PDA

View Full Version : i favor new gods

Pages : [1] 2

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 01:33 PM
I'd suggest myself, but heathens conspired to steal my username and other heathens won't stop attacking me.

If you think this thread sucks, I urge you to give me another chance. If you'd only meet me in person, I could put myself into context for you :(

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 01:37 PM
I think your just bickering and acting like your 12.

RickyCrack
03-30-2007, 01:39 PM
If you'd only meet me in person, I could put myself into context for you :(

You can put yourself into me all you want baby.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 01:42 PM
I think your just bickering and acting like your 12.

the BA on my wall would suggest otherwise!

also i have seen more drugs then anywhere else in the world! your exactly why we need new gods.

You can put yourself into me all you want baby.

Mmm.

HeadAroundU
03-30-2007, 01:48 PM
I flour teh Latino gods because their arnt white enough.

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 01:50 PM
the BA on my wall would suggest otherwise!

also i have seen more drugs then anywhere else in the world! your exactly why we need new gods.

hypocrisy, an adjective nearly EVERY SINGLE MEMBER OF THIS BOARD IS GUILTY OF! :mad:

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 01:51 PM
now your attacking me :(

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 01:52 PM
You started it! Your holding a grudge.

T-6005
03-30-2007, 01:53 PM
Who's their?

Mark's!

nieh
03-30-2007, 01:55 PM
If you'd only meet me in person, I could put myself in...you :(

I like that better.

I should've read the whole thread first.

BustedKnuckles
03-30-2007, 01:57 PM
You asked for it by being the King of Douchebaggery and not acting like a normal human being...the kind that doesn't do things of a douche bag nature.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 02:04 PM
hypocrisy is an adjective.

BustedKnuckles
03-30-2007, 02:07 PM
hypocrisy is an adjective.

Hypocrisy is a noun...hypocrite is an adjective.

noob.:D

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 02:09 PM
No, no, no. It probably is an american internet abbreviation. :confused:

nieh
03-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Who's their?

Mark's!
I think you win.

lolz. I hope this was completely innocent.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 02:16 PM
No, no, no. It probably is an american internet abbreviation. :confused:

go fuck youself.

i favor new gods.

the_GoDdEsS
03-30-2007, 02:19 PM
That isnt even offensive, its juvienile. :(:(

SkunkIt
03-30-2007, 03:55 PM
go fuck youself.

i favor new gods.

Will these new Rick gods wear robes of gold and kill whitey?

http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/5531/dghdgdflv0.png

Little_Miss_1565
03-30-2007, 04:25 PM
Thanks, SkunkIt, I just pissed myself laughing. Now I have to change my pants. :(

JoY
03-30-2007, 04:26 PM
You started it! Your holding a grudge.

hah! I loved the subtle detail in that.

JohnnyNemesis
03-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Topic addition:

SkunkIt just won my heart and the Internets in one fell swoop. Discuss.

ps. i cant wait to run into you at offspring shows.

HeadAroundU
03-30-2007, 05:24 PM
ps. i cant wait to run into you at offspring shows.
hahah, mark is really your inspiration these days.

I loved that pic skunkit made. Unexpected.

JoY
03-30-2007, 05:24 PM
yeah, that was most definitely cute. more than cute, actually. gave me the freakin' giggles.

Llamas
03-30-2007, 06:27 PM
that photo made my day. Rick God. Awesome.

New gods would be great, because the current gods always delete my shit without even finding out first what I'm all about. :( Just because I run around SAYING I raped Jesus in the ass, doesn't mean I did... I think the gods should investigate the situation first, but the gods really like that hypocrisy.

Oh, and I think the gods need to learn to use proper grammar.

goonadie1day
03-30-2007, 06:50 PM
lolololo

i got nothin.

JohnnyNemesis
03-31-2007, 01:21 AM
SkunkIt's post wins the drunk test too. I love it love it love it.

I'm a god!

But we need new ones :(

Vera
03-31-2007, 04:04 AM
My evening prayers will also start ending with "...and kill whitey. Amen."

Precioussss.

sKratch
03-31-2007, 09:54 AM
I feel like I'm missing something big that makes this thread make sense...

nieh
03-31-2007, 09:58 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28693

TheOldMark
03-31-2007, 03:39 PM
I'd suggest myself, but heathens conspired to steal my username and other heathens won't stop attacking me.

If you think this thread sucks, I urge you to give me another chance. If you'd only meet me in person, I could put myself into context for you :(

you appear to be obsessing over me

wheelchairman
03-31-2007, 03:43 PM
I know I am. :)

JohnnyNemesis
03-31-2007, 03:57 PM
you appear to be obsessing over me

you appear to be a douche

0r4ng3
03-31-2007, 03:59 PM
I think his BA hanging on the wall says otherwise.

TheOldMark
03-31-2007, 04:17 PM
you appear to be a douche

why dont you take a look in the mirror

JohnnyNemesis
03-31-2007, 04:18 PM
I know you are, but what am I?

Lodat225
03-31-2007, 05:39 PM
You are rubber i am glue!

TheOldMark
04-01-2007, 11:27 AM

noob.:D

well actually an adjective describes a noun, a noun is a person place or thing, so saying 'the board' (noun) is being 'hypocritical' (adjective) is grammatically correct in the US.

Little_Miss_1565
04-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Gramatically correct, yet factually incorrect. How about that!

Linda
04-01-2007, 11:30 AM
OMG, Mark, you still at it?

*shakes head in disbelief and leaves topic*

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 11:31 AM
This'll be my third thread that I've subscribed to.

Llamas
04-01-2007, 11:45 AM
well actually an adjective describes a noun, a noun is a person place or thing, so saying 'the board' (noun) is being 'hypocritical' (adjective) is grammatically correct in the US.

OH MY GOD idiot.

You said that HYPOCRISY WAS AN ADJECTIVE.

Hypocrisy is a NOUN.

Hypocritical is an ADJECTIVE.

You can not get out of that.

TheOldMark
04-01-2007, 01:35 PM
OH MY GOD idiot.

You said that HYPOCRISY WAS AN ADJECTIVE.

Hypocrisy is a NOUN.

Hypocritical is an ADJECTIVE.

You can not get out of that.

well you got me there, i suppose you should ask yourself how important this is.
yourself and a few other neurotic people here have dug themselves a bigger hole than the one I'm told I'm in. The obsession with grammar and the correct contextual grammatical form of the word hyprocrisy has left you guys in a real bind. If you make one misspelling, one grammatical error, one abbreviation on this board ever again, where does that leave you?

Jakebert
04-01-2007, 02:42 PM
Wait, aren't you the one that told Joy her arguments didn't count because her grammar wasn't as good as yours? So, either you're just as anal about grammar as we are, which would make you a hypocrite, or you were just trying to make up for the fact that your arguments suck in every possible way and you had no other defense for your stupid little game. Gee, I wonder which one it is!

wheelchairman
04-01-2007, 02:58 PM
Wait, aren't you the one that told Joy her arguments didn't count because her grammar wasn't as good as yours? So, either you're just as anal about grammar as we are, which would make you a hypocrite, or you were just trying to make up for the fact that your arguments suck in every possible way and you had no other defense for your stupid little game. Gee, I wonder which one it is!

Stay gold ponyboy.

JohnnyNemesis
04-01-2007, 03:00 PM
Holy shit, TheOldMark is amazing.

Llamas
04-01-2007, 03:15 PM
yourself and a few other neurotic people here have dug themselves a bigger hole than the one I'm told I'm in. The obsession with grammar and the correct contextual grammatical form of the word hyprocrisy has left you guys in a real bind. If you make one misspelling, one grammatical error, one abbreviation on this board ever again, where does that leave you?

haha, awesome cop out!

Anyway, where does it leave me? It leaves me with a BA on the wall behind me that says otherwise.

Linda
04-01-2007, 03:34 PM
^^^hahaha Good one!^^^

goonadie1day
04-01-2007, 03:53 PM
why dont you take a look in the mirror

Because your face broke it.

Well first off dumbass... you always want to argue until YOUR ASS is the one being caught in a lie or something else you did wrong is being brought to attention! (Actually... has anyone but you lied?) Where did this imaginary hole that 'we're in' come from? Your the one that keeps digging and digging and digging yourself further into one...

You need to a) go fucking die... b) admit your wrong and always going to be and then STFU or c) go... fucking.... DIE!

Also using 'big words' like contextual... does not impress anyone... how long did you spend looking it up in the dictionary asshole!?

Also... i already know my grammatical skills are shitty... no use in pointing it out.

haha, awesome cop out!

Anyway, where does it leave me? It leaves me with a BA on the wall behind me that says otherwise.

lolololo

TheOldMark
04-01-2007, 07:25 PM
Well first off dumbass... you always want to argue until YOUR ASS is the one being caught in a lie or something else you did wrong is being brought to attention! (Actually... has anyone but you lied?) Where did this imaginary hole that 'we're in' come from? Your the one that keeps digging and digging and digging yourself further into one...

You need to a) go fucking die... b) admit your wrong and always going to be and then STFU or c) go... fucking.... DIE!

Also using 'big words' like contextual... does not impress anyone... how long did you spend looking it up in the dictionary asshole!?

Also... i already know my grammatical skills are shitty... no use in pointing it out.

lolololo

compelling at mature Amanda. I have a question for you, and for anyone else that may agree with you. Can you show me one instance, at all, ever, on this board, where my arguements were not in defense? If I love to argue so much, then I must pick arguements right? Because Im pretty sure every arguement I've been in was in defense.
Feel free to prove me wrong.

All About Eve
04-01-2007, 07:26 PM
I favor new iPods.

0r4ng3
04-01-2007, 07:31 PM
The PC hanging on my wall says otherwise.

Little_Miss_1565
04-01-2007, 07:36 PM
Can you show me one instance, at all, ever, on this board, where my arguements were not in defense? If I love to argue so much, then I must pick arguements right? Because Im pretty sure every arguement I've been in was in defense.

