, 12:27 PM
shut up retard...

Sin Studly
03-25-2007, 01:04 PM
You are a tough guy, ugh?:)

Catalan will never be independent.

nieh
03-25-2007, 03:29 PM
But I don't want to be a slave. =,0(

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 06:17 PM

Pais Vasco.

wheelchairman
03-25-2007, 06:48 PM
Barcelona is in Cataluna...and they also have an independence movement. They just haven't resorted to terrorism...

Little_Miss_1565
03-25-2007, 08:10 PM
Ah, whoops. Confused my Iberian rogue state geography.

Great Mike
03-26-2007, 07:14 AM

Hey, Iím genuinely interested in you superb world plan. Would girls be allowed in your secret base?

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 07:28 AM
DUH, What else would we rape? You???

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 08:17 AM
Hey, Iím genuinely interested in you superb world plan. Would girls be allowed in your secret base?

Antes roja que rota, amigo.

Great Mike
03-26-2007, 08:34 AM
Antes roja que rota, amigo.

Itís already broken: Gibraltar, The Philippines, Morocco, all the American ColoniesÖ And its ruins keep tearing day by day. But well, maybe itíll become red before splitting again, you may be correct.

PS: have I used the expression ďitíllĒ correctly?

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 08:34 AM
apenas eu mais em as novo mundo?

God portugees is a hard language.....:o
Edit: By the way, The sentance probablly doesn't make any sence but you get the general idea.

Great Mike
03-26-2007, 08:40 AM
apenas eu mais em as novo mundo?

God portugees is a hard language.....:o
Edit: By the way, The sentance probablly doesn't make any sence but you get the general idea.

I don't know any Portuguese , sorry.

Whiplash
03-26-2007, 08:44 AM
Ho, crap i'm sorry my bad, I misread your location, I thought it said brazilia. haha.:o

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 09:54 AM
Itís already broken: Gibraltar, The Philippines, Morocco, all the American ColoniesÖ And its ruins keep tearing day by day. But well, maybe itíll become red before splitting again, you may be correct.

PS: have I used the expression ďitíllĒ correctly?

There's a difference between losing your colonies, and breaking up your nation. None of those places were ever part of Spain, just part of the Spanish Empire.

PS. Yes.

Great Mike
03-26-2007, 10:26 AM
There's a difference between losing your colonies, and breaking up your nation. None of those places were ever part of Spain, just part of the Spanish Empire.

PS. Yes.

Well, the main reason of the disagreement between Spanish and Basques or Catalans is that Spain is formed by different nations, not just one. Castilia is the original nation witch expanded to create Spain. With that I mean that Catalonia or Basque Country are as Spanish (nationally speaking) than any of the lost colonies were before.

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Spain only used to be broken up into Aragon, Castille etc. because blackskinned coons were invading and ruining all your shit, don't forget that, you negroid rapebaby.

NOAMR
03-26-2007, 12:37 PM
Cool, I'm an asshole;). But I never tought you would like to be a slave(or do you really think you'll succeed in being a part of the ruling class).

Great Mike
03-26-2007, 12:42 PM
Spain only used to be broken up into Aragon, Castille etc. because blackskinned coons were invading and ruining all your shit, don't forget that, you negroid rapebaby.

We are not the "negroids", the Arabs didn't settle in 90% of Catalonia because Valencia (witch is just below us) stopped their expansion quite well. Catalonia has its roots from diverse other nations though (more noble ones in your peculiar point of view). I can go back 600 years in my genealogic tree and it's "clean". Oh, and the divisions you mention are from much before. The Catalan nation is older than the Spanish one if you see it as the current Spain territory and not just Castilla.

Sin Studly
03-26-2007, 01:06 PM
Cool, I'm an asshole;). But I never tought you would like to be a slave(or do you really think you'll succeed in being a part of the ruling class).

Wait, you're the last person I expected to disagree with me. I'm talking about a purely anarchistic society, after all.

NOAMR
03-27-2007, 10:58 AM
Wait, you're the last person I expected to disagree with me. I'm talking about a purely anarchistic society, after all.

Then you completely misunderstood anarchism. It's closer to fascism, the only anarchistic thing about it is perhaps to abolish the taxes. Anarchism means no rulers, slave-drivers do rule.

Sin Studly
03-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Wait... so a society with no taxes, no government, no police and no rules is closer to fascism than anarchism? Please explain.

TURK-hh
03-27-2007, 01:32 PM
the best solution for the world is
death of all fascist sonofabitches like sin and the blonde bitch

keep deleting my posts :D

RickyCrack
03-27-2007, 02:48 PM
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y218/AmonGoth/mohammad5.jpg

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 03:10 PM
http://nordish.net/mohammed_image_archive/recent/mohammed_email54.jpg

Speakeasy
03-27-2007, 06:20 PM
BS. If you were in power you would increase taxes and pocket them. And when you would make slavery legal I'm pretty sure you would only do so for your own personal slaves. :(

Sin Studly
03-28-2007, 03:19 AM
It wouldn't be called "taxes", it'd be called "plunder". And slavery wouldn't be "legal", it'd just be that there's nobody to stop it.

ruroken
03-28-2007, 11:49 AM
But... I thought you were a fascist... :( YOU LIED TO ME!! :mad:

Sin Studly
03-28-2007, 12:44 PM
I was, but then I realised that under fascism I'd have to put in long hours of hard work and commitment before I managed to elevate myself to a status that would allow me to get away with rape and murder.

