PDA

View Full Version : speaking while sleeping =)

amipunkerin2311
03-26-2007, 02:08 PM
...mh...since i`ve got a new boyfriend he often tells me what senseless things i say while sleeping...for example, i had to hide from number 3 in a maths-test, or that he is easier to catch, than the marlboro man with a lasso =)
or a friend of mine has had a nightmare, and he wanted to awake his girlfriend, and she said to him, without being aware: "jump out of the window" in a scary way.Then he was more scared than by his dream =), till he made her awake and she could`t remember saying that...
sometimes there are strange/rfunny things in mind, when you arent aware *g*

have you also been speaking senseless stuff liek this?

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 02:13 PM
I don't know. I don't have a boyfriend which means I don't share my bed with someone else which means no one can hear me even if I talk when I'm sleeping. I want a boyfriend.:(

Llamas
03-26-2007, 02:14 PM
I don't know. I don't have a boyfriend which means I don't share my bed with someone else which means no one can hear me even if I talk when I'm sleeping. I want a boyfriend.:(

I'll share your bed with you. ;)

Jakebert
03-26-2007, 02:15 PM
Do you have SEX with your BOYFRIEND'S PENIS?

But, on topic, I make all kinds of strange noises in my sleep. I grunt, moan, snort, and whistle.

F@ BANKZ
03-26-2007, 02:16 PM
Aparently i mumble sounds but nobody can tell what they are, in fact i might record these mumblings myself sometime in the near furure.

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 02:17 PM
I'll share your bed with you. ;)

That would be awesome. If you don't breathe while you are sleeping, of course. I can't sleep when someone's breathing beside me.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 02:19 PM
So wait, what are your plans for when you have a boyfriend?

0r4ng3
03-26-2007, 02:19 PM
That would be awesome. If you don't breathe while you are sleeping, of course. I can't sleep when someone's breathing beside me.Yeah, I think it's the most annoying thing when people breathe while they're sleeping. Why can't they just be nice and hold their breath for like 8 hours? Seriously, what the hell.

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 02:22 PM
So wait, what are your plans for when you have a boyfriend?

Well, I plan to do what other couples do. All I want him to do is hold his breath. What's wrong with it?

Llamas
03-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Necrophiliac?

Tizzalicious
03-26-2007, 02:30 PM
I talk in my sleep all the time.

Some time ago I yelled something, to which Per asked what was wrong, I answered I didn't know, but that it woke me up too.

That same night we had this conversation:

"Why are you all the way on my side of the bed?"
"They brought creepy things to my side"
"Who did?"
"My penpals!"

I also once asked him "Do you wanna be in my pocket?".

We have the weirdest conversations almost every night, as I usually go to bed earlier than him. And I never remember a thing.

killer_queen
03-26-2007, 02:32 PM
:( I don't mind when people breathe when I'm not sleeping. I like my men alive.

WebDudette
03-26-2007, 02:34 PM
People breath when they are asleep, if they didn't they would die.

I used to talk alot in my sleep. I haven't heard much about it anymore though.
I remeber throwing a rolled up rug across my room once and yelling about it.

0r4ng3
03-26-2007, 02:34 PM
The only time I said something in my sleep was "dammit" when I fell off and hit my head on the corner of the fishtank. I don't even remember it happening, but that's what I'm told.

Llamas
03-26-2007, 02:37 PM
I talk in my sleep all the time.

Some time ago I yelled something, to which Per asked what was wrong, I answered I didn't know, but that it woke me up too.

That same night we had this conversation:

"Why are you all the way on my side of the bed?"
"They brought creepy things to my side"
"Who did?"
"My penpals!"

I also once asked him "Do you wanna be in my pocket?".

We have the weirdest conversations almost every night, as I usually go to bed earlier than him. And I never remember a thing.

hahaha these are hilarious. Awesome.

Maybe I'll think of some later.

JohnnyNemesis
03-26-2007, 02:39 PM
I speak when I sleep with Bri all the time.

0r4ng3
03-26-2007, 02:40 PM
Well then I'm guessing you're the silent type, aren't you?

