PDA

View Full Version : Germans

moe620
03-30-2007, 12:17 AM
How do you think about Germans?

Offspring-Junkie
03-30-2007, 12:45 AM
Germans are Germans, man. Don't know many of them. I knew a half-german half-austrian guy, he was kinda funny. But besides: Bratwurst und Bier für alle!:D

RickyCrack
03-30-2007, 01:19 AM
Deutsch ist Deutsch. Ich finde Ihr gern.

Zeall
03-30-2007, 02:19 AM
How do you think about Germans?

With my mind

Llamas
03-30-2007, 03:07 AM
Deutsch ist Deutsch. Ich finde Ihr gern.

Aber Thomas Huber ist der beste!

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 03:22 AM
I'd use 'der beste' instead of 'am besten' to make it sound better, because the former is an adjective and the latter an adverb.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 03:23 AM
Hmm, I don't really get it, but okay! :)

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 03:42 AM
You Germans are all nazis who killed ALL the jews in the world and are evil!

p.s. I hope that the IRONICA DOES NOT GIVE!

Zeall
03-30-2007, 03:44 AM
My german is worse than my French

"Ich bin der Papst!"

Tijs
03-30-2007, 03:59 AM
Germans take up parking spaces at the parking lot behind my house.
And when they ask for directions, they immediately start in German, so I usually answer in Dutch.
I love the Autobahn though.

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:06 AM
Viel Deutsch könnt ihr ja nicht-
You can't speak German very well

but I think my english isn't very good,too.

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 04:07 AM
Du kannst dein Englisch hier verbessern. Es ging uns allen mal so.

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:12 AM
Guude bist du deutscher?

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:14 AM
@americans
do you know the german band "Die Toten Hosen":D

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 04:16 AM
@americans

yes, but do you know your president Adolf Hitler?

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:18 AM
that's not funny!!!!!!!!

We germans don't want to talk about it!!!!!!!!!!

Llamas
03-30-2007, 04:22 AM
@americans

Alle Amerikaneren (?) wissen Die Toten Hosen. :P

hahaha. People are so touchy here about him, wtf? ;)

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 04:23 AM
From what part of germany are you? You're not the type of german that goes to Holland on vacation every year?

This is a often heard phrase on the dutch beaches: ''DAS IST MEIN KUIL!!!!!!''.

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:26 AM
We geramns don't like holland very much we went more to spain as to Holland

(That's from soccer german fans don't like holland fans):D

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 04:28 AM
We geramns don't like holland very much we went more to spain as to Holland

(That's from soccer german fans don't like holland fans):D

Tell that to the thousands of germans that flock to our beaches every year.
Just look at a random parking area close to the beach, There will be more german cars there then dutch ones. (in the summer that is)

khaaaaan
03-30-2007, 04:34 AM
Germans aren't to bad when visiting Denmark. Except for the ones drowning. That's so fucking annoying. Every single year! You know? Ugh, what's with the drowning at Danish beaches?!

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 04:35 AM
They're in our beachez ruining out tourizmz.

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:48 AM
Some Geramns are realy crazy I know

But in german there are very much Punks
And they hit nazis all the time !!!!!!!!!
That's good!

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 04:51 AM
Some Geramns are realy crazy I know

But in german there are very much Punks
And they hit nazis all the time !!!!!!!!!
That's good!

German=Nazi???? right? Nah, I'm just kidding. TRUPUNX GERMANS FTW!!!! *sigh*

moe620
03-30-2007, 04:56 AM
no germans are punks and they hit nazis

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 04:57 AM
The germans i see in holland are fat ugly people who wear steve-o type g-strings to the beach, and thats just the men. The woman are fat ugly people with ugly tattoos on the most stereotypical places.

JoY
03-30-2007, 04:58 AM
some Germans are awesome, some Germans are nice, some Germans are assholes, some Germans suck in every single way. isn't it like that with every single population?

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 04:59 AM
some Germans are awesome, some Germans are nice, some Germans are assholes, some Germans suck in every single way. isn't it like that with every single population?

Yeah, but how come all the good germans stay in Germany and we get all the rotten ones. :(

JoY
03-30-2007, 05:03 AM
that's bullshit. it depends on what you pay attention to. have you got any idea what Dutch tourists are often like, when you dig up stereotypes?

edit: also you're forgetting the tiny fact, that overal German tourists who stay in the Netherlands for vacation only travel as far as to their direct neighbours. in a very generalising sense, that could tell you something about their budget; vacation, food, clothes... *shrugs* still, the individual difference is huge. if you ask German people about Dutch tourists in their country, there isn't exactly much of a difference with the reaction you just gave to German tourists in the Netherlands.

moe620
03-30-2007, 05:03 AM
Yeah, but how come all the good germans stay in Germany and we get all the rotten ones. :(

Yes that's right
I stay on summerholidays very often in germany

Our Problem is that very much Hip-Hoppers are in germany

Hip-Hop sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 05:07 AM
that's bullshit. it depends on what you pay attention to. have you got any idea what Dutch tourists are often like, when you dig up stereotypes?

To be honest, I really don't.

Yes that's right
I stay on summerholidays very often in germany

Our Problem is that very much Hip-Hoppers are in germany

Hip-Hop sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why hate on other peoples musical preferences?

