PDA

View Full Version : This is hard for me to post...

Mota Boy
04-11-2007, 11:13 AM
...but I figure I should be the one to announce it, since 1) this is the right forum and 2) it does somewhat pertain to me.

Apparently, about a week and a half ago, the admins got a complaint about moderator "abuses of power" and "cliquishness" and decided to investigate. Pouring over the various complaints they've received against us in the past and, it would seem, found enough to make them "concerned".

Really, I know all this because I, along with the other moderators, received an e-mail from Liberation Media yesterday detailing their concerns and "solutions". Interestingly, the "recent moderator abuses that have come to light" include our modbannings, such as those for EROS, Dain and LoDaT, our "incidents of institutionalized racism", with specific mention of our treatment of Turkish fans and jokes about Jews and minorities and, lastly, our overall level of cliquishness. Less important were several other "minor incidents", though those factored in to the ultimate decision.

For all the above reasons, the administrators have decided to have a "vote of confidence" for the moderators, or, in other words, new moderator elections. Open to the entire board (though most of the old mods will automatically be on the ballot), the process should start in a few days and be finalized by June.

Oh, interestingly enough, it appears that the two people singled out for mod abuses related to cliquishness are 1565 and I; for those of y'all not keeping track, Sarah pissed off "TheOldMark" for deleting one of his threads (an act that, in my own humble opinion, was perfectly justified; for my part, I closed his topic in a way that ensured I (who, in a sense, was representing the moderators), would get the last laugh while also using my mod powers to edit some of his posts (now corrected) to insult him in a rather juvenile fashion. Lastly, though there was no specific mention of those incidents, for some reason 1565 and I appear to represent the gravest abuses of the mods (it appears Mark really does have some "connections" after all), which is why it appears we will be the only members of the board barred from running in the new elections. Since ultimately the band and the admins run this board, there's really nothing to say other than it's been a pleasure running this little backwater of the forum and that I'd strongly urge you all to vote for the current mods, for I have the utmost confidence that they will continue to do just an excellent job in the future as they have in the past.

Mannen som blev en gris
04-11-2007, 12:10 PM
Wait, I think you're 10 days late...

... oh wait.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised to be honest. The "modbannings" shouldn't be a reason though, since, what the hell are you supposed to do when you have people spamming the boards and the admin obviously doesn't do anything about it?

But, like I said, I'm not really surprised. GG though.

ZagmenO
04-11-2007, 01:56 PM
*Sings*

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! SWEET VICTORYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

T-6005
04-11-2007, 02:01 PM
It's too bad it came to this - I for one thought you guys were doing a thoroughly admirable job.

XYlophonetreeZ
04-11-2007, 02:14 PM
Sarah pissed off "TheOldMark" for deleting one of his threads (an act that, in my own humble opinion, was perfectly justified; for my part, I closed his topic in a way that ensured I (who, in a sense, was representing the moderators), would get the last laugh while also using my mod powers to edit some of his posts (now corrected) to insult him in a rather juvenile fashion. Lastly, though there was no specific mention of those incidents, for some reason 1565 and I appear to represent the gravest abuses of the mods (it appears Mark really does have some "connections" after all), which is why it appears we will be the only members of the board barred from running in the new elections.

I find it difficult to believe that anybody, regardless of prior loyalties and connections, who has thoroughly investigated this situation, could not find Mark's douchebaggery incredibly obvious. Someone like Oxygene, maybe, but for there to actually be multiple people who are in charge of the boards' maintenance to wind up on his side, reeks of either favoritism or else a level of collective idiocy that is frankly terrifying. I would like to see some of the admins reply to this thread.

Secondly, Mark posted a private e-mail from Dexter Fucking Holland on the boards. If that is not a direct breach of BBS policy then I don't know what is. Dexter even felt it worthwhile to make his second post in the history of this BBS in order to express displeasure with Mark's actions. Mark has no credibility to do any of this.

Kitten
04-11-2007, 02:40 PM
That is really sad to hear, you and Sarah did an awesome job moderating.
All it takes is one apple to ruin the bunch.

WebDudette
04-11-2007, 03:09 PM
That is ridiculous. I can't say that I especially like 1565 but I think she was doing a phenomenal job, as were you. I don't even want to think of who the new moderators may be.

