PDA

View Full Version : April Fools

MrJoe
04-01-2007, 03:54 AM
Post any April Fools stuff you've done, or seen today.

I just saw this one on Google.

http://www.google.com/tisp/

Broadband via your toilet, classic. I wonder if any dumbasses will actually believe its real.

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 07:54 AM
Well, we were planning doing this today, on April Fool's Day, but we ended up doing it this past Friday because that was when Spring Break started.

OK. So here it is. What happened was, I got home from college and my friends got home from high school. So, first we got KFC and ate it outside. What a motherfuckin' shitload of diahrea out the dick it was carrying that motherfuckin' shit out to the car. Armfulls of soda and chicken. It was worth it, however. As we all sat at a picnic table eating it.

Here's where the April Fool's part came into play. We all walk to the grocery store, bought 8 bottles of Coke Zero & Diet Coke that were 2 liters a piece. We then bought mint Mentos. You bet your motherfucking cocksucking ass we got stared at. We rounded up another guy, took the sodas and mints out to a field, and dropped them into the sodas. As soon as the first one erupted, we all went c-uh-raaaaaaazeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! We just got ourselves completely WET with Coke...a cola. :D :o People around us were just like: "Shit who the fuck are those guys yo!?!?!?"

'Twas a good early April Fool's joke indeed. :) :cool:

That_Guy91
04-01-2007, 08:03 AM
First of all, you curse WAY too much, and it's really unnecessary, because with you it's just filler.

Second, how was that an April fool's joke?

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 08:09 AM
First of all, you curse WAY too much, and it's really unnecessary, because with you it's just filler.

Second, how was that an April fool's joke?

1. I've been watching too much Nintendo Nerd lately. Plus with anyone it's just filler. People use curse words just to spice up what the wanna say.

2. April Fool's doesn't have to be about pulling pranks on people or saying something not true and then saying "April Fool's." It can be seriously freaking people out. Doing something wild & out of the ordinary. So, that's how we celebrated it.

Llamas
04-01-2007, 08:17 AM
The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends and neighbors, or sending them on fools' errands, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible.

It has nothing to do with weirding people out. And soaking one's self in coca cola is not exactly shocking. It's just lame.

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 08:18 AM
Well, it was fun. And I see April Fool's as a no-rule holiday.

I guess it's just one of those "perception thingies" again.

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 08:22 AM
The fucking fuck??? It's not a perception of myself, it's a perception on April Fools day.

And you're the last person who should be calling anyone lame. Seriously. My God. I don't even have to give a reason for that. Wow.

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 08:28 AM
:confused:

Shit dude! You suuuuuuuuuuure got me there. Wow. That's like the ultimate comeback. Saying the verdict's final after someone mildly tells you off. Oooooooh. Please, let's hear more.

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 08:35 AM
By all means. Your signature reads: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA".

It's a link.

You mention nintendo.

That, too, is a link. And Nintendo rox!!! YEEEEAAA!!!

Your avatar is ugly.

Ugly is the new pretty.

You're right on one thing, though. You are the ultimate moron.

That's original moron, thank you very much. ;)

You're probably ugly.

Again, though, the new pretty.

& you probably stink.

Probably.

khaaaaan
04-01-2007, 11:28 AM
By all means. Your signature reads: "HAAAAAAAAAAAAA". You mention nintendo. Your avatar is ugly.

That's what you said to me too:mad: You can't use the same insults for everybody you know! Just cause your zodiac sign thread sucked mayor dick. Like all French men.

wheelchairman
04-01-2007, 11:30 AM
Funny story, she made a career sucking major dick.

JohnnyNemesis
04-01-2007, 11:31 AM
Getting so thoroughly pwned by Maria has to be a new standard of failure.

ZagmenO
04-01-2007, 11:34 AM
She didn't "pwn" me at all. 'Tank you very much.

Llamas
04-06-2007, 03:29 AM
I didn't want to make an entire thread to post this video... in case I'm the only person who thinks it's absolutely hilarious. But it was released on april 1st as an april fool's joke. I love it too much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W91sqAs-_-g

MrJoe
04-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Saw that the other day, quite amusing.