PDA

View Full Version : What is your opinion on Jews?

Pages : [1] 2

HornyPope
03-31-2007, 08:42 PM
Shalom!

Personally, I love being a Jew. I get to not only pretend I rule the world, i'm accused of it.

And if you don't like it, i'm going to kill you like I kill Arabs.

HAHAHAHAHA

To top it off, i'll recite a great anecdote my woman picked :
Q. What do you do when you see a Jew jumping out of a window?
A. You jump after him.

Is-rael! Is-rael! Is-rael!

Revolver-2005?
03-31-2007, 09:27 PM
Not all Jews are like that. I'm Jewish and I definetly do not think I rule the world, and I certainly do not like Israel because I feel as though they have a jumpy trigger finger.

Little_Miss_1565
03-31-2007, 09:32 PM
That's so interesting. I've got to ask--what's your opinion on abortions, too?

SkunkIt
03-31-2007, 09:36 PM
You're Jewish? I consider Jewish people like everyone else.

We're both sand niggers. Sand niggers unite!

mrconeman
03-31-2007, 09:37 PM
Jewbortions?

HornyPope
03-31-2007, 10:14 PM
Not all Jews are like that. I'm Jewish and I definetly do not think I rule the world, and I certainly do not like Israel because I feel as though they have a jumpy trigger finger.

Sounds like traitor-talk to me.

No REAL Jew would ever question Israel. What are you, an anti-semite?

I bet you also drive a German car.

Well fuck you, Hitler.

ninthlayer
03-31-2007, 10:21 PM
Once you dry them out they burn decently.

Venom Symbiote
03-31-2007, 11:07 PM
Well, they're the smartest racial group in the world, they advance humanity as a whole, so they're all good.

I'm about a quarter German Jew, but the rest of me is Scottish/Australian, so that combination cancels out my superior intelligence with cheapness and drunkenness.

But full-blood Jews are so much better than towel-head rapists.

So Jews are cool by me. At least they're not primitive.

Llamas
04-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Fuck Jews. Hitler's biggest flaw was not having enough damn ovens.

JohnnyNemesis
04-01-2007, 02:58 AM
My stance is "Hey, teacher, leave them Jews alone!"

Paint_It_Black
04-01-2007, 03:59 AM
Why do the Jews in Germany smell so bad? They're afraid to get in the shower!

But seriously, kill the President, not the Jews.

wheelchairman
04-01-2007, 04:00 AM
Oh look, its venom being insightful again.

Great Mike
04-01-2007, 04:56 AM
I've always liked the Jews. They have been chased and hated for thousand of years and they still kick ass, true punx indeed. No joke.

wheelchairman
04-01-2007, 08:45 AM
In the immortal words of one of my favorite idiots:

the Cid got confused, he shouldnt have killed the Arabs, he should have killed the Jews! Damn CID!

Revolver-2005?
04-01-2007, 09:39 AM

I support abortions, it's a womans body. Something that can't survive on it's own (meaning no intervention from science for things like pre-mature birth), is not alive.

Sounds like traitor-talk to me.

No REAL Jew would ever question Israel. What are you, an anti-semite?

I bet you also drive a German car.

Well fuck you, Hitler.

Hitler's my home boy.

Fuck Jews. Hitler's biggest flaw was not having enough damn ovens.

Clever.

killer_queen
04-01-2007, 10:02 AM
The only jew I love is Larry David.

Ninty Man
04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Shalom!

Personally, I love being a Jew. I get to not only pretend I rule the world, i'm accused of it.

And if you don't like it, i'm going to kill you like I kill Arabs.

HAHAHAHAHA

To top it off, i'll recite a great anecdote my woman picked :
Q. What do you do when you see a Jew jumping out of a window?
A. You jump after him.

Is-rael! Is-rael! Is-rael!

I respect you... except the shit that some jews make to their wifes

fernandopunk
04-03-2007, 03:22 AM
....FUCK USA....

Revolver-2005?
04-03-2007, 03:30 AM
And we have a winner.

Great Mike
04-03-2007, 07:14 AM
I respect you... except the shit that some jews make to their wifes

What some Jews make to their wives?

Paint_It_Black
04-03-2007, 07:38 AM

What kind of question is that? Damn, learn english already :rolleyes:

Great Mike
04-03-2007, 07:53 AM
What kind of question is that? Damn, learn english already :rolleyes:

What do.... wives?
Sorry:p

JoY
04-03-2007, 08:31 AM

..:( !

*pouts*

Paint_It_Black
04-03-2007, 08:52 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I don't see what's so great about Larry David.

Grabbal
04-03-2007, 08:53 AM

Amen!!

JoY
04-03-2007, 09:15 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I don't see what's so great about Larry David.

it doesn't make me feel better. so someone who isn't even all that great took that position? GEEZ.

killer_queen
04-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Richard is a fucking idiot. Larry David is awesome. Reaaaally awesome.

And I thought our relationship was based on lust, Bella. I didn't know you expected me to love you. Sorries.:(

JoY
04-04-2007, 07:51 AM
well, you've got a point there. after all we're only heterosexual lesbians.

EMehl6
04-04-2007, 03:30 PM
well, you've got a point there. after all we're only heterosexual lesbians.

Psh. What's the fun in that?

Great Mike
04-04-2007, 04:21 PM
Psh. What's the fun in that?

Your face.

Ninty Man
04-04-2007, 09:31 PM

Threat her like shit, making her have 6 kids IN 6 YEARS, walk behind him always, and stuff like that... but only the dogmatic ones

BurningSnake
04-04-2007, 09:41 PM
Hey man I'm new and I ai'nt affraid to tell you the truth
You know what i think bout Jews I think their.......
COOL!!! I like jews... I don't know why but that's how it is
and i agree not all Jews are all bad
take the band called System Of A Down.... their Jews but teir cool
They fought the unjust of the american government

WebDudette
04-04-2007, 09:49 PM
System of a Down are Jews? Last I checked Armenian does not equal Jewish.

BurningSnake
04-04-2007, 10:02 PM
OOOOOOOO sorry bout that...... wrong info
so who is jewis???? I don't friggin know!!!!!!
could some1 please give me a goddamn answer!!!!!!!!!!

Revolver-2005?
04-05-2007, 03:34 AM
System of a Down are Jews? Last I checked Armenian does not equal Jewish.

I never heard they were Jews either, but I don't think their being Armenian could rule out the possibility. I mean I'm Irish and Jewish, I see a better chance of finding more Armenian Jews.

Paint_It_Black
04-05-2007, 05:23 AM
He didn't say it ruled it out. He said it does not equal it.

Llamas
04-05-2007, 08:05 AM
They are Armenian, and they are also not Jewish. None of them follow an organized religion, as far as what they let the public know is concerned.

BurningSnake
04-05-2007, 11:02 AM
Yknow what I think.......... Jews are kool man
Jesus was a Jew so i don't intend to make amock of GOD's religion:D

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 02:18 PM
But jews killed Jesus. This is what made God hate jews. That's why he had sex with Frau Hitler and made Baby Hitler.

Coleby
04-05-2007, 06:20 PM
But jews killed Jesus. This is what made God hate jews. That's why he had sex with Frau Hitler and made Baby Hitler.

That's false, the Jews didn't kill Jesus.

wheelchairman
04-05-2007, 06:27 PM

The jews totally killed Jesus. It was betrayal from Judas, to the meddling rabbis that feared social change. Jews kill everyone all the time. :( :confused: :o

goonadie1day
04-05-2007, 07:35 PM
The jews totally killed Jesus.

Forgive my ignorance... but isn't that why jews do not have christmas? Cause they dont celebrate christ?

And isnt Haniku (SP?) to celebrate something about... a lamp that burned for 8 days?

Paint_It_Black
04-05-2007, 09:41 PM

Is no one else finding this hilarious?

Forgive my ignorance...blah blah blah...Forgive my ignorance.

No, you stupid wretched creature. I will not forgive your ignorance. Why? Because you are currently using the internet. The world wide web. The motherfucking cocksucking world of warcraft providing information super highway. Arguably the greatest non-medical invention in the history of all mankind. A wealth of knowledge is at your fingertips, infinitely superior to any physical accumulation of information anywhere in the world, ever.

And how do you use this marvel of humanity? You ask fucking stupid questions.

I'll forgive your ignorance if you've never had access to education for any reason. I'll forgive your ignorance if you show a genuine desire to better yourself. I won't forgive your ignorance because you're too busy updating your myspace and wasting our time with your idiocy to actually fucking learn something.

In other words, www.wikipedia.org lololololol.

HornyPope
04-05-2007, 09:50 PM
See, PiB, that's why I advocate extermination.

That and it's part of my Zionist plot but lol don't tell anyone.

wheelchairman
04-06-2007, 05:52 AM
Pib, I was about to say that but held myself back. Thank you. And my rampant anti-semetic humor is only for you Richard.

