PDA

View Full Version : longcat "discussion" from mrconeman thread

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 06:46 PM
That's the best this guy's gettin' from me. ;)

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 06:47 PM
That's the best this guy's gettin' from me.

What, that ^?

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 06:53 PM
[
What, that ^?

Yea, that^.

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 06:54 PM
Yea, that^.

are you sure you didn't mean that ^?

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 06:56 PM
That right there should be a bannable offense.
It's cool. All outta da system. :)

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 06:56 PM
That right there should be a bannable offense.

And yes, mrconeman is cool.

Oh, like rickycracks? you're right.

0r4ng3
04-08-2007, 06:57 PM
Hey, I finally found a use for Firefox's object removal...thing.

Is it physically impossible for you two to not be complete douchebags, for just like 2 minutes?

Also, I agree that mrconeman is cool.

wheelchairman
04-08-2007, 06:58 PM
It should be a bannable offence. See, here's the difference:
Rickycrack: Entertaining and productive user.

Zagmeno/Lodat: not entertaining nor productive users.

I agree, it should be a bannable offence, and will argue for this point.

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 06:58 PM
2 whole minutes? Seems like a looooooooooooooooooong time.

as long as long cat. because long cat is loooooooooooong.

it is bannable, but entertaining or not rickycrack did the exact same thing.

0r4ng3
04-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Well in rickycrack's case I think we can let it slide because he, unlike you and fagmen0, is not a complete douchebag. Did I not go over this already?

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 07:01 PM
yeah, that's true but it's the exact SAME THING. doesn't matter about the user when it's spam/bannable w/e.

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 07:02 PM
It should be a bannable offence. See, here's the difference:
Rickycrack: Entertaining and productive user.

Zagmeno/Lodat: not entertaining nor productive users.

I agree, it should be a bannable offence, and will argue for this point.

Rickycrackhead's nothing but a 1337 dickhead. ZagmenO is pure originality!

*Waits 2 minutes.*

EDIT: Lodat makes good points, here. WCM, what you're doing is bias. That's not good modsmanship!

JohnnyNemesis
04-08-2007, 07:04 PM
The reason it's not bannable in RickyCrack's case is because he doesn't have the long looooooooong (as long as long cat) history of getting away with spamming the BBS with bullshit that you two do.

In my opinion it doesn't matter whether RC is cool or not; what he did was just as bad, but the difference is that you and Zaggy pretty much don't deserve the benefit of the doubt.

Don't go spamming the boards with unbelievable bullshit and then get up in arms when people finally do something about it. If RickyCrack went about spamming the place intentionally for as long as you guys have, we would do the exact same thing to him. The reason we like him is because he wouldn't do that shit for as long as you fucks.

wheelchairman
04-08-2007, 07:04 PM
Rickycrackhead's nothing but a 1337 dickhead. ZagmenO is pure originality!

*Waits 2 minutes.*

Yes, but you are a former spammer. Rickycrack is not. We have threatened you before with disrupting the forums. Do not make us modban you again. I would recommend cleaning up your act soon.

Jakebert
04-08-2007, 07:05 PM
When rickycrack did it, he was doing it in a thread that was basically already worthless. This thread is not worthless, seeing as it's dedicated to a great poster.

And on that topic, I just want to say that I couldn't count the many times I've read a really awesome post, and looked up at the username to see that it was mrconeman. Keep up the good work, sir.

0r4ng3
I feel kinda sorry for mrconeman now. It's his first appreciation thread, and it came to this so quickly.

Lodat225
modban? 'cause you can? ban me sure. i'll just link to all of rickycrack's posts too.

worthless or not, good user or not: spam is spam.

JohnnyNemesis
04-08-2007, 07:06 PM

It's not the same considering your histories: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=992450&postcount=23

wheelchairman
04-08-2007, 07:07 PM

That's just wrong, actually. There's a thing called context. One image for example, taken out of context, then re-used obnoxiously over and over again. That's spam while the original use was not.

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
woah. i spammed for the first time since weeks ago (if not more which was one thread, and that's it)

woah. rickycrack has never spammer (suuure) .

seems fair that i get banned for doing the same thing as rickycrack did.

