PDA

View Full Version : I've asked this before but

SeanZombie
04-02-2007, 10:23 PM
does anyone have that Living In A Chaos remix or demo or w/e it is I can't find it on any of my singles I was wondering if anyone could send it to me through email/msn/aim w/e then I will upload it for all that need it :)

Ninty Man
04-02-2007, 11:58 PM
does anyone have that Living In A Chaos remix or demo or w/e it is I can't find it on any of my singles I was wondering if anyone could send it to me through email/msn/aim w/e then I will upload it for all that need it :)

Dammit... I couldn't find it... you know, my PC crack over twice this year

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
I'll upload the demo now. Wait a moment.

Living In Chaos (Demo) (http://download.yousendit.com/C49402CB14A84D29)

SeanZombie
04-03-2007, 10:03 AM
thank you ever so much but can you tell me what single its on? or is it just a living in chaos demo

Peedr
04-03-2007, 10:06 AM
thank you ever so much but can you tell me what single its on? or is it just a living in chaos demoYeah, just a demo. It wasn't released on any single.

EMehl6
04-03-2007, 04:09 PM
Holy shit. Why did they ever change that? That's so much more badass than the actual Living In Choas released.

Venom Symbiote
04-03-2007, 04:39 PM
Of course it is, titty-head. That demo's been around for years, and it kicks absolute rectum. That track absolutely rawks, dawwwg. I hate the album version. But the demo is pretty neat.

*sniggers* I said "neat".

JohnnyNemesis
04-03-2007, 04:42 PM
The lyrics on the album version are much better.

I can't decide which one I like more, but I think most of you are only saying this is better because it's the second (and therefore, "freshest") version.

EMehl6
04-03-2007, 05:04 PM
The lyrics on the album version are much better.

I can't decide which one I like more, but I think most of you are only saying this is better because it's the second (and therefore, "freshest") version.

Nah, I like the musical arangement better, and some of the chorus yells are better and fit a lot better with the music. But the lyrics on the album version are overall better. I think they should've kept the musical arrangement and put the lyrics from the album version to it, with the cool yells of course.

While were at it, does anyone have demos from any other albums?

F@ BANKZ
04-04-2007, 06:33 AM
I prefer this one, this is due to the previously mentioned badassness; the recording of the demo suits the song better thought the lyrics don't sound as cool.