I want to taste it !!!

~|Vredina|~
04-04-2007, 04:45 AM
I want to taste it !!!

Agree with you))))

F@ BANKZ
04-04-2007, 06:25 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26959

Everybody seems to like it from what i can see, i was going to order the full basket of shit but the shipping alone was $16.

Biggest offspring fan
04-04-2007, 10:50 AM
anybody have tasted it?

i wanna order some bottles to Mexico hehe

is it good?

To answer your question it's the best damn hot sauce i have tasted. And it's damn HOT!

StayInTheHouseCarl
04-04-2007, 02:13 PM
my brother stole me a bottle from a restaurant in HB. It's fucking great. Had some on my eggs this morning!

Ninty Man
04-04-2007, 09:40 PM
anybody have tasted it?

i wanna order some bottles to Mexico hehe

is it good?

It's like 500 pesos the economic package

Short_Attention_Span
04-04-2007, 11:17 PM
my brother stole me a bottle from a restaurant in HB. It's fucking great. Had some on my eggs this morning!

They have it in restaurants? Really. I had no idea...
________
Oxygen Vaporizer (http://oxygenvaporizer.com)

F@ BANKZ
04-05-2007, 04:00 AM
Yeah where was this resteraunt

nightvision
04-05-2007, 05:04 AM
Yeah where was this resteraunt

http://www.gringobandito.com/locations/

goonadie1day
04-05-2007, 03:32 PM
Its amazing... but what'd you expect?

Grabbal
04-05-2007, 04:33 PM
I ordered it a 2 days ago.

Anyone know how long it takes to Norway??

nightvision
04-06-2007, 03:37 AM
I ordered it a 2 days ago.

Anyone know how long it takes to Norway??

I can't really remember exactly how long but it should be about 2-3 weeks.

Grabbal
04-06-2007, 03:38 AM
And it's really worth it??

nightvision
04-06-2007, 02:19 PM
It sure is! I made my third order last week (I order 2 big bottles each time).

Kitten
04-07-2007, 01:26 AM
It sure is! I made my third order last week (I order 2 big bottles each time).

third order in how long?

nightvision
04-07-2007, 09:31 AM
third order in how long?

My first order was in december.

F@ BANKZ
04-07-2007, 09:43 AM
Get a case, unless you're only doing it to keep Dexter financially stable.

nightvision
04-07-2007, 02:45 PM

Well, I was thinking about ordering more bottles the last time but then (ofcourse) the shipping would cost more so I figured I wouldn't lose that much by making separate orders. That sentence was waaay too long, I'm gonna take a nap now.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 03:15 PM
To answer your question it's the best damn hot sauce i have tasted. And it's damn HOT!
Yeah but you're from Europe... Europeans think crushed pepper is hot. :P I want to hear the opinion of someone from Mexico. Is it hot?

Also, where's the link to order it?

Grabbal
04-07-2007, 03:22 PM
Here you go (http://www.merch.com/gringobandito/) Brianna.

Choose one and press buy.
Also you need a paypal account I believe.

Llamas
04-07-2007, 03:35 PM
That stuff is damn expensive... I'll have to think about it.

goonadie1day
04-07-2007, 08:02 PM

Lolololololo.... i had to say it.
I love that shit. I have the economy case of the larger bottles... i carry one in my purse at all times... we douse our 'food' at school in it. First time i tried it i fell off of my seat... kind of in a joking manor. But its great stuff!

EDIT:
I should also say i dont order it off of the website. I have a friend who goes to california every few weeks... her mom and dad are divorced, etc. Anyways she buys a few cases from a restraunt somewhere...Los Golondrinos or something like that i think in Mission Viejo.... wonderful wonderfulness!

bhg_rulz2
04-08-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah but you're from Europe... Europeans think crushed pepper is hot. :P I want to hear the opinion of someone from Mexico. Is it hot?

Also, where's the link to order it?

well, Im from Mexico, I will order some hot sauce, to see if it is THAT hot hehe

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 06:47 PM
I've been wantin' to try this stuff since I heard about it. Fuck, they should distribute it nationwide.

loud_noises!
04-08-2007, 07:56 PM
it's some good shit. not really spicy, kind of hot....just kind of. (it's not unbearable people. it tastes good). it's worth it, buy it. i ordered it....the only bad part was the shipping...

shipping's a bitch.

...also, the hottness doesn't last that long at all. its not like some hot sauces where you chug down any cold beverage to get the hottness out of your mouth and you're desperate enough to suck on the icecubes....maybe that's just me....but im trying to make a point here....

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 08:54 PM
some hot sauces where you chug down any cold beverage to get the hottness out of your mouth and you're desperate enough to suck on the icecubes....maybe that's just me....but im trying to make a point here....