I came at you, sure, but you have a persecution complex and apparently cannot comprehend the difference being corrected by a moderator and being personally attacked. And for a supposed defense, you're certainly coming after me pretty hard.

TheOldMark
04-01-2007, 07:51 PM
I came at you, sure, but you have a persecution complex and apparently cannot comprehend the difference being corrected by a moderator and being personally attacked. And for a supposed defense, you're certainly coming after me pretty hard.

hmm im pretty sure your first post was less than a correction and more personal. subsequent posts on that thread were somewhat more of a correction. although there were apologies from me and not from you. do you disagree?

and all the moderators ganging up on me with personal attacks.. thats definately a "persecution complex"

JohnnyNemesis
04-01-2007, 07:52 PM
You're lying. Stop lying.

Rag Doll
04-01-2007, 08:00 PM
i favor sex with mods.

Little_Miss_1565
04-01-2007, 08:01 PM
When someone is clearly in the wrong and not giving up with coming after a moderator, the rest of the team is going to get involved. It's why we're a team. Besides, you opened up your pissed-offedness onto the entire moderator team when you posted that thread in .com Chat. But this is, after all, an open forum, and people not involved--general members and not moderators--will weigh in. Don't complain when it happens. I didn't ask anyone to back me up, everyone did it of their own free will.

The persecution complex part comes in when in your recounting of interactions with others, you intentionally exaggerate the details in order to make yourself seem more sympathetic. This is where I call bullshit. This is a text-based forum--all interactions are preserved, or if edited at a later date, it says so. The evidence is all there and yet you defy the records and say people said things they never said, all to make it look like you're so put upon. But anyone who can read can go back and see what really happened.

I'm sorry I called you a "twerp." Happy now?

All About Eve
04-01-2007, 08:16 PM
I favor more Sarah.

Wait, does that work?

SkunkIt
04-01-2007, 08:19 PM
Thanks, SkunkIt, I just pissed myself laughing. Now I have to change my pants. :(
Change into your clean pair of prayer pants?

SkunkIt's post wins the drunk test too. I love it love it love it.

I'm a god!

But we need new ones :(

All hail Rick.

Little_Miss_1565
04-01-2007, 09:08 PM
I favor more Sarah.

Wait, does that work?

Aaaaabsolutely! ;) Fan of the Day!

wheelchairman
04-02-2007, 02:17 AM
Compelling at mature Mark.

Jakebert
04-02-2007, 03:42 AM
compelling at mature Amanda. I have a question for you, and for anyone else that may agree with you. Can you show me one instance, at all, ever, on this board, where my arguements were not in defense? If I love to argue so much, then I must pick arguements right? Because Im pretty sure every arguement I've been in was in defense.

Way to ignore the points llamas and I brought up, and just argue with the retarded girl. Shouldn't her posts be irrelevant since her grammar sucks? Oh, yeah, I forgot, you're just looking for the easy arguments that you can actually hold your own in.

hmm im pretty sure your first post was less than a correction and more personal. subsequent posts on that thread were somewhat more of a correction. although there were apologies from me and not from you. do you disagree?

and all the moderators ganging up on me with personal attacks.. thats definately a "persecution complex"

I read the thread in question, and I can say that this is pure bullshit. There was nothing personal in what she was doing. I know pointing this out is pointless since you'll never admit you were wrong, because you seem to have the mentality of a defensive child, but it's worth a shot.

Also, take the sarcasm out of the last part of your post, and you'd basically have the truth. Nobody is ganging up on you with personal attacks. They're pointing out how dumb you've been in this argument. You just don't understand the concept of "if everyone is saying the same thing, then there's a good chance they're right", you just keep pretending that "it must be everyone else but me".

Offspring-Junkie
04-02-2007, 03:51 AM
When someone is clearly in the wrong and not giving up with coming after a moderator, the rest of the team is going to get involved. It's why we're a team. Besides, you opened up your pissed-offedness onto the entire moderator team when you posted that thread in .com Chat. But this is, after all, an open forum, and people not involved--general members and not moderators--will weigh in. Don't complain when it happens. I didn't ask anyone to back me up, everyone did it of their own free will.

The persecution complex part comes in when in your recounting of interactions with others, you intentionally exaggerate the details in order to make yourself seem more sympathetic. This is where I call bullshit. This is a text-based forum--all interactions are preserved, or if edited at a later date, it says so. The evidence is all there and yet you defy the records and say people said things they never said, all to make it look like you're so put upon. But anyone who can read can go back and see what really happened.

Finish him!
Seriously, Mark's a jerk, ever since Dexter posted (I hope it was him).

the_GoDdEsS
04-02-2007, 05:00 AM
It's useless. All logic has failed. Let's just declare a progressive stage of delusion.

nieh
04-02-2007, 05:10 AM
I favor new pogs.

HeadAroundU
04-02-2007, 05:19 AM
I favor a new high-tech, automatic and artificially intelligent posts that will say everything otherwise than Mark.

JoY
04-02-2007, 06:08 AM

I love Linda so much when she makes sense.<3

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2007, 07:08 AM
AAE, Jesse, and nieh's parodies win.

Paint_It_Black
04-02-2007, 07:22 AM
Wait, this thread has parodies in it?

TheOldMark
04-02-2007, 08:40 AM
You're lying. Stop lying.
Man-up Johnny, and tell me what I'm lying about. Throwing accusations around probably isnt good moderator ethic.

I believe alot of what your saying is opinion. You can call something an exageration and then call it bullshit, but to some extent, that "exageration" happened, even though the extent of it is up to interpretation. But since it did occur, it cannot be considered bullshit, unles its a blatant lie and did not happen. If someone can prove that go ahead.
I have encouraged people disagreeing with me, calling me a liar, ect, to go back into the 'records' and backup their claims with evidence. Nobody has sufficiently done that.
I think you've missed the point on the apology, you did alot more than call me a twerp but if thats all you're going to concede then Ill have to just drop it.

I will add that you and the other moderators seem pretty focused on driving people out of here, not just me.

Paint_It_Black
04-02-2007, 08:51 AM
I will add that you and the other moderators seem pretty focused on driving people out of here, not just me.

Pretty efficient, don't you think? Drive away the trolls/spammers/retards and there's going to be a lot less moderating needed in the future.

Great Mike
04-02-2007, 08:57 AM
I believe alot of what you're saying is opinion.

Is "alot" supposed to be spelled this way?

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2007, 09:09 AM
I believe alot of what your saying is opinion. You can call something an exageration and then call it bullshit, but to some extent, that "exageration" happened, even though the extent of it is up to interpretation. But since it did occur, it cannot be considered bullshit, unles its a blatant lie and did not happen. If someone can prove that go ahead.
I have encouraged people disagreeing with me, calling me a liar, ect, to go back into the 'records' and backup their claims with evidence. Nobody has sufficiently done that.
I think you've missed the point on the apology, you did alot more than call me a twerp but if thats all you're going to concede then Ill have to just drop it.

I'm not driving away shit. Sure, I'm trying to drive away trolls and spammers, but that's what I'm *supposed* to be doing. Don't you even try to lump me in with the behavior of others. I'm the one defending the 12 year old users who just want to talk about their favorite band.

Hah. I'm going to challenge you to prove I did more than call you a twerp. I'll go back and prove in the records that I never told you to fuck off, never said you should be locked up, never did a lot of the things you accuse me of--but I"m really not sure it's worth the effort, if the way things happened are "opinion" to you. Your first two sentences don't make any sense. This isn't a used car lot--you cannot twist reality to meet your own interpretations.

TheOldMark
04-02-2007, 09:43 AM
I'm not driving away shit. Sure, I'm trying to drive away trolls and spammers, but that's what I'm *supposed* to be doing. Don't you even try to lump me in with the behavior of others. I'm the one defending the 12 year old users who just want to talk about their favorite band.

Hah. I'm going to challenge you to prove I did more than call you a twerp. I'll go back and prove in the records that I never told you to fuck off, never said you should be locked up, never did a lot of the things you accuse me of--but I"m really not sure it's worth the effort, if the way things happened are "opinion" to you. Your first two sentences don't make any sense. This isn't a used car lot--you cannot twist reality to meet your own interpretations.

things that happened are not opinion. saying its exaggerated is opinion. the extent of exageration is opinion. cmon this isnt hard. change your britta filter cuz brooklyn tap water isnt good for you.

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2007, 09:47 AM
No, if what you say happened does not match what actually happened, it is not opinion. I know many people who went to Fordham and they all seem to be able to follow logic, what's wrong with you?

RickyCrack
04-02-2007, 09:54 AM
Waaahhh. I got caught breaking the rules and lying and now everybody knows that I'm not best buddies with the Offspring, but I should still be a moderator because I've been backstage, April Fools not really, April fools it's not April fools, April fools it really IS april fools and I totally saw the Offspring, I am numbar 1 fan.

Are you still bitching about being wrong and that people shouldn't care that you're wrong when you are wrong?

H1T_That
04-02-2007, 10:03 AM
I favor new pogs.

Are the mods Slammers?

All About Eve
04-02-2007, 10:19 AM
I favor new odds (of Mark going away).

Edit: someone think of a better analogy of "favoring new bods" than Darth Vader.

Jakebert
04-02-2007, 12:24 PM
Are the mods Slammers?

Behold! The ultimate pog!

Endymion
04-02-2007, 12:31 PM
Edit: someone think of a better analogy of "favoring new bods" than Darth Vader.

robocop? six million dollar man?

All About Eve
04-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Robocop favors new bods.

I like it.

0r4ng3
04-02-2007, 12:44 PM
I favor new cods.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a3/Atlantic_cod.jpg

HeadAroundU
04-02-2007, 12:45 PM
six million dollar man?
lolol, I remember that from the German TV. Also, there was 7 million dollar woman, I think. :)

All About Eve
04-02-2007, 12:46 PM
http://www.australianmuscle.com.au/images/Mike%27s%20Quad.jpg

New quads, anyone?