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 05:10 AM
that's not funny!!!!!!!!

It's ok, really. Here at the Offspring BBS we understand that the Holocaust didn't actually happen. You're amongst friends here.

Kill the President, not the Jews.

moe620
03-30-2007, 05:12 AM
Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offspring is the best thing in every life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoY
03-30-2007, 05:14 AM
*sighs loudly*

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 05:14 AM
Seconded.

*sigh*

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 05:16 AM
You're welcome :)

Yeah, Offspring is totally the best thing in every life. Anyone who doesn't think so should be shot lol :D Right?

JoY
03-30-2007, 05:20 AM
Richard, stop. it's.. humiliating.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 05:24 AM
Oh man... Nina's gonna love this.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 05:25 AM
Nina has the sense to stay out of stupid shit.

JoY
03-30-2007, 05:33 AM
the sense you don't have?

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 05:45 AM
Wtf Bella? It's hilarious.

JoY
03-30-2007, 05:53 AM
I'm quarter German & we quarter Germans don't want to talk about it.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 05:54 AM
the sense you don't have?

Apparently so. What's it to ya?

Llamas
03-30-2007, 06:01 AM
Nina has the sense to stay out of stupid shit.

Erm, my point was that she is usually so annoyed by Germans who post here because they make Germany look bad. And this is beyond a perfect example.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Edit: Not really sure what I'm discussing anymore.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 06:30 AM
...I wasn't implying that she would post anything.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 06:48 AM
With my mind

They're in our beachez ruining out tourizmz.

I'm quarter German & we quarter Germans don't want to talk about it.

These posts are a good way for me to start my day.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 06:54 AM
by the way, I'm only half german. So I only hit half the nazis. :(

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 07:13 AM
Is german i decease? damn its spreading. I'm 100% dutch. i'm not a bastard like the rest of you. ;p

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 07:14 AM
I'm not German at all, but my name is Per Ulrich.

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 07:15 AM
I have a german first name, Rolf van Egmond. The van Egmond part is dutch though.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 07:19 AM
Is german i decease? damn its spreading. I'm 100% dutch. i'm not a bastard like the rest of you. ;p

Well, I'm from the US. We all have rather recent heritages. And a bastard is not the same as a mix-breed...

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 07:20 AM
Well, I'm from the US. We all have rather recent heritages. And a bastard is not the same as a mix-breed...

OO i'm sorry, Mixed dog breeds are called bastards so i figured it's the same with humans.

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 07:20 AM

Dude wait, what?

Llamas
03-30-2007, 07:22 AM
A bastard is someone born from un-wed parents.

Sin Studly
03-30-2007, 07:57 AM
I heard Germans did a holocaust or something.

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 08:01 AM
Yeah i remember hearing something like that to, Don't know if its true or not.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 08:06 AM

No, those were the Turks.

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Yeah and I heard about the tooth fairy :rolleyes:

Whiplash
03-30-2007, 08:08 AM
Nah man she's fake. The easter bunny on the other hand.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 08:09 AM
I heard she's a Jew. :eek:

Paint_It_Black
03-30-2007, 08:11 AM
Oh, so do they have the Easter Bunny in Germany?

wheelchairman
03-30-2007, 08:13 AM
Oh, so do they have the Easter Bunny in Germany?

No no, they have bunnies in eastern germany is what she meant.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 09:11 AM
I'm not German at all

Liar.

Liar.

Marco
03-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Germans are the ones we beated 2-0 at the World Cup...:cool:
I've been to Munich and I have to say they're quite patient people...

fischer
03-30-2007, 12:20 PM
Germany made Von Brauen. Owing to him Americans flighted to the moon. Thank you, Germany, for the famous constructor, but if only Americans didn't robbed him after the war...

RickyCrack
03-30-2007, 01:38 PM
My German teacher got really sad during class the other day because Denmark kicked their butt at soccer.

JoY
03-30-2007, 04:29 PM
Germans are the ones we beated 2-0 at the World Cup...:cool:
I've been to Munich and I have to say they're quite patient people...

patient as in.. they didn't respond aggressively to "we beat you at the World Cup"?

Marco
03-30-2007, 11:47 PM
patient as in.. they didn't respond aggressively to "we beat you at the World Cup"?
No, not for that. Patient for everything....when I went to a hotel, to a restaurant, in a shop, etc., they were being pretty patient dealing with 33 kids who were in our school's trip to Munich.

zsk
09-24-2007, 07:33 AM
Alle Amerikaneren (?) wissen Die Toten Hosen. :P

hahaha. People are so touchy here about him, wtf? ;)

It means:

Alle amerikaner kennen die toten hosen!

The Offspring iss schon genial!:D

Llamas
09-24-2007, 11:44 AM
We Germans don't want to talk about it.

wheelchairman
09-24-2007, 12:00 PM
Alle Amerikaneren kennen deine führer, Adolf Hitler.

Whiplash
09-24-2007, 12:06 PM
The name's A and i'm back in command cause i'm the illest fuhrer representing deutschland!!!

Sin Studly
09-25-2007, 03:51 PM
Reich one, Reich two, Reich three, that's me, the mastermind behind World War Three.