SkunkIt
04-11-2007, 04:10 PM
That suck cause you guys were doing a good job, but since you're not gonna be a mod anymore, can you quickly ban zagmenO, along with a few other morons that post here?

This also proves that the admins just run the board and don't really know what's going on. We should do a protest of some kind. I say, we all just keep suggesting you and 1565, saying to make you guys mods again or perhaps a petition thread?

Kitten
04-11-2007, 04:15 PM
How about we just write letters to the admins asking them to be included in the voting?

SkunkIt
04-11-2007, 04:18 PM
Petiton thread for Mota Boy and 1565:

http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28920

nieh
04-11-2007, 04:37 PM
include our modbannings, such as those for EROS, Dain and LoDaT

Didn't most of them end up getting ACTUALLY banned at some point? Why is there an issue with modbanning when someone that got banned can just make a new account and spam just as bad? Zagmen, Eros and Lodat all deserved bannings (I don't remember Dain ever being bad enough that he would warrant something like that but I'll take yours and everyone else's word for it). That's not to say some of the spammers haven't ended up getting better, just that their behavior before totally justified banning them.

No matter who the mods are, if they do their job right there's always going to be people who complain about them.

Lodat225
04-11-2007, 08:17 PM
I don't even know how to report you guys so don't blame me in your little mod banning.

Also, i don't think there should be a new "election" because the same people would get voted. It's a waste of time.

goonadie1day
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Personally i have no problem with Mota, so in my opinion, he should be allowed to stay on.

1565 has been exceptionally helpful to me! When i first posted here on the LJ thread and all the stuff with my picture happend, it was 1565 who i asked to have it removed... if she was being cliquey (she could of just told me to go fuck myself...) Anyhow that is not what happend she told me which mod i could talk to, and my issue was resolved.

I find this completely moronic. Firstly, you are taking away a perfectly good mods' powers, because an idiot had to whine??? Thats outlandish and it makes me angry. I want you all to prove how she has not done her job here???

Secondly, why don't you all ban Mark?

And we all know that he is the one who did it, because of what he is the only one that has a complaint about either one! Further more, he told JN he would stop posting if he relinquished his mod powers.

I say you ban TheOldMark... and everyones problems will be solved!

Sunny
04-12-2007, 06:59 AM
you have got to be kidding me. out of all the mods, you and sarah accused of "cliquishness"? that's fucking hysterical.

Sinister
04-12-2007, 07:15 AM
A quiet majority (us who like what you and Sarah have been doing, but don't feel like it needs to be mentioned) always gets outpowered by a rioting loud minority (TheOldMark and similar worthless posters who bitch and whine when you tell them they are worthless in their face). Not that much of a surprise.

I should have been praising all along, so I'll say it now. You both have been doing an excellent job and I doubt whoever takes your place will be as good, assuming everyone else remains - if they don't, the whole BBS is going downhill for sure.

Also, if I understood well, a "modbanning" means deleting anything from a specific member on sight ?

If that's the case, I call on everyone here to put TheOldMark and any other fucktards in their ignore list, which will have the same effect apart from the fact the members won't have anyone to whine about. Well in this case perhaps they'd whine about me for suggesting it, but I can always make a new account if this gets me into too much shit, which it shouldn't.

Yeah, longish post but there was a lot to say.

Harnum
04-12-2007, 08:30 AM
That's sad! You guys are great mods. I hate to see you go. Hopefully you still post.

Vera
04-12-2007, 09:37 AM
you have got to be kidding me. out of all the mods, you and sarah accused of "cliquishness"? that's fucking hysterical.

Are you calling the rest of us cliquish?

Though I absolutely agree. This is fucking tragic.

Whiplash
04-12-2007, 09:43 AM
This is bullshit.
Why the hell should they be banned from the elections, even more so why the hell should there even be elections? It just doesn't make any sense what so ever.

Great Mike
04-12-2007, 10:19 AM
I demand someone to bring EROS back.

Mota Boy
04-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Aw guys, I'm really appreciative of your outpouring of support (thanks, Vlad and Per). The tide's against us, though, so I don't know how successful you'll be. Really, it seems like Mark (and apparently Oxygene) have powerful friends, as
I just got another e-mail today about how people associated with the band and Liberation Media felt that we weren't doing a good job of representing the site.