Under anarchism all I'd have to do is own a sawed-off shotgun and a black leather jacket with only one sleeve.

Offspring-Junkie
03-29-2007, 12:54 AM
I decided I should stop whining about things that suck, and actually come up with some viable and intelligent solutions.

I bolded, what I agree with and underlined what I do not agree with.

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2007, 12:58 AM
I was, but then I realised that under fascism I'd have to put in long hours of hard work and commitment before I managed to elevate myself to a status that would allow me to get away with rape and murder.

Under anarchism all I'd have to do is own a sawed-off shotgun and a black leather jacket with only one sleeve.

Needs more NOAMR :(

NOAMR
03-29-2007, 03:05 AM
Wait... so a society with no taxes, no government, no police and no rules is closer to fascism than anarchism? Please explain.

Your plan only spoke of no taxes. You also spoke of a "punishment and reward" system, if you punish someone because he don't follow your rules, you are a government(with the definition "someone who govern someone else").

It's a common association that people only think 'no state' when they hear anarchism, but it is way more than that. In anarchism, there would off course be no state, but today there are worse rulers. Like corporations, capitalism leads our life the most. (note that there are all different kinds off idea's between anarchists, anarchism isn't a strict ideology like the others. There are for example also anarcho-capitalists, I never understood them really, and I'm not out there yet whether they are just capitalists who just think that abolishing the government is better for their profit, or just have a total other definition of capitalism then me).

Sin Studly
03-29-2007, 03:27 AM
Your plan only spoke of no taxes. You also spoke of a "punishment and reward" system, if you punish someone because he don't follow your rules, you are a government(with the definition "someone who govern someone else").

So basically you're saying that in an anarchistic utopia, all I'd have to do would be to burst into your house with a sawed-off shotgun and a black leather jacket with only one sleeve, and demand that you make me a corned beef sandwich, and the entire fabric of your anarchistic utopia would collapse because of it?

NOAMR
03-29-2007, 08:59 AM
So basically you're saying that in an anarchistic utopia, all I'd have to do would be to burst into your house with a sawed-off shotgun and a black leather jacket with only one sleeve, and demand that you make me a corned beef sandwich, and the entire fabric of your anarchistic utopia would collapse because of it?

Basicly, yes, and even if that don't happen, it's still not 100% anarchistic, because you can't be totally free, you're still 'ruled' by for example gravity. I don't really think we'll ever have 100% anarchism, we could just do it way better then today, like trying to avoid that this kind of situations leads to a circle of violence, so that it exploit to the situation we got today.

the_GoDdEsS
03-29-2007, 09:19 AM
you can't be totally free, you're still 'ruled' by for example gravity.

Hahaha. That must have been the funniest analogy. How about we shoot you people out into space then? Fuck gravity, pure anarky!

calichix
03-29-2007, 12:52 PM

and some chaps and a jar of vegemite. plz. <3

RickyCrack
03-29-2007, 12:56 PM
What would the real Ghandi do? hmmm.

"Hey stereotypically australian dragon. I'm thinking of going on a hunger strike, but I've never tried Vegemite."
"Never tried Vegemite! Hold on, Imma gon' make you a sammy."

http://www.clone-high.com/images/char/char_gandhi.gif

HeadAroundU
03-29-2007, 02:59 PM
Hahaha. That must have been the funniest analogy. How about we shoot you people out into space then? Fuck gravity, pure anarky!
haha, I'm definitely pro that idea. But poor aliens, what would they do with a bunch of anarchists? Wait, nothing, they would be dead! HA!

Pure noamrky!

Ok, I got a question for you, NOAMR, isn't it depressing and stressful that you can't have a 100% anarchism?

NOAMR
04-16-2007, 10:49 AM
haha, I'm definitely pro that idea. But poor aliens, what would they do with a bunch of anarchists? Wait, nothing, they would be dead! HA!

Pure noamrky!

Ok, I got a question for you, NOAMR, isn't it depressing and stressful that you can't have a 100% anarchism?

Hm, sometimes, when I'm in a bad mood. But the world can still be way better then today, and there can probably also not be 100% communism, fascism, capitalism... And a perfect world would also not be so nice, since there is nothing to strive for anymore then. More depressing is that things you have fight for so hard, don't succeed, the feeling you can do nothing about it. And I have not so much problems with gravity, you can also use the natural laws for your good.