Llamas
04-06-2007, 06:07 AM
Forgive my ignorance... but isn't that why jews do not have christmas? Cause they dont celebrate christ?

And isnt Haniku (SP?) to celebrate something about... a lamp that burned for 8 days?

...are you serious? You are growing up in modern America, you know everything about Dexter Holland and the Offspring... yet you don't know what Judaism is, as one of the bigger religions in the US. Haniku? lol. Wow.

wheelchairman
04-06-2007, 07:57 AM
And you know nothing about Cuba? The country sharing water with you down to your south. You don't have the right to upbraid someone for lack of knowledge.

HornyPope
04-06-2007, 08:17 AM
To be honest, there are only about 6-8 million Jews in the U.S.

It's not even a "big religion", people just know them because Jews happen to control mass media and the government, among other institutions (hospitals, banks etc)

Sin Studly
04-06-2007, 10:42 AM
Also, people tend to remember you when you murder their most revered prophet.

el_monkey
04-06-2007, 03:27 PM
in germany (more precisely: Berlin), jewish synagogues have stricter safety checks than the german Bundestag (parliament).

when I was in berlin a few days ago, my brother had to hand in a knife and a fork , he occasionally had with him, to the security personal at a jewish synagogue we visited. (he got it back when we left)
when we were passing the controls in order to enter the "Reichstags"-Building (parliament) he was allowed to carry them with him.

it's a shame that this is necessary.

anyway, I do not have prejudices against jews. half of my family had been jewish (and had survived the third reich)

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 12:19 AM
...are you serious? You are growing up in modern America, you know everything about Dexter Holland and the Offspring... yet you don't know what Judaism is, as one of the bigger religions in the US. Haniku? lol. Wow.
I've never been a really big fan of organized religion. I wouldnt even say its one of the biggest religions in the US... Catholicism would be i would assume, but i could be wrong. Either way here it is in a nute shell, mother very strict mormon, dad very strict catholic, drove me insane about how i should believe in this and that and shit. It got to a point where i became thoroughly disgusted with religion and didnt want to know anything else. I believe in god, and thats all there is.

Forgive me for not being as insightful as everyone else in the freeworld, but damn, people dont know everything. Forgive me for asking.

Forgive my ignorance, but I've never heard of him before. Can someone explain to me in 100 words or less who he is/was and what he did?

and you condem me for not knowing about the jewish religion? hippocritical much?
To me... organized religions contradict each other, and im not willing to believe in any of them. MMK MMK...

ninthlayer
04-07-2007, 12:45 AM
Why am I not surprised in the slightest?

PS: Is it 1day yet?

Paint_It_Black
04-07-2007, 12:51 AM
How do you possibly fuck up the word "nut"? It can't even be a typo. And her post has already been edited at least once.

And yet I'm not surprised in the slightest.

PS: Is it 1day yet?

ninthlayer
04-07-2007, 01:01 AM
I tried reading her entire post, but my eyes refuse to do so without going out of focus.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 05:57 AM
And you know nothing about Cuba? The country sharing water with you down to your south. You don't have the right to upbraid someone for lack of knowledge.

...Cuba is thousands of miles away from me, I've never met a Cuban before, and have never had any interaction with anyone who had anything to do with Cuba... yet I interacted in the US with Jewish people on close to a weekly basis. Plus, every time you go into a store in the US around the winter holidays, there are signs that say "Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!" It's even all over TV... I know this and I don't even really watch TV. It's much less avoidable than Cuba.

Also, goon, I don't believe in any religion, either, and grew up under very Christian parents. So your little argument there is no excuse.

By the way, you use the word "condemn" way too often. It's way too strong of a word for what you ever are getting at. "Insult" or "attack" is much more appropriate.

Sin Studly
04-07-2007, 08:14 AM
To me... organized religions contradict each other

Superlolz. Who woulda thought that people with vastly different beliefs concerning the structure of life, the universe, and everything else would contradict each other?

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 08:49 AM
...Cuba is thousands of miles away from me, I've never met a Cuban before, and have never had any interaction with anyone who had anything to do with Cuba... yet I interacted in the US with Jewish people on close to a weekly basis. Plus, every time you go into a store in the US around the winter holidays, there are signs that say "Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah!" It's even all over TV... I know this and I don't even really watch TV. It's much less avoidable than Cuba.

Technically it's just off the coast of Florida. Either way, I would bet you deal much more with Latin Americans, or people of Latin American descent than you do with jews. And you know shamefully little of these Latin Americans.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Technically it's just off the coast of Florida. Either way, I would bet you deal much more with Latin Americans, or people of Latin American descent than you do with jews. And you know shamefully little of these Latin Americans.

This is not true, though. I know the countries the Hispanic people I know are from, and not one is Latin. Most are from Colombia or Ecuador. The closest to Cuba any of them are is Guatemala. Yet I know several Jewish people in my regular day to day life.

Also, the Southern end of Florida is a good 2,000 miles from where I've lived my entire life, meaning Cuba is around 2,500 to 3,000 or so. That's pretty damn far to really be relevant to my life.

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 11:08 AM
This is not true, though. I know the countries the Hispanic people I know are from, and not one is Latin. Most are from Colombia or Ecuador. The closest to Cuba any of them are is Guatemala. Yet I know several Jewish people in my regular day to day life.

Also, the Southern end of Florida is a good 2,000 miles from where I've lived my entire life, meaning Cuba is around 2,500 to 3,000 or so. That's pretty damn far to really be relevant to my life.
It's a nation bordering us, which has huge influences on our daily life. Besides, it's almost as far from you as Washington, DC is...

I don't actually believe you know a lot about these countries. No offence or anything. But that's hardly the point, you are holding up Goon to a standard you don't even hold yourself to.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Actually, I know quite a bit about both Colombia and Guatemala. My knowledge of Ecuador isn't quite as high, but still much better than what I know about Cuba.

And how does Cuba influence my daily life in Minnesota? Cuba is more than twice as far from where I live(d) than Washington D.C. (DC is about 1,100 miles), plus there's not a big body of water in between.

edit: by the way, I think knowing about Colombia is pretty important, too, due to Panama and the fact that it used to belong to Colombia when it was built. Hello, US involvement in that civil war they had there. I don't know. Knowing about Colombia doesn't seem less avoidable than knowing about Cuba to me... I even learned the stuff I just mentioned in school when I was like 13...

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 12:05 PM
Actually, I know quite a bit about both Colombia and Guatemala. My knowledge of Ecuador isn't quite as high, but still much better than what I know about Cuba.
You're missing the point. But I'm sure your knowledge is quite high about those places.

And how does Cuba influence my daily life in Minnesota? Cuba is more than twice as far from where I live(d) than Washington D.C. (DC is about 1,100 miles), plus there's not a big body of water in between.

The exile cuban lobby is incredibly strong, every administration has adhered to it since the Cuban missile crisis.

edit: by the way, I think knowing about Colombia is pretty important, too, due to Panama and the fact that it used to belong to Colombia when it was built. Hello, US involvement in that civil war they had there. I don't know. Knowing about Colombia doesn't seem less avoidable than knowing about Cuba to me... I even learned the stuff I just mentioned in school when I was like 13...
Pretty hard to avoid knowing about Cuba, it's in tv all the time, yes even in America. I mean you must've at one point wanted to know about the Cuban missile crisis, or been forced to learn about it in school. Either way, this is completely beside the point. The point being:

you are holding up Goon to a standard you don't even hold yourself to.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 12:12 PM
You're missing the point. But I'm sure your knowledge is quite high about those places.
Okay, the reason I mentioned that was because you said in your previous post, "I don't actually believe you know a lot about these countries." which is kind of an unfair and assuming thing to say...

The exile cuban lobby is incredibly strong, every administration has adhered to it since the Cuban missile crisis.
Pretty hard to avoid knowing about Cuba, it's in tv all the time, yes even in America. I mean you must've at one point wanted to know about the Cuban missile crisis, or been forced to learn about it in school. Either way, this is completely beside the point. The point being:
The thing is, I don't watch TV. Before I came to Austria, I turned on the TV once a week, to watch the episode of LOST that I recorded with my friend, and we'd fast-forward through commercials. Before I got hooked on LOST, I hadn't actually watched TV in probably a year. And I swear to God, we never once talked about Cuba in any of my schooling, except with the location of it as a country. :-/

Regardless, I think this is different than knowing the fundamentals of what Judaism is. I at least know the fundamentals of what Cuba is... I know where it is, its capital, who lives there, and how to spell it and its leader's name. I wasn't expecting goon to know who founded Judaism, or any of the problems the religion has had in its past. I really think they're on different levels.

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 12:49 PM
Regardless, I think this is different than knowing the fundamentals of what Judaism is. I at least know the fundamentals of what Cuba is... I know where it is, its capital, who lives there, and how to spell it and its leader's name. I wasn't expecting goon to know who founded Judaism, or any of the problems the religion has had in its past. I really think they're on different levels.