For a while now they've received complaints about racism and disrespect of The Offspring on the board and the feel it's harmful to the band. They want Mark and Oxygene, as older members and "long-time friends of the band", to help Liberation Media and be given a stronger role on the board, probably as mods. So that, with them more directly representing the band, we can help make this a more civil place for fans.

I know we've had a good run of anarchy here. I love that aspect of the site and I <3 y'all, but I don't know if I want to stay around as a mod after all this. Because of the general politics and a new drive to enforce PC rules, which The Offspring, as a punk band, never were about. I don't do hypocrisy. The general Orwellian tone of this ordeal has really put me off, and I think it's a whole lot of BS. It seems like the admins are also targeting Ricardo (yes, our own Rico Suave) because Mark thinks he's also too power-hungry. This ain't for me.

HeadAroundU
04-12-2007, 10:39 AM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/HeadAroundU/mark17_pt2.jpg

T-6005
04-12-2007, 10:42 AM
I wish I had some form of coherent argument to put forward about this, but I'm just left thinking how absolutely retarded it all is.

Nina
04-12-2007, 10:52 AM
They want Mark and Oxygene, as older members and "long-time friends of the band", to help Liberation Media and be given a stronger role on the board, probably as mods.

Gross. I thought we were out of high school. Their methods are absolutely inacceptable.

ZagmenO
04-12-2007, 10:58 AM
I haven't seen Oxygene in such a long time. I didn't think he was even paying attention to the site at all! I'm just glad he and Mark did something about some of the mods.

In all honesty, Mota, I don't think you're that bad of a mod, but there was room for improvement. 1565 flew off the handle way too much, and JN should've left a long time ago. Those are my opinions.

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2007, 11:01 AM
You're only saying that 'cause you don't like me. I only moderate one forum, but I did a damn good job on it. In other forums I don't even have mod powers. But whatever, the administration has spoken on this issue, I'm gonna be gone. Fucking hell.

HeadAroundU
04-12-2007, 11:02 AM
I haven't seen Oxygene in such a long time. I didn't think he was even paying attention to the site at all! I'm just glad he and Mark did something about some of the mods.

In all honesty, Mota, I don't think you're that bad of a mod, but there was room for improvement. 1565 flew off the handle way too much, and JN should've left a long time ago. Those are my opinions.
Just fucking die.

Nina
04-12-2007, 11:03 AM
WHAT? You too? (how did I miss that?)
wtf, seriously. This is starting to make me angry. It's not the end of the world, but it's beyond me how things change just because 4/5 people complain, while everybody else who has a sane mind will agree that none of this is necessary.

ZagmenO
04-12-2007, 11:08 AM
You're only saying that 'cause you don't like me. I only moderate one forum, but I did a damn good job on it. In other forums I don't even have mod powers. But whatever, the administration has spoken on this issue, I'm gonna be gone. Fucking hell.

I never posted a whole lot in other bands, so I don't know whether or not you did a good job in there, but following someone from thread to thread making tasteless jokes about his/her mom and all that isn't exactly good modsmanship. It's a shame this has to happen to you guys, but you deserve it. I wasn't even in on this whole thing like you said I was in the petition thread. And who knows? You might even be voted back in! If I'm correct, it's only mota and 1565 who aren't gonna be on the ballot.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 11:08 AM
A few things:

If Mark mods the GOD, I will no longer post there.

If Oxygene mods ANYTHING, I will no longer post there.

I will vote for Ricky again for mod. You're not out of the running, so you can get back in. I think Ricky does a damn good job in his forum, and not just cause he's hawt. Zagmen, just because you don't like Ricky doesn't mean he's a bad mod. That's just stupid.

And Mark and Oxygene are totally high school brats. "Wahhhh, the mods deleted my posts! Do something, mommy!" Good lord.

ZagmenO
04-12-2007, 11:09 AM
Just fucking die.

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I think you got someone to fill in for ya, JN!

ZagmenO
04-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Zagmen, just because you don't like Ricky doesn't mean he's a bad mod. That's just stupid.

Uh, read my post more carefully. He went around starting flame wars was what I was getting at.

HeadAroundU
04-12-2007, 11:12 AM
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I think you got someone to fill in for ya, JN!
Die........

