PDA

View Full Version : Lost online

offspring dude
03-29-2007, 03:12 PM
The TV show, not anything else you might think that meant.

I dont usually watch my shows online but since the channel in which Lost was on got removed from my cable thing I must watch it somewhere else but i've no clue where to look.

I know there was a thread about tv shows but those sites are either down or have incomplete episodes so if anyone would be kind enough to recommend a site that has a good collection of the series with the latest episodes I'd appreciate it, Thanks.

Grabbal
03-29-2007, 03:14 PM
I usually download em, but you can watch some of em HERE. (http://peekvid.com/feature/tv/729/Lost.html)

mrconeman
03-29-2007, 03:16 PM
If you're looking to stream the episodes (not that great quality)..

http://tv-links.co.uk/

Or if you want to download them (usually great quality)

http://torrentspy.com/

offspring dude
03-29-2007, 03:17 PM
Hmm that site seems a bit incomplete, but thanks anyway. So if I just downloaded them, what would be a good site?

Edit: i've been using tv-links just to stream so far but the latest episode is incomplete and I am in a great urge to watch it. I might actually give torrentspy a go, I've been wanting to for a while but I always end up using something else. Thanks once more.

Grabbal
03-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Go for the Torrentspy site Coneman suggested. And the episodes you download should be called something like:

lostep1 s 3 HDTV LOL

Or something in that direction.

offspring dude
03-29-2007, 03:31 PM
Downloading from torrentspy now. Unfortunately le parents being home early means no staying up late so I'll have to watch it tommorow, but thanks Grabbal and Coneman :) .

Llamas
03-30-2007, 08:53 AM
I'm thoroughly upset that I none of those sites that stream tv shows have episodes of Angel on them. :( And I can't download torrents cause of my internet service... bah. Stupid.

But omg Lost is sooo good in season 3. :)

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 09:05 AM
But omg Lost is sooo good in season 3. :)

How come we're suddenly disagreeing on everything?

We're just lucky opposites attract ;)

Llamas
03-30-2007, 09:07 AM
How come we're suddenly disagreeing on everything?

We're just lucky opposites attract ;)

lol... there's been some filler in season 3, but I still like it. I won't say anything, though, in case Nina or someone else who's on season 2 comes in here.

And I think you disagree with me cause you hate me. :(

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 09:10 AM
Send me n00dz and I won't hate you anymore.

I started to seriously hate season 3, but it's finally picking up again. Overall I'm still not happy with the show in general. I won't say more than that.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 09:24 AM
Okay, we have Nina's permission to talk about season 3, haha. so I'll preface this for anyone who's not on season 3 that I may ruin some stuff. :P

I thought this last episode was totally filler. Did you see it? With Nikki and Paulo... who gives a crap about them?? Their story seemingly added nothing to the plot, and it was an entire 40 minutes that got us nowhere. Ugh. Otherwise, season 3 was getting annoying for the first 6 episodes, where it ALL revolved around Jack, Kate and Sawyer. It was just a war that was going nowhere. But now, the last like 6 or 7 episodes before this last one, have been really good, I think. The stuff with Locke is quite intense, and same with Desmond. And now I seriously wonder what is going to happen with Jack... and Jack and Locke...

What bothers you about the season?

killer_queen
03-30-2007, 09:53 AM
Send me n00dz and I won't hate you anymore.

I started to seriously hate season 3, but it's finally picking up again. Overall I'm still not happy with the show in general. I won't say more than that.
Yes and yes. I didn't watch the last episodes, though. But thanks to my brother I know what's going on. Jack is playing ball games with the others. Finally an anarchist joined the show but Locke killed him. Jack is upset because Sawyer fucked Kate and Hurley buried Nikki and Paulo alive. Sounds exciting and confusing.

By the way, Bri, did you start to watch House? You told me that you found a site that you could watch all te episodes.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 09:53 AM
I was mostly bothered by it all revolving around Kate, Jack, Sawyer and the Others. But the show in general is bothering me by never adequately resolving anything, and because we have to sit through so many flashbacks and they usually seem quite irrelevant.

To avoid any possible argument, I'll point out that my feeling of inadequate resolutions and the irrelevance of the flashbacks is only my subjective opinion.

I also dislike the seemingly random killing of characters, such as Eko. And how it's so obvious when certain characters are going to die. Right after we see some flashbacks of them when something interesting actually happens that relates to the island. Then they die.

I hated the introduction of Nikki and Paulo this season. And I hated the way they did it. But now I quite like it, with Sawyers constant "who are you?", and I actually really enjoyed this latest episode, seeing what they had been doing all this time on the island. It was genuinely interesting, and the episode had a great twist. Maybe it won't have much to do with the overall storyline but I found it entertaining anyway. Possibly my favourite episode so far of this season.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 09:55 AM
Jack is upset because Sawyer fucked Kate and Hurley

I want to see that episode.

mrconeman
03-30-2007, 09:56 AM
Once again I'm in agreement with Richard.
And llamas on the whole Nikki and Paulo were totally pointless. Though it was at least nice that they were able to fit them into early scenes and that to recap.
Still, pointless. It was full of lol that they were buried alive.