TheOldMark
04-02-2007, 12:55 PM
No, if what you say happened does not match what actually happened, it is not opinion. I know many people who went to Fordham and they all seem to be able to follow logic, what's wrong with you?

what exactly am i saying happened that did not?
i would suggest that you are the one who is not following logic. possibly on purpose. and when did I tell you I went to fordham? are you stalking me on AIM?

and someone said Im whining about how I want to be a moderator? No interest. I would challenge you and bet a months pay that I ever suggested this.

Little_Miss_1565
04-02-2007, 01:07 PM
what exactly am i saying happened that did not?
i would suggest that you are the one who is not following logic. possibly on purpose. and when did I tell you I went to fordham? are you stalking me on AIM?

Please, you've mentioned it yourself. How many universities are there in the Bronx that white people regularly attend? And see my previous replies to this thread and the other thread on whatyou claim happened that in fact did not. I don't care to repeat myself again and again.

H1T_That
04-02-2007, 01:43 PM
The picture of the cod Jesse posted got me to thinking...Anyone up for some fishing? We can use my new Rods..

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/1585/bentfishingrodcn6.jpg

They cost Wads of cash..
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/1302/istockphoto1132167wadofvp0.jpg

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2007, 04:14 PM

Bullshit. If we wanted to drive people out of here we'd actually DO it.

Linda
04-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Where did Dexter post?

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Where did Dexter post?

I forgot the name of the thread, but Mark made a thread in GOD where he posted a personal e-mail he'd received from Dexter concerning the new album. Check GOD for threads started by Mark.

Some people thanked him for the info, while others said that it was kind of messed up that he posted the e-mail from Dexter on a public forum. This disagreement escalated and went back and forth.

Then Dexter posted with a subject line of "Yikes". His post said "I guess that'll teach me to answer e-mails".

Mark insists that Dexter was mad because 1565 started the argument that got so out of hand, while a lot of us feel that Dexter wouldn't have been pissed off if Mark didn't post the e-mail in the first place.

TheOldMark
04-02-2007, 05:25 PM
Then Dexter posted with a subject line of "Yikes". His post said "I guess that'll teach me to answer e-mails".

Mark insists that Dexter was mad because 1565 started the argument that got so out of hand, while a lot of us feel that Dexter wouldn't have been pissed off if Mark didn't post the e-mail in the first place.

Actually, according to the ACTUAL post by Dexter in the thread started by me, his subject line is "Can't we all just get along?" You can view it yourself right here:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28541&page=7

You may interpret the subject line how you want, but based on the preceding posts one could assume that he is actually posting and commenting on the arguements that ensued after my post.

I believe that if everyone who responded was just like "oh good a response, thanks Mark", then Dexter would not have cared. I have some hard evidence to back that up but we wont be seeing it on this board unfortunately.
Anyway, I would encourage people to view the thread and Dexters post and make their own decision. Plenty of other people criticized 1565 for the personal attacks. However few people criticized the other moderators for joining and continuing it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-02-2007, 05:29 PM
Actually, according to the ACTUAL post by Dexter in the thread started by me, his subject line is "Can't we all just get along?"

My mistake.

You may interpret the subject line how you want, but based on the preceding posts one could assume that he is actually posting and commenting on the arguements that ensued after my post.

Yes, but one could also assume something different. But you seem to have a really tough time admitting that.

Also, stop crying.

Linda
04-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Thanks, JN!

Mark, I do not believe Dexter thought for one second when he answered your email that you would post it on the forum for everyone to read. That was a private email that you should have kept to yourself. You very well may have caused Dexter to not answer emails anymore.

I take Dexter's title line as meaning he's quite disgusted at how people argue all the time on the boards. It's been going on ever since I joined...like 6 years ago. His actual post I take as meaning had he known you would post his email on the boards, he would have never answered your email. And please don't give me any bullshit about hard evidence about him not caring, because of course it won't surface since you have none.

Dexter, correct me if I'm wrong. I sure wouldn't make public any emails you sent to me! You trust the wrong people, Duuuude!

goonadie1day
04-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Thanks, JN!

Mark, I do not believe Dexter thought for one second when he answered your email that you would post it on the forum for everyone to read. That was a private email that you should have kept to yourself. You very well may have caused Dexter to not answer emails anymore.

I take Dexter's title line as meaning he's quite disgusted at how people argue all the time on the boards. It's been going on ever since I joined...like 6 years ago. His actual post I take as meaning had he known you would post his email on the boards, he would have never answered your email. And please don't give me any bullshit about hard evidence about him not caring, because of course it won't surface since you have none.

Dexter, correct me if I'm wrong. I sure wouldn't make public any emails you sent to me! You trust the wrong people, Duuuude!

I agree with you. The part about the whole board and why i am mad at Mark is because... what if he did ruin it to where we won't ever get a response from Dexter again. I know from experience how much it can mean to a fan!

That really kind of broke my heart... cause people just dont realize that other people also have to pay for their moronic actions!

Offspring-Junkie
04-02-2007, 11:52 PM
Thanks, JN!

Same here, Mark messed it all up. Stop crying Mark. You'll never get an e-mail again:D . And I seriously don't think mods kick users out of the boards, otherwise you were not able to post anymore, right?

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Plenty of other people criticized 1565 for the personal attacks.

Show me where I got personal other than calling you a twerp. Otherwise, this is a prime example of how you exaggerate to make yourself seem more sympathetic, when the evidence just isn't there.

And again, if Dexter was pissed at me, I would have heard about it. I didn't. In fact, quite the opposite occurred. So please, stop it.

Oh yeah, fucking ZagmenO and Lodat weighing in against me and on your side is plenty of hefty support. When spammers and trolls are supporting you, you should probably rethink your position. Plenty of other users criticize me all the time. If I just did whatever anyone told me to do at any given time, I wouldn't be a very good moderator.

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 12:58 PM
Same here, Mark messed it all up. Stop crying Mark. You'll never get an e-mail again:D . And I seriously don't think mods kick users out of the boards, otherwise you were not able to post anymore, right?

since the incident, I have recieved two.

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Show me where I got personal other than calling you a twerp. Otherwise, this is a prime example of how you exaggerate to make yourself seem more sympathetic, when the evidence just isn't there.

And again, if Dexter was pissed at me, I would have heard about it. I didn't. In fact, quite the opposite occurred. So please, stop it.

Oh yeah, fucking ZagmenO and Lodat weighing in against me and on your side is plenty of hefty support. When spammers and trolls are supporting you, you should probably rethink your position. Plenty of other users criticize me all the time. If I just did whatever anyone told me to do at any given time, I wouldn't be a very good moderator.

let me go thru the posts again.

im really not surprised that you would call people who support me spammers and trolls. after all Im a spammer too right? and thats what your here to rid the board of right? lol.

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks, JN!

I take Dexter's title line as meaning he's quite disgusted at how people argue all the time on the boards. It's been going on ever since I joined...like 6 years ago.

I remember peace and harmony on the board until you joined. it all went down hill from there. you are nuts, psychotic. im guessing you post here because no one else in society accepts you. arent you like 50 something? do you even like the offspring? how dried up is your cooch that you dont have any sort of a life?

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2007, 01:45 PM
im really not surprised that you would call people who support me spammers and trolls. after all Im a spammer too right? and thats what your here to rid the board of right? lol.

You're a lot of things, Mark, but you're not a spammer. And there's that persecution complex again!

ZagmenO and Lodat are actual spamming trolls. It's not because they supported you. They've been disruptive and obnoxious since long before you returned. Would you mind stepping down from that cross now? You might hurt yourself.

I remember peace and harmony on the board until you joined. it all went down hill from there. you are nuts, psychotic. im guessing you post here because no one else in society accepts you. arent you like 50 something? do you even like the offspring? how dried up is your cooch that you dont have any sort of a life?

Wow, and I'M a terrible asshole for "personally attacking" you by calling you a twerp? I hereby take back any apology I made for calling you a playground insult and wish I'd called you worse. And I'm quoting your completely unprovoked and needlessly personally attack on Linda because I know you'll try and edit your original post after being called out.

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 02:05 PM
Wow, and I'M a terrible asshole for "personally attacking" you by calling you a twerp? I hereby take back any apology I made for calling you a playground insult and wish I'd called you worse. And I'm quoting your completely unprovoked and needlessly personally attack on Linda because I know you'll try and edit your original post after being called out.

it is long standing with Linda, you of all people should know and remember that. and if you go back and look at the last couple of threads Im in, she has attacked me or at the very least made some kind of rediculous condescending comment, every time. It is not her conversation. and I take nothing back. There is no doubt in my mind Linda is posting from jail or an insane aslyum, or one of those houses they stick mentally ill people in. Based on any post I have seen, Her participation on this BBS has never been positive or productive.

In NO WAY was it unprovoked, she has tried to rip on me to get a response on EVERY thread Ive posted on since I came back a few months ago. I've ignored every one of them until now. She got what she asked for. Shame on you Sarah for ignoring that fact.

goonadie1day
04-03-2007, 04:29 PM
it is long standing with Linda, you of all people should know and remember that. and if you go back and look at the last couple of threads Im in, she has attacked me or at the very least made some kind of rediculous condescending comment, every time. It is not her conversation. and I take nothing back. There is no doubt in my mind Linda is posting from jail or an insane aslyum, or one of those houses they stick mentally ill people in. Based on any post I have seen, Her participation on this BBS has never been positive or productive.

In NO WAY was it unprovoked, she has tried to rip on me to get a response on EVERY thread Ive posted on since I came back a few months ago. I've ignored every one of them until now. She got what she asked for. Shame on you Sarah for ignoring that fact.

oh would you grow up and stfu.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 04:46 PM
When will the woooooooooooooorld listen to reeeeeason? :mad: :mad: ;) :(

Linda
04-03-2007, 04:56 PM

Also quoted so no edits can be made. Attack made on me because my assumption is most likely right about him having no...what did he call it....hard evidence? LMAO He seriously tries way too hard. You did notice how he left that part out when he quoted me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda
Thanks, JN!

