PDA

View Full Version : Jesus died 4 my sinz 2day

Llamas
04-06-2007, 10:15 AM
someone had to appreciate the nobility of such a day. Fuck the Jews!

Nina
04-06-2007, 10:16 AM
I think it's amusing that most people who celebrate easter have no idea why they do. "it's about...umm....eggs...and a...um..bunny?". yeah.

At least in Germany it's like that.

Llamas
04-06-2007, 10:18 AM
It's like that in the US, too. I know a lot of people in the US who celebrate Easter and have no idea what good friday even is.

RickyCrack
04-06-2007, 10:18 AM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l262/pixebunny/raptor.jpg

Endymion
04-06-2007, 11:11 AM
awww, ricky posted a picture of me... and then deleted it :(

i know a guy who was dumped once because his girlfriend was uber catholic and she told him it was good friday and he laughed and said "every friday is a good friday"

F@ BANKZ
04-06-2007, 11:19 AM
lolz, most people here know the basic origin of easter but arn't religious at all so just treat it as a chocolat-athon, however, some people don't realise the scale of religious significance easter bares; i mean...

Christmas= A day we celebrate a baby being born.
Easter= An anniversiry of when the son of god rose from the dead and ascended to heaven, supposedly.

No competition right?

Llamas
04-06-2007, 11:28 AM
his girlfriend was uber catholic
why even bother?

anyway, that's absolutely ridiculous... she dumped him cause of that? What a freak.

Paint_It_Black
04-06-2007, 11:32 AM
I think it's amusing that most people who celebrate easter have no idea why they do. "it's about...umm....eggs...and a...um..bunny?". yeah.

At least in Germany it's like that.

Do you write for South Park?

All About Eve
04-06-2007, 11:33 AM
No, because South Park would be funny if she did.

JohnnyNemesis
04-06-2007, 12:19 PM
i know a guy who was dumped once because his girlfriend was uber catholic and she told him it was good friday and he laughed and said "every friday is a good friday"

I like this guy.

RickyCrack
04-06-2007, 02:39 PM
awww, ricky posted a picture of me... and then deleted it :(

Sorry. I would've kept it, but I didn't want to be an ass and purposely post a really really huge picture, although it does fit the occaision more appropriately.

khaaaaan
04-07-2007, 07:08 AM
kirk komet is koming

wheelchairman
04-07-2007, 08:57 AM
More like "KHAAAAAAN!" kooooooooomet!

Lodat225
04-07-2007, 11:33 AM
kirk komet is koming

http://khaaanyoufeelthelove.ytmnd.com/

BurningSnake
04-07-2007, 11:41 AM
OKAY back to topic....,
easter is a day we should really celebrate on cause yknow its da day Jesus beat the crap outa the devil and annihilate the burning darkness of eternal death....
I really dont get people today they go to church only on easter and not on good friday and all
I mean i think they just what the choco and the eggs or somethin
well thats what i think any way

JohnnyNemesis
04-07-2007, 11:49 AM
http://i15.tinypic.com/47xm8pd.jpg

the_GoDdEsS
04-07-2007, 11:59 AM
OKAY back to topic....,
easter is a day we should really celebrate on cause yknow its da day Jesus beat the crap outa the devil and annihilate the burning darkness of eternal death....
I really dont get people today they go to church only on easter and not on good friday and all
I mean i think they just what the choco and the eggs or somethin
well thats what i think any way

Catholics go to church on Good Friday too, but it's not a typical mass with eucharist. It basically consists of readings in the church, usually in the afternoon.

Oh and it would be preferable if you did not think. No good will come out of that.

BurningSnake
04-07-2007, 12:02 PM
okay okay sorry bout that
but u gotta admit the burning spirit of catholic people to go to church are dying nowadays...
I myself speaking as a catholic hope that more young peeps would go to church not just on sundays but anyother important days also