PDA

View Full Version : the german offspring board

amipunkerin2311
03-27-2007, 04:41 AM
Are any German Offspring-fans out here? The German page offspring.de is the worst forum I`ve ever seen, every thread leds to an arguement and there are topics like "where do dexter get his cool clothes" or when the last sex has been taken place ..OMG!
I think this messageboard is much better and much more filled with niveau.
What do you think?

Llamas
03-27-2007, 04:47 AM
Well, this is the official offspring board, so that probably is part of the reason. Also, not many people from Germany post here (though many can speak German).

PS: you are currently in the "off topic" section, just so you know... people in this section don't generally talk about the band, and many don't even like them. :P If you want to talk about the band, you should go to the "general offspring discussion" section. :)

edit: if you hate arguments, this might not be the place for you... haha

amipunkerin2311
03-27-2007, 06:36 AM
edit: if you hate arguments, this might not be the place for you... haha[/QUOTE]

no surely I`m also convinced it`s nessecary discussing, too, but if you understand german then you can maybe watch this page and look at this low levels of using speech and of argueing ...maybe you`ll understand me better then =)
(they write things like "you watch your parents while fucking" - "you`re to old to get an erection" "your dick looks like a cone of fir" and so on...i thought i must hit my head on my desk when i read that