PDA

View Full Version : The Cribs - Man's Needs

Bazza
04-09-2007, 02:47 PM
I wasn't sure if I should post this here or in GOD, but anyways...Anyone else heard this song? I heard it on the radio and thought, "wtf a new Offspring song". The chorus sounds soo much like Dexter singing, yet it isn't it's the Cribs.

Anyone else heard of The Cribs, and what's you're opinion on them (is it worth me listening to more of their stuff?). Also is there anyone other songs you've heard that you were convinced was The Offspring, only to find out it was someone else?

Llamas
04-09-2007, 02:58 PM
Got a link where I can hear it?

Never mind, I found their myspace. So far, the intro and verse sound nothing like the Offspring...
No... it doesn't sound anything like Dexter. This guy's voice is way too deep and clean. And the guitar work is a dead giveaway.

Bazza
04-09-2007, 03:06 PM
Trust me the chorus sounds like it could be an Offspring song.... or something they could have done... Even one of my friends heard it and said "isn't that your band" (in reference to the Offspring). Oh well maybe it's just me.

Care posting the myspace link for others?

Grabbal
04-09-2007, 03:10 PM
These guys?? (http://www.myspace.com/thecribs)

Bazza
04-09-2007, 03:12 PM
Yip them guys. I only heard the one song, so I'm not at all suggesting all of their stuff sounds like The Offspring, in fact I'm actually curious as to what their other stuff sounds like.