JoY
09-26-2007, 06:51 AM
We Germans don't want to talk about it.

hey, don't do that thing, you nasty half German.

I'm quarter German. that means I'm half the German you are.
1,5 times not the German you are!
or aren't.

wait, that was supposed to come out witty...

Rolf; I wouldn't be a mix-breed if the Netherlands hadn't pretended to be neutral in the second world war. actually.. I wouldn't be anything if the Netherlands hadn't pretended to be neutral in the second world war. thank god the Dutch were such pussies!

Whiplash
09-26-2007, 07:34 AM
O two my bad O well start it over, I've been gone for so long but now imma show ya.

T-6005
09-26-2007, 07:47 AM
Everybody Hitler-hatin when they speak my name,
But it’s the new millennium and the Fuhrer has changed!

Whiplash
09-26-2007, 07:55 AM
And what I bet ya'll didn't know is that i'm down with the jews.
The gypsy's homosexuals and retards two.

HornyPope
09-27-2007, 09:06 AM
Rolf; I wouldn't be a mix-breed if the Netherlands hadn't pretended to be neutral in the second world war. actually.. I wouldn't be anything if the Netherlands hadn't pretended to be neutral in the second world war. thank god the Dutch were such pussies!

Well good thing you had someone to liberate you.

Whiplash
09-27-2007, 09:44 AM

Heh mix-breed, you're making yourself sound like some dog;p. Were not pussy's we just couln'd fight them off we did not have the technology, We might have had a shot at napoleon, not the austian hungaryan-german empire not to mention the third reich.

HornyPope
09-27-2007, 10:28 AM
So what you're saying is, if you had to fight a stronger opponent in your sissykicking competition, you would just step down and surrender?

Of course you had the means to fight. You were still in the alliance with the French and English. Build defenses, destroy all the bridges in the front, conscript all the men, send off the women to the factories, improve air fields to allow RAF support, formulate a plan for joint defense with the Belgians, and you just might stand your ground. It's better than surrendering and waiting to be liberated (again).

The Polish, the Yugoslavs, the Greeks and Finnish (against SU) fought. Even puny Norway offered some initial resistance. You're just pussies, that's who you are.

Whiplash
09-27-2007, 10:35 AM
We did fight back in the second world war, No one could stop the germans back then.

And my ''sissykicking competitions'' have nothing to do with this.

HornyPope
09-27-2007, 10:45 AM
You fought what, four days and lost 7000 men in casualties?

Pussies.

Whiplash
09-27-2007, 10:48 AM
I'm not going to defend my country against you, It would be pointless. You may think were pussies, fine I don't care.

HornyPope
09-27-2007, 10:49 AM
You can't defend against me because i'm a stronger opponent? What are you going to do, surrender and wait for someone to liberate you?

Pussy.

Whiplash
09-27-2007, 10:53 AM
Think what you want about me, I really do not care. This will be the last bit of efford I spend on this matter.

You are not a stronger opponent then I am, You might think you are if that makes you feel good by all means go right ahead.

HornyPope
09-27-2007, 10:56 AM
This will be the last bit of efford I spend on this matter.

Well that would be more effort than your country spent defending itself against ze Germans.

Even towlheads do a better job of defending themselves against Amerikkka.

Iraq > Holland

Lol, pussies.

JoY
09-28-2007, 08:17 AM
wowowow, Iraq & the Netherlands can in no way be compared. we don't have a culture that fancies to blow oneself up with the intention to kill all who are near. those are completely different methods. we like to keep our hands clean, like the Swiss. only we suck at it & they rock at it.

Rolf, do you base your opinion on three or four people you heard of, who crossed the Biesbos to exchange information with the English, or who took in a Jew during 6 months of the war, or the small resistence in the form of sending nazis evil stares & maybe even a bad word in their direction? because I know, everyone knows.. that on an individual level.. loads of people "did their bit".

but dude, the only country that had more Jews killed, was Poland. & that's only because they had a shitload. plus, they were invaded much, much earlier than we were. the Netherlands efficiently gave the nazis a complete list of every Jew that lived in our country, unlike all other European countries, who seemed to oversee the consequences of such stupid actions better.

we actually thought we could be buddies with a grouping, that took power by betrayal & simply crushing everything in their way. arranging an agreement that they would not invade our country & shaking hands on it, seemed better than them walsing in & having to mobilise our army.

well, hey, mobilising troops, fighting, war.. all that jazz ain't no fun. I can certainly understand the way of reasoning back then. but when the "whole world" is in war, maybe we should have realised a tiny bit sooner that it was kinda time to get into action. also, I think it's rather naive to think you can stay neutral, when most of Europe lies in ruins & we're the neighbours of the actual attackers. then on top the whole issue of trusting the nazis, who started war by breaking every single pact to begin with... our government made some incredibly bad decisions that almost had fatal consequences for our country, if it wouldn't have been for our REAL buddies, saving our butts. thank god we're likable. (yes yes, we are)

you don't need to be so defensive, because our generation is in no way responsible for the choices people on top made back then. but yeah, the Netherlands was in the middle of making huge religious rearrangements (verzuiling), which is gay to begin with, because it took up way too much time/energy of our entire population. it shouldn't have been made so dramatic & political. plus, we were all wrapped up in our precious East Indies, that in the end we couldn't even defend, because the nazis broke our schweet pact.

we were way too wrapped up in our own issues to focus on international drama, plus the Dutch laid back, Calvinistic, humble attitude didn't help. which was.. too bad.

end of message. it is already way too long.
wait, one more thing: it's good to be critical. also towards your own country. you don't need to be so blindly nationalistic, because it's more damaging than helpful.

