PDA

View Full Version : Bands

the offspring-182
04-06-2007, 08:33 AM
What's your bands name, how long have you been around, what genre do you play, Have you played at any gigs if so how many, how are you doing so far?
Name: none(that isn't the name we don't have one yet)
Been around: 2 months
genre: punk/metal/new age
gigs: none
How we doin: Alright for only 3 band practices, we have one song complete except for lyrics.

MaF
04-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Name: Kill that bustard, dat's awful, my name's better! Nah, man, his cooler! Guys, i think we should go on compromise...Shut up already!
Genre: Guys, let's play punk... Oo-oo-oo...punk sux, let's play SOAD!!! Fuck u, beardy freak i wanna something light! Guys, let's go on compromise...Shut up!
Been around: Oh...about a half o year together and 2 years separated
gigs: Dudes, i've got an offer 2 play in local school on March the 8th... There are only fuckin stupid apes, i won't! Yeah, i too. Yeah, it's better 2 send our records to dat festival..."Nashestvie" ("Invasion"). Ok.
How we doin: Oh, all's awful, we never make it! Man, u what the fuck r u talking about, all's ok! Oh, idon't want 2 play punk! It's not punk, it's your metal! No, it's just fuss! I want something calm! Me 2! So stop beat so fast!
Yeah, that's how it's going :D

mrconeman
04-06-2007, 12:56 PM
Isn't this the point of the entire forum?

the offspring-182
04-07-2007, 10:59 AM
Isn't this the point of the entire forum?

who cares.

Professor Chaos
04-07-2007, 11:34 AM
MaF makes visiting the Your Band Forum worthwhile.

Phunk Base
04-07-2007, 05:34 PM
MaF makes visiting the Your Band Forum worthwhile.

Haha I know right? That was awesome.

Well, my band hasn't got a name yet, although after 2 practices we've got 4 covers down and about half of an original. Well, more like one and a half practices, since the first one was lacking a guitarist and the drummer.

We haven't played any gigs, since we've only been around since St Patrick's Day, but there're a lot of great punkrock venues here and a lot of local bands that support newcomers, so we could get in on a lot of shows.

Once we get anything done decent, I'll post our myspace link here so you guys can all check us out hopefully.

mrconeman
04-07-2007, 05:37 PM
who cares.

urmom lolololo

the offspring-182
04-07-2007, 05:57 PM
urmom lolololo

hahaha, no. Walla Walla

T-6005
04-07-2007, 10:18 PM
Any poster with a name like that automatically disgraces this part of the forum.

I'm sorry, I shouldn't be saying that, since I am trying to campaign for this part of it to be more recognized. Still, stupid thread.

Llamas
04-08-2007, 06:24 AM
This thread is retarded. MaF is full of wtf.

MaF
04-08-2007, 11:34 AM
Finally, i ventured to post....
IMO, that thread isn't so bad as u printed, it could become "The huge catalogue of garage bands" something like bibliography of modern DIY (i hope i wrote it right). So young authors may look on their mates band to compare and to....to...fuck! I realy don't know, but every month that goddamned publishing publish that bibliographical journals and only 1st course students r brave enough to say that it's a useless waste of paper! And for now any good reason of that thread is its historical role....(oh, dat guy was right - i'm full of wtf:( ) :D

Vera
04-09-2007, 10:13 AM
Eh, it could work as a "Band Reference Catalogue" if it was like

Band:
Members:
Music genre:
Been together:

Like, an index for the forum. But one you guys make yourselves.

However, if that doesn't sound like worth considering, I'll just let this be and lock it if more retardism happens.

JoY
04-10-2007, 06:52 AM
I was thinking the exact same.