PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a troll

Ime
03-29-2007, 08:56 AM
I'm really not.:(

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2007, 08:57 AM
Hint: If this thread gets closed, you're a troll.

ZagmenO
03-29-2007, 08:58 AM
This thread is so full of win!!!! lol omfg wtf lolololol!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and Paint it black...

http://www.krudmart.com/images/tampon02.jpg

Ime
03-29-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm not a troll I just tried to by funny and faild hard.

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm not a troll I just tried to by funny and faild hard.

No problem. Behave from now on and you'll be fine.

Also, do not converse with Zagmeno. He'll make you look bad.

F@ BANKZ
03-29-2007, 09:02 AM
May i suggest deleteing everything the troll posts for a while.

Llamas
03-29-2007, 09:12 AM
I don't think Ime is so bad... just new... Ime, just stay away from posters like ZagmenO. People like him make you look like a troll and don't know how to act civil. Just post normally and contribute to conversations, and you'll be fine.

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Didn't I just say that?

Ime
03-29-2007, 09:20 AM
Haha, Ok thanks you guy's

JoY
03-29-2007, 09:25 AM
I don't think Ime is so bad... just new... Ime, just stay away from posters like ZagmenO. People like him make you look like a troll and don't know how to act civil. Just post normally and contribute to conversations, and you'll be fine.

no well, I don't think he would make anyone really LOOK like a troll, I'm just mostly scared he's bad influence & that he could scribble his idiocy on a perfectly tabula rasa to turn it into a disposable boardmember. not any blank slate, though. obviously.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm not a troll too. :( :(

F@ BANKZ
03-29-2007, 09:34 AM
May i suggest deleteing everything the troll posts for a while.

Appologies from me, this was a dickhead thing to post i'm in a bad mood today, i'm not usually that bad; I don't think...

ZagmenO
03-29-2007, 09:52 AM
No problem. Behave from now on and you'll be fine.

Also, do not converse with Zagmeno. He'll make you look bad.

no well, I don't think he would make anyone really LOOK like a troll, I'm just mostly scared he's bad influence & that he could scribble his idiocy on a perfectly tabula rasa to turn it into a disposable boardmember. not any blank slate, though. obviously.

What the hell's all this!?!?!? I'm an incredibly nice person with a great sense of humor!!! So what if I come across as a little rowdy? Let the guy make his own choices. You should learn to be a little more tolerant.

Might I also point out that the people who think I'm not funny are also not funny. And this is coming from a guy who laughs like a hyena at just about everything.

Llamas
03-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Didn't I just say that?

whoops, my mistake!

that's what I meant. But never mind. :)

Great Mike
03-29-2007, 11:06 AM
I'm not a troll too. :( :(

Good intentioned question: in this context should I use "too" or "neither"?

Endymion
03-29-2007, 11:12 AM
hey zag, you're inching closer and closer to reban status.

mrconeman
03-29-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm not a troll. Don't see me making a thread about it.

What the hell's all this!?!?!? I'm an incredibly nice person with a great sense of humor!!! So what if I come across as a little rowdy? Let the guy make his own choices. You should learn to be a little more tolerant.

Might I also point out that the people who think I'm not funny are also not funny. And this is coming from a guy who laughs like a hyena at just about everything.
That comment was so awesome and so well written that I forgot for a second there that you're mentally retarded.

ZagmenO
03-29-2007, 11:14 AM
hey zag, you're inching closer and closer to reban status.

How so?............

Llamas
03-29-2007, 11:39 AM
Good intentioned question: in this context should I use "too" or "neither"?

"Either" is correct. "Neither" and "too" are both wrong. :)

Great Mike
03-29-2007, 11:42 AM
"Either" is correct. "Neither" and "too" are both wrong. :)

Thank you. And when is "neither" used?

Killboy
03-29-2007, 11:45 AM
Thank you. And when is "neither" used?

When you don't have a negation... I guess.

Llamas
03-29-2007, 11:46 AM
Neither is a negative. "I like either beer or wine" is the complete opposite of "I like neither beer nor wine". In the first, you like both... in the second you dislike both. :) Since in this sentence, you already have a negative ("not"), you don't need another one. Does that make sense?

Killboy
03-29-2007, 11:49 AM
Correct me this native speakers:
Could "I'm not either" be replaced for "I neither am"???

Great Mike
03-29-2007, 11:51 AM
Neither is a negative. "I like either beer or wine" is the complete opposite of "I like neither beer nor wine". In the first, you like both... in the second you dislike both. :) Since in this sentence, you already have a negative ("not"), you don't need another one. Does that make sense?

Sure, thank you.

Llamas
03-29-2007, 11:55 AM
Correct me this native speakers:
Could "I'm not either" be replaced for "I neither am"???

I'm not either = neither am I

Killboy
03-29-2007, 11:58 AM
Okay, thanks for this little class....

JohnnyNemesis
03-29-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm really not.:(

Your mother's a whore.

HeadAroundU
03-29-2007, 03:05 PM
Your mother's a whore.
bahaha, but still the father could be the Latino. :rolleyes:

Thanks for a lesson, Bri. Either Bri or HAU are hot. amirite?

wheelchairman
03-29-2007, 03:09 PM
My brother and I used to call my little sister a troll. Then at one point she said in a little trolly voice "I'm not a troll!" It was only more proof for us. And this is what I am thinking of right now.

Llamas
03-29-2007, 03:39 PM

Thanks for a lesson, Bri. Either Bri or HAU are hot. amirite?

BOTH Bri and HAU are hot. ;)

All About Eve
03-29-2007, 06:25 PM
omg yes yes yes!

Paint_It_Black
03-29-2007, 11:06 PM

You're not funny, so it stands to reason you don't actually know what funny is.

And we are tolerant of you, we just don't like you.