Whiplash
09-28-2007, 08:31 AM
I try to be the least bit defensive for once and you still call me defensive?
I let it go, I used to be the kinda guy who argue for at least 4 pages.

JoY
09-28-2007, 08:37 AM
but you say we didn't stand a chance, insinuating we did the best that we could & did nothing wrong/made no bad decisions. that just rings my alarm bells; enough people like you & the next time we come across a situation like the last one, we're all talking German.

& German grammar is :( .

Whiplash
09-28-2007, 08:42 AM
What are you getting at? That i'm the type that would rather surrender the fight? And refuse to admit i'm wrong? Then clearly you don't me, nobody does here. And I don't blaim you for it, I'm not a very active member i'm not really interesting to you guy's neether.

JoY
09-28-2007, 09:22 AM
do you really think that is what I meant, or do you just like to twist my words in a way it makes them wrong?

Whiplash
09-28-2007, 09:28 AM
I'm not trying to twist your words, Thats just the way you come arcross. It's because you said ''enough people like you''

HornyPope
09-28-2007, 09:37 AM
wowowow, Iraq & the Netherlands can in no way be compared. we don't have a culture that fancies to blow oneself up with the intention to kill all who are near.

Ok, you have a culture that fancies a surrender, kind of like France. Happy now?

IMHO, blowing up > surrendering

JoY
09-28-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm not trying to twist your words, Thats just the way you come arcross. It's because you said ''enough people like you''

"...who aren't critical towards their own country, because it's some sort of strange given that you may never question your government & it's decisions, in the present, nor in the past, or else you lack loyality & being critical is as betraying your country..."

just admit it; we shouldn't have made a pact, we shouldn't have handed them a list of Jews living in the Netherlands, we shouldn't have waited with participating in the war untill we were finally attacked, because it was going to happen anyways.. et cetera, et cetera.

it's not saying anything bad about yourself, or actually.. your country, really. it's learning from past experiences.

T-6005
09-28-2007, 11:00 AM
More importantly,

Cause I stopped burning people, started burning CD’s!
Stopped battlin’ the world, started battlin’ MC’s!
Just started bustin’ rhymes, finally found my groove,
And now the “S.S" on my jacket stands for “Super Smooth?

zsk
09-28-2007, 11:08 AM
Alle Amerikaneren kennen deine führer, Adolf Hitler.

Waht about him?

HeadAroundU
09-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Adolf Rofl Egmond!

Rilex
09-29-2007, 08:14 PM
Germans use to be very cool people, especially during the WWII.
But then, they messed up, and I don't think they will ever recover from it...

JoY
09-30-2007, 04:39 AM
this topic is mega amusing.

Whiplash
09-30-2007, 05:05 AM
Adolf Rofl Egmond!

LoL;p

____

H1T_That
10-02-2007, 09:57 AM
More importantly,

Cause I stopped burning people, started burning CD’s!
Stopped battlin’ the world, started battlin’ MC’s!
Just started bustin’ rhymes, finally found my groove,
And now the “S.S" on my jacket stands for “Super Smooth?

Why did no one pick up on this?

Fucking golden.

Whiplash
10-02-2007, 10:15 AM
H-I-T-L-E-R rollin' down the streets in the fancy car.
I said H-I-T-L-E-R thought he'd never make it but here we are.

Rilex
10-03-2007, 04:48 PM
How stupid is, calling him Antichrist.
He was man with a goal.

JoY
10-03-2007, 04:53 PM
'twas the wrong goal.

sorry, it's just uncool.

Rilex
10-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Doesn't matter, millions of people followed him

wheelchairman
10-03-2007, 06:19 PM
Your thinking is flawed.

First and foremost, how do you define "followed"?
Surely the army followed him, that's the nature of commanding an army. Although it is highly questionable if (and actually impossible) to believe that all of the army followed him all of the time. Or even liked him.

As for the German citizens. I would not be surprised if large parts were apathetic. Notwithstanding there was definite dissention (how many attempts on his life were made? If so many attempts were made, then how many had thought about making them? Or daydreamed about it?) Not to mention all those who died because they didn't follow him. Or were coerced into following him?

No, simply having a goal is not worthy of respect. His methods were obviously questionable. Having a goal and then using poor methods is obviously impossible to respect. How many failures do you like to respect?

But you know, to each your own I suppose.

BREAK
10-03-2007, 06:22 PM
stfu, moar Hitler rapz plz.

Rilex
10-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Well, if people say “he's an idiot”, wtf do I care...

wheelchairman
10-04-2007, 02:36 AM
Well, if people say “he's an idiot”, wtf do I care...

Not people, history. But way to have my post go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over your head.