Edit: wcm, but rickycrack spammed the porcupine thread with the pic OVER and over again.

Great Mike
04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
When you make impossible to go through a threat deliberately, you should be banned.

Rag Doll
04-08-2007, 07:10 PM
The difference is the thread that RickyCrack posted the cat in was deemed worthless by the thread starter (or don't you remember that, Zaggy?). This one is not worthless. Cut it out.

JohnnyNemesis
04-08-2007, 07:11 PM
woah. i spammed for the first time since weeks ago (if not more which was one thread, and that's it)

I think it's funny that you end up saying shit like this every time we call you out on spamming. You just have a habit of behaving well for just long enough to be able spam again and then say some bullshit like this. Look at your original LordofDeathandTime posts: that kind of shit should get you banned from the entire Internet.

seems fair that i get banned for doing the same thing as rickycrack did.

Stop crying.

rickycrack spammed the porcupine thread with the pic OVER and over again.

Yeah, but you had OVER a year of spamming the BBS with your shit before RickyCrack ever even registered here, so get off your fucking high horse.

Jakebert
04-08-2007, 07:12 PM
I feel kinda sorry for mrconeman now. It's his first appreciation thread, and it came to this so quickly.

Agreed 100%.

To the mods, just a suggestion: could we take this to another thread or something to get this back on topic? Normally threads getting off-topic doesn't bug me, but I think in this thread, it's really obnoxious.

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 07:14 PM
w.e.

just get back on topic. spam is spam regardless of the user.

goonadie1day
04-08-2007, 07:17 PM
When rickycrack did it, he was doing it in a thread that was basically already worthless. This thread is not worthless, seeing as it's dedicated to a great poster.
Your opinion. 2nd - Your opinion on 2 members... who have commited the same offence... they should recieve the same punishment.

Welcome to this board... what the fuck were you expecting?

That's just wrong, actually. There's a thing called context. One image for example, taken out of context, then re-used obnoxiously over and over again. That's spam while the original use was not.

he used it repeatedly as spam in the porcupine sex topic. Thats bullshit and hippocritical!

JohnnyNemesis
04-08-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm thinking of having "So, is it 1day yet?" or "You're SUCH A FUCKING IDIOT" programmed into a key on my keyboard labeled "OMD" whenever goona posts.

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Hahahahaah, you're funny. You got her good.`

Llamas
04-08-2007, 07:21 PM
Lodat, wtf? "Rickycrack spammed, so that means I can!!!!" "Mommy, he got more marshmallows in his hot chocolate than I did!!!" :( :( :(

The most valid point made here is that zagmen0 even deemed his shitty thread as worthless, AND added his own long cat to the thread. This thread is not wished to be spammed in, as it's a worthwhile thread and actually has a cause.

JohnnyNemesis
04-08-2007, 07:22 PM
I wasn't trying to get anyone...

Lodat225
04-08-2007, 07:24 PM
Lodat, wtf? "Rickycrack spammed, so that means I can!!!!" "Mommy, he got more marshmallows in his hot chocolate than I did!!!" :( :( :(

The most valid point made here is that zagmen0 even deemed his shitty thread as worthless, AND added his own long cat to the thread. This thread is not wished to be spammed in, as it's a worthwhile thread and actually has a cause.

i was forced to bring that point in.

Llamas
04-08-2007, 07:24 PM
commited recieve hippocritical

lrn2spl. How can you expect anyone to ever take you seriously when you can't spell common words?

Jakebert
04-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks to the mods for making a seperate thread. It's greatly appreciated.

Anyway, goona, no it's not "my opinion", it's the truth, so stop using that argument because it's not an excuse for you to be an idiot. Ricky did it in a thread that was basically spam anyway. It was like 3 users posting nothing but garbage, and even the creator of the thread started doing it. In the thread where Zag did it, it was a completely different kind of thread.

Secondly, as already pointed out, Zag is a noted spammer. Ricky isn't. Everyone here has spammed at some point, even the most respected users, but the difference is that with us it's contained to a thread or two, and the context makes it less annoying. Zag just did it to be an asshole in a completely innocent thread, and using the fact that Ricky did it to him says that he's doing it to get back at the "cool" posters for doing it to him. Which in itself is incredibly stupid and childish.