Nina
04-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Uh, read my post more carefully. He went around starting flame wars was what I was getting at.

for god's sake, STOP CRYING.

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2007, 11:15 AM

I'm not a mod in those forums, so it doesn't matter if all that is good "modmanship" or not. I'm only a mod in one forum. Nice try, asshole.

It's prolly your fault I'm gone too, asshole.

ZagmenO
04-12-2007, 11:15 AM
for god's sake, STOP CRYING.

I cannot stop these tears of joy.

As I said before, I did not participate in getting rid of you guys. Just ask Mota since he seems to know mostly what's going on.

Nina
04-12-2007, 11:16 AM
As Ricky pointed out, as a regular member he can post whatever he wants. You're ridiculous.

ZagmenO
04-12-2007, 11:18 AM
As Ricky pointed out, as a regular member he can post whatever he wants. You're ridiculous.

That's not what the admins seem to think. ;)

Rag Doll
04-12-2007, 11:18 AM

if that's the case.....ohjesus. =\

Llamas
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM

The admins aren't booting him. He'll get voted back in because he's a great mod. So you're wrong.

Nina
04-12-2007, 11:19 AM

quoted for truth, and I'll find the admins ignorant if they dont read up what some people claim before they make any further decisions.

wheelchairman
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Ironically, it was me who deleted a whole lot of Zagmeno spam in the Other Bands forum. Because you know, it is a topical forum....

RickyCrack
04-12-2007, 11:21 AM
If you think I spam now, just wait and see if Mark and Oxygene get admins.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 11:22 AM

oh <333333333

HeadAroundU
04-12-2007, 11:23 AM
Prepare for the hell. ;)

Paint_It_Black
04-12-2007, 11:38 AM
This isn't really surprising, in some ways.

For a while now they've received complaints about racism and disrespect of The Offspring on the board and the feel it's harmful to the band.

I always wondered if something like this would become an issue.

Whiplash
04-12-2007, 11:49 AM

O hell yea, I second this to the fullest.

Paint_It_Black
04-12-2007, 12:29 PM
It really is quite outrageous the stuff that goes on around here. There probably should be new elections to make sure the majority are happy.

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 12:45 PM
This might surprise you, but I, for one, will be supporting TheRealMark and Oxygene in those elections. I've suffered under the iron hand of the fascist mods for too long, pretending to like you, playing nice with the others, but I've been waiting for this day for years. As such I've fowarded to the admin evidence of mod-abuse I've been compiling for over two years now, including the ip numbers the mods made available to the rest of the board, (I copied them from the modforum when I stepped in as temporary moderator during the Amsterdam meetup, let's see you try and prove you didn't distribute them, faggots), evidence of sexual harrassment and coersion, (every single flirtation ever made by a moderator, taken completely out of context, way to look like perverted sex fiends, faggots) as well as extreme racism and discrimination (every little joke ever made, sans context. Bet you don't think that "Claibe/Ricky is a nigger" joke is funny anymore, do you faggots?).

Naturally I'll be editing this post before the admins check this thread out, but I just thought you should all know I've been waiting for this chance for a long, long time, and with the old crowd out I don't have to fake liking you anymore. Viva la revolucione.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 12:49 PM
It took me a while to realize this is for the best. Sin, I never really cared that much for you as a poster, but wow. I'm actually really glad you did this. I'm surprised it was you, but not at the same time. This board could use a good clean-up, and maybe new mods would bring that.

Paint_It_Black
04-12-2007, 12:52 PM
This might surprise you, but I, for one, will be supporting TheRealMark and Oxygene in those elections.

Not just "for one". I'm with you on this.

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Trust me, there's no way any of the old mods are staying after the admins get my email.

Yeah bitches, you got backstabbed by the best. How does it feel? Two motherfucking years in the making, and none of you ever saw it coming.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 12:58 PM
Trust me, there's no way any of the old mods are staying after the admins get my email.

Yeah bitches, you got backstabbed by the best. How does it feel? Two motherfucking years in the making, and none of you ever saw it coming.

You got dirt on ALL OF THEM?? Damn, you're good. I wonder who will get voted in, besides Zag and Mark.

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 01:00 PM
I'll send Oxy a reccomendation for you, since we all seem to be on the same team.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Oh sweet, so you have the hookup with the admins, too? Or just oxy?