Perhaps Cuba was a bad example. Let's use another one, me, as a person who's never taken German in school, and who can't speak it, should not be able to correct your grammar in German in almost everything you say. (well write) We're all ignorant in some way. I'm not saying Goon shouldn't be mocked, I'm just saying she should be mocked where she deserves to be. We all (even me, even you) say incredibly stupid things from time to time. Ignorance of a religion that less than 1% of the population holds is not a crime, especially not in a country that does not formally teach about religions. (Well they don't in Oregon, but apparently some places teach creationism). I don't think any of us know a thing about Kwanza.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 01:05 PM
I still disagree, but I'll leave the situation alone. I won't say anything further to her about the topic.

edit: you skipped over the part where you accused me of knowing nothing about those countries. ass. :P

Sin Studly
04-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Kwanza isn't a religious holiday. It's a pseudo-African holiday that was invented for American niggers as an African...y alternative to the white man holidays. If anything, it's a badly-handled cultural misappropriation perpetrated by people who think they have the slightest fucking thing in common with Africans beyond the colour of their skin.

It's third or fourth on my list of "Ridiculous things Black Americans do because they don't realise real Africans would sooner spit on them than accept them as their own".

Llamas
04-07-2007, 01:10 PM
What are 1, 2 and possibly 3 on your list?

Sin Studly
04-07-2007, 02:30 PM
Naming your kid Shaka, joining the Nation of Islam, and possibly wearing a mu-mu.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 03:12 PM
I wish Ricky would wear a mu-mu.

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2007, 05:49 PM
I wish white women knew how to cook. :(

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 06:27 PM
Also, goon, I don't believe in any religion, either, and grew up under very Christian parents. So your little argument there is no excuse.
And did we grow up the same? No we did not. Now, this is something that your going to have to understand, I dont know any jewish people, and if i have met anyone who is jewish... well i've never known it. So yes, i admit, i dont know anything about their religion, its never been that important for me to do so, hence why i didnt post 'my opinion' of jews in this forum.

Perhaps Cuba was a bad example. Let's use another one, me, as a person who's never taken German in school, and who can't speak it, should not be able to correct your grammar in German in almost everything you say. (well write) We're all ignorant in some way. I'm not saying Goon shouldn't be mocked, I'm just saying she should be mocked where she deserves to be. We all (even me, even you) say incredibly stupid things from time to time. Ignorance of a religion that less than 1% of the population holds is not a crime, especially not in a country that does not formally teach about religions. (Well they don't in Oregon, but apparently some places teach creationism). I don't think any of us know a thing about Kwanza.

They are not legally allowed to teach us about religion in our schools. Its to controversial, the theory of evolution or did god create us. Our parents even had to sign a waiver saying they would not sue, so we could be taught Darwin's Theory in biology.

I think its stupid. People can be taught one thing, and believe another.

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 07:04 PM
They are not legally allowed to teach us about religion in our schools. Its to controversial, the theory of evolution or did god create us. Our parents even had to sign a waiver saying they would not sue, so we could be taught Darwin's Theory in biology.

I think its stupid. People can be taught one thing, and believe another.
I'm an American you stupid freak, I know how this works officially....

Sin Studly
04-08-2007, 02:27 AM
I wish white women knew how to cook. :(

White women cook great for men who have jobs and can afford more ingredients than watermelon and orange soda.

Revolver-2005?
04-08-2007, 09:04 AM
hence why i didnt post 'my opinion' of jews in this forum.

Then why post here at all?

wheelchairman
04-08-2007, 01:42 PM
edit: you skipped over the part where you accused me of knowing nothing about those countries. ass. :P

Because there's no possible way you could prove it online.

Speakeasy
04-08-2007, 01:54 PM
The Messiah was supposed to come conquer the world and unite us all in peace and love. 2000 years after Jesus, look where we are. :/ But all that reciting in Hebrew and not eating pork crap is a little fishy.

For the record I hate Jews because of circumcision.

wheelchairman
04-08-2007, 01:58 PM
The Messiah was supposed to come conquer the world and unite us all in peace and love. 2000 years after Jesus, look where we are. :/ But all that reciting in Hebrew and not eating pork crap is a little fishy.

For the record I hate Jews because of circumcision.

Hello Freud.

Anyways that's what the prophecies say Jesus will do in his second coming. After the devil takes over Europe and supports the Palestinians. No joke.

Llamas
04-08-2007, 02:58 PM
Because there's no possible way you could prove it online.

True. It was just weird that you initially said you doubt I know anything about the topic, and then in your next post, you said you're sure I'm knowledgeable about them. But no, I can only prove the stuff that I've been told from personal experience. You can't find those kinds of things online.

Nina
04-09-2007, 06:33 AM
I dont get it, you are not allowed to be taught anything about religion in American schools? Please say I misunderstood that.

wheelchairman
04-09-2007, 06:38 AM
I dont get it, you are not allowed to be taught anything about religion in American schools? Please say I misunderstood that.

Generally not because it's a very touchy subject. I come from a rather open state, but there were some retard parents in my area, who when I made a "humorous" horoscope for the school newspaper, called in and explained to my teacher how horoscopes were satanic. It's just too touchy of a subject. We actually had a little about jews or something, but I don't remember any of what we learned.

Nina
04-09-2007, 06:41 AM
That's pretty fucking horrible.
I'm pretty much an atheist but I have the opinion that students should be informed about (at least) the main religions. I mean, it has had such an huge impact on human beings, you cant just ignore that! I agree it's a touchy subject but Americans appear to be such pussies.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 06:53 AM
but Americans appear to be such pussies.

lol, let's imprison people for having radical opinions on the Holocaust. Let's spend ten-billion million marks on guilt-parades for the Holocaust victims. Let's start every conversation with a foreigner with "Hitler and the Nazis were wrong, I'm so ashamed to be German".

Nina
04-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Yeah, I know.
But at least more Germans (than Americans) have somewhat of an idea about religion.
I just dont think the pussy-factor of these nations can be compared. They differ a lot.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 06:59 AM
You're right, it's two very distinct brands of pussification.

HornyPope
04-09-2007, 08:13 AM
Would you have dropped out of school if they taught more religion and genocide, Justin?

Llamas
04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Nina... it's not about being pussies. It's complicated. In history, American schools were full of Christians who would teach in their class very biased. I had a teacher in high school who would give students higher grades on papers if they were Catholic and wrote about Christian values... and she once failed a kid because he was racist. There were also many teachers who refused to teach Evolution, and would talk about Creationism.... or some who would talk about Creationism during the Evolution unit. Because of things like this, they started establishing laws against that, but in order to make a LAW, it has to have very specific borders. Therefore, the best way to go was to make it illegal to teach about religion. There's more to it, as to why it's like that, but it's not being pussy. In some ways, it's really for the best that it's like that. It's just that there should be some sort of theology course in high schools.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 09:29 AM
Nah, we did two semesters on "It wasn't our fault we genocided the Tasmanian Aboriginals into abject extinction, the British made us do it, but we should feel guilty for it anyway".

Thankfully, due to outside research I learned that the British pretty much did everything within their power to try and stop us from genociding them Tasmanians, and we went and did it anyway, so I feel a lot prouder of my national history now.

wheelchairman
04-09-2007, 09:36 AM
Nina... it's not about being pussies. It's complicated. In history, American schools were full of Christians who would teach in their class very biased. I had a teacher in high school who would give students higher grades on papers if they were Catholic and wrote about Christian values... and she once failed a kid because he was racist. There were also many teachers who refused to teach Evolution, and would talk about Creationism.... or some who would talk about Creationism during the Evolution unit. Because of things like this, they started establishing laws against that, but in order to make a LAW, it has to have very specific borders. Therefore, the best way to go was to make it illegal to teach about religion. There's more to it, as to why it's like that, but it's not being pussy. In some ways, it's really for the best that it's like that. It's just that there should be some sort of theology course in high schools.

Is it illegal to teach about religion?

Llamas
04-09-2007, 09:41 AM
Is it illegal to teach about religion?

At public schools, very. If you want your kid to learn about religion, you send them to private schools.

It's not the same in University. I learned about the main religions in my sociology course my first year of University. But if a teacher in high school or earlier mentions anything regarding religion, they run the risk of being sued.

wheelchairman
04-09-2007, 09:43 AM
In 2nd grade we had about Judaism, I remember it clearly. (That we had it, I don't remember what we learned other than eating latkes.) That was back in like '94 though. So maybe it changed...?

On a side note of pussyness, did you know Germany censored the movie Starship Troopers? wtf?

Nina
04-09-2007, 09:44 AM

I dont understand your reasoning. Religion is involved in many problems, especially when it comes to schooling, and definitely not just in the U.S. I dont find that a valid reason to make teaching knowledge of something that powerful illegal.
This generation of teachers, and former generations, might have been ignorant, but you certainly dont stop the ignorance by not educating the students that other religions exist and that they arent necessarily worse than others.