Third, is it 1day yet?

RickyCrack
04-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Oh noez i purposely wrecked a thread that was started as intentional spam. At the end of said thread I somehow knew that Fagmeno would take the use out of context and try to ruin legitimate threads, and for THAT i do apologize to the mod team.

Llamas
04-08-2007, 07:40 PM
goon, you really like posters like zagmen? Do you find threads about porcupine sex to be funny? Do you like people who do nothing but fill threads with garbage? I mean, honestly, why do you defend him? It seems to me like you are defending him because you don't like the people who are upset with his spamming, and not because you actually are on his side. That's quite immature. I'm not saying this board is full of maturity, but when it comes to this, it's quite lame. It's almost as immature as the fact that zagmen is trying to get back at people for spamming his thread.

Jakebert
04-08-2007, 07:46 PM
Along with what JN said, I've noticed that Zag seems to be getting somewhat cocky about his spamming again now that he's not being watched as heavily as he was for a while.

loud_noises!
04-08-2007, 07:53 PM
hmmm...in my opinion i think that a warning is all that is needed here.

but i think the picture was pretty funny, it wasn't offensive, just annoying after awhile, but oh well.

and instead of bitching about it maybe people could scroll down....it kind of only takes a few seconds to do...

T-6005
04-08-2007, 08:05 PM
I can stand a long cat once in a while. I can't stand people seeing someone else post it and then post it 80 times themselves because they enjoy derailing things.

And this is longer than I'd planned to spend on the issue.

goonadie1day
04-08-2007, 08:22 PM
goon, you really like posters like zagmen? Do you find threads about porcupine sex to be funny? Do you like people who do nothing but fill threads with garbage? I mean, honestly, why do you defend him? It seems to me like you are defending him because you don't like the people who are upset with his spamming, and not because you actually are on his side. That's quite immature. I'm not saying this board is full of maturity, but when it comes to this, it's quite lame. It's almost as immature as the fact that zagmen is trying to get back at people for spamming his thread.

Zag has been a lot nicer to me than you and a lot of other people have. And each and everyone of you have your own opinion about each person here.

I dont agree with spamming... its annoying as hell... but if your going to condemn one person for it... you have to condemn all who are spamming.

Its just like if you were to do it. It would only be fair that you be repremanded accordingly... and not let off because your friends with some of the mods. Thats just my point of view... i wasnt necesarily saying that... zag was right for posting it... ITS SPAM... its NOT NEEDED BY ANYONE... do you get my point?

T-6005
04-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Zag has been a lot nicer to me than you and a lot of other people have. And each and everyone of you have your own opinion about each person here.
I suggest the linkin park forums. They're all way too goth to be here, too.

But seriously, we haven't been nice because your username is absolutely ridiculous. And because your posts don't change our opinion of you.

Oh, by the way. This had nothing to do with you. Go read a book (preferably in real English). Then come back and try and remember some of the things the author did, like conjugate properly and such. And try them. I guarantee, within weeks you'll begin typing correctly and having a worthwhile thought every so often.

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 08:53 PM
Goonadie1day and Lodat are right. Just because you all think RC and CM and JN and ILL are better, doesn't mean they can redundantly post those pics of "long cat" over and over while some of us...as you like to call "trolls" can't.

I admit admitting to making the porcupine sex thing as a joke, but holy frikkin damn! Having to scroll through pages and pages of "long cat is loooooooong" over and over gets pretty irritating. Y'know, I, like everyone else I'm sure, like to read up on my own dang thread as people do with theirs all the time. So, I don't wanna scroll past 17 yards of some long cat stretching through outer space in, like, the 20 pages that the thread takes up. That's why I put you guys on ignore for a while, to browse through the thread with ease.

And about me posting that pic, I only did it to the people who did it in my thread. Grabbal did it, I posted it in a thread he made and just left it at that. I posted it in the Coneman thread because, if I'm not mistake, he posted it in my thread.