Burn!

Reape101
03-26-2007, 02:50 PM
i dont talk in my sleep but i know one of my friends does, we were in a hotel and he was sleeping on the couch. In his sleep he told my other friend to look out for the curtains because they would eat him. i was lolzing like crazy :D

WebDudette
03-26-2007, 02:52 PM
You have 21 posts and no one knows you. What's stopping you from getting a new username?

Reape101
03-26-2007, 02:58 PM
lol i guess that is true i probably should (i spelt this one way wrong somehow)

nieh
03-26-2007, 03:05 PM
Do you have SEX with your BOYFRIEND'S PENIS?

I was going to ask "condom or the pill" but this works too.

I've been told I mumble incoherently in my sleep but I don't think I ever actually talk.

MrJoe
03-26-2007, 04:13 PM
For a member with only 2 posts to their name [at time of writing/typing] this isn't as all bad as I'd expect.

I don't believe I talk in my sleep, none of my previous girlfriend's say I did.
However, my ex ex girlfriend did: she'd always go to sleep earlier than me, and one night I couldn't sleep and she suddenly sat up, with her eyes open as well, and said "Joe, what shampoo shall I get? Vo5 or Pantene?". I was completely confused and said "Um, are you alright?". I got interrupted with 'Just give me an answer, Vo5 or Pantene?". Then before I had a chance to say anything she said "Oh for god sake!", laid back down and instantly went quiet and back into a deep sleep. Good times.

ZagmenO
03-26-2007, 04:42 PM
One time, I actually jerked off in my sleep. Not kidding. My right hand, stroking my dick, in my uncontiousness, up & down, up & down, therefore achieving an erection. How cool is that?

HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?

- -Lauren- -
03-26-2007, 05:07 PM
Not very.

I usually make muffled noises, and I tend to laugh in my sleep a lot. I have the craziest dreams.

When I was younger I used to complain about my brother in my sleep. I'd actually say his name like he was bothering me, and people still tease me about it today.

Paint_It_Black
03-26-2007, 07:09 PM
I was going to ask "condom or the pill" but this works too.

Same here. It might a sign that it's getting old.

Gulsah, I'll hold my breath for you.

nieh
03-26-2007, 07:33 PM
One time, I actually jerked off in my sleep. Not kidding. My right hand, stroking my dick, in my uncontiousness, up & down, up & down, therefore achieving an erection. How cool is that?

HOW COOL IS THAT!?!?!?!?

LOL, that's hilarious! I especially like how you used the word "erection". It's genius! Keep up the good work.

Wow..."erection". I wish I could come up with something like that.

Rag Doll
03-26-2007, 07:36 PM
the only time i ever really talk in my sleep is if i'm taking a nap and someone is trying to wake me up. i don't usually talk in the middle of the night.

SkunkIt
03-26-2007, 07:42 PM
I don't talk in my usally talk in sleep, but I can hear myself sometimes yelling and screaming in my sleep and I usally can't do anything about it, unless I scream for a long time, which might was me up. O'ne thing I do remember yelling, is "DIE MOTHERFUCKER, DIE!" I don't remember what the dream was about, though.

I also once called my mom in my sleep and woke my dad up, who yells at me, thinking I'm acutually awake, waking me up briefly.

Paint_It_Black
03-26-2007, 11:35 PM
SkunkIt, you kinda disturb me. No offense though, that doesn't mean I dislike you.

I've been known to say some pretty hilarious things in my sleep. I also have a tendency to get annoyed when the person I'm talking to doesn't understand my sleepy ranting. I find the whole thing quite amusing, though I do wonder if I'll ever say anything that gets me in trouble.

JoY
03-26-2007, 11:51 PM
I sleepwalk, talk, make noises, scream, laugh, cry... I even make phonecalls in my sleep.

in Budapest I was sharing a room with one of my best friends & suddenly I screamed so loudly. it was short, extremely loud & extremely high. I even woke up a friend in the hotelroom next to ours. I myself woke up from it. I vaguely heard my friend saying, "Isabel, what the fuck, chika, what's wrong?", but then I fell asleep again before I could say anything.

to one of my other best friends I even talked in English. which is.. weird, considering we're both extremely Dutch. I said "fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck" & another night I suddenly screamed "shut the fuck up", after, as she told me, she made a tiny noise.