The main problem with this season was fragmenting the group. I liked watching this show for the whole group and how their separate stories inter-relate. How they are basing episodes on singular characters is bugging me, or making separate groups of 3 or 4 each time.

It's picking up a little though, I'm getting a tad more into it again.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 10:01 AM
And I agree with Coneman, which might mean we're stuck in a causality loop of agreement.

mrconeman
03-30-2007, 10:02 AM
I agree.

Too easy?
...yeah I know.

killer_queen
03-30-2007, 10:05 AM

Grrr. Why aren't my real life friends awesome like you? :mad:

Llamas
03-30-2007, 10:10 AM
Yes and yes. I didn't watch the last episodes, though. But thanks to my brother I know what's going on. Jack is playing ball games with the others. Finally an anarchist joined the show but Locke killed him. Jack is upset because Sawyer fucked Kate and Hurley buried Nikki and Paulo alive. Sounds exciting and confusing.

By the way, Bri, did you start to watch House? You told me that you found a site that you could watch all te episodes.

Jack playing ball was lame. Just because Ben is letting him go home, he's all happy and friendly with the others? Lame. They've not really gotten into Jack being upset, though. Just some surface stuff.

I didn't start yet. I'm too desperate still to find the rest of Angel. :(

I was mostly bothered by it all revolving around Kate, Jack, Sawyer and the Others. But the show in general is bothering me by never adequately resolving anything, and because we have to sit through so many flashbacks and they usually seem quite irrelevant.

To avoid any possible argument, I'll point out that my feeling of inadequate resolutions and the irrelevance of the flashbacks is only my subjective opinion.

I also dislike the seemingly random killing of characters, such as Eko. And how it's so obvious when certain characters are going to die. Right after we see some flashbacks of them when something interesting actually happens that relates to the island. Then they die.

I hated the introduction of Nikki and Paulo this season. And I hated the way they did it. But now I quite like it, with Sawyers constant "who are you?", and I actually really enjoyed this latest episode, seeing what they had been doing all this time on the island. It was genuinely interesting, and the episode had a great twist. Maybe it won't have much to do with the overall storyline but I found it entertaining anyway. Possibly my favourite episode so far of this season.

The thing with resolving stuff is that you do have to sit through a lot of new stuff being introduced in order to find a few small things being resolved.

The random killing of characters... I'm sure that Eko was killed for a reason relating to us finding out more about the black smoke. It couldn't have been random.

lol gross.

Once again I'm in agreement with Richard.
And llamas on the whole Nikki and Paulo were totally pointless. Though it was at least nice that they were able to fit them into early scenes and that to recap.
Still, pointless. It was full of lol that they were buried alive.

The main problem with this season was fragmenting the group. I liked watching this show for the whole group and how their separate stories inter-relate. How they are basing episodes on singular characters is bugging me, or making separate groups of 3 or 4 each time.

It's picking up a little though, I'm getting a tad more into it again.

The fragmenting is bothering me, too. I liked it as a whole, but they just must have had too many new characters to keep them all together? It's weird.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 10:18 AM
I just read this in regards to season 3:

According to executive producer Damon Lindelof, the audience will meet more survivors of the plane crash as new characters in the third season, and these new survivors' flashbacks will be featured as a unique and central component of the series.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 10:19 AM
JI'm sure that Eko was killed for a reason relating to us finding out more about the black smoke. It couldn't have been random.

It could have been random, and that's exactly what they could have been hoping you'd assume. I have never believed that the writers of this show are planning more than a season at a time, except maybe in a very vague, open to change way. I believe they simply want to maintain the illusion that they know what's going on, but really they're figuring it out as they go along like the rest of us. Which is going to become increasingly difficult to do, and I feel helps explain why this season really started to stray.

I told several people during season 1 that I didn't believe the writers really knew what they were doing, and they all disagreed with me. Now they all agree with me.

Grrr. Why aren't my real life friends awesome like you? :mad:

Because they don't have the luxury of only showing you what they want you to see?

No, wait, I mean...because I'm exceptionally awesome.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 10:24 AM
The writers have said from the beginning that they hope for the show to last 4 seasons. They'll stretch it longer if abc wants them to, but I think they've had it all planned out all along to fit in 4 seasons.

mrconeman
03-30-2007, 10:28 AM
I for one hope you're right.
A few more seasons and I think there would be a massive decline in quality. Much bigger than previous declines in quality.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 10:48 AM
There's really no way to know if they honestly planned it out or not. But when the show finally ends we should be able to make a better guess.