Llamas
04-09-2007, 09:53 AM
In 2nd grade we had about Judaism, I remember it clearly. (That we had it, I don't remember what we learned other than eating latkes.) That was back in like '94 though. So maybe it changed...?

On a side note of pussyness, did you know Germany censored the movie Starship Troopers? wtf?

Oh, it's greatly changed since then. I even said that I had teachers who taught with religious biases or taught religious things. The rules have gotten so stiff in the past like 8 years or so, maybe less. I had a teacher in high school who was really religious, and the first three years of HS, she had religious posters hanging in her classroom. She was required to take them down my fourth year.

I dont understand your reasoning. Religion is involved in many problems, especially when it comes to schooling, and definitely not just in the U.S. I dont find that a valid reason to make teaching knowledge of something that powerful illegal.
This generation of teachers, and former generations, might have been ignorant, but you certainly dont stop the ignorance by not educating the students that other religions exist and that they arent necessarily worse than others.

So... are you proposing that teachers are allowed to do what I explained? Or you want them to have a class where they teach about the main religions? I don't understand what you're proposing. If they allow religion in schools, many teachers will go back to what they did in the past.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 09:53 AM

Good for them, that movie fucking sucked.

Nina
04-09-2007, 10:03 AM
Never heard of Starship Troopers but it sounds like it would suck?

Brianna, I mean: classes that inform about the main religions should be introduced. I had such a class myself, it informed me about the main religions and questioned many aspects; it was basically linked to philosophy class and a little bit of psychology, but the class itself never ever had a personal or subjective side. I dunno why this is so weird/not understandable/difficult to introduce. The word "pussy" comes in mind again.

Llamas
04-09-2007, 10:06 AM
Ah. Some schools do have theology classes, I think, (though they're offered as electives and not requirements, so nobody ever takes them) but most of the time, you don't have those until college. Keep in mind that secondary school in Europe is much more intense than in the US, and they fit a LOT more in then, and then University is much more relaxed in Europe because of that. We just don't learn as much in high school. We have requirements to learn so much English, so much Math, etc, etc. It would be a mess to add new requirements that aren't currently even offered.

I'm sure there are further reasons for this, as well, but the reason for no theology classes is not due to being wusses.

wheelchairman
04-09-2007, 10:14 AM
Oh, it's greatly changed since then. I even said that I had teachers who taught with religious biases or taught religious things. The rules have gotten so stiff in the past like 8 years or so, maybe less. I had a teacher in high school who was really religious, and the first three years of HS, she had religious posters hanging in her classroom. She was required to take them down my fourth year.

No shit. It's one thing to have teachers with a religious bias working in a public institution under a government with a separation of church and state. Obviously you can't have posters. I would on the other hand be surprised, if actual curriculums in primary schools/whatever were thrown out.

P.S. It's an awesome film.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 10:27 AM
Well lemme ask you this, if it was taking them 40+ bullets to kill every fucking alien, why the fuck didn't they use higher caliber guns with a slower rate of fire and a bipod?

wheelchairman
04-09-2007, 10:29 AM
What kind of a horrible nerd are you? No one cares about guns. We wanna watch blood and people being ripped apart by bug aliens. And we wanna laugh at the future utopian world (which is fascist, which is why Germany censored it.)

Llamas
04-09-2007, 10:32 AM
No shit. It's one thing to have teachers with a religious bias working in a public institution under a government with a separation of church and state. Obviously you can't have posters. I would on the other hand be surprised, if actual curriculums in primary schools/whatever were thrown out.

P.S. It's an awesome film.

She was allowed to have them for years. It wasn't like promoting God or anything.

wheelchairman
04-09-2007, 10:33 AM
That's no proof of a law of any sort.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 10:59 AM
What kind of a horrible nerd are you? No one cares about guns. We wanna watch blood and people being ripped apart by bug aliens. And we wanna laugh at the future utopian world (which is fascist, which is why Germany censored it.)

I wanna watch the superiority of the humans (ie ; aryans) utterly genociding the evil cockroaches (ie ; Jews). It ruins it for me if the humans are portrayed as too stupid to use the correct tools for the job. Haven't you ever heard of subtext, you shallow motherfucker? I bet you thought Mad Max was just about homosex and V8's, too. You disgust me.

bananaphone
04-09-2007, 11:33 AM

eeew... not that topic.

leta bortion go, no one's gonna do anything about it. Too controversial or somethign like that.

Sin Studly
04-09-2007, 12:00 PM
Nah, nobody on this forum will ever give their opinion on abortion.

w3s
04-10-2007, 05:22 AM
fuck all that jews ..

Great Mike
04-10-2007, 10:51 AM
fuck all that jews ..

How many teeth do you have?

Sin Studly
04-10-2007, 11:27 AM
fuck all that jews ..

Fuck all that Turks too.

wheelchairman
04-10-2007, 11:30 AM
I wanna watch the superiority of the humans (ie ; aryans) utterly genociding the evil cockroaches (ie ; Jews). It ruins it for me if the humans are portrayed as too stupid to use the correct tools for the job. Haven't you ever heard of subtext, you shallow motherfucker? I bet you thought Mad Max was just about homosex and V8's, too. You disgust me.

But the humans (they actually were the blonde haired, blue eyed people of Argentina, who were the main characters in this film) did eventually end up nuking the shit out of the bugs and kicking their ass. You just want more homosex, you probably like Alexander the Great, a film made by that pretentious asshole Oliver Stone. Not all movies can be Schindler's List.

Sin Studly
04-10-2007, 11:59 AM
Alexander the Great was the second-worst movie I've ever seen. When I want blatant homoeroticism I rewatch Mad Max 2.

sKratch
04-10-2007, 09:19 PM
I'm tired and don't feel like reading too deeply, but did I see that teaching religion is illegal in the US? Because that's very far from the truth.

Llamas
04-11-2007, 10:37 AM
I'm going based on:
Students may be taught about religion, but public schools may not teach religion.

Sorry if how I was explaining sounded like I meant that schools are to be completely free of religion. That's not what I meant.

sKratch
04-11-2007, 01:29 PM
Alright so then you're saying "This is what Christianity teaches. This is what Islam teaches, etc" is allowed, but "This is what Christianity teaches. It is the one true religion," is not? Because then I agree.

goonadie1day
04-11-2007, 08:09 PM
Alright so then you're saying "This is what Christianity teaches. This is what Islam teaches, etc" is allowed, but "This is what Christianity teaches. It is the one true religion," is not? Because then I agree.

Most school's don't let you teach about religion. In world history classes they might mention that this religion in common in this region, but they cannot discuss the practices of any religion... because so many Americans are easily offended. As i have said before, some schools have to have parental consent to teach the theory of evolution.

Also, my school(s) that i have attended... they weren't allowed to teach us about safe sex, its always abstinence. But, it's not that it's illegal, it's just that schools make gay choices on what we can and cannot be taught. For instance, of about 400 students in my school around 30 are pregnant every year. Only about 24 of the 106 graduating seniors don't have kids yet.

Just another example of the stupidity in my region.

T-6005
04-11-2007, 08:14 PM
schools make gay choices on what we can and cannot be taught.

Am I immature for zooming in on this?

Jebus
04-12-2007, 01:10 AM
Nina, I'm not sure what the hell ilovellamas was going on about. Religion was was a huge part of my curriculum through out middle school and high school. Maybe she's just not making herself clear. Teaching religion in public schools is illegal only if it's treated as fact, like telling students that Noah building an arc was an actually historical event or God creating earth in a few days is scientific fact. On the other hand, being taught about religion is fine. You can't have a history class without teaching the history of religion and it's values seeing how religion influenced fucking everything. I mean how the fuck do you get taught about the middle ages without mentioning Catholicism? I even recall being taught actual specifics about religion like what the Fiver Pillars of Islam were in my world history class in 7th grade.

EDIT:

The motherfucking cocksucking world of warcraft providing information super highway.
This is awesome beyond words

Revolver-2005?
04-12-2007, 03:07 AM
Most school's don't let you teach about religion. In world history classes they might mention that this religion in common in this region, but they cannot discuss the practices of any religion... because so many Americans are easily offended. As i have said before, some schools have to have parental consent to teach the theory of evolution.

Also, my school(s) that i have attended... they weren't allowed to teach us about safe sex, its always abstinence. But, it's not that it's illegal, it's just that schools make gay choices on what we can and cannot be taught. For instance, of about 400 students in my school around 30 are pregnant every year. Only about 24 of the 106 graduating seniors don't have kids yet.

Just another example of the stupidity in my region.

First of all, school isn't the place for religion, a church/synagouge/mosq is the place for religion to be taught really.