I take Dexter's title line as meaning he's quite disgusted at how people argue all the time on the boards. It's been going on ever since I joined...like 6 years ago.

END QUOTE

Mark, I'm not going to tear apart your post toward me and comment on every little thing, 'cos frankly, you're just not worth it. It's no secret I've never been very fond of you. Nice try, tho, trying to turn it all around on me. You just proved to the whole board with those posts what a truly fucking sick pathetic TWERP you really are. It would, however, be quite interesting to see all these so called "rips" I made at you in EVERY thread you posted in the past few months. Any rips I may have made would have been well deserved by you, but I have basically ignored you up until now.

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 05:12 PM
Also quoted so no edits can be made. Attack made on me because my assumption is most likely right about him having no...what did he call it....hard evidence? LMAO He seriously tries way too hard. You did notice how he left that part out when he quoted me!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda
Thanks, JN!

END QUOTE

Mark, I'm not going to tear apart your post toward me and comment on every little thing, 'cos frankly, you're just not worth it. It's no secret I've never been very fond of you. Nice try, tho, trying to turn it all around on me. You just proved to the whole board with those posts what a truly fucking sick pathetic TWERP you really are. It would, however, be quite interesting to see all these so called "rips" I made at you in EVERY thread you posted in the past few months. Any rips I may have made would have been well deserved by you, but I have basically ignored you up until now.

it is me who has ignored you until now. there was no reason for a direct question, i dont like you, you dont like me. nobody knows why you post here, you certainly dont need to talk to me.

Sinister
04-03-2007, 05:39 PM
Mark (yes, I'm jumping in the argument on a public message board. Learn to deal with that.), you lost and there's no way around it. Points have been made and you consciously ignored them because you had nothing to counter them with; you try to make it look like you're a victim, yet everyone sees right through that. You started the unacceptable behavior, so don't expect anyone to behave acceptable towards you. I wasn't there when you left so I can't know if leaving was a smart move, but coming back definitely wasn't.

The above paragraph is what I had to say, but to make sure he understands, I'll reword it, stealing Ricky's way of saying it but I doubt anyone would blame me.

Fucking die. Chug bleach.

Linda
04-03-2007, 05:40 PM
it is me who has ignored you until now. there was no reason for a direct question, i dont like you, you dont like me. nobody knows why you post here, you certainly dont need to talk to me.

Keep telling yourself that, Mark, I think you're actually starting to believe it.

See, guys, he can never take the challenge. haha Pathetic loser.

So leave, loser. No one here has ever liked you.

Lodat225
04-03-2007, 05:40 PM
I love how goonadie1day's posts consist of 90 % arguing, 5 % bullshit and 5 % relevant.

nieh
04-03-2007, 06:00 PM
You think it's relevant? I can't help but feel the only reason they're arguing with Mark is because everyone else is doing it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 06:00 PM
This thread used to be fun :(

nieh
04-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Rick favors new logs...on his chest...and...wait, this isn't hot at all!

Lodat225
04-03-2007, 06:20 PM
You think it's relevant? I can't help but feel the only reason they're arguing with Mark is because everyone else is doing it.

I said posts.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 06:34 PM
Rick favors new logs...on his chest...and...wait, this isn't hot at all!

I favor more Josh. ;) ;)

Little_Miss_1565
04-03-2007, 06:50 PM

Shame on you for replying to what you perceive she's said to you in OTHER THREADS, not the direct reply she posted in this thread. And again, you're on an open fucking forum, people who are not involved personally are going to weigh in. Stop crying every time it happens. I don't give a rat fuck right now about Linda's past posting habits. She posted a very rational, rounded reply in this thread and you fucking ripped into her. Linda and I fight like none other, but I'm going to stand firm on this one. You were out of fucking line.

All About Eve
04-03-2007, 07:05 PM
I favor more funs.

goonadie1day
04-03-2007, 07:22 PM
I love how goonadie1day's posts consist of 90 % arguing, 5 % bullshit and 5 % relevant.

I guess arguing is my specialty... what can you do?

The /reason/ i posted in the original thread was because i had an opinion about him posting the damn email from Dexter... i think it was rude... and as stated in previous posts... i think he very well could have ruined the chance for many of us to get responses from Dexter...

So unless you can prove otherwise... i suggest you stfu. I have done NOTHING because everyone else is doing it or i wouldnt even fucking post here!

And then along came Mark...

Further more...

I favor that Mark dies... now.

WebDudette
04-03-2007, 07:39 PM
I guess arguing is my specialty... what can you do?

Uhh... when someone is a specialist at something they tend to be good at it, your argument(s) are horrible. Also, when someone argues something well they tend to be relevant to the discussion.

This thread is begging to look identical to the last one that ended up locked. This shit is ridiculous, Mark is never going to give up and I'm not sure anyone else is either. I will admit though, it was originally funny.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 07:46 PM
Yeah, the thread was never meant to be so serious, but I never objected to it when it got that way.

Then I got hit with 1,000,000 lame pts and now I'm like "oh noez".

0r4ng3
04-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I favor new...um...nuns?

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 08:43 PM
Mark (yes, I'm jumping in the argument on a public message board. Learn to deal with that.), you lost and there's no way around it. Points have been made and you consciously ignored them because you had nothing to counter them with; you try to make it look like you're a victim, yet everyone sees right through that.

perhaps I am overlooking some things because i feel like redefending myself is a waste of time, you guys would just overlook that like everything else. However if you feel it would help, why dont you compile a list of "points" to which I have consciously ignored. I may not get to it right away but Ill respond to each of them within 48 hours.
and then if for some reason you feel like I've still "lost" after Ive responded, then I will see to it that the issue and related issues do not arise again.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 08:44 PM
Or, how about that other option: you just shut the fuck up about this and we all move on?

TheOldMark
04-03-2007, 08:50 PM
Or, how about that other option: you just shut the fuck up about this and we all move on?

its an option, but since a few posters think im full of shit and ignoring where Im wrong, Im gonna call their bluff.
and you JN, not only started this thread to intentionally towards me, but have kept it going. so criticizing me for continuing it is.... whats that noun again.

0r4ng3
04-03-2007, 08:52 PM
All right, first of all, you're looking for an adjective, not a noun.

Also, while this thread was made because of you, it wasn't intended towards you. It's merely a joke. It wasn't exactly meant to further any arguments, which unfortunately it ended up doing anyway.

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 08:54 PM
its an option, but since a few posters think im full of shit and ignoring where Im wrong, Im gonna call their bluff.

Obsessed with your reputation much?

and you JN, not only started this thread to intentionally towards me

Incorrect. Nice try, though.

This thread was not started "towards" you. It was a parody OF you made so that I can have a laugh AT you. It was a joke at your expense, and frankly, I never even considered whether you'd bother looking at it or not. If I'd made it TOWARDS you, I'd have probably mentioned it in the other thread before it got locked.

Ironically, I was trying to make fun of your pathetic persecution complex, and in response your very same persecution complex comes out. Funny, no?

All About Eve
04-03-2007, 09:07 PM
I agree, TheOldMark is fucking pathetic.

Linda
04-03-2007, 10:25 PM
OK, just for fun, here is a list of topics started by Mark from 11/2004 thru
3/2007, since he wouldn't do it! Here are replies I made in these threads and exactly what I said. WOW, look at that, there are none! Looks like ignore to me! There went your accusation all to hell, Mark.

dexters plane trip - I did not post

wtf happened - I did not post

happy birthday - I did not post

Dexter emailed me! aucustic dirty magic on the new record! - I did not post

if you need the can't repeat mp3... - I did not post

Im 21! - I did not post

whats missing on the greatest hits dvd song descriptions? - I did not post

offspring at CBGBs - I did not post

i finally met the Offspring - I did not post

live songs from CBGBs? - I did not post

actual setlist from CBGB's show - I did not post

2 anniverseries - I did not post

a response from dexter on the album - I did not post

live mp3s - I did not post

i favor new mods - I did not post

RickyCrack
04-03-2007, 11:16 PM

What? People are ignoring you when you're wrong. I think it's the other way around. I never thought I'd agree with Linda, but yea, you're a fucking moron.

You criticize the mods here like they're out to get you, but I promise you that if I made a new thread such as this (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24957) which was exclusively to make fun of you in GOD, it would be shut down. The point is that you crossed the line and you refuse to admit that you did wrong. Plenty of my threads have been locked and I have had posts deleated for being off topic and excrutiatingly hateful towards other members.

What you forget is that nobody is out to get you, they're just insulting you (justifiably) and you're getting all butthurt that nobody is sucking your figurative cock. The mods are just doing their job (right), deal with it.

Jakebert
04-04-2007, 03:33 AM
Linda pwned his retarded ass.

Paint_It_Black
04-04-2007, 04:27 AM
Let's all take as moment to truly enjoy being allied with Linda.

It feels...nice. Yes. Nice.

wheelchairman
04-04-2007, 04:54 AM
Goonadiet1day is just a leach. The mods defended her from ninth, and now she spends most of her time agreeing with whatever the mods say, and agreeing quite vigorously. Probably because she thinks she needs the safety of mods or whatever.

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 07:14 AM
3/2007, since he wouldn't do it! Here are replies I made in these threads and exactly what I said. WOW, look at that, there are none! Looks like ignore to me! There went your accusation all to hell, Mark.

Im 21! - I did not post

you posted on a response from dexter and i favor new mods. your posts appear to have been deleted.

Zeall
04-04-2007, 07:41 AM
you posted on a response from dexter and i favor new mods. your posts appear to have been deleted.

In no way am i wanting to agree with you but...it's true, i saw them too :(

Little_Miss_1565
04-04-2007, 07:58 AM
I call bullshit on Linda responding in "A Response From Dexter." Every reply in that thread was moderated by me and I did not delete anything from Linda. Tijs can confirm this if you can convince him to give a shit. Again, Mark, anything that's deleted isn't really deleted--it remains where only the moderators can see and still access it. It's really pathetic that you think you can cop out like that.