Actually, I can relate to that.

Grabbal
04-09-2007, 03:25 AM
Only one more week now.

And if the reviews and what people are saying here it'll be damn good.

Kitten
04-10-2007, 06:09 AM
Gringo Bandito has a myspace page now, for all of those on here that might be interested.
Gringo Bandito (http://www.myspace.com/gringobanditohotsauce)

Llamas
04-10-2007, 06:19 AM
...also, the hottness doesn't last that long at all. its not like some hot sauces where you chug down any cold beverage to get the hottness out of your mouth and you're desperate enough to suck on the icecubes

Then it sounds lame and I don't want it. What's the point of hot sauce if it's not HOT?

I'm officially positive I'm not willing to spend $5 on one bottle of hot sauce. Plus shipping.

Lord_Gabo
04-10-2007, 09:03 AM
Dexter do something for shipping methods outside U.S.A!!!

It's unbelieveble spend 25.95 $ for shipping all in Italy and 30$ for the Gringo bandito basket!

It could possible low these price with a delivery center in Europe that import from U.S.A!

loud_noises!
04-10-2007, 02:34 PM
Then it sounds lame and I don't want it. What's the point of hot sauce if it's not HOT?

I'm officially positive I'm not willing to spend $5 on one bottle of hot sauce. Plus shipping.

Hmmm, when I posted that I was trying to make a point that it isnít fucking hot enough to drive you crazy, not that it isnít hot at all. Itís both hot and tastes goodÖbut Iím not a hot sauce expert, so donít just base it off my opinionÖdifferent tastes for different people. Iím pretty sure that one person might think itís really hot and another says that itís not that hot.

Iíd say buy it unless you donít have that kind of money to be testing it out. But if you do have the money, you should definitely buy it and then throw your own opinion in on it. You might like it, you might not. Youíll never know if you donít try it.

Lord_Gabo
04-11-2007, 03:55 PM
Hmmm, when I posted that I was trying to make a point that it isnít fucking hot enough to drive you crazy, not that it isnít hot at all. Itís both hot and tastes goodÖbut Iím not a hot sauce expert, so donít just base it off my opinionÖdifferent tastes for different people. Iím pretty sure that one person might think itís really hot and another says that itís not that hot.

Iíd say buy it unless you donít have that kind of money to be testing it out. But if you do have the money, you should definitely buy it and then throw your own opinion in on it. You might like it, you might not. Youíll never know if you donít try it.

OHHHH you smell like a marketing man !!! :cool:

sebastienfan
05-12-2007, 11:08 AM
I got my El presidente package yesterday. its not a party in your mouth, its a fucking volcano in your mouth, and the next day after you tasted it its a volcano in your ass. but I love it, im just not used to relly hot stuff, and for hot sauce amateur its not even that hot, but im telling you, it taste relly good. right now im trying to figure out how to make those recipes on gringobandito website, the only one ive figured it out so far is the ghetto pizza.everybody loves my t-shirt.

Kitten
05-12-2007, 05:36 PM
If anyone has a spare bottle around, it's the perfect mother's day gift.
I know my mother is getting one when I see her next.

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
01-14-2008, 08:42 PM
Hey, sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I e-mailed about getting some Gringo Bandito and apparently they won't ship it over seas because

a) It's too expencive.
b) Too risky with glass.

But I was wondering if anybody wants to put some up on ebay for me to buy :D

cool 2 hate 681
01-14-2008, 11:13 PM
Hey, sorry for bringing up an old thread, but I e-mailed about getting some Gringo Bandito and apparently they won't ship it over seas because

a) It's too expencive.
b) Too risky with glass.

i can list it on ebay if you want the albertsons around my house sells them

do you want a 10 oz or 5 oz bottle?

Beheaded
01-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Same problem here.
Fucking europe.

So, can somebody put it up on ebay for me too?:p

StayInTheHouseCarl
01-15-2008, 06:41 PM
i'm addicted to it again.

i was at fingerprints, a music store in Long Beach, and they sell it there. The employee i talked to about it said that the crew there got so addicted to it they had to hide it for a while.

Mr. Gepetto
01-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Fuck I really want to try it now. Zomg *orders*

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
01-16-2008, 06:43 AM
i can list it on ebay if you want the albertsons around my house sells them

do you want a 10 oz or 5 oz bottle?

10 oz, for sure :D

How do you think it'll cost, in total, roughly?
(purchase, postage, etc)

nightvision
01-17-2008, 02:47 PM

a) It's too expencive.
b) Too risky with glass.

How odd... I've been ordering it since they launched it in late '06 and I live in Sweden. It's never been a problem.

iPunk247
02-02-2008, 01:19 AM
Unfortunately, I have yet to get me some sweet taste of dex's GB hot sauce.