And it's not that your school is most likely being forced to teach abstinence only because schools that are registered as teaching contraceptives do not receive funding for certain things from the government.

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 04:38 AM
First of all, school isn't the place for religion, a church/synagouge/mosq is the place for religion to be taught really.

I agree totally. Other things that shouldn't be taught in school....

English ; ; School is not the place for English. English should be taught in England.
Maths ; Should never be taught in schools. Should be taught in Finance Centers and on Wall Street.
Science ; Should not be taught in schools. Science Labs are the place for Science.
History ; Should not ever be taught in schools. History students should travel back in time to learn history.

bananaphone
04-13-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm in a college biology class at my high school, and we spent a whole day pretty much comparing Christianity and Science. We trashed the religion, and the only thing in my book about it was saying why the christians' supports for their religion was wrong and how science proved it was wrong. Religion comes up all of the time ni my classes, but the teacher always asks if it's going to offend anybody.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 11:35 AM
I'm in a college biology class at my high school, and we spent a whole day pretty much comparing Christianity and Science. We trashed the religion, and the only thing in my book about it was saying why the christians' supports for their religion was wrong and how science proved it was wrong.

How trupunx.

But answer me this, college-boy....

1. How does science prove any religion wrong.
2. How can supporting a religion, which often brings peace, satisfaction and happiness to people's lives be uniformly wrong?

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 11:48 AM
How trupunx.

But answer me this, college-boy....

1. How does science prove any religion wrong.
2. How can supporting a religion, which often brings peace, satisfaction and happiness to people's lives be uniformly wrong?

Science proves SOME parts of most religions (including the Christian one) wrong. If you have to take it all or nothing (as lots of “true” Christians say), science proves it wrong.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 12:52 PM
Science proves SOME parts of most religions (including the Christian one) wrong. If you have to take it all or nothing (as lots of “true” Christians say), science proves it wrong.

Lots of "true" Christians like... for instance.... those in the Vatican, who maintain that the bible is largely made up of stories made to resolve moral and ethnical questions and aid people in living their lives, and not to be taken as 100% literal?

Anyways, prove something any religion says wrong with science.

Navampa
04-13-2007, 01:44 PM
I can't think of anything because I don't feel like delving into it, but I'm sure if something was proven, the religion would find a way to cross-examine.

I'm glad that American doesn't teach about religion in schools. And what sin studly did with that listing those classes as a joke and stuff, well religion is a totally different category from English, History, especially Science etc.

Since so many people practice different religions, it wouldn't really be fair to teach about Christianty or just one religion. If they did, it would take to long. So it's either take lots of time studying religion, or just cut it entirely.

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Lots of "true" Christians like... for instance.... those in the Vatican, who maintain that the bible is largely made up of stories made to resolve moral and ethnical questions and aid people in living their lives, and not to be taken as 100% literal?

Anyways, prove something any religion says wrong with science.

The Bible is full of undeniable contradictions that logic (science essence) rebuts. But speaking of science, and even that I’m sure you’ll deny me the following one, Evolution’s Theory is no more just a theory but a fact (that evolution happened and happens).

PS: I was about to make a large post pointing "mistakes" in the Bible but I'll just post the source of my info.: http://www.skepticsannotatedbible.com/

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 02:53 PM
Again, even the Vatican states that much of the Bible should be taken as morality plays and not literally. Secondly, the Bible was written by many different people and from many different points of views, and is therefore tainted by the hands of mankind and "fallible". Step away from the dogma and use science to prove that the basic essence of Christianity, that there is one God, part of the Holy Trinity, who created the earth and seas and etc. is false.

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 02:55 PM
Again, even the Vatican states that much of the Bible should be taken as morality plays and not literally. Secondly, the Bible was written by many different people and from many different points of views, and is therefore tainted by the hands of mankind and "fallible". Step away from the dogma and use science to prove that the basic essence of Christianity, that there is one God, part of the Holy Trinity, who created the earth and seas and etc. is false.

No, no. I just say it's easy to prove that religion is wrong, not the faith in a God. I do belive in a God.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 03:03 PM
You can possibly prove that specific parts of the dogma are wrong, not the religion. And even that isn't for sure, since when you're talking about belief feats that defy all logic and reason you can't really disprove anything.

It's not much good saying "like Jesus couldn't have turned water to wine because there's not enough sugar in water to ferment into wine so liek the bible is wrong".

Pretty much everything concerning religion is equally impossible to prove and disprove.

Llamas
04-13-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm in a college biology class at my high school, and we spent a whole day pretty much comparing Christianity and Science. We trashed the religion, and the only thing in my book about it was saying why the christians' supports for their religion was wrong and how science proved it was wrong. Religion comes up all of the time ni my classes, but the teacher always asks if it's going to offend anybody.

What the fuck? I took upper level courses in Evolution, and we never once trashed a religion. That's a bunch of shit. They co-exist. You also go to a fucked up school where that would be allowed in a science class. And asking if it offends anyone? Oh, right, because that makes it fine... cause nobody's going to be ashamed to completely end a conversation by telling everyone they're offended.

You can believe in the evolution theory and be religious, even Christian.

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 03:21 PM
You can possibly prove that specific parts of the dogma are wrong, not the religion. And even that isn't for sure, since when you're talking about belief feats that defy all logic and reason you can't really disprove anything.

It's not much good saying "like Jesus couldn't have turned water to wine because there's not enough sugar in water to ferment into wine so liek the bible is wrong".

Pretty much everything concerning religion is equally impossible to prove and disprove.

If we don’t have to attend to logic, we shouldn’t discuss at all because all I could say would be refuted/answered with “it’s because God’s magic”. Said that I have to add that there isn’t a real incompetence with believing in science and in God at the same time, I actually do. If you think God created the universe and our reality in a perfect way (coz God should be perfect, right?) you should concede Him the possibility that He made perfect laws also, being this laws the physics, maths and, why not, logic. The true blaspheming is to break these laws to explain certain things we don’t understand yet.

sKratch
04-13-2007, 03:45 PM
What the fuck? I took upper level courses in Evolution, and we never once trashed a religion. That's a bunch of shit. They co-exist. You also go to a fucked up school where that would be allowed in a science class. And asking if it offends anyone? Oh, right, because that makes it fine... cause nobody's going to be ashamed to completely end a conversation by telling everyone they're offended.

You can believe in the evolution theory and be religious, even Christian.

The disbelief in evolution comes from the evangelicals. I was just in Poland, basically an officially catholic country, and when I told them people don't believe in evolution in America they laughed.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 03:45 PM
More reasons protestants need to die.

Llamas
04-13-2007, 03:49 PM
The disbelief in evolution comes from the evangelicals. I was just in Poland, basically an officially catholic country, and when I told them people don't believe in evolution in America they laughed.

well the only country that denies evolution more than good ol' America is Turkey. And yeah, everyone here in Austria is super catholic, and they all believe in evolution.

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 03:52 PM
But the official stand of the Vatican is pro creationism, no?

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 04:07 PM
No.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolution_and_the_Roman_Catholic_Church

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 04:16 PM
No.

Great, now I look them with better eyes.

wheelchairman
04-14-2007, 06:04 AM
More reasons protestants need to die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQJrovKgrTw
Somehow, only the protestant side of Belfast gets nuked.

Whiplash
04-14-2007, 08:26 AM
Eeey,I'm a protestant. At least on paper i am....:o

sKratch
04-14-2007, 09:47 AM
No.

That was surprisingly reasonable. Sometimes I forget that it's mostly America that's ridiculous.

goonadie1day
04-16-2007, 09:51 PM

And it's not that your school is most likely being forced to teach abstinence only because schools that are registered as teaching contraceptives do not receive funding for certain things from the government.

First of all, I do not think that religion should be slathered upon us, it is just really moronic that they have to go to such extremes to avoid it. I mean i think it would be okay to let students know the differences in religion, and that can be taught without biased. That of course, is just my opinion about it.

Yes, i am aware that my school gets funding from the government to teach us abstinence, i wrote an article in my school news paper about it, and it actually pissed the school board off because i criticised the decision to do so. They get approximately 2500 dollars a year to do so, but after they hired new teachers and built on an addition to the school strictly for teenage parents, and got new books and programs to get them their diplomas at an accelerated rate, well they are out almost 15000 dollars every year. Where as, if the hadn't gotten that 2500 dollars to teach abstinance, they could save about 12000 a year and have a lower pregnancy rate. I quoted that from the article.

Can you see why this is a really awful decision?

Also, i had to do a lot of research and talk to a lot of health professionals, and i was told that it's proven that pregnancy rates are lower in schools that teach safe sex.

Biggest offspring fan
04-17-2007, 02:08 PM
I hate jews. They are hated of the whole world and has always been. To bad that they still exists. I reed about them right now in school.

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 02:11 PM
Hahahah of course you're from South Sweden. Skåna right? You got a mullet too? svenskehår?