JoY
04-04-2007, 08:00 AM
& even if you didn't delete it, but for instance she did, you'd still have access to it.

Zeall
04-04-2007, 08:02 AM

This nobber must be going blind in his old age, what a nobber

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 08:54 AM

see i wasnt the only one who saw them, im not delusional.

Paint_It_Black
04-04-2007, 08:56 AM
So you're saying the moderators are lying about this. They've joined together with their good pal Linda to conspire against you.

JoY
04-04-2007, 09:19 AM
Richard, we have this habit of lying. we lie all the time, just ask Mark. no one else thinks we do, no one else has ever caught us lying, but it's all we really do. he's the only one to see it, you know. the only one. he can't show it, he can't name it, he can't prove it, but he just SEES it, because Mark sees things.

Mark, on the other hand, always shares the truth with us & has never been caught with a lie or two. well.. a few. but that doesn't mean he isn't credible!

see i wasnt the only one who saw them, im not delusional.

he just admitted he was wrong about the thread "a response from Dexter". if he'd known it for sure, he wouldn't have said he must've seen it wrong. the moderators can see a) the topics & posts they delete, b) the topics & posts any of the other members delete of themselves.

that still leaves one thread, meaning you might not be completely delusional, but most definitely delusional.

Linda
04-04-2007, 12:02 PM

Ummm.....lyke......nooooooo
never posted in any of them, didn't know they existed

So you're saying the moderators are lying about this. They've joined together with their good pal Linda to conspire against you.

hehehe good one!

because Mark sees things..

Does he hear voices too? ;)

that still leaves one thread, meaning you might not be completely delusional, but most definitely delusional...

Sorry, Mark is definitely completely delusional.

You know, until these past couple of days, I had forgotten just how much of an asshole Mark really is.

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Richard, we have this habit of lying. we lie all the time, just ask Mark.

I admitted to one lie, which was more of a facetious joke that you all called me out on, so i admitted to it- that was the posting of ignition demos after 1565 said I should be locked up if I ever posted a demo.

that being said, why dont you tell me some of the other lies Ive made? It would be pretty stupid to call me a liar based on that one post... which I admitted to anyway.

Or are you the liar?

JoY
04-04-2007, 12:07 PM
I didn't say "might not be" for nothing, girl! ;p

Edit: oooo, Mark asked me if I'm a liar! my conscience is just KILLING me right now.

..oh wait no, that's laughter.

0r4ng3
04-04-2007, 12:07 PM
So, she was making fun of the fact that you accuse them of lying. You responded by...accusing her of lying.

Please stop me if I'm missing something here.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Oh sweet jesus.

Little_Miss_1565
04-04-2007, 12:59 PM
I admitted to one lie, which was more of a facetious joke that you all called me out on, so i admitted to it- that was the posting of ignition demos after 1565 said I should be locked up if I ever posted a demo.

that being said, why dont you tell me some of the other lies Ive made? It would be pretty stupid to call me a liar based on that one post... which I admitted to anyway.

Or are you the liar?

Here's another lie for you:

my original post in the Dexter thread:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=983775&postcount=171

You constantly say I said you should be locked up. You can clearly see this is not the case. Now will you please quit fucking slinging mud.

And you're definitely a liar.

ninthlayer
04-04-2007, 01:57 PM
You're definitely a hottie.

Endymion
04-04-2007, 02:03 PM
oh baby, i want to objectify you all night long.

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 02:14 PM
& even if you didn't delete it, but for instance she did, you'd still have access to it.

i dont believe i would, seeing how Im not a moderator.

if you want to assume that I am completely delusional and Linda has not commented on all my posts as of late, then how do you explain her first post in this thread where she directly addresses me? is that not "starting it"?

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 02:26 PM
This thread was not started "towards" you. It was a parody OF you made so that I can have a laugh AT you. It was a joke at your expense, and frankly, I never even considered whether you'd bother looking at it or not. If I'd made it TOWARDS you, I'd have probably mentioned it in the other thread before it got locked.

Ironically, I was trying to make fun of your pathetic persecution complex, and in response your very same persecution complex comes out. Funny, no?

If you're gonna keep this going, the least you could do is respond to this.

Little_Miss_1565
04-04-2007, 04:10 PM

Just reminded me of another lie you admitted to! You said in the new album thread that you'd heard demos of the new material and said it sounded a bit like Ixnay. Then in the Response thread, you admitted that had been a lie, but never really explained why you did it. Unless of course I've been right all along and you just love exploiting connections with the band to try and inflate your reputation on the BBS.

Just reminded me of another lie you admitted to! You said in the new album thread that you'd heard demos of the new material and said it sounded a bit like Ixnay. Then in the Response thread, you admitted that had been a lie, but never really explained why you did it. Unless of course I've been right all along and you just love exploiting connections with the band to try and inflate your reputation on the BBS.

That's pretty hilarious, because i've been over the Response thread and there is nothing deleted or undeleted from Linda that I found.

So Mark is upset about the vicious, attacking nature of Linda's first reply directed at Mark in this thread. Let's have a look at it, shall we?

Thanks, JN!

By all accounts, very sane, measured, even kind in that she kept it about the issue at hand and not about how you're a lying egomaniac with a martyrdom complex. I'm really at a loss as to how you can be so wholly divorced from reality.

ZagmenO
04-04-2007, 05:41 PM

Why did you say that frikkin twice?

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 05:43 PM
It was probably a mistake.

Y'know, kind of like your existence.

ZagmenO
04-04-2007, 05:47 PM
It was probably a mistake.

Y'know, kind of like your existence.

Tee hee hee.

I favor more tasteful jokes. ;)

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 05:49 PM

umm... how is that not the same? kinda pathetic that you would be so desperate to discredit me that you'd take the same joke I admitted wasnt true, and try to turn it into two lies...

I'm gonna have to go thru all my posts and show you Lindas responses, since your so convinced that was the first time she tried to provoke me.

and by the way, I totally stand by what I said about her. and she provoked it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 05:58 PM
But Mommy, SHE started it! :mad:

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 05:59 PM
If you're gonna keep this going, the least you could do is respond to this.

So tell me how making a "parody" of me isn't "towards" me? How could this thread not provoke a response from me? And if your going to tell me I have some sort of "complex", then why are you starting threads like this? I mean this totally validates my previous protest of moderators acting against me. I think the problem really is you. I mean, this whole topic would have been dead a week ago if you hadn't picked it up again. What kind of moderator intentionally starts topics that will no doubt start up the same arguement that was just closed? Kind of reckless and irresponsible for a moderator.

Jakebert
04-04-2007, 06:02 PM
How is telling people that the new album sounds like Ixnay a joke? It just sounds like a lie made up to get attention. Either that or you really suck at making jokes.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 06:06 PM
So tell me how making a "parody" of me isn't "towards" me?

Because it wasn't intended for you; it was intended for others to laugh at you.

How could this thread not provoke a response from me?

In a magical world where you'd be a bigger man and not cry over the mere mention of things having to do with you, this thread could not provoke a response from you.

And if your going to tell me I have some sort of "complex", then why are you starting threads like this?

*sigh* Because it wasn't intended for you; it was intended for others to laugh at you.

I mean, this whole topic would have been dead a week ago if you hadn't picked it up again.

That completely contradicts what you said earlier, because you said the following IN THIS VERY THREAD: "since a few posters think im full of shit and ignoring where Im wrong, Im gonna call their bluff".

Even if I never picked it up again, those people would still be here. So what's your story? Pick.

What kind of moderator intentionally starts topics that will no doubt start up the same arguement that was just closed?

This was started before the previous one was closed. And to answer your question: the kind of moderator who isn't a complete pussy whenever someone disagrees with him. Stop acting like there's some sort of necessary level of morality for moderators on this board, because there is NOT.

0r4ng3
04-04-2007, 06:08 PM
Oh for fuck's sake.

This thread wasn't intended to start or resume any argument, and if you didn't have this "complex" that everyone's talking about, you wouldn't have responded the way you did, or claim any kind of mod-conspiracy against you. If anything, you're the one that started the argument back up.

Also, mods aren't like fucking politicians. Just because they have a little extra power to stop spamming and whatnot, it doesn't mean that they have to play nice all the time. They have the same responsibility of behavior as the rest of us.

Edit: Yeah, what ^ he said.

All About Eve
04-04-2007, 06:10 PM
/r/ new gods.

edit: and less Marks.

Rag Doll
04-04-2007, 06:16 PM
I have asked this before, and it went completely ignored by the person I was directing it at...so...

Mark, can you point out where in the Moderator Code of Conduct it says "play well with others" or "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all"?

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 06:17 PM
I mean this totally validates my previous protest of moderators acting against me.

Noooooobody wiiiiiiins
Nobody hears us fall
Nooooooooboody wiiiiiins, when it's dooooooone
OMFG CONSPIRACY [OF ONE]!!!

TheOldMark
04-04-2007, 06:19 PM

In a magical world where you'd be a bigger man and not cry over the mere mention of things having to do with you, this thread could not provoke a response from you.

*sigh* Because it wasn't intended for you; it was intended for others to laugh at you.

I dont see a difference. You are trying to get at me, and now your twisting it like its my fault.

That completely contradicts what you said earlier, because you said the following IN THIS VERY THREAD: "since a few posters think im full of shit and ignoring where Im wrong, Im gonna call their bluff".

Even if I never picked it up again, those people would still be here. So what's your story? Pick.

So since you started a thread about me you dont think I have a right to defend myself? If its gonna keep going, Im gonna keep defending myself. You lose here, this is your thread, you are responsible for continuing this arguement.

This was started before the previous one was closed. And to answer your question: the kind of moderator who isn't a complete pussy whenever someone disagrees with him. Stop acting like there's some sort of necessary level of morality for moderators on this board, because there is NOT.

Moderators dont have morality. Thats good, thats productive for the board. Way to dig your own hole. Lets see what management has to say about that.