And finally, Ragdoll, if you could please get those pics outta my thread, too, I would appreciate that. Thank you.

wheelchairman
04-08-2007, 08:57 PM
Goonadie1day and Lodat are right. Just because you all think RC and CM and JN and ILL are better, doesn't mean they can redundantly post those pics of "long cat" over and over while some of us...as you like to call "trolls" can't.
Yes, actually it does. You see, we weed out spammers (you) and encourage those who aren't (people you mentioned.) Maybe RickyCrack ruined your thread. You admitted it sucked. Everyone saw it sucked. And you are a former spammer, you literally have no rights.

I admit admitting to making the porcupine sex thing as a joke, but holy frikkin damn! Having to scroll through pages and pages of "long cat is loooooooong" over and over gets pretty irritating. Y'know, I, like everyone else I'm sure, like to read up on my own dang thread as people do with theirs all the time. So, I don't wanna scroll past 17 yards of some long cat stretching through outer space in, like, the 20 pages that the thread takes up. That's why I put you guys on ignore for a while, to browse through the thread with ease.
You see, I just don't care. Most people, shouldn't care.

And about me posting that pic, I only did it to the people who did it in my thread. Grabbal did it, I posted it in a thread he made and just left it at that. I posted it in the Coneman thread because, if I'm not mistake, he posted it in my thread.
This is spamming. It's out of place (your shitty thread).

goonadie1day
04-08-2007, 08:58 PM
I suggest the linkin park forums. They're all way too goth to be here, too.

But seriously, we haven't been nice because your username is absolutely ridiculous. And because your posts don't change our opinion of you.

Oh, by the way. This had nothing to do with you. Go read a book (preferably in real English). Then come back and try and remember some of the things the author did, like conjugate properly and such. And try them. I guarantee, within weeks you'll begin typing correctly and having a worthwhile thought every so often.

You know what... we have already covered the fact my grammar skills are not good. So what... you can understand what im trying to tell you. So stfu.

Ok and is this or is this not a form of spam... repeatedly post 'is it 1day yet'...? just curious.

ZagmenO
04-08-2007, 09:02 PM
Yes, actually it does. You see, we weed out spammers (you) and encourage those who aren't (people you mentioned.) Maybe RickyCrack ruined your thread. You admitted it sucked. Everyone saw it sucked. And you are a former spammer, you literally have no rights.

You see, I just don't care. Most people, shouldn't care.

This is spamming. It's out of place (your shitty thread).

I've seen an incredible amount of threads that were outta place just like mine that weren't spam threads.

T-6005
04-08-2007, 09:04 PM
You know what... we have already covered the fact my grammar skills are not good. So what... you can understand what im trying to tell you. So stfu.
What you are saying is not clear. I'm more likely to dismiss it if you can't type properly. Why do you think you're such a joke? Because you're misunderstood? Because it's a closed community around here?

It's not that. If you can't express yourself using a simple set of ground rules, such as attempting to be clear and adhering to the basic rules of English, then no one's going to pay attention to what you say, because there are millions of people just like you, and none of you has anything worthwhile to say.

Rag Doll
04-08-2007, 09:16 PM
And finally, Ragdoll, if you could please get those pics outta my thread, too, I would appreciate that. Thank you.

sure. might take me a bit, cause i'm working on some homework, but it'll be done tonight.

goonadie1day
04-08-2007, 09:49 PM
What you are saying is not clear. I'm more likely to dismiss it if you can't type properly. Why do you think you're such a joke? Because you're misunderstood? Because it's a closed community around here?

It's not that. If you can't express yourself using a simple set of ground rules, such as attempting to be clear and adhering to the basic rules of English, then no one's going to pay attention to what you say, because there are millions of people just like you, and none of you has anything worthwhile to say.

Well you know what. Im not going to change... so deal with it. If you hate me soooo damn much and you cannot understand what i am saying... well... put me on your ignor list mmk mmk?

sure. might take me a bit, cause i'm working on some homework, but it'll be done tonight.

You need a theme song rofl

When shits goin' on
and something is wrong
RAG DOLL TO THE RESCUE!!!
*dunner nunner*
Sometimes things are said
within a BBS thread
and something just aint right
*dunner nunner*
and this is why i dont write song lyrics... but hey i think it fits!

the *dunner nunner* is MUSIC so dont even be like dunner nunner isnt even a word... your right... its a musical sound!