Whiplash
10-04-2007, 07:36 AM
stfu, moar Hitler rapz plz.

For all the aryans in the area that i carry in rhymes
And all the neo-nazi'd better watch catch up with the times.
When other rappers see me coming yo they run and they hide.
Then I grab the mic and come with lyrical genocide.

Llamas
10-04-2007, 07:42 AM
Your thinking is flawed.

First and foremost, how do you define "followed"?
Surely the army followed him, that's the nature of commanding an army. Although it is highly questionable if (and actually impossible) to believe that all of the army followed him all of the time. Or even liked him.

As for the German citizens. I would not be surprised if large parts were apathetic. Notwithstanding there was definite dissention (how many attempts on his life were made? If so many attempts were made, then how many had thought about making them? Or daydreamed about it?) Not to mention all those who died because they didn't follow him. Or were coerced into following him?

No, simply having a goal is not worthy of respect. His methods were obviously questionable. Having a goal and then using poor methods is obviously impossible to respect. How many failures do you like to respect?

But you know, to each your own I suppose.

Not to mention all the liters of vodka his soldiers had to imbibe before performing the tasks he instructed them to.

I wonder if Rilex is just trying to get reactions...

H1T_That
10-04-2007, 02:31 PM

It looks that way.

Fair play to him, he voiced his opinion (even if it was the most retarded opinion ever). Then when Per gave a counter argument/point, Rilex failed big time, proving he didn't have a clue what was going on.

Rilex
10-04-2007, 08:47 PM
Not to mention all the liters of vodka his soldiers had to imbibe before performing the tasks he instructed them to.

Yea, I just wanned some attention; sniff

Sin Studly
10-04-2007, 10:14 PM
So what you're saying is, if you had to fight a stronger opponent in your sissykicking competition, you would just step down and surrender?

Of course you had the means to fight. You were still in the alliance with the French and English. Build defenses, destroy all the bridges in the front, conscript all the men, send off the women to the factories, improve air fields to allow RAF support, formulate a plan for joint defense with the Belgians, and you just might stand your ground. It's better than surrendering and waiting to be liberated (again).

The Polish, the Yugoslavs, the Greeks and Finnish (against SU) fought. Even puny Norway offered some initial resistance. You're just pussies, that's who you are.

Norweigan partisan resistance hampered the German war effort all the way to the end of the war. As for Holland, they actually went to war with Germany uneccessarily. As I remember it, the Germans just planned to move some tanks through some outlying areas of Holland without permission, and expected the little bitches to show some sense and "not see" them. Instead, the Dutchies attacked ; God knows why, since they capitulated immediately after the Rotterdam bombing. But they did show a little moxie, at least.

That being said, if you really wanna lol at WW2 surrendermonkeys, you can't go past the Danes for spreading their legs for the Wehrmacht the fastest.

wheelchairman
10-05-2007, 04:34 AM
6 hours. :(

Although the Danish foreign minister Scavenius (even his name sounds evil) was the only foreign minister during a WW2 occupation that got reservations from the Germans. (Such as don't ship our Jews to Poland). But Danes are a bit sensitive because they all have this idea that all Danes were members of the resistance. lol.

Sin Studly
10-05-2007, 10:10 AM
There was no Danish resistance. That's why Germany granted you concessions in the first place. In fact, the only Dane who put up anything close to a struggle was the guy who wrote a nasty letter to the United States for occupying Greenland.

HornyPope
10-05-2007, 12:15 PM
Norweigan partisan resistance hampered the German war effort all the way to the end of the war. As for Holland, they actually went to war with Germany uneccessarily. As I remember it, the Germans just planned to move some tanks through some outlying areas of Holland without permission, and expected the little bitches to show some sense and "not see" them. Instead, the Dutchies attacked ; God knows why, since they capitulated immediately after the Rotterdam bombing. But they did show a little moxie, at least.

That being said, if you really wanna lol at WW2 surrendermonkeys, you can't go past the Danes for spreading their legs for the Wehrmacht the fastest.

I'm not really familiar with what you heard, but it doesn't really makes sense since Holland was on defensive. They couldn't have possibly attacked; or did you mean to say they opened fire?

I also don't buy that Germans only wanted was to move troops. Holland would have to be occupied sooner or later to secure the flanks and airfields.

But spot on the Danes.

TheOldMark
10-05-2007, 12:22 PM
I think this post is absurd. Why don't you make posts saying "what do you think about french people?" or "how do you feel about jews?"

You're inciting hatred, and racism by floating this. OK. WW2 was more than 50 years ago and Germany has rebuilt, formally apologized, and now has the 3rd biggest economy in the world. Get over yourself and your unreasonable hatred.

Sin Studly
10-06-2007, 04:50 AM
I'm not really familiar with what you heard, but it doesn't really makes sense since Holland was on defensive. They couldn't have possibly attacked; or did you mean to say they opened fire?

I also don't buy that Germans only wanted was to move troops. Holland would have to be occupied sooner or later to secure the flanks and airfields.