Paint_It_Black
03-26-2007, 11:54 PM
I sleepwalk, talk, make noises, scream, laugh, cry... I even make phonecalls in my sleep.

So there's a really good chance you're asleep right now.

Bella wins.

WebDudette
03-26-2007, 11:57 PM
I remember about a month ago when I walked into my dad's room and claimed that I had a test that needed to be taken immideatly, and that he needed to give it to me. Then I started to get angry when he refused and told me to go back to bed. Then I walked back to my room and went to sleep and he made fun of me for it the next day.

JoY
03-27-2007, 12:35 AM
Bella wins.

don't I always? ;p

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 01:05 AM
Sometimes i just sit up straight while i'm asleep, i'll look around a bit and then fall back down. Really weird. I used to know a guy who had to sleep with his bedroom door locked and his window locked to, because he randomly throws himself down the stairs and one time almost out the window.

khaaaaan
03-27-2007, 01:35 AM
On a sleep over when we were kids, my cousin once exclaimed: "NO Kenneth! It's MY dad!" I was all lol

TheUnholyNightbringer
03-27-2007, 01:40 AM
Apparently I'm absolutely terrible to share a bed with. My missus says I'm fine for half an hour or so, but then I go into my starfish and synchronised swimmer routines, thwapping her on the head and pushing her out of bed more than once. Then I start my talking - but mot little nonsensical mumblings, oh no, big long essays, or else little pinches of conversation that make absolutely no sense.

But then again, it is only a single bed for the both of us, and it's not bad taking that into consideration. And apparently I'm getting better, so.

I'm just glad I don't sleepwalk aswell.

Paint_It_Black
03-27-2007, 02:21 AM
Once, while away from home, my brother climbed out of a window onto a balcony in the middle of the night and proceeded to urinate down several floors to the ground below. All while sleeping.

When he was a lot younger he once walked downstairs late at night, sat down on the couch beside my parents and started watching TV. Asleep. After a few minutes he apparently stood up and went back to bed...naked the entire time.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:26 AM
when I was little, I once walked down the stairs (parents followed me to make sure I was fine), grabbed a big kitchenknife, opened the refridgerator, grabbed something out of it & started cutting myself a piece of cake.

after that, they put a lock on my door. cake = danger.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 02:27 AM
when I was little, I once walked down the stairs (parents followed me to make sure I was fine), grabbed a big kitchenknife, opened the refridgerator, grabbed something out of it & started cutting myself.

OMG, Trupunx even when you're asleep. hahaha :P

Offspring-Junkie
03-27-2007, 02:29 AM
I don't know many people with sleeping problems, but I heard about a case, where a guy stood up in the middle of the night, shouted at his mates, went to bed and didn't remember anything after he woke up, regularly.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:31 AM
yeah, I noticed the funnies. ;p apparently I have pretty good coordination in my sleep, or it could've been a possibly dangerous situation.

like a month ago, I realised I'd locked my door & that my boyfriend doesn't have a key, right before falling asleep, but I wasn't really able to get up at that point & unlock it. anyway, when he knocked on my door, I stood up, opened it, walked back to bed, got under the blankets & proceeded to sleep. I don't think he really got it. the next morning he said he thought I was acting really weird & like I was ignoring him.

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 02:33 AM
HAhaha,

Sometimes when my mother gets home from work she comes in my room to check on me, ( she just likes to watch us sleep:confused: ), I start to sit up in my bed and talk to her, and i don't remember her even beeing in my room the next morning.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:36 AM
hahaha, yeah, I have that too! had it lots of times when my boyfriend & I were getting together. he always came to check on me, when he came home late, & then I would start to tell about my day with random details between the whole story. the next morning I would tell him about my day & he'd be like, "I know, chika".