T-6005
04-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Well you know what. Im not going to change... so deal with it. If you hate me soooo damn much and you cannot understand what i am saying... well... put me on your ignor list mmk mmk?

I don't hate you. I don't care. You're annoying and act like you're 8, that's all. I learned to ignore kids a long time ago.

You seem to think people care about your presence. It's amusing.

ninthlayer
04-08-2007, 10:20 PM
going to
Someone caved in.

is it can be 1day now plees?

Jebus
04-08-2007, 10:36 PM
This thread is gay. I thought this thread was gona be about longcat's newest nemesis.

Black Long Cat!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Savemejebus/117428014885195.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Savemejebus/117290533625162.jpg

WebDudette
04-08-2007, 10:42 PM
Jebus just made this thread exponentially better.

goonadie1day
04-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Someone caved in.

is it can be 1day now plees?

Like ive said before... if you want me to die... kill yourself and i will follow you my love. XD

How is that caving in? I say and spell things differently all teh fuckin time.

This thread is gay. I thought this thread was gona be about longcat's newest nemesis.

Black Long Cat!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Savemejebus/117428014885195.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/Savemejebus/117290533625162.jpg

AHAHAHAH! I love IT! I about peed my pants when i saw that... hahaha

Jebus just made this thread exponentially better.

agreed.

ninthlayer
04-09-2007, 12:36 AM
Like ive said before... if you want me to die... kill yourself and i will follow you my love. XD
This has yet to be comedic. Relentlessly plugging a completely unfunny joke does not make it funny.

How is that caving in? I say and spell things differently all teh fuckin time.
The only time you adjust your spelling/posting behavior is when you notice other people posting things that you think you can steal and pop off like it's fresh (lololo). What happened to "I'm goona spell it goona..." and all that angsty bullshit? Stop pretending that you fit in here (and, while at it, stop posting/fucking die).

Is it 1day yet?

the_GoDdEsS
04-09-2007, 01:37 AM
He did this and he did that seems pretty childish. And like always, the little heathens stick together. Birds of a feather?

Oh, and I really wish Goon fucking stopped getting involved in everything. You're in every thread, joining on every fight and argument, with horrible language skills on top of that, and then you complain that people are annoyed by you. Seriously, what are you doing for your English?

Zag just needs to stop thinking he's funny.

ninthlayer
04-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Sims needs to PM nudez to ninths.

Llamas
04-09-2007, 04:18 AM
The worst part of goon is her constant "deal with it" shit. Who's not dealing with it? Nobody here is going berserk about her existence or flying off the handle. But we're allowed to continually make fun of you and deal with you at the same time. You just need to deal with the fact that nobody is going to like you if you type like you're 5, get involved with EVERY ARGUMENT, whether or not it had anything to do with you, and complain every time you get made fun of. Deal with it.

mrconeman
04-09-2007, 06:11 AM
I appreciate Jakebert and others efforts to have this shit moved. And of course whoever moved it.
post script.
To the GoonLodatFagmen0 triad of ultimate faggotry: Is 2day 1day yet?

JohnnyNemesis
04-09-2007, 06:14 AM
I dont agree with spamming... its annoying as hell... but if your going to condemn one person for it... you have to condemn all who are spamming.

Which is exactly what we'll do if something happens. We'll tell RickyCrack that spamming isn't cool (incidentally, he already apologized for it, which kinda shows why we're going easy on him), but we won't BAN him because it's his FIRST TIME DOING THIS KIND OF SHIT. For the other two, it's different.

Are you seriously this fucking dense, or do you purposely ignore the truth so your posts can at least sort of make sense?

I've never ever ever ever ever EVER posted "long cat" because that shit pissed me off just as much when RickyCrack posted it as when you did post it. Again, stop ignoring the context point just to keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again.

Paint_It_Black
04-09-2007, 06:25 AM

And with that I'm going to bring this nicely back to appreciating Sir Coneman. As far as I'm concerned this just makes two coneman appreciation threads.

