Subject: TREAT AS URGENT/REPLY IMMEDIATELY

Inbox

__________________________________________________ ______

From the Desk of Dr. Abdul Zongo
Manager Bill And Exchange Dept
African Development Bank(ADB)
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Dear Friend,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am the bill and exchange manager in African Development Bank. I Hoped that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both families.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $11.3 million immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for years in our Bank here without any body coming for it. The owner of this account is JOSEPH F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager Of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Profession. He died in world trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:

[Website Deleted]

I don't want the money to go into our Bank treasury as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that the bank can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply I will send you full details on how the business will be executed and also note that you will have 40% of the above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.

Dr. Abdul Zongo
African Development Bank,
Burkina Faso-West Africa.
TREAT AS URGENT/REPLY IMMEDIATELY _________________________________________________

For gods sake if anyone else got this fucking e-mail on their hotmail, don't be stupid and click at the link and agree to this shit. All this guy wants is your bank account number so he can steal your money. I think that this shit is so fucking unnecessary, i get so pissed at these people. If i could search up this guy and kill him, i would. There actually are people that get tricked at this way, but really how can you be that dumb? Anyone else got it, what do you think?

JohnnyNemesis
04-10-2007, 03:21 PM
Please tell me you've reported this guy already?

Biggest offspring fan
04-10-2007, 03:24 PM
Please tell me you've reported this guy already?

No actually i haven't, i saw this e-mail late yesterday so i haven't got any time for that.

JohnnyNemesis
04-10-2007, 03:27 PM
Do it now .

Lodat225
04-10-2007, 03:29 PM
NO!! I'm sorry. I won't do it again. :( :(

HeadAroundU
04-10-2007, 03:30 PM
Whatta Zulu.

the_offsprings_monkey
04-10-2007, 03:32 PM
NO!! I'm sorry. I won't do it again. :( :(

Breath? Good you better not.

Anyways, I got an E-mail like that the otherday, from someone pretending to be Paypal. They sometimes look pretty real, but it's easy to spot. Spelling mistakes and using 'i' instead of 'I' etc etc.

JohnnyNemesis
04-10-2007, 03:33 PM
Whatta Zulu.

Fucking WIN!

Lodat225
04-10-2007, 03:35 PM
Breath? Good you better not.

Anyways, I got an E-mail like that the otherday, from someone pretending to be Paypal. They sometimes look pretty real, but it's easy to spot. Spelling mistakes and using 'i' instead of 'I' etc etc.

Stop trying to be liked.

Llamas
04-10-2007, 03:40 PM
I got an email like that probably 3 years ago. I don't know how someone could be stupid enough to believe it. There's no real proof in the email that it's legit. I wonder what the link sends to you to "confirm" it.

mrconeman
04-10-2007, 03:41 PM
Anyone stupid enough to be falling for them almost deserves to fall for it.
But only almost, because people at that shit honestly deserve to die.

Biggest offspring fan
04-10-2007, 03:47 PM
Do it now.

How should i report him?

Spelling mistakes and using 'i' instead of 'I' etc etc.

Yeah i noticed some wrong spelled words.

I wonder what the link sends to you to "confirm" it.

Do you want the link?

Homer
04-10-2007, 04:00 PM
Yeah, I got that email a couple of days ago, well, not that exact one. It was just different names and crap. So, after reading it, I forward it to my friend, and then he started asking serious questions about it, until I told him he was a fucknut. But yeah, I got frightened after that because I realized people can actually be tricked by this shit.

Llamas
04-10-2007, 04:02 PM
I'd like to see the link name, yeah.

Biggest offspring fan
04-10-2007, 04:10 PM
http://www.september11victims.com/september11Victims/VictimInfo.asp?ID=1260

i didn't check it

mrconeman
04-10-2007, 04:13 PM
I almost clicked that absent mindedly expecting a "nevar 4get" gag.

Llamas
04-10-2007, 04:23 PM
lol coney.

wow, that link is so obvious.

JohnnyNemesis
04-10-2007, 05:06 PM
How should i report him?

I don't know, but I'm sure your ISP has some ways to handle this. Check with them and forward the e-mail to the right people.

Harnum
04-10-2007, 06:36 PM
Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Pretty funny considering it's posted on an internet forum.

Biggest offspring fan
04-11-2007, 03:05 PM
Yepp i said how it was and reported it to the Swedish hotmail service. I will let you guys know if they replay about it.

wheelchairman
04-11-2007, 03:08 PM
Pretty funny considering it's posted on an internet forum.

Are you trying to protect his privacy?

Jebus
04-11-2007, 10:39 PM
Why would you report him? That would be just as ridiculous as reporting some guy for spamming your forum. Email providers will eventually catch it and simply mark it as spam and move it to the spam folder next time someone gets it. I've gotten a bunch and I usually just reply with "Sorry, my bank account is closed due to aids" and move on. No big deal. Either way, the people who send them usually do live in Nigeria and there's not much an ISP could do.

Also, I've read some hilarious stories of people going along with it for weeks and wasting scammer's time.

Professor Chaos
04-11-2007, 10:44 PM
"Sorry, my bank account is closed due to aids"

... <3

Harnum
04-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Are you trying to protect his privacy?

Nah, just thought it was funny considering he said keep it private.