0r4ng3
04-04-2007, 06:20 PM
Noooooobody wiiiiiiins
Nobody hears us fall
OMFG CONSPIRACY [OF ONE]!!!:( No more hope for better mods! :(

Edit: Oh, shit. I mean gods. No more hope for better gods.

JohnnyNemesis
04-04-2007, 06:26 PM
I dont see a difference.

What the FUCK? How can you NOT see a difference between the two?! THEY'RE COMPLETELY FUCKING DIFFERENT!

So since you started a thread about me you dont think I have a right to defend myself?

Of course you have a right to defend yourself. What you don't (or shouldn't) have the right to do is level completely baseless accusations against the mod team here when it's been proven repeatedly and unequivocally that you are completely wrong.

Moderators dont have morality. Thats good, thats productive for the board.

You're the only non-spammer in the history of the board that's ever kept a sustained complaint about the way we do our jobs or the status of the board. In every other case the person has either retracted the claim or they were actually pretty nice to us and we reached a compromise together.

...but noooooooo, clearly the problem is not US, but YOU. Right? It's just a crazy conspiracy that every other problem we've ever had has been resolved nicely whereas this one is a huge work to piss you the fuck off, right?

Lets see what management has to say about that.

I don't know, but they've thanked us for the work we do. But guess what, even if they DO have a problem with us, we're not gonna be completely self-absorbed vaginated bitches about the whole thing, I can tell you that.

0r4ng3
04-04-2007, 06:28 PM
I don't know, but they've thanked us for the work we do. But guess what, even if they DO have a problem with us, we're not gonna be completely self-absorbed vaginated bitches about the whole thing, I can tell you that.
Worst comes to worst, you could always favor new management. We all know how that kind of thing turns out.

All About Eve
04-04-2007, 06:29 PM
But guess what, even if they DO have a problem with us, we're not gonna be completely self-absorbed vaginated bitches about the whole thing, I can tell you that.
Well, you can never really tell with Endy.

Linda
04-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mark; #100] she has tried to rip on me to get a response on EVERY thread Ive posted on since I came back a few months ago.[Quote]

[Quote: Originally posted by Mark;#146] and Linda has not commented on all my posts as of late[Quote]

[Quote: Originally posted by Mark;#152] I'm gonna have to go thru all my posts and show you Lindas responses, since your so convinced that was the first time she tried to provoke me.[Quote]

Mark, do you see that you're contradicting yourself?

Here are my recent comments to Mark, all in the same topic. Man, I sure ripped him a new one!

TOPIC: i favor new gods

04-01-2007, 11:30 AM #39
Linda

---------------------------------------
04-02-2007, 05:45 PM #92
Linda

Thanks, JN!

--------------------------------------
Yesterday, 04:56 PM #103
Linda

---------------------------------------------
Yesterday, 05:40 PM #106
Linda

Keep telling yourself that, Mark, I think you're actually starting to believe it.

-----------------------------------
Yesterday, 10:25 PM #125
Linda

Im 21! - I did not post

--------------------------------
Today, 12:02 PM #138
Linda

hehehe good one!

Does he hear voices too?

You know, until these past couple of days, I had forgotten just how much of an asshole Mark really is.
-----------------------------------------

I decided to go back a bit farther.

TOPIC: Any members still here from the 2000 message board?

01-07-2007, 09:09 PM #147
Linda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_Miss_1565
Wow, you're still as stuck-up and holier-than-thou than ever.

I totally agree! This topic had me both laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. Mark sure hasn't changed a bit. He is still the same arrogant, self-centered asshole he always was. Mark, you aren't important enough for me to even think about bothering to take your stupid user name so you couldn't have it. Jesus-H-Christ, get over yourself!
-------------------------------------

After I read this, I wondered why he even came back what with his life, job and girlfriend. And I still agree with 1565 about Mark being "as stuck-up and holier-than-thou than ever".

10-30-2006, 08:28 PM #29
TheOldMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by vov_guitar_ace
Greetings!

Wondering who has survived from the Offspring message board that was online around 2000.

Well, who is still here? Whatever happened to web_dude?

I been here since '97 I think. Way back when Corey Hammer still ran the site. Corey left the role of webmaster because the band didnt want to pay Corey fulltime. I dont know if that was the same fate as webdude (whos real name was Justin Beope), but I know he worked for Nitro. People dont always stay at the same job forever so it wouldnt surprise me if he left. I think I remember he was living in San Diego and not Garden Grove, and that may have been a factor.

As for me, well, Im 22 now. The Offspring are still my favorite band but I just dont come around here in the compulsive way that I used to. I suppose the main reason would be the general lack of maturity of the BBS users, the average age here is 12-16. I remember it being difficult to have an inteligent conversation, or make a logical point, just because of the lack of maturity. Another reason is that I have a life, a job, a girlfriend, and Im just not interested in whats going on on this BBS. Every once in awhile Ill get bored and check it out but rarely. I still want the inside info, but the reality is that there isnt much offered here.
Its cool to see some of the old school kids here. Brings back memories.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now that's back to about January 2007. I'd consider that a "few months" as Mark put it. Mark made about 169 posts, I made 7 posts directed at Mark.
You all do the math! ;) Could it be Mark feels a bit left out? Maybe a bit
lonely? Awwwwwwwwwww. Or maybe he should just stop tipping that bottle so much.......

Paint_It_Black
04-04-2007, 08:46 PM
This thread needs to die.

WebDudette
04-04-2007, 08:50 PM
Fo' Serious, after a combined 30+ pages of arguing it's obvious that this isn't going any where.

Linda
04-04-2007, 09:00 PM
I agree...

Sorry for the long post, but it had to be done.

goonadie1day
04-04-2007, 09:18 PM
and you JN, not only started this thread to intentionally towards me, but have kept it going. so criticizing me for continuing it is.... whats that noun again.

Open your mouth, insert foot, choke and fucking die.

Goonadiet1day is just a leach. The mods defended her from ninth, and now she spends most of her time agreeing with whatever the mods say, and agreeing quite vigorously. Probably because she thinks she needs the safety of mods or whatever.

Ok where the hell did this come from exactly? The LJ thread... ninth crossed a line when he posted a picture of me... so what now you think im a suck up becuase i asked Rag Doll to remove it?

In case you havent noticed there is a fair share of people on this board who hate me, including some mods. If i have a fucking opinion im going to post it, who ever has the same opinion, well thats them. I really dont care who im siding with or agreeing with. My opinion is MY opinion.

As i have stated SEVERAL TIMES NOW... i dislike mark because of the shit in the 'A responce from dexter' topic... if you dont know what was said by me... go back and read it mmk mmk? And just a little FYI

I posted in the "a responce from dexter" before the LJ thread...

03-18-2007, 10:04 PM
Replies: 164 The only thing Livejournal is good for
Views: 3,068 Posted By goonadie1day
Yea... this makes me want to stab you in your...

03-18-2007, 09:20 PM
Replies: 235 a response from dexter on the album
Views: 6,941 Posted By goonadie1day

and then i posted quite a few posts before i PM Rag Doll to have her remove that pic...

so its a little hard for me to always side w. the mods... when i had already began posting them in that board before the LJ board...

so stfu mmk mmk?

RickyCrack
04-04-2007, 10:31 PM
I can't decide between this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/and20it20feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeels.jpg

or this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/cutitout.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
04-05-2007, 01:18 AM
This thread needs to die.

I favor the above.

ninthlayer
04-05-2007, 02:32 AM
I support this.

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 04:35 AM

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
a gift:
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c126/DonnellTAnderson/huey.jpg

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 04:39 AM
Ok where the hell did this come from exactly? The LJ thread... ninth crossed a line when he posted a picture of me... so what now you think im a suck up becuase i asked Rag Doll to remove it?

Because you overzealously defend a moderator in any argument he/she might be in at the time, even when it really is not of your concern. And you do it a lot.

Llamas
04-05-2007, 06:39 AM
HOLY SHIT. This thread is absolutely ridiculous.

When will the woooooooooooooorld listen to reeeeeason?

I'd actually been thinking right before I read this... "When will the Marrrrrk listennnnnn to reason? I have a feeling it'll be a long time"

I agree with this post.

I think Mark must find it fun to start arguments.

I agree, TheOldMark is fucking pathetic.

I agree, no way is annoying.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2007, 07:15 AM
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
a gift:

As I've said in the past: PRAYZ B 2 ALLAH~!

ZagmenO
04-05-2007, 07:23 AM
Noooooobody wiiiiiiins
Nobody hears us fall
OMFG CONSPIRACY [OF ONE]!!!

:( No more hope for better mods! :(

Edit: Oh, shit. I mean gods. No more hope for better gods.

I'm on a roll, with all the Gods I know! :D

There goes my "favoring more tasteful jokes" statement. :o

TheOldMark
04-05-2007, 07:34 AM
Here are my recent comments to Mark, all in the same topic. Man, I sure ripped him a new one![/COLOR]

TOPIC: i favor new gods

04-01-2007, 11:30 AM #39
Linda

---------------------------------------
04-02-2007, 05:45 PM #92
Linda

Thanks, JN!

--------------------------------------

hehehe good one!

Does he hear voices too?

-----------------------------------------

I decided to go back a bit farther.

I totally agree! This topic had me both laughing and shaking my head in disbelief. Mark sure hasn't changed a bit. He is still the same arrogant, self-centered asshole he always was. Mark, you aren't important enough for me to even think about bothering to take your stupid user name so you couldn't have it. Jesus-H-Christ, get over yourself!
-------------------------------------

Here you go, she did the work for me. Straight from the bitch's mouth.

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 08:01 AM
She's commented on less than 5% of your posts...

Little_Miss_1565
04-05-2007, 08:02 AM
lol

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/g/giotto/giotto_crucifix.jpg

DIES IRAE DIES ILLA KYRIE ELEISON

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2007, 08:49 AM

You are such an idiot.

TheOldMark
04-05-2007, 08:49 AM
She's commented on less than 5% of your posts...

the percentage doesnt matter

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 08:51 AM
I disagree, you say she always comments on your posts. We say the opposite. Now we've proven that you are incredibly wrong...