Llamas
04-17-2007, 02:44 PM
Skåne* [/ass] :)

anyway, lol at BOF. Wow. Just makes him look worse and worse over time... haha.

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 03:22 PM
Whoa, how the hell did you know that? Anyways Skåna is the spelling in some language. At least according to a google search. :p

Llamas
04-17-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm part Swedish now.

neocon58
04-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Throw the jew down a well.

NITRO_9
04-17-2007, 08:12 PM
That's pretty fucking horrible.
I'm pretty much an atheist but I have the opinion that students should be informed about (at least) the main religions. I mean, it has had such an huge impact on human beings, you cant just ignore that! I agree it's a touchy subject but Americans appear to be such pussies.

YO NINA UM FUCK YOU AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH WE PRACTICALLY OWN THE WORLD SO I WOULDNT TALK SHIT WE CAN DESTROY ANY COUNTRY WE WANT WITH A PUSH OF A BUTTON SO YOU CAN TALK AS MUCH SHIT AS U WANT ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ON THIS BBS CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT AMERICA JUST REMEMBER THO WHOS COUNTRY MADE YOUR COUNTRY THERE BITCH AND NO COUNTRY ON EATH CAN TOUCH US AND WE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU SO UM FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT FUCK

goonadie1day
04-17-2007, 10:02 PM
YO NINA UM FUCK YOU AMERICA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH WE PRACTICALLY OWN THE WORLD SO I WOULDNT TALK SHIT WE CAN DESTROY ANY COUNTRY WE WANT WITH A PUSH OF A BUTTON SO YOU CAN TALK AS MUCH SHIT AS U WANT ANY OF YOU PEOPLE ON THIS BBS CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT AMERICA JUST REMEMBER THO WHOS COUNTRY MADE YOUR COUNTRY THERE BITCH AND NO COUNTRY ON EATH CAN TOUCH US AND WE HAVE MORE MONEY THAN YOU SO UM FUCK YOU YOU IGNORANT FUCK

You are one ignorant ass munch. The United States, is pretty much in a deficit, and quite frankly, we are most likely about to hit a major depression unless things in the country change soon.

And i am so glad that you control the world because you live in the US. I would like to see you go over to another country and say that. I bet you 10 you wouldn't return to the US. And no one would miss your dumb ass.

STFU GTFO

BurningSnake
04-18-2007, 02:00 AM
Jews are cool
adam sandler and ben stiller are jews
I dont know the connection but they are jews

JoY
04-18-2007, 02:18 AM

dude, was this post made by an actual person? people, who would make a post like this one, EXIST??

are you, like, threatening to destroy Germany with a push of a button, because she said "Americans appear to be such pussies", or are you asking her to be grateful, that you, as a personalisation of mighty America, allow Germany to exist? are you freakin' kidding me? it's too mindblowingly retarded to wrap my mind around.

Llamas
04-18-2007, 05:53 AM
nitro 9, please kill yourself. You're either a spammer who thinks this is funny, or dead serious. Either way, you're retarded. Don't live anymore.

Sinister
04-18-2007, 06:30 AM
tl;dr

dude, was this post made by an actual person? people, who would make a post like this one, EXIST??
are you, like, threatening to destroy Germany with a push of a button, because she said "Americans appear to be such pussies", or are you asking her to be grateful, that you, as a personalisation of mighty America, allow Germany to exist? are you freakin' kidding me? it's too mindblowingly retarded to wrap my mind around.
&

nitro 9, please kill yourself. You're either a spammer who thinks this is funny, or dead serious. Either way, you're retarded. Don't live anymore.
QFT

Sin Studly
04-18-2007, 06:38 AM
I'm disappointed with everyone who responded to nitro9.

JoY
04-18-2007, 06:45 AM
why? because it's blatantly obvious we're dealing with a retard & therefore unnecessary to point it out & waste our time spending a single post on the fuckwit?

indirectly you just did the same.

Sin Studly
04-18-2007, 08:05 AM
No, because he's utterly right and you're all stupid idiots for not realising it.

NITRO_9, you're pretty smart and awesome. Can you please tell me some more of your opinions? What do you think of abortions?

T-6005
04-18-2007, 11:15 AM
The only thing missing from this section now is strip poker.

Or not so much poker.

NITRO_9
04-18-2007, 11:48 AM
you know its funny how many of you people say shit first of thank you sin studly second you can all be like oh nitro 9 kill yourself and aw your retarded and blah blah fucking blah but my point is still there America is the world power and i live in America and see so many people typing shit about this great nation and im sick of it so you can all call me retarted or or tell me to kill my self or im an ignorant ass but your jealous..well fuck you so i dont care i live a great life in a great country

" Now give me my cable, fast food, four-by’s, tat’s right away
I want it right now cause my generation don’t like to wait"

Llamas
04-18-2007, 11:59 AM
you know its funny how many of you people say shit first of thank you sin studly second you can all be like oh nitro 9 kill yourself and aw your retarded and blah blah fucking blah but my point is still there America is the world power and i live in America and see so many people typing shit about this great nation and im sick of it so you can all call me retarted or or tell me to kill my self or im an ignorant ass but your jealous..well fuck you so i dont care i live a great life in a great country

Do you realize at all that that line from Americana is MAKING FUN of people like that?

NITRO_9
04-18-2007, 12:08 PM
hell yea i do but im proud to live that way im watchin HBO right now after this ill go off roading in my 4x4 ford F-250 then stop at in n out burger with my friends then maybe go surfing then get a tattoo of uncle sam taking a bite out of the world hell yea that would look sick

0r4ng3
04-18-2007, 12:11 PM
Do you realize at all that that line from Americana is MAKING FUN of people like that?
No it's not! It's about doing what you want, doing what you feel like!

Llamas
04-18-2007, 12:25 PM
No it's not! It's about doing what you want, doing what you feel like!

Hell yes! I don't care if it's good enough for you!

0r4ng3
04-18-2007, 12:28 PM
Because I'm alive! I'm alive! I'm alive!

Also, it's cool to hate.

Vera
04-18-2007, 12:29 PM
hell yea i do but im proud to live that way im watchin HBO right now after this ill go off roading in my 4x4 ford F-250 then stop at in n out burger with my friends then maybe go surfing then get a tattoo of uncle sam taking a bite out of the world hell yea that would look sick

I love this guy.

calichix
04-18-2007, 12:40 PM

we should go to the fair and you can shoot something and win me a goldfish and we'll go all the way in the back of a 56 Chevy. <3

*edit: to the sweet sounds of Bob Seger

Great Mike
04-18-2007, 01:56 PM

Your extra chromosomes don’t let you use punctuation?

SMASH0390
04-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Fuck anyone who thinks that Americans are all lazy and stupid. Thats just as Fucking racist as it is to think that all asians are smart, or that all jews are greedy. We Americans have to watch what we say every fucking day to avoid offending anyone and to avoid being racist or hurtful. Well you know what? Your turn you motherfuckers. America is a great country, we've had the longest running single constitution and although we've messed up, we still have a great record. So America is making mistakes over in Iraq. Britain and France basically got in a big race to take over the fucking world. Mistake? YES. Germans, dont even DARE to say America has a bad foreign policy. You tried to take over the world twice and killed 6 million innocents based on race. Britain was also under a monarch for how fucking long? How many peasants died to put food on the royal family's table? How many colonies were abused because the crown felt they needed tribute. How many?!?!!? So think before you insult America, you hypocritical bastards.

Great Mike
04-18-2007, 02:16 PM
You are as retarded as him. Quote the post that motivated your "reply", plz.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 04:57 PM
NITRO 9 is the greatest poster of all time.

blah blah blah

American is not a race, you fucking moron. I wish you were dead.

Sin Studly
04-18-2007, 07:34 PM
NITRO 9 is the greatest poster of all time.

Agreed 100%. Tell us more, Nitro. I bet your awesome nation has the manliest version of football, too.

Nina
04-19-2007, 06:11 AM
Germans, dont even DARE to say America has a bad foreign policy. You tried to take over the world twice and killed 6 million innocents based on race..

This was by far the best part.
I r Germany.

P.S. AMERICAN = RACE

Llamas
04-19-2007, 06:14 AM
This was by far the best part.
I r Germany.

P.S. AMERICAN = RACE

Yeah! The American race totally pwns you, bitch! lolwtfbbq!

Sin Studly
04-19-2007, 06:33 AM
I r Germany.

I like your little moustache, sexypants.

Coleby
04-19-2007, 07:51 AM
If your parents are Jewish, but you hate Judaism, are you still Jewish?:(

Cause I don't like religion very much?

And BOF, why do you hate Jews? You can't really classify every Jewish person based on a couple.

wheelchairman
04-19-2007, 08:16 AM
If your parents are Jewish, but you hate Judaism, are you still Jewish?:(

Cause I don't like religion very much?

There's no easy answer to that question. And certainly no one here can tell you the answer. It's a personal choice. Very much an identity one at that.

