PDA

View Full Version : African pride, motherfucker!

Sin Studly
04-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Black Americans referring to themselves as Zulu Warriors to show they have pride in their rich African heritage, and to spit on the white establishment that enslaved their ancestors. Nothing could be funnier. Ever.

For one thing, it shows that they know absolutely nothing about their rich African heritage. Now, I do understand that discovering your family history is pretty much impossible when your ancestors were forcibly relocated in chains and without records. But there is no way in hell any of these people are Zulus. At all. It's fucking impossible.

1833 - End of slavery in the British Empire
1865 - End of slavery in the United States
1879 - End of the Zulu Nation

The Zulu were an Empire, with armies feared across Africa. Prior to the beginning of the Zulu War, they were treated like any other military power by the Europeans. Slavers didn't club Zulu slaves ; who had organised impis and iron-forged assegai ; they clubbed slaves from dirt-poor villages who fought with sticks and rocks. Slavers did, however, buy slaves from the Zulu.

See, the best part is ; the Zulu economy was largely built on war and slavery. Every year, the chief would throw a silver ceremonial spear in a random direction, and that was the direction the impi would march in. European Empires had tributary states, whom they did not directly control, but demanded monetary tribute from. The Zulu Empire had something similar, but instead of demanding tribute, they simply picked a random cluster of villages every year and raided them, slaughtering and enslaving anyone not fast enough to run away, stealing their cattle, and leaving the rest to starve. Neighbouring villages were like crops to the Zulu, left on their own to grow and prosper, before harvesting. Nothing any European nation has done before, say... the 1200's can compare to the barbarism of the Zulu Nation. Vlad the Impaler's excesses were just standard fare for the Zulu. The genocidal hunger of the Third Reich was just standard fare for the Zulu, who actively attempted to exterminate the San bushmen from the face of the earth. In fact, the Zulu underline the point that Hitler was far from the worst genocidaire in history ; he was just the first one to have tanks and stuff.

And all that barbarism of the Zulu was directed solely against the ancestors of the black Americans who claim they're proud to be Zulu Warriors ; right up until the white man stopped them in a one-sided war that lasted four months.

It's about as priceless as the descendent of a Polish Jew claiming to be a proud Nazi, although I'm sure none of us will ever see that happening.

Lodat225
04-07-2007, 02:07 PM
tl ; dm.

Great Mike
04-07-2007, 02:10 PM
Don't post then. Motherfucker.

Lodat225
04-07-2007, 04:07 PM
tl ; dr.

HeadAroundU
04-08-2007, 10:44 AM
Fuck off, Lodat.

This thread "died" because not many pissed off "Zulus" listen to the offspring. :( :(

Now I know why is that when I want to make some racist joke, I can't think of any other "Zulu" than Ricky. Need more Zulus. :( :(

Paint_It_Black
04-08-2007, 11:18 AM
lol niggers.

It's ok, I have black neighbours.

DeAtHsTaR
04-08-2007, 11:44 AM
I hate Niggers.

Just kidding, I have black people in my family tree!!!

Hanging by a rope.

Great Mike
04-08-2007, 12:27 PM
I used to enjoy the "enfant terrible" thing till 16.