PDA

View Full Version : Tour Reviews

Kitten
10-24-2004, 03:36 AM
With the tour reviews, I was wondering if that could also include photos, as it seems this tour there are not a hell of a lot of them. I would also be cool for the fact that people could see the photos taken by the fans.

Dave
10-24-2004, 04:44 AM
you can post photos.

For those who dont know how

url of photo here

Kitten
10-24-2004, 08:55 AM
Thats here, I was wondering if in the future reviews section on the website will that sort of thing be enabled....

Fej87
10-24-2004, 03:41 PM
Fuckin awesome idea! Just hope some idiots don't post "other" pics....probably will happen :(

administrator_old
10-24-2004, 04:56 PM
The basic idea is that after the show, you will have an opportunity to submit a "fan journal", documenting your experience at the show. We review it and, with any luck :p, it'll go up on the site.

At this time there are no plans to allow you to post your pictures, but we will connect the tour date to its photo gallery, if applicable.

neocon58
10-25-2004, 12:21 AM
The basic idea is that after the show, you will have an opportunity to submit a "fan journal", documenting your experience at the show. We review it and, with any luck :p, it'll go up on the site.

At this time there are no plans to allow you to post your pictures, but we will connect the tour date to its photo gallery, if applicable.

hey, admin dude, firstly, congrats on a wicked site!
secondly, will we see any more pictures from this tour other than those from "atoms photo gallery" or is that the only gallery for this tour.

also, get that video section up soon!

thanks again for a wicked site.

BabyLegs
10-25-2004, 02:42 AM
hey, admin dude, firstly, congrats on a wicked site!
secondly, will we see any more pictures from this tour other than those from "atoms photo gallery" or is that the only gallery for this tour.

also, get that video section up soon!

thanks again for a wicked site.

Additional photo galleries are dependent upon the band and/or the band's management.

We expect a small handful of additional features to Offspring.com in early November.

RonWelty
10-25-2004, 05:58 AM
if they were not kidnapped in columbia :X :P

RonWelty
11-03-2004, 08:18 AM
i love u too !