Sin Studly
04-19-2007, 09:18 AM
Just ask yourself "Would Hitler still want me dead? Do Rednecks still think I own the media? Does money still give me an erection?"

The answer will come to you.

neocon58
04-19-2007, 07:00 PM

I know I'm a bit late, but BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA x INFINITY

You stupid fuck! lolz Him calling somebody else an ignorant fuck was the icing.

Biggest offspring fan
04-20-2007, 09:03 AM
Hahahah of course you're from South Sweden. Skåna right? You got a mullet too? svenskehår?

No i don't have a mullet. Right now it's spiked and kind of gray. And yes it's called skåne.

I have one question about jews:
Why the fuck does they cut of babies foreskin from their penis when they are 8 days old? I know that people don't need to do this but it's a tradition. I learned in school that it has with the hygiene to do but WTF jews gotta be retarded.

Coleby
04-20-2007, 12:17 PM
Aren't most non-jews cercumsised too, at least in America? Cause I thought most people do that nowadays...

JohnnyNemesis
04-20-2007, 12:22 PM
I think most people here, even non-Jews, are indeed circumsised.

http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/bollinger2003/

wheelchairman
04-20-2007, 04:26 PM
Yeah but this is only an American thing. Europe doesn't circumcise people. That makes my inch one tench longer! HA! Pwn3d assholes! Drive your chevy's!

JohnnyNemesis
04-20-2007, 05:08 PM
Pfft, I'm uncircumsised, so that brings me from 2.5 inches to 2.6 inches.

Killxjoy15
04-20-2007, 08:06 PM
Jews are Jews, no different from anyone else really. People can believe what ever the fuck they want. There is no way to say that one religion is the right religion. Personally I am agnostic because I think religion can be counter productive. As long as you don't force your religion on any one else or cause harm to anyone else then believe whatever. Also, don't judge someone by what they believe. NoBigotPlox.Kthx

Sin Studly
04-20-2007, 08:58 PM
As long as you don't force your religion on any one else or cause harm to anyone else then believe whatever. Also, don't judge someone by what they believe.

I believe it is okay to force my religion on people, and harm others. And it appears you're not allowed to judge me for it. Awesome.

Killxjoy15
04-20-2007, 09:39 PM
I believe it is okay to force my religion on people, and harm others. And it appears you're not allowed to judge me for it. Awesome.
Ehh, sure buddy. You can believe that as long as you don't do it. Then I might have to... have too..... ahh shit. Can't do anything >__> Whatever you know what I mean.

Sin Studly
04-21-2007, 05:14 AM
Ah, I see. So you think it's okay for people to believe anything they want, as long as they don't try to put their beliefs into practice?

Great, next time I see a Jew wearing one of those silly little religious hat things, I'll be sure to punch him right in his hook nose for being such a religion-practising asshole. Because you told me it was okay to. :)

Coleby
04-21-2007, 07:46 AM
I saw this one kid making fun of this other kid saying "You're circumsised! Ha ha!" I didn't know it was that strange. I hope that doesn't make me to different, and I hope that women don't care or not. :p

ZagmenO
04-21-2007, 08:05 AM
Circumcision is a good thing. I hear that if you're not circumcised, you gotta clean this stuff outta your cock about once a month. That's too gross even for me to discuss.

JohnnyNemesis
04-21-2007, 08:35 AM
Circumcision is a good thing. I hear that if you're not circumcised, you gotta clean this stuff outta your cock about once a month. That's too gross even for me to discuss.

Wait, what "stuff"? What?! I'm scared now.

I'm not circumcised, and I can confirm that I've never had to do that. I mean, I do wash it every morning, of course, but there's no "stuff" in my junk.

wheelchairman
04-21-2007, 08:38 AM

I heard if you're not circumcised you can get fleas in your foreskin.

Stupid rumors are stupid for a reason...

ZagmenO
04-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Yea. I could be wrong. :p

JohnnyNemesis
04-21-2007, 08:53 AM
I hope to God you're wrong, 'cause I've never experienced it. BUT, if I wake up one morning and all of a sudden have all this stuff in my cock, I'm gonna shake my fist at the skies and yell "ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" all dramatic-like.

HornyPope
04-24-2007, 09:04 AM
Happy birthday, Israel. :)

calichix
04-24-2007, 11:28 AM
do they really not circumcise people in europe? who's the god father of circumcision?

RickyCrack
04-24-2007, 11:31 AM
circumcision is for faggots.

wheelchairman
04-24-2007, 11:55 AM
do they really not circumcise people in europe? who's the god father of circumcision?

Yeop. Circumcision is only a cosmetic practice, with no actual health benefits.

calichix
04-24-2007, 11:58 AM
according to dr. drew, there's never been a case of penile cancer in a circumcised man.

wheelchairman
04-24-2007, 02:44 PM
Yes and Dr. Drew talked to Adam Corolla on a friendly level, every day for years. He's obviously some kind of jewish conspiracy.

Coleby
04-24-2007, 02:46 PM
I feel like such a loser for being circumcised. :(

JohnnyNemesis
04-24-2007, 02:58 PM
Yes and Dr. Drew talked to Adam Corolla on a friendly level

This alone should be enough to strip him of any formal credentials, honestly.

RickyCrack
04-24-2007, 03:25 PM
According to my dick. It likes sex a lot better than if it was cut up and shit.

JoY
04-25-2007, 10:30 AM
I think most people here, even non-Jews, are indeed circumsised.

http://www.cirp.org/library/statistics/bollinger2003/

which is fucking stupid, because in the end you're more vulnerable to infections in that region circumsised, than not circumsised. the foreskin protects the penis. you just have to regularly wash your genitals with a certain care, but fuck, if you don't, you're a pretty disgusting creature allround.

it's like how they used to take out the tonsils when someone got a throat infection, before they knew what the function of the tonsils is & that they're actually part of the immune system. they swell up, because they're fighting off the infection. whatta morons.

Sin Studly
04-25-2007, 10:34 AM
which is fucking stupid, because in the end you're more vulnerable to infections in that region circumsised, than not circumsised.

In a civilised country, yes. But imagine a dick that never gets washed, in the middle of the Sahara with sand blowing everywhere and getting into all the cracks and folds.

Llamas
04-25-2007, 11:19 AM
In a civilised country, yes. But imagine a dick that never gets washed, in the middle of the Sahara with sand blowing everywhere and getting into all the cracks and folds.

I know I'm turned on.

Coleby
04-25-2007, 12:26 PM
You can't call someone stupid just because they are circumsised.

So, more than 50% of the U.S is circumsided? I hope...

JohnnyNemesis
04-25-2007, 12:42 PM
Into sausage without the casing, huh?

Coleby
04-25-2007, 02:14 PM
I know this sounds strange, but do some women find a circumsised penis a turn-off?

JohnnyNemesis
04-25-2007, 02:34 PM
lol virgin.

Um, I mean....lol, virgin.

More women seem to be turned off by uncircumcised peniseseses, but I'm basing that on the assumption that circumcision is more common, or at the very least thought of as such.

Lodat225
04-25-2007, 02:56 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/ce/Male_genitalia_reworked.jpg/800px-Male_genitalia_reworked.jpg

1. Testicles
2. Epididymis
3. Corpora cavernosa
4. Foreskin
5. Frenulum
6. Urethral opening
7. Glans penis
8. Corpus spongiosum
9. Penis
10. Scrotum

Isn't circumcision hurtful? You know... I don't want anybody cutting my foreskin.

ZagmenO
04-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Oh sick dude!!!!!:eek:

EDIT: Blocked the image.

Coleby
04-25-2007, 03:00 PM
It's not hurtful at all. If it was, they would have stopped circumsising long ago. Many people don't do it for tradition or religion, but because it is just perferred, and common practice...I think.

Lodat225
04-25-2007, 03:14 PM
It's not hurtful at all. If it was, they would have stopped circumsising long ago. Many people don't do it for tradition or religion, but because it is just perferred, and common practice...I think.

Wouldn't it be annoying to have your penis' head touching your underwear, and stuff?

ps. im such a virgin.

JohnnyNemesis
04-25-2007, 03:21 PM
Wouldn't it be annoying to have your penis' head touching your underwear, and stuff?

ps. im such a virgin.

lawl, I used to wonder the same thing when I was a young'n.

The difference is that you're not as sensitive there if you're like that from birth.

Lodat225
04-25-2007, 03:28 PM
fuck. i can't get circumcised then.

Coleby
04-25-2007, 03:35 PM
Actually, for some reason I wasn't circumsised until I was about eleven years old. It took some time getting used to, but know I don't really notice it, and it feels completely fine and natural. It actually felt a lot weirder when I wasn't circumsised.

ZagmenO
04-25-2007, 08:18 PM
What is your opinion on juice?