They engaged Germans manuevering to flank the Belgians. Call it attacking or opening fire or whatever, but basically they shot at German soldiers passing through their land without permission. It was probably seen as a defensive action by the Dutch, who would have assumed the Germans had orders to attack them. But I'm pretty sure the Germans were just passing through. While I don't doubt that Germany would have turned their sights onto Holland eventually, the idea was that they'd stroll through Holland unimpeded and the Dutch would sit down and shut up, and be dealt with sometime after Gelb, if at all. Hitler did have quite a few qualms about violating neutrality without an excuse, and avoided it where he could.

HornyPope
10-06-2007, 09:39 AM
But I'm pretty sure the Germans were just passing through. While I don't doubt that Germany would have turned their sights onto Holland eventually, the idea was that they'd stroll through Holland unimpeded and the Dutch would sit down and shut up, and be dealt with sometime after Gelb, if at all.

This is plausible scenario until you mention the timing. It would have made sense to leave Holland out of the war for say a week while German offensive through Belgium concentrates on trapping the Allied forces in the area (as opposed to doing that plus conducting an invasion in Holland), but Dutch occupation would have had to happen very soon after the start of the Gelb--and certainly not after--to insure the flanks and the supply lines are protected for further waves aimed against France.

Sin Studly
10-10-2007, 07:49 AM
True enough, but I thought that Ribbentrop was still in Hitler's good books during Gelb, and there was a reasonable expectation that he could force Holland to fold diplomatically when they saw Belgium and France go down, especially if his demands were emphasised with a few terror-bombings.

But then, being too tolerant of compliant nations who took up key strategic points was one of Hitler's biggest faults in the war. It's possible he might have tried to exclude Holland from occupation against the wishes of his advisors simply to make himself look more honourable and courageous.

HornyPope
10-10-2007, 09:36 PM
Folding diplomatically... fighting a four day war. Where's the difference anyways?

But then, being too tolerant of compliant nations who took up key strategic points was one of Hitler's biggest faults in the war.

Hitler's biggest fault was being Hitler.

Sin Studly
10-12-2007, 03:53 AM
Didn't the Dutch try to keep fighting from Indonesia (or at least talk about it) until the Japs nabbed them all up? That could have been prevented.

zsk
10-14-2007, 08:15 AM
That was the shitest time of german history!

Whiplash
10-14-2007, 08:25 AM
No I think it was one of the best time, I'm not talking about the war i'm talking about the german economy. Germany went from nothing to a superpower in a mather of years.

HornyPope
10-14-2007, 04:31 PM
Didn't the Dutch try to keep fighting from Indonesia (or at least talk about it) until the Japs nabbed them all up? That could have been prevented.

What? Don't believe it.

Sin Studly
10-14-2007, 10:52 PM
Fuck you, Vlad. THey talked about it. And that makes them as manly as the brave Frenchmen.

Anyways, WW2 was the second-best time in Germany's history. Don't forget the HRE.

Eyedonotsuck
12-19-2007, 09:03 AM
I hate Germans.Every German is a fucking nazi and you know it! ;) :p

Believe me ,Germany has changed over the years.
Now it is the third biggest multi-cultural country after the USA and Russia.

wheelchairman
12-19-2007, 10:55 AM
What about Canada and Australia?

the_offsprings_monkey
12-19-2007, 11:55 AM
Didn't bother to read the thread, but the words, Nazi and Lidl springs to mind!

Eyedonotsuck
12-20-2007, 12:17 AM
What about Canada and Australia?

Canada and Australia are maybe the fourth and fifth biggest multi-cultural
countries...???
Did you know that more turkish people live in Berlin than in Istanbul?

Llamas
12-20-2007, 12:30 AM
I don't believe that. According to Wikipedia, India is the second most culturally, linguistically and genetically diverse geographical entity after the African continent.

Eyedonotsuck
12-20-2007, 12:46 AM
[QUOTE=ilovellamas;1067010]I don't believe that. According to Wikipedia....QUOTE]

Omg :rolleyes:

I don´t give a shit what wikipedia says

Llamas
12-20-2007, 12:50 AM
What I want to know is where you're getting your statistics. My point was that there are people/sites that disagree. I could link you to some other sites that disagree, too. Where did you read that Germany is third?

Eyedonotsuck
12-20-2007, 01:00 AM
What I want to know is where you're getting your statistics. My point was that there are people/sites that disagree. I could link you to some other sites that disagree, too. Where did you read that Germany is third?

Our history teacher told us about this statistic and also showed us the table.
I guess it is based on a percental value,not on the quantum of immigrants.
India has a way bigger population than Germany.

Edit:Can I say "quantum",when I talk about people?
Sounds a bit weird, doesn´t it?

zsk
01-10-2009, 11:07 AM

boahh!
du würstchen!
ihr werdet uns immer unterlegen sein!!!!

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ1zZZ92fXo

so ne stimmung hattet ihr dänen nch nie!!!!

zsk
01-10-2009, 11:08 AM

und du bist derbst bemittleidenswert!

wheelchairman
01-10-2009, 01:25 PM
boahh!
du würstchen!

Hey that's not fair! Why did you just say you want to gas half the Danes, and put the other half in labor camps?

ad8
01-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey that's not fair! Why did you just say you want to gas half the Danes, and put the other half in labor camps?