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2007, 08:52 AM
I bet he's gonna twist it arouns so that 5% somehow equals "always commenting on his posts".

I'm just curious, Mark. Let's drop this particular issue completely for a moment. Would you say that you've ever been wrong about anything in your life EVER?

JoY
04-05-2007, 09:38 AM
probably not. that'd be way too embarrassing. for him apparently much more embarrassing than being proven wrong repeatedly, being ridiculed by over twenty members of the board for being wrong & not admitting it & fueling a massive argument he's lost with every single post he made & with every reply he got. if he can't admit it now.. I don't think it'd be possible for him to ever admit to a mistake.

recognising that when you think the entire world is against you, YOU might be the problem, listening to reason, then admitting that you're wrong, an optional apology, after SUCH a massive discussion, in which you've had TONS of opportunities to say; "hey you know what, you're right".. I can see why that would be embarrassing. but not half as embarrassing as keeping on trying to weazel your way out of your own shit, while coming up with even more lies & accusations.

JoY
04-05-2007, 10:11 AM

Mark.. do you realise.. how conveniently you don't EVER quote & reply to the exact parts of posts, that directly prove you wrong & that you can't possibly have anything to say to, except a response acknowledging that you are?

you said Linda starts shit with you. you said she's been doing this for the past few months & that she's been replying to all of your topics & posts. she has replied in THREE of your topics, mostly in a neutral, non-hostile way. the first comment she made in the discussion about the fake link, was that she thought Dexter wouldn't appreciate people posting up private e-mails. is that attacking you?? she's made 7 posts in total that were about you, or in your direction. SEVEN. while you have been splashing mud in her direction, accusing her of the already mentioned, in countless posts.

in short:
-after two replies from me in the other thread, you've bugged me for incorrect grammar, when it's already been established yours is shit & mine wasn't actually so bad, even though I'm a foreigner & English isn't my first language.
-you've accused me of using drugs.
-you've accused several people of lying, when you've admitted to at least two lies yourself & no one else has been caught lying yet.
-you've accused Linda, who barely even comes here & rarely seems to have noticed your entire existence the last "couple of months" until now, of herassing you & starting shit with you. you said you weren't going to bother to back this up, she did, proved you wrong & the above is your reply. dude, what came from "the bitch's mouth" proved you wrong. AGAIN.
-you've thrown mud at the entire mod team, when in the past we've always been able to settle things nicely in agreement with even the posters that break forum rules & even most of them think we're doing our jobs just fine. the management thanks us in several ways for spending some of our time on moderating this site & keeping everything in order here. if anything, we've only gotten appreciation from the management, the members & even most of the spammers/trolls. HULLO, you're the one with a problem here.

TheOldMark
04-05-2007, 11:15 AM
I disagree, you say she always comments on your posts. We say the opposite. Now we've proven that you are incredibly wrong...

wrong is a gross overstatement, she made hostile comments on several of my posts, which i ignored until this thread. you are overlooking this and picking apart the numbers, which is kind of pathetic.

the_GoDdEsS
04-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Exemplify "hostile".

TheOldMark
04-05-2007, 11:43 AM
Mark.. do you realise.. how conveniently you don't EVER quote & reply to the exact parts of posts, that directly prove you wrong & that you can't possibly have anything to say to, except a response acknowledging that you are?

Im a busy man. I dont have time to go through every post. Things that have been restated and already responded to, are a necessity to rerespond to.

you said Linda starts shit with you. you said she's been doing this for the past few months & that she's been replying to all of your topics & posts. she has replied in THREE of your topics, mostly in a neutral, non-hostile way. the first comment she made in the discussion about the fake link, was that she thought Dexter wouldn't appreciate people posting up private e-mails. is that attacking you?? she's made 7 posts in total that were about you, or in your direction. SEVEN. while you have been splashing mud in her direction, accusing her of the already mentioned, in countless posts.

in short:
-after two replies from me in the other thread, you've bugged me for incorrect grammar, when it's already been established yours is shit & mine wasn't actually so bad, even though I'm a foreigner & English isn't my first language.
-you've accused several people of lying, when you've admitted to at least two lies yourself & no one else has been caught lying yet.
-you've accused Linda,
oh cry me a river. how hypocritical of you to whine about what i say about you and criticize me for calling you out on what you say to me. pu thetic

who barely even comes here & rarely seems to have noticed your entire existence the last "couple of months" until now, of herassing you & starting shit with you. you said you weren't going to bother to back this up, she did, proved you wrong & the above is your reply. dude, what came from "the bitch's mouth" proved you wrong. AGAIN.

lol the only thing Ive been proved wrong on is the exact number of posts she responded too. the point was made clear and proven, she has attempted to provoke me with hostile posts for weeks/months. i ignored them all until this thread. if you disagree then you probably cant read.
you may be a moderator and have no life, but that doesnt mean you have an ounce of inteligence or can formulate any sort of relevant judgement. Im here to talk about the band, and you wanna come after me for literally every word I say. I really dont have the problem, you and some of the other moderators have some rediculous jealousy problems, feel threatend, so the only thing you can do with you little moderator title is attempt to discredit me anyway you can. Ive gotta say, you've failed.

RickyCrack
04-05-2007, 11:56 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v372/ricky2tone/LOCNOGODS.jpg

Linda
04-05-2007, 12:11 PM
OMFG! Mark, your brain is truly fucked up.

Now, THIS is hostile, posted in this thread by YOU.

Now, would you care for my hostile reply?
OK, here you go.

I did not cause the board to go down hill, then or now. You were causing all kinds of problems shortly after I joined and started posting, by hacking into email accounts of friends of mine and causing them all kinds of grief. You were fucked up even back then. I'm not the one here who is nuts and psychotic, you are. Everyone here knows it but you. My age really doesn't matter now, does it. I am an Offspring fan, I just don't make as much of a deal about it as YOU do. Last, but not least, why are you so worried about my cooch all of a sudden? I'd bet my cooch is getting way more action than your puny little cock. Maybe you should stop coming on this board and trying to convince everyone you have such a great life, great job AND girlfriend and actually go out and try to get all three. Perhaps if you had a real girlfriend to dip your cock into, you wouldn't worry about my cooch so much. Fucking moron. Now, please go eat shit and die.

Feel better now, Mark? Fucking dickwad

I don't think that was hostile enough.

TheOldMark
04-05-2007, 12:15 PM
OMFG! Mark, your brain is truly fucked up.

Now, THIS is hostile, posted in this thread by YOU.

Now, would you care for my hostile reply?
OK, here you go.

I did not cause the board to go down hill, then or now. You were causing all kinds of problems shortly after I joined and started posting, by hacking into email accounts of friends of mine and causing them all kinds of grief. You were fucked up even back then. I'm not the one here who is nuts and psychotic, you are. Everyone here knows it but you. My age really doesn't matter now, does it. I am an Offspring fan, I just don't make as much of a deal about it as YOU do. Last, but not least, why are you so worried about my cooch all of a sudden? I'd bet my cooch is getting way more action than your puny little cock. Maybe you should stop coming on this board and trying to convince everyone you have such a great life, great job AND girlfriend and actually go out and try to get all three. Perhaps if you had a real girlfriend to dip your cock into, you wouldn't worry about my cooch so much. Fucking moron. Now, please go eat shit and die.

Feel better now, Mark? Fucking dickwad

I don't think that was hostile enough.

I was hostile towards you because you were hostile to me first, several times. This isnt hard to understand.

and thats right, i mentioned your dried up cooch in one post. so i must be obsessed with it if i mentioned it once.

and i mentioned my life in one post, oops, just one post and you guys bring it up everyday.

Linda
04-05-2007, 12:18 PM
I was hostile towards you because you were hostile to me first, several times. This isnt hard to understand.

You would say I was hostile to you if I said "BOO"
I'm not going to keep arguing with you tho. You
are the one who will be in for a rude awakening
one of these days, not me. Toodles.

goonadie1day
04-05-2007, 01:21 PM
I bet he's gonna twist it arouns so that 5% somehow equals "always commenting on his posts".

I'm just curious, Mark. Let's drop this particular issue completely for a moment. Would you say that you've ever been wrong about anything in your life EVER?

I love how Mark just totally avoids this question.

Wheelchair man... after going back and reading my posts... i guess i have sided with mods... but its not like im going around asking myself... WWMD!?

o.O sorry you find this so... idono...

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 02:12 PM
wrong is a gross overstatement, she made hostile comments on several of my posts, which i ignored until this thread. you are overlooking this and picking apart the numbers, which is kind of pathetic.

Okay, you're 95% wrong. I mean we can do as you said, and ignore facts and reality. But you're still 95% wrong. That's not a lot. That's not all the time. That's 7 times in a period of 3 months, in which you made over 100 posts. You're 95% wrong and 5% right.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2007, 02:16 PM
So, is it 1day yet?

0r4ng3
04-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Why, you want her to go on a diet?

goonadie1day
04-05-2007, 02:20 PM
So, is it 1day yet?

Why, you want her to go on a diet?

Oh... ha... ha... ha.

JoY
04-05-2007, 02:33 PM

and thats right, i mentioned your dried up cooch in one post. so i must be obsessed with it if i mentioned it once.

and i mentioned my life in one post, oops, just one post and you guys bring it up everyday.

the whole "you started first"-whining is incredibly pathetic, I wish you would see that by now. first of all, she didn't start shit. it was only in response to you starting shit & no matter who that was aimed at, this is a PUBLIC message board. just to remind you again. besides that fact, she was extremely civil to you, while your replies to her weren't at all. & even if she DID start it & WASN'T as civil as she was, that doesn't mean you need to lower yourself to such a level. "you started it, so now I'm being unreasonable, childish, pathetic, ridiculous, but it's justified, because YOU STARTED", duuuuude.

you mentioned "dried up cooch" in relation to Linda. oh yeah, if you haven't got anything on her, why not use her age. reeeally effective. like you used my location, appearance in my avatar, postcount, position & grammar against me, when you had nothing on me. I see a pattern here. it's NOT effective. it's childish, dumb, retarded & moronic.

one post & it was so truly fucking pathetic. of course people are going to mention it. you've told me I have no life multiple times, when you know nothing about me & I've responded with a single post to that, but I never would've done that if it wasn't in a response to a remark that I supposedly "have no life", on the basis that I regularly post here. you brag about having a LIFE, like it's fucking special. that kind of indicates something about you & your expectancies, more than it says anything about any of us. whoo, boy. you have a LIFE, congratufuckinglations.