HeadAroundU
04-26-2007, 04:53 AM
The term "diaspora" sounds like some kind of virus to me. Isn't it ironic?

NITRO_9
04-26-2007, 09:01 AM
Your extra chromosomes don’t let you use punctuation?

Um no they dont but thanks for asking

NITRO_9
04-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Agreed 100%. Tell us more, Nitro. I bet your awesome nation has the manliest version of football, too.

why thanks sin for your support and yes we do have the manliest version of football ...GO RAIDERS yea i havnt been on in a bit so im tryin to answer a few things ok well i already covered that my extra chromasomes dont let me use punctuation um abortions? well if ya want em have em and i think thats all so if you got more questons just post em oh by the way sin just curious do u live in the U.S
later

NITRO_9
04-26-2007, 09:13 AM
[QUOTE=JohnnyNemesis;997519]NITRO 9 is the greatest poster of all time.

thank you too MR. Nemesis

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2007, 09:37 AM
*sigh*

Wish you were dead.

Sin Studly
04-26-2007, 09:51 AM
why thanks sin for your support and yes we do have the manliest version of football ...GO RAIDERS yea i havnt been on in a bit so im tryin to answer a few things ok well i already covered that my extra chromasomes dont let me use punctuation um abortions? well if ya want em have em and i think thats all so if you got more questons just post em oh by the way sin just curious do u live in the U.S
later

No, I live in Australia. :( Our football is so wimpy they don't even need padding and helmets.

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2007, 10:05 AM
if you got more questons just post em

What do you think about gay marriage?

Lodat225
04-26-2007, 10:23 AM
condom or pill?

ZagmenO
04-26-2007, 10:28 AM
Hey HEE!!! Hey HO!!! This sausage party's got to go!!!!!!!!!

NITRO_9
04-26-2007, 10:33 AM
Autralia nice ive always wanted to go there. um gay marrige uh no cuz if you do whats next marrige to animals, blow up dolls marrige isnt takin very serously as it is so no i dont support it besides gay people started the spred of aids in America i dont know why people dont care much about that they still want to classify Aryans as racist and Americans as lazy ignorant people and still talk shit about Hitler and how he killed millions of jews 60 years ago meenwhile the gays are resposible for for the epidemic of aids witch infects hundreds of thousands of people in America and it seems noone acknowledges that i dont think much about them but it seems more people seem to be so fond of them than they should

JohnnyNemesis
04-26-2007, 10:38 AM

...Nitro_9 is the greatest.

Sin Studly
04-26-2007, 12:03 PM
Are you sure it was gays, Nitro? I heard AIDS comes from african people like JohnnyNemesis.

ZagmenO
04-26-2007, 12:48 PM
You're both wrong! It came from monkeys!!!

RickyCrack
04-26-2007, 01:54 PM
Africans are monkeys.

acgc2002
04-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Just like any other tribe. People just need to respect the differences.

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 11:30 AM
/\ ha, you don't post very much.....but I remember you.

Nina
04-27-2007, 01:08 PM
What is your opinion on juice?

needs more attention.

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Are you sure it was gays, Nitro? I heard AIDS comes from african people like JohnnyNemesis.

What can I say? I love little blonde boys (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdsTUcuD7YA).

JoY
04-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Isn't circumcision hurtful? You know... I don't want anybody cutting my foreskin.

since there's a shitload of sensitive receptors in that area; yes, very. but at least you know the baby's got vocal cords.

Coleby
04-27-2007, 06:38 PM
since there's a shitload of sensitive receptors in that area; yes, very. but at least you know the baby's got vocal cords.

I was circumcised at age eleven and didn't feel pain at all. It't not that damaging...

I hope :(

JoY
04-27-2007, 06:51 PM
local anaesthesia - look it up.

I read an article in which they stated, based on the amount of sensitivity/pain receptors in the area of the foreskin, that it is more painful to circumsise a boy, than a girl.

..circumsising a girl means taking out part of, or her entire clitoris, which has an average length of 11 cm. eleven. then there are circumsision methods for women, that include taking out either the inner, or the inner AND part of the outer labia aswell. THEN there's a circumsision method for women that includes all of this AND sewing the whole thing shut.

& STILL that article managed to say it is more painful to circumsise a man, than a woman, based on receptors in the foreskin. (of course I realise what was said in the article is most likely bullshit, even though it was a medical article, & that they didn't exactly take different ways of circumsising women into acount)

Lodat225
04-27-2007, 07:47 PM

Fuck. Now I definitely can't get a circumcision.

I wanted to impress the ladies. :( :( :mad: :mad:

FUCK MY SENSITIVE RECEPTORS!

HornyPope
04-27-2007, 11:29 PM
Fuck. Now I definitely can't get a circumcision.

I wanted to impress the ladies. :( :( :mad: :mad:

FUCK MY SENSITIVE RECEPTORS!

You can still impress the boys. With your hairy ass-crack.

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2007, 12:15 AM
A hairy ass crack is the sign of a real man.

BurningSnake
04-28-2007, 05:50 AM
A real man is circumcised, just like me
I got shot a couple o times in my dick before i feel numb
and i cn tell ya it is the most fuckin painfullllll thing ive ever experience

wheelchairman
04-28-2007, 07:17 AM
needs more attention.

I'm sure he stole that from a conversation I had 4 years ago:

Phillip to a french guy: Per over there, he hates jews.
French guy: ??????? English?
Per: Il dit je deteste jus d'orange, mais Phillip, il deteste les juifs. (He said I hate orange juice, but Phillip, he hates the jews.)

ZagmenO
04-28-2007, 07:24 AM
I'm sure he stole that from a conversation I had 4 years ago:

Phillip to a french guy: Per over there, he hates jews.
French guy: ??????? English?
Per: Il dit je deteste jus d'orange, mais Phillip, il deteste les juifs. (He said I hate orange juice, but Phillip, he hates the jews.)

Four years ago? I haven't even heard of this board four years ago! Hell, I haven't even heard of The Offspring yet!!!

wheelchairman
04-28-2007, 07:50 AM
Four years ago? I haven't even heard of this board four years ago! Hell, I haven't even heard of The Offspring yet!!!

The conversation took place on a street in Copenhagen you lying copy/paster.

ZagmenO
04-28-2007, 08:50 AM
The conversation took place on a street in Copenhagen you lying copy/paster.

Never been there. Besides, how can I copy/paste something that was taking place not on the computer?

Nina
04-28-2007, 11:05 AM
Congrats, you ruined it.

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2007, 11:09 AM
A real man is circumcised, just like me
I got shot a couple o times in my dick before i feel numb
and i cn tell ya it is the most fuckin painfullllll thing ive ever experience

Now THIS, this deserves attention.

Sin Studly
04-28-2007, 12:45 PM
local anaesthesia - look it up.

I read an article in which they stated, based on the amount of sensitivity/pain receptors in the area of the foreskin, that it is more painful to circumsise a boy, than a girl.

..circumsising a girl means taking out part of, or her entire clitoris, which has an average length of 11 cm. eleven. then there are circumsision methods for women, that include taking out either the inner, or the inner AND part of the outer labia aswell. THEN there's a circumsision method for women that includes all of this AND sewing the whole thing shut.

& STILL that article managed to say it is more painful to circumsise a man, than a woman, based on receptors in the foreskin. (of course I realise what was said in the article is most likely bullshit, even though it was a medical article, & that they didn't exactly take different ways of circumsising women into acount)

They're probably correct if they're a medical article. Medically speaking, the procedure you described would be clitorectomy and/or full/partial genital nullification. In medical terms, female circumcision is just a form of cosmetic surgery a lot of porns stars get done to make their cunts look better.

Coleby
04-28-2007, 06:19 PM
When I was circumcised about three years ago, the put me to sleep, and the next moment I woke up with no feeling of pain whatsoever. It felt kinda weird, but nothing unusual.

ZagmenO
04-28-2007, 07:36 PM
needs more attention.

I agree. Soda keeps stealing the spotlight away from the juice and to me...well...that's just wrong. However, soda is good. It's very good. But, if we just tell juice that we will love it forever and for always...then juice will be happy.

Sin Studly
04-29-2007, 04:16 AM
Anyways, back on topic.

http://jewsdid911.ytmnd.com/

Grabbal
04-29-2007, 04:19 AM

calichix
04-30-2007, 02:14 AM
I don't get labia stretching/reduction. what's considered the perfect size for a labia?

Paint_It_Black
04-30-2007, 05:32 AM
I agree. Soda keeps stealing the spotlight away from the juice and to me...well...that's just wrong. However, soda is good. It's very good. But, if we just tell juice that we will love it forever and for always...then juice will be happy.

You fail at everything, including juice related threadjackings. Just stop trying.

Llamas
04-30-2007, 06:37 AM
His initial juice post brought a smile... but I didn't acknowledge the humor because I knew if I did, he'd try to continue it and greatly fail... I wasn't wrong. :(