Whiplash
03-27-2007, 02:39 AM
Hahahaha, and then you're all like, how the hell do you know that?! have you been going to my dairy when i'm asleep?! you perv'!!! haha not that i keep a diary.

JoY
03-27-2007, 02:44 AM
nah, I always figured I'd been telling him shit in my sleep again.

Llamas
03-27-2007, 03:46 AM
One time, I sat up in my bed and spelled "February", but I apparently spelled it wrong. Then I laid back down.

My sister is the funny one. When we used to share a room, she'd do more than just talk. One time, I walked in and she sat up, picked up her pillow, and started searching under the pillow... I asked what she was doing, and she said, "Trying to find it!" "Find what?" "My cd player!" "Umm, it's right there on your desk..." "No, the other one!" "You only have one..." At that point, she started crying and said, "I'm telling mom!!!" Then she went back to sleep.

Another time I walked in around 2am. She got up, put some random things in her backpack, and started to leave the room. I asked where she was going, and she said "School." She was still wearing her pajamas... and I just said, "It's 2 in the morning." She looked closely at the clock, and climbed back into bed, not remembering a thing the next day.

And finally, the thing she did recurring (really weird) was she'd sit up, cross her legs, roll her fingers on her knees, and slowly turn her head side to side while softly smacking her lips... the whole time smiling and with her eyes closed. So weird.

Jakebert
03-27-2007, 03:53 AM
One of my friends was telling me a story once about how on a long car trip, his brother started yelling "NO! IT WAS THE FUZZIES!!" while he was sleeping.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else wakes themselves up when they talk in their sleep? I'm a really light sleeper, so any time I talk in my sleep, I hear it and wake myself up.

killer_queen
03-27-2007, 03:59 AM
People can be scary when they're speaking while they are asleep. One night I was staying with my cousin in the same room and I was trying to breathe in and out at the same time with her because I couldn't manage to sleep. And suddenly she yelled "omg, they're at your back. but don't look!". The room was too dark and I was too young so I couldn't look back. And then she said that they were gonna get me. So I ran to my brother's room. No need to tell that I was screaming.

amipunkerin2311
03-27-2007, 04:31 AM
another person once said "the sheep has to go to the palestina-test"
*lol*

T-6005
03-27-2007, 09:14 AM
My sister regularly sleepwalks. Once she handed me my shoes and told me it was time to go. Apparently she hates me.

JoY
03-27-2007, 09:20 AM
One of my friends was telling me a story once about how on a long car trip, his brother started yelling "NO! IT WAS THE FUZZIES!!" while he was sleeping.

Also, I was wondering if anyone else wakes themselves up when they talk in their sleep? I'm a really light sleeper, so any time I talk in my sleep, I hear it and wake myself up.

not really. when I scream, laugh, or cry, though, yeah. sometimes when I talk real loudly & I'm not deeply asleep yet, I wake myself up.

JoY
03-27-2007, 09:26 AM
My sister regularly sleepwalks. Once she handed me my shoes and told me it was time to go. Apparently she hates me.

hahahaha! that reminds me of the last time I talked in my sleep.

I always "spoon" my boyfriend, because he can't really fall asleep facing my direction. I kinda have the same, but I fall asleep later than he does anyway, so first I "spoon" him (I lay behind him with my arms around him), then he falls asleep, then I eventually fall asleep too & just roll over.

either way, this time he did face my direction & we were sleeping in each other's arms. then suddenly I said, "Huibert.. you still need to roll over". like, wtf. he kinda woke up when I said that, rolled over & just fell asleep again, but the next morning, I was so confused.

calichix
03-27-2007, 12:43 PM
I always talk in my sleep it's embarrassing at slumber parties. especially co-ed ones.

RickyCrack
03-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Once I screamed Calichix's name while sleeping....with somebody else.

Nina
03-27-2007, 01:48 PM
I talk in my sleep. Someone once told me that it sounded like a mix of German, English and Persian.
Also, since I litterally ALWAYS have nightmares, I'm pretty sure I say awful shit while I'm sleeping.