Lodat225
04-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I think this guy matches me with stupidity.

JoY
04-05-2007, 02:41 PM
no, he's worse. you've admitted you were wrong in the past.

Llamas
04-05-2007, 02:44 PM
He matches you in whininess. But he's legitimately retarded, and we know you're not really stupid, you just try to sound like you are.

Vera
04-05-2007, 03:05 PM
So you don't have time to read through posts but you DO have the time to argue about this stupid crap for hours and days and fuck, has it been weeks already?

If you're truly a "busy man", plz just let it go. You don't have to visit this board and you don't have to click on this thread. Surely you would have better things to do on your free time, especially with that classy BA and all.

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2007, 03:14 PM
You've all misunderstood.

He's only too busy to respond to the posts where he can't weasal out of anything. He has PLENTY of time to respond to posts when it's possible he can lie about them.

Pfft, it figures you'd all gang up on him like that.

Zeall
04-05-2007, 03:55 PM

He's only too busy to respond to the posts where he can't weasal out of anything. He has PLENTY of time to respond to posts when it's possible he can lie about them.

I favour your face

TheOldMark
04-05-2007, 04:33 PM

for the fourth time, point out a lie asshole

JohnnyNemesis
04-05-2007, 04:35 PM
Why, so you can ignore it like you did about half my other posts because you were "busy"?

goonadie1day
04-05-2007, 05:48 PM

and you give 1565 shit about calling you a twerp... hippocrit... mmhmm!

Paint_It_Black
04-05-2007, 09:56 PM
To all gods new or old: Why? Why god(s), why?

Little_Miss_1565
04-05-2007, 10:55 PM

We have. Multiple times. Your pattern of lying has been established. lemme guess, prove that we've proved somewhere along the line that we've proved it? Right. We're not Sisyphus.

To all gods new or old: Why? Why god(s), why?

Ye gods hate us.

Offspring-Junkie
04-06-2007, 03:33 AM

in short:
-you've accused Linda, who barely even comes here & rarely seems to have noticed your entire existence the last "couple of months" until now, of herassing you & starting shit with you. you said you weren't going to bother to back this up, she did, proved you wrong & the above is your reply. dude, what came from "the bitch's mouth" proved you wrong. AGAIN.
-you've thrown mud at the entire mod team, when in the past we've always been able to settle things nicely in agreement with even the posters that break forum rules & even most of them think we're doing our jobs just fine. the management thanks us in several ways for spending some of our time on moderating this site & keeping everything in order here. if anything, we've only gotten appreciation from the management, the members & even most of the spammers/trolls. HULLO, you're the one with a problem here.
Wow, someone did homework.

TheOldMark
04-06-2007, 02:51 PM
Why, so you can ignore it like you did about half my other posts because you were "busy"?

I've seen alot of stuff and I've responded to alot. Do you disagree? If I missed something, thats possible. If somebody missed one of my answers, thats possible too. Im not intentionally ignoring anything unless its just plain slanderous. I have not lied about anything that I didn't already admit wasn't true. Which was just that one thing about the demos... and an inaccurate number of Linda responses. If you got something else you wanna pull out of your ass, knock yourself out.

Jakebert
04-06-2007, 06:20 PM
By "slanderous", you mean "something that I can't weasel my way out of", right?

TheOldMark
04-06-2007, 06:47 PM
By "slanderous", you mean "something that I can't weasel my way out of", right?

slanderous i mean people just throwing out insults

RickyCrack
04-06-2007, 06:50 PM
slanderous i mean people just throwing out insults

You're a faggot.

Jakebert
04-06-2007, 07:59 PM
And ugly. Don't forget how ugly he is.

coke_a_holic
04-06-2007, 08:07 PM
I agree, TheOldMark is fucking annoying.

mrconeman
04-06-2007, 08:12 PM
I agree, No Way...I mean TheoldMark is fucking annoying.

TheOldMark
04-06-2007, 08:59 PM
I agree, No Way...I mean TheoldMark is fucking annoying.

yeah? whatre u gonna do about it? keep arguing with me?

mrconeman
04-06-2007, 09:02 PM
No. I'm going to continue to not argue with you. It seems like a tedious task. And keep hoping you eventually go away.

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2007, 10:55 PM
yeah? whatre u gonna do about it? keep arguing with me?

So, is it 1day yet?

Oops, wrong retard.

goonadie1day
04-06-2007, 11:56 PM
So, is it 1day yet?

Oops, wrong retard.

Oh thats a leg slapper lemme tell you...

ninthlayer
04-07-2007, 12:12 AM
I anxiously await 1day.

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 12:23 AM
I anxiously await 1day.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your going to be waiting for a long time.

ninthlayer
04-07-2007, 12:29 AM
lololo, I'll be waiting for something something Offspring song not really worth remembering for that day.

I fucking own.

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2007, 12:42 AM
Sorry to burst your bubble, but your going to be waiting for a long time.

Five questions.

1) Do you even know there's a difference between "your" and "you're"?
2) Do you understand it?
3) Did you receive a formal education?
4) Does your garage have rafters?
5) Is it 1day yet?

Hint: It's not multiple choice, sorry.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2007, 01:10 AM
lololo, I'll be waiting for something something Offspring song not really worth remembering for that day.

I fucking own.

I fucking love it.

Still, I'm noticing I can be a bit of a trendsetter at times on the BBS. I'm seeing two things I started at work in this very thread and it makes me smile like a proud father. But it's always silly and almost self-righteous to point out your own shit like that, so let me just...

...ahh, fuck it. My real post:

Is it 1day yet?

Sin Studly
04-07-2007, 03:29 AM

I get a warm fuzzy whenever I see this.

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 03:42 PM
Five questions.

1) Do you even know there's a difference between "your" and "you're"?

Yes i do. You're being an asswad. I have posted somewhere else in here that I KNOW MY FUCKING GRAMMAR SKILLS SUCK ASS. Its not that big of a deal. You can understand what im saying, or is your brain broken?

2) Do you understand it?

YES i do.... ask me if i care.

3) Did you receive a formal education?

Yupp... ill be the valadvictorian of my graduating class. STFU.

Aww... you want me to go hang myself? Why dont you lead by example?

5) Is it 1day yet?
Aww you just do original and warm and loving. Dont you know i just love how your so interested in me. :D;)

Llamas
04-07-2007, 03:45 PM
Valedictorian of a high school in "Bum Fuck Egypt" doesn't really say that much. I at least know at my University, students from Nebraska all had really high GPAs, and really shitty SAT and ACT scores... great schools there! :cool:

the_GoDdEsS
04-07-2007, 03:46 PM
Yupp... ill be the valadvictorian of my graduating class. STFU.

Valadvictorian? Yeah, I'm sure they'll make you a valadvictorian. You're spawning the same shit as Mark and yet you keep arguing here. Aiming for a BA on your wall too?

Llamas
04-07-2007, 03:48 PM
Valadvictorian? Yeah, I'm sure they'll make you a valadvictorian. You're spawning the same shit as Mark and yet you keep arguing here. Aiming for a BA on your wall too?

lol awesome.

Oh, and goon, if you're going to be Valedictorian, please learn to spell it first.

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 03:53 PM
Valedictorian of a high school in "Bum Fuck Egypt" doesn't really say that much. I at least know at my University, students from Nebraska all had really high GPAs, and really shitty SAT and ACT scores... great schools there! :cool:
I havent taken the SAT yet... ill let you know my act scores when i get them back... i take it on the 14th of this month. So mehmehmeh. I never said NE was smart... and im not originally from NE... i hail from Cali... so telling me that im stupid because i live in NE... doesnt work. TYVM

o.O ok...?

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 03:55 PM
lol awesome.

Oh, and goon, if you're going to be Valedictorian, please learn to spell it first.

Ok... how many times do i have to tell you my grammar skills suck some major league balls... that why i like M$ Word so much... spelling and grammar check XD

All About Eve
If your SAT is anything less than a 2000 then I'm going to laugh because that means mine, as a sophomore, beats yours.

Llamas
No, you're stupid for other reasons. My point was that being Valedictorian at a shitty school in Nebraska doesn't mean shit.

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2007, 03:57 PM
And the point that you should be able to spell valedictorian still stands.

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 03:59 PM
If your SAT is anything less than a 2000 then I'm going to laugh because that means mine, as a sophomore, beats yours.

Im not taking the SAT... the colleges im applying to accept either or... im not wasting my money on the SAT when im taking the ACT... mmk mmk?

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 04:01 PM
Oh christ people, you're talking as though grades actually fucking matter...

Llamas
04-07-2007, 04:06 PM
They only matter for what University you want to get into... but even then not that much.

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 04:09 PM
Hence why i said im not wasting my money so i can take both.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Yet you claimed you're smart because of grades...

Lodat225
04-07-2007, 04:11 PM
Holy fuck. Stop being so fucking stupid goonadie1day.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Holy fuck. Stop being so fucking stupid goon. is it 1day yet?

fixed .

Grabbal
04-07-2007, 04:14 PM
So, wanna tell me what the "is it 1day yet" is all about?

I wanna join in on the fun.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 04:16 PM
cause she's gonna die one day... how do you not get it?

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 04:16 PM
So, wanna tell me what the "is it 1day yet" is all about?

I wanna join in on the fun.

they want me to die.. aka kill myself or go on a diet rofl

Grabbal
04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
how do you not get it?

I'm Norwegian, therefor not so smart.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 04:17 PM
Interesting how you think it's funny that nobody likes you.