*Appreciates*

PS Great work Sam *Appreciates some more*

PPS I love how through this discussion of spam and long cats and all things faggot we have random bursts of coneman love. All in all, I love this thread.

Paint_It_Black
04-09-2007, 06:27 AM
I've never ever ever ever ever EVER posted "long cat" because that shit pissed me off just as much when RickyCrack posted it as when you did post it. Again, stop ignoring the context point just to keep repeating the same bullshit over and over again.

Long cat was funny the very first time then it was just annoying. I'm hoping the trend of long cat has been squashed by this.

JohnnyNemesis
04-09-2007, 06:48 AM
I never thought "long cat" was funny, but I will admit that the "long cat is looooooong" replies did make me chuckle a bit.

ninthlayer
04-09-2007, 06:50 AM
Longcat was funny on ED.

Jakebert
04-09-2007, 07:44 AM
Oh, and I really wish Goon fucking stopped getting involved in everything. You're in every thread, joining on every fight and argument, with horrible language skills on top of that, and then you complain that people are annoyed by you. Seriously, what are you doing for your English?

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's getting incredibly annoyed by this. She seems to take every single argument on the board as if it's something she's personally involved with.

ZagmenO
04-09-2007, 10:44 AM
Thanks for doing that. :)

You need a theme song rofl

When shits goin' on
and something is wrong
*dunner nunner*
Sometimes things are said
within a BBS thread
and something just aint right
*dunner nunner*
Sweet.

Black Long Cat!

Meh, that second pic was alright.

goonadie1day
04-09-2007, 12:00 PM
This has yet to be comedic. Relentlessly plugging a completely unfunny joke does not make it funny.

Is it 1day yet?

Love, i will quit with 'love you' shit when you stop 'Relentlessly plugging' away at the 'Is it 1day yet?' (or any variation of it!)

Ok, when did i steal someone elses post and try to pass it off as fresh? Love, i think your confused.

And further more... no.

He did this and he did that seems pretty childish. And like always, the little heathens stick together. Birds of a feather?

Well, it's my understanding that this is a public forum... so if i want to give my two cents in a conversation, i will. And if you dislike that i do this, then please feel free to put me on your ignor list! Okay?

The worst part of goon is her constant "deal with it" shit. Who's not dealing with it? Nobody here is going berserk about her existence or flying off the handle. But we're allowed to continually make fun of you and deal with you at the same time. You just need to deal with the fact that nobody is going to like you if you type like you're 5, get involved with EVERY ARGUMENT, whether or not it had anything to do with you, and complain every time you get made fun of. Deal with it.

I think you and I are going to have to just agree to disagree. You and i constantly contradict each other, and it really doesnt matter what point is being made. I will stop telling people to deal with it, if that will make you happy.

Nope, sorry.

Which is exactly what we'll do if something happens. We'll tell RickyCrack that spamming isn't cool (incidentally, he already apologized for it, which kinda shows why we're going easy on him), but we won't BAN him because it's his FIRST TIME DOING THIS KIND OF SHIT. For the other two, it's different.

Are you seriously this fucking dense, or do you purposely ignore the truth so your posts can at least sort of make sense?

Okay, i did not see that ricky crack had apologized. I wasn't around when Zag and Lodat were spamming, therefore i wasnt aware that this was such a big issue. Sorry, i shouldn't have gotten involved in this conversation, but it's just a little to late now!

As long as everyone who spams gets the same punishment, i'm all good.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who's getting incredibly annoyed by this. She seems to take every single argument on the board as if it's something she's personally involved with.

Again, i invite you to add me to your ignor list!

mrconeman
04-09-2007, 12:10 PM
Ignore*

Is 2day 1day yet?

Llamas
04-09-2007, 12:12 PM
I think that if she's ignore listed by everyone, people are just always going to see that she posted, and she's still gonna get lots of "is 2day 1day?"

goonadie1day
04-09-2007, 12:17 PM
I think that if she's ignore listed by everyone, people are just always going to see that she posted, and she's still gonna get lots of "is 2day 1day?"

Well the ignor list works both ways. I have chosen not to use, hoping things could simmer down. But i'm thinking it's not likely.