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Just Oxy, I wish I had an in with the admin. But with this coup I'm a little closer.

Paint_It_Black
04-12-2007, 01:05 PM
I don't think I'd deserve to be a mod. Only those who fought the good fight really deserve it in my opinion. I sucked up to the old mods too much :(

wheelchairman
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
I don't think I'd deserve to be a mod. Only those who fought the good fight really deserve it in my opinion. I sucked up to the old mods too much :(

Qvisling scum. :(

HornyPope
04-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Oxy is a really understanding guy, though. There's a reason he's down with the band. Mark was like phoning Dexter every day trying to get the entire mod squad banned, but it was Oxy who decided that only two moderators take the fall and we hush this whole business down.

I'm temped to just bite my lip and admit I was bested, but part of me wants to fight the unfair verdict. Sarah doesn't deserve this. She's a huge part of our moderators team, and despite her wrong stance on abortion, she's a real intelligent person. Plus she has a BA. That's qualifaction to moderate the forums right there. Mota? Pfff, he's like in 2nd year of political science or something lol. Seriously dude, just re-apply when you gratuate or something.

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Watch your tongue, commie, or I'll tell Maartje your little secret as well as the admins.

it was Oxy who decided that only two moderators take the fall and we hush this whole business down.

Let's see if the admins agree when they get my email. Remember that time you hacked the old boards and were acting as moderator without permission? You'll be lucky if you're not permabanned by the end of this, Jew.

HornyPope
04-12-2007, 01:38 PM
Say what you want. I'll have the last laughs when Mark and Oxy get fed up with you too and try and remove you from moderating position.

Not Ozymandias
04-12-2007, 01:45 PM
I hope you aren't even entertaining the notion of taking this laying down. Mark and Oxygene are among the least popular members on the entire boards and have horrible attitudes and personalities. Any poll or survey of all the board members would make that clear.
The people running this place should be made aware of this.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 01:49 PM
It doesn't matter, though. After what Sin has dug up, it's inevitable. how can you support the mods with the evidence Sin found?

nieh
04-12-2007, 02:01 PM
For a while now they've received complaints about racism and disrespect of The Offspring on the board and the feel it's harmful to the band. They want Mark and Oxygene, as older members and "long-time friends of the band", to help Liberation Media and be given a stronger role on the board, probably as mods.

How is Mark going to do anything for the site? Up until a few weeks ago he only made a couple posts a month, if that. If the admin wants to include him in the new poll that'd be just peachy, but to automatically assign him some sort of duty in this community simply because he knows the band seems stupid. He's barely been a part of this community for years now so why should he be given any control over it?

Little_Miss_1565
04-12-2007, 02:03 PM
Aping petty retarded insecurities looks foolish on outside limits, son.

wheelchairman
04-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Also, please realize I'd love some foresight on ol' Little_Miss_1565's sentence.

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 02:07 PM
Oh, interestingly enough, it appears that the two people singled out for mod abuses related to cliquishness are 1565 and I; for those of y'all not keeping track, Sarah pissed off "TheOldMark" for deleting one of his threads (an act that, in my own humble opinion, was perfectly justified; for my part, I closed his topic in a way that ensured I (who, in a sense, was representing the moderators), would get the last laugh while also using my mod powers to edit some of his posts (now corrected) to insult him in a rather juvenile fashion. Lastly, though there was no specific mention of those incidents, for some reason 1565 and I appear to represent the gravest abuses of the mods (it appears Mark really does have some "connections" after all), which is why it appears we will be the only members of the board barred from running in the new elections. Since ultimately the band and the admins run this board, there's really nothing to say other than it's been a pleasure running this little backwater of the forum and that I'd strongly urge you all to vote for the current mods, for I have the utmost confidence that they will continue to do just an excellent job in the future as they have in the past.

Well, actually, I never posted a complaint to management or the admins, or anyone else for that matter. (even though I hinted I might, I bluffed) All my complaints were posted and discussed here. That is the honest truth.

I assume (as I honestly hoped) that the right people 'above' the "moderators" would sift through their posts and see that they were being unfair. It is obvious that Dexter Holland himself viewed and responded to the obscene actions of the moderators. Although, they turned it around to say he was objecting to me. Nice try guys. Hate to say I told you so.