Weelchairman, it's not how you think. Germany is normal country now. Hitler is dead. We are democracy now. We even make ironic jokes...
...and understand them:D

...sometimes;)

zsk
01-11-2009, 05:09 AM
Hitler ist Tod,
Nazis sind krank!,
färbt euch die Haare,
Es lebe der Punk!

hope you understand!

zsk
01-11-2009, 05:10 AM

and what about this?
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=7-HDC_5VjTw

zsk
01-11-2009, 06:26 AM
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PzYdDHu52DE
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OKYWiNKKN78
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=hZbx56-9TQ4
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=CphibMMYM1M
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=u8XGRpiA7fE-watch some videos from "eintracht frankfurt" the best club ever ;)
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=MREMx1KM7b4
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=Se5VjM1QWLk-cologne sucks! frankfurt rules!

i think the greatest mistakes are:Lederhosen+the busy body
i know nobody that likes this crazy Lederhosen and the germans are realy lazy(like homer;))

so i hope this gives you a few about my country!

findout5
01-11-2009, 07:22 AM
On the 1st post. It's not how, but what.
That said, germans are OK!

RageAndLov
01-11-2009, 03:36 PM
Germans are drinking beer all the time and goes on holiday with thier camping wagon (I think that's what's called in English) everywhere.

David123456789
02-01-2009, 08:18 AM
What? Don't believe it.

Well you better can believe it since it the truth :)

Most of the Dutch soldiers were in the KNIL training Indonesians. Because Indonesia was a Dutch colony and colonies get protected much better

Llamas
02-01-2009, 10:25 AM
The thread title reminds me of this bit of awesomeness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuxghiwjgQc

the_offsprings_monkey
02-01-2009, 02:05 PM
Can't be fucked to the read the thread, but I'll finish this sentence with, I fucking hate Germans.

Adrian_D
02-02-2009, 12:54 AM
boahh!
du würstchen!

xDD des is übelst geil gewesen
ich war auch da aber nur zum besuch bei meim kumpel
aber des miter tribüne die da bald in sich zusammen fällt hab ich nich bemerkt xd

check out these videos as the offspring was in berlin
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=SMJrjU-usnE&feature=channel_page
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OtKlEAfNaD4&feature=channel
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=2OtHZKko3OE&feature=channel
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=zPR_Ph5pFmc&feature=channel

Outerspaceman21
02-02-2009, 12:04 PM
I speak a little german. Not much, but I hope to expand on it. German, from what I am told, is the language of love.

But Germans are okay. They are cool.

Drafan
02-02-2009, 12:37 PM
Deutsche Sprache finde ich sehr spassig, und Franzl Lang is ein Gott! :eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rc96joOz8

ad8
02-02-2009, 01:26 PM
Germans are drinking beer all the time and goes on holiday with thier camping wagon (I think that's what's called in English) everywhere.
No, that's the dutch people. Well, the beer part could be german. But not the camper thing. That's dutch:D

I speak a little german. Not much, but I hope to expand on it. German, from what I am told, is the language of love.

But Germans are okay. They are cool.
No, that's french.

:rolleyes:

Grimesy da Offspringfan
02-02-2009, 01:32 PM
German folks are simply very nice...They like beer, they're often told to tend to become fat...But probably that's just a stereotype

Outerspaceman21
02-02-2009, 03:06 PM
No, that's french.

:rolleyes:

Thats what my german teacher always said. She was like "Screw french, german is where the true beauty is"

She was alway really sarcastic.

RageAndLov
02-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Ich bin Laden!

Bipolar Bear
02-05-2009, 10:07 AM
Holy shit:

http://www.insidesocal.com/crime/nazi.jpg

Llamas
02-05-2009, 11:11 AM
I think German is a pretty language depending on what dialect you're hearing. I personally think southern dialects in München and Frankfurt, as well as many Austrian dialects are very pretty. Some are almost sing-songy.
Famous Austrians speaking German (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR31RAo447s) :D Arnold still sounds funny.

Nina
02-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Southern dialect in Frankfurt? Cannot comprehend.

I'm not very fond of the German language. It just happens to be the language I am most fluent in.

zsk
02-06-2009, 01:01 PM

I'm not very fond of the German language. It just happens to be the language I am most fluent in.
this is german dialekt(from Frankfurt)
Hieer des is De Dialekt in Frakfurert,des mit dem kabbidalistische system,hieer des geht mir aber aach aaf de sack du des glaubt du übeerhaupt net!
un des mider eintracht,eischentlisch bin isch zefridde in de saison iss ja net so guud gelaafe aber wie sacht mer so schee: Lebbe geht weider!

it's called hessian

Nina
02-06-2009, 01:51 PM
err yeah, thanks for explaining, I live near Frankfurt.
I've still never heard it be called southern.

zsk
02-06-2009, 02:17 PM
nee es heißt hessisch und wir sind auch verdammt stolz daruf;)
da hasste 2 hörproben:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHAwpitBTfU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LGorTWvUXc

sounds realy funny XD

Llamas
02-06-2009, 03:18 PM

lol I totally meant Freiburg. I always confuse them, and there's absolutely no good reason for that... they both start with F and are two syllables.

Nina
02-06-2009, 11:31 PM
Ah, okay then ;D

Outerspaceman21
02-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Germans are cool.