Sin Studly
04-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Right about now Anarky court is in full effect.
Judge NOAMR presiding in the case of anarky versus the laws of gravity.
Prosecuting attourneys are fernandopunk, satanic_surfer and SicN muthafuckin Twisted.
Order order order. satanic_surfer, take the muthafuckin stand.
Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth
and nothin but the truth so help your dumb ass?

Why don't you tell everybody what the fuck you gotta say?

Fuck gravity
Comin straight from the underground
Young punks got it bad cuz we held down
If a anarchist falls off a cliff then gravity think
It have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka Sir Issac New-tun
I be walkin along, and god damn I fell,
Livin under gravity is livin in hell,

Fuck gravity!
Fuck, fuck, fuck gravity!
Fuck gravity!

Fuckin with me cuz I'm anarquismo
Do what I want, what I feel like, yo
Draggin me down, opressin my livin'
And the politico don't be doin' no givin'
You'd rather see me on the ground,
Then me and Lorenzo floatin in the air, yo
Gonna be an astronaut and hit zero-G
And motherfuckin' gravity be afraid of me
Got enough injustice to fill this page,
So we gonna jump that nigger, Georges-Louis Le Sage

Fuck gravity!
Fuck gravity!

I don't know if it fascist or what
Keepin' a baby down, firmly in it's cot
And on the other hand, without mass they couldn't do none
But don't let it be the Reissner-Nordstr&#246;m solution
General relativity slam you down, like execution
Tryin' to show up the cosmological Robertson-Walker solution
NOAMR will pound
On any muthafucka with they feet on the ground,
Just cuz I'm down wit Anarky, them physicians are afraid of me
A young punk on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
fernandopunk, yo, he be my ese
And Isaac Newton, I got somethin to say

Fuck gravity!
Fuck gravity!

HeadAroundU
04-16-2007, 11:58 AM
Hm, sometimes, when I'm in a bad mood. But the world can still be way better then today, and there can probably also not be 100% communism, fascism, capitalism... And a perfect world would also not be so nice, since there is nothing to strive for anymore then. More depressing is that things you have fight for so hard, don't succeed, the feeling you can do nothing about it. And I have not so much problems with gravity, you can also use the natural laws for your good.
I'll buy you anti-gravity chamber. It might help to defuse your depressions.

So, communism, fascism and capitalism are gravity sensitive too? I should start anti-gravity chamber business. I'll make lots of money.

So, 100% anarchy isn't the perfect world for you? You shouldn't have depressions then.

All About Eve
04-16-2007, 12:12 PM
I'll buy you anti-gravity chamber. It might help to defuse your depressions.

We could also just stick him underwater for good, or even better, toss him out into space.

T-6005
04-16-2007, 12:39 PM
They're so trupunx that they can get into a full tub of water and not splash water onto the floor.

Archimedes was just a fucking pussy, that's what.

RickyCrack
04-16-2007, 01:03 PM
Right about now Anarky court is in full effect.
Judge NOAMR presiding in the case of anarky versus the laws of gravity.
Prosecuting attourneys are fernandopunk, satanic_surfer and SicN muthafuckin Twisted.
Order order order. satanic_surfer, take the muthafuckin stand.
Do you swear to tell the truth the whole truth
and nothin but the truth so help your dumb ass?

Why don't you tell everybody what the fuck you gotta say?

Fuck gravity
Comin straight from the underground
Young punks got it bad cuz we held down
If a anarchist falls off a cliff then gravity think
It have the authority to kill a minority
Fuck that shit, cuz I ain't tha one
For a punk muthafucka Sir Issac New-tun
I be walkin along, and god damn I fell,
Livin under gravity is livin in hell,

Fuck gravity!
Fuck gravity!

Fuckin with me cuz I'm anarquismo
Do what I want, what I feel like, yo
Draggin me down, opressin my livin'
And the politico don't be doin' no givin'
You'd rather see me on the ground,
Then me and Lorenzo floatin in the air, yo
Gonna be an astronaut and hit zero-G
And motherfuckin' gravity be afraid of me
Got enough injustice to fill this page,
So we gonna jump that nigger, Georges-Louis Le Sage

Fuck gravity!
Fuck gravity!

I don't know if it fascist or what
Keepin' a baby down, firmly in it's cot
And on the other hand, without mass they couldn't do none
But don't let it be the Reissner-NordstrŲm solution
General relativity slam you down, like execution
Tryin' to show up the cosmological Robertson-Walker solution
NOAMR will pound
On any muthafucka with they feet on the ground,
Just cuz I'm down wit Anarky, them physicians are afraid of me
A young punk on a warpath
And when I'm finished, it's gonna be a bloodbath
fernandopunk, yo, he be my ese
And Isaac Newton, I got somethin to say

Fuck gravity!
Fuck gravity!

best -- post -- ever

calichix
04-29-2007, 03:23 PM
I literally put my hand on my mouth and said, "oh my god" in awe of "fuck gravity"'s brilliance.

Guerilla Enferma
05-13-2007, 03:01 AM
I would like to subscribe to your newsleter, sir.