I actually dont remember having any beef with MotaBoy. It was mostly JN and 1565 who were the most aggressive. He responded to and closed one of my posts. I would have loved to responded but oh well. Unfair yes but in the sceme and context of things, no biggie.

I'd like to say that this revelation is well deserved. You can not run, moderate, and represent this board thinking you can do and say whatever you want. Moderators frequently objected saying that they had no rules to follow and could do anything they wanted. That was quoted. Admins probably saw that. Checkmate.

In the end, it will not matter. Old mods will rerun and that will be that. Afterall, who could possibly qualify for a position better than someone whos done it for years. If you remember, we never had mods 5-10 years ago. But perhaps they will proceed a little smarter, and under a more watchful eye.

Little_Miss_1565
04-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Actually, possible reactions indicating litigiousness foreshadow outrageous oafish limelighters silliness.

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 02:16 PM
They want Mark and Oxygene, as older members and "long-time friends of the band", to help Liberation Media and be given a stronger role on the board, probably as mods. So that, with them more directly representing the band, we can help make this a more civil place for fans.

Did they mention me specifically? Because I have not been contacted by Liberation Media, ever. If they want me to moderate, I would like to hear from them directly. I am not going to assume any position without someone's support and encouragement.

nieh
04-12-2007, 02:16 PM
Actually, possible reactions indicating litigiousness foreshadow outrageous oafish limelighters silliness.

This is why you win at Scrabble.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Ah, perhaps (the) real instigators look foolish or only lackluster. Seriously.

RickyCrack
04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
fuck, this shit's for real.

anybody wanna move with me to incl-cup?

Little_Miss_1565
04-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Actuaries point repeatedly in locations fortuitously on official looking statements.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 02:25 PM
fuck, this shit's for real.

anybody wanna move with me to incl-cup?
I wanna move newhere wit u, babe.

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 02:25 PM
I was joking too! I don't really hate you guys. Group hug?

Little_Miss_1565
04-12-2007, 02:31 PM
I was joking too! I don't really hate you guys. Group hug?

Acting pretty retarded in leading for others' outrage looks stupid.

HornyPope
04-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I <3 BOOBS.

Your boobs, Sarachka.

Little_Miss_1565
04-12-2007, 02:39 PM
Apetit plump ripe illustrious looking shakin' funbags out on Llama's shell.

wheelchairman
04-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Apple plum raisins insects lentils fruit orange octagon leak shrimp.

It's clever when it makes sense, otherwise it's just pointless...

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 02:58 PM

Are pretentious rurals inept like fuckwits on organising legitimate sentences? Acronymic presentations rarely inhibit legitimate formation of ordered literal substance.

edit ; you are a rural, right Sarah?

HeadAroundU
04-12-2007, 03:07 PM
This is hard for me to resign.....from the petition thread. :( :(

T-6005
04-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Foolishly addlebrained retards know nothing except lifting logs.

sKratch
04-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Are people really indeed lost, forgetting or otherwise lacking smarts?

Speakeasy
04-12-2007, 04:50 PM
This might surprise you, but I, for one, will be supporting TheRealMark and Oxygene in those elections. I've suffered under the iron hand of the fascist mods for too long, pretending to like you, playing nice with the others, but I've been waiting for this day for years. As such I've fowarded to the admin evidence of mod-abuse I've been compiling for over two years now, including the ip numbers the mods made available to the rest of the board, (I copied them from the modforum when I stepped in as temporary moderator during the Amsterdam meetup, let's see you try and prove you didn't distribute them, faggots), evidence of sexual harrassment and coersion, (every single flirtation ever made by a moderator, taken completely out of context, way to look like perverted sex fiends, faggots) as well as extreme racism and discrimination (every little joke ever made, sans context. Bet you don't think that "Claibe/Ricky is a nigger" joke is funny anymore, do you faggots?).

Naturally I'll be editing this post before the admins check this thread out, but I just thought you should all know I've been waiting for this chance for a long, long time, and with the old crowd out I don't have to fake liking you anymore. Viva la revolucione.

What a fucktard. Keep fighting the good fight against every problem as you see it on a forum for some shitty band's website and complaining about the world in hypocrisy like anyone cares.

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 06:01 PM
I hope you aren't even entertaining the notion of taking this laying down. Mark and Oxygene