I have a thing for Russian and French women...

Don't know why...

I speak a little german, but I haven't spoke it in a while.

Still got my german dictionary, too.

Here something, but I don't know if I spelt it right

"Du bist ein scheisse kopf!"

zsk
02-07-2009, 02:03 AM
Germans are cool.

I have a thing for Russian and French women...

Don't know why...

I speak a little german, but I haven't spoke it in a while.

Still got my german dictionary, too.

Here something, but I don't know if I spelt it right

"Du bist ein scheisse kopf!"

let me correct:
Du bist ein Scheißkopf

do you want to learn some realy bad words ?
do you want to know what fuck means in german or something else?

zookie85
05-23-2010, 01:02 PM

Because the good germans know that the rotten ones are there and they don´t want to get in contact with them. :) Just kidding.
The good Germans have to stay at home because they know that the rotten ones would take all the place. :D

ad8
05-23-2010, 01:30 PM
Because the good germans know that the rotten ones are there and they don´t want to get in contact with them. :) Just kidding.
The good Germans have to stay at home because they know that the rotten ones would take all the place. :D

Epic resurrection. I'd like to meet "rotten germans", though. Is it something like the Nazi zombies from Call Of Duty?

zookie85
05-23-2010, 01:58 PM
Epic resurrection. I'd like to meet "rotten germans", though. Is it something like the Nazi zombies from Call Of Duty?

That´s indeed comparable as the "rotten Germans" also don´t look after appearance. Really zombie-like. ;) But they are outnumbered.

zsk
05-23-2010, 02:03 PM
everytime, when i'm thinking of "rotten germans"
i have this pic in my mind
http://www.normalverkehr.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/deutschland_regierung_koalition.jpg

Anika0110
05-23-2010, 02:16 PM
http://www.normalverkehr.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/deutschland_regierung_koalition.jpg

That`s exactly that, what is in my mind when I think of "rotten germans". :D

wheelchairman
05-23-2010, 02:42 PM
Ah this thread is a classic! And this conversation is only from the first page!

@americans

that's not funny!!!!!!!!

It's ok, really. Here at the Offspring BBS we understand that the Holocaust didn't actually happen. You're amongst friends here.

Kill the President, not the Jews.

Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offspring is the best thing in every life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're welcome :)

Yeah, Offspring is totally the best thing in every life. Anyone who doesn't think so should be shot lol :D Right?

zsk
05-24-2010, 03:42 AM
best of tolerance....

Lizardus
05-24-2010, 10:07 AM
Ah this thread is a classic! And this conversation is only from the first page!

Jews don't believe in The Offspring...

zookie85
05-29-2010, 09:22 AM

Every time I see this picture I have to think of the song "Angie" from the Rolling Stones. :D

wheelchairman
05-30-2010, 07:13 AM

Not in God's Offspring at least.

Lol.

Lord Phidias
05-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Omg, that is not true... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XNPvgQ6RyE

Damn, I forgot what I was going to say... well, I read this entire thread, it's pretty interesting, but most of the comments are offtopic, you guys are discussing WWII shit, so, I'm going to post something related to the question "what do you think about germans?".

Ok, I think germans are like people in any other country, my experience with germans is as follofws: I used to work with a German guy, a photographer, he was like 55 or something, at first he was a quite lovely guy, but as time passed and we got in a closer relationship, he started being intolerant, rude and he yelled at me all the time... on the other hand, I met another german guy, an assistant of the first, and his company was very pleasant, he was open, serious but with a good sense of humour.

Oh, I remembered what I wanted to say:

Buckstabüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüüü!!!!!!!!!

rooshidavid
06-03-2010, 06:07 AM
Since the Peace of Westphalia, Germany had been "one nation split in many countries" (Kleinstaaterei).[citation needed] The Austrian–Prussian split, confirmed in 1871 when Austria remained outside of the Imperial Germany, was only the most prominent example. In the nineteenth century, after the Napoleonic Wars and the fall of the Holy Roman Empire (of the German nation), Austria and Prussia emerged as two competitors. Austria, trying to remain the dominant power in Central Europe, led the way in the terms of the Congress of Vienna. The Congress of Vienna was essentially conservative, assuring that little would change in Europe and preventing Germany from uniting.

Harleyquiiinn
06-03-2010, 07:31 AM
^
[]

I just love that wikipedia spammer.

ad8
06-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Since the Peace of Westphalia, Germany had been "one nation split in many countries" (Kleinstaaterei).[citation needed] The Austrian–Prussian split, confirmed in 1871 when Austria remained outside of the Imperial Germany, was only the most prominent example. In the nineteenth century, after the Napoleonic Wars and the fall of the Holy Roman Empire (of the German nation), Austria and Prussia emerged as two competitors. Austria, trying to remain the dominant power in Central Europe, led the way in the terms of the Congress of Vienna. The Congress of Vienna was essentially conservative, assuring that little would change in Europe and preventing Germany from uniting.

AND HERE WE ARE, living in Prussia and being angry because Austria prevents the German Kleinstaaten from reuniting to a big and powerful Germany that in a few years will elect the Führer!!!

gotta love bots like this one:D