PDA

View Full Version : live mp3s

TheOldMark
03-25-2007, 08:53 PM
I finally got access to some of my old hard drives, and i found around 1000 live mp3s, videos, and pictures that i collected years ago. yeah there are a million pics of the band out there, but i figure someone might be interested in some of the tracks and videos. if theres some interest I will link them up.

some of them are pretty common bootlegs like The Year That Punk Broke and NJ2000. but for an example theres a live dirty magic from perth 97 thats pretty sweet. the best self esteem version i have i believe was from house of blues in vegas. theres some videos from the smash era when noodles had long hair. session with Oxygene doing backups. waterloo jams, other random dexter talking to the crowds..

if your interested be specific as to what you already have and what your looking for, because it would take weeks to upload all of it.

Grabbal
03-25-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm pretty interested, but school now.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
03-26-2007, 03:24 AM
I wouldn't mind some hearing some of the Dexter to crowd ones... Just the funny/joke ones though. :)

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 07:16 AM
I wouldn't mind some hearing some of the Dexter to crowd ones... Just the funny/joke ones though. :)

theres a great one where he bitches about how much he hates Garth Brooks.

Amiralanal
03-26-2007, 08:20 AM
I'd like to hear dirty magic perth 97, and some where Dexter talks top the crowd. That would be sweet.

F@ BANKZ
03-26-2007, 09:21 AM
can you not upload them all:(

ZagmenO
03-26-2007, 09:54 AM
See if you could upload the one with Oxygene.

TheOldMark
03-26-2007, 12:17 PM
I'd like to hear dirty magic perth 97, and some where Dexter talks top the crowd. That would be sweet.

can you not upload them all:(

See if you could upload the one with Oxygene.

ill see what i can do. give me a week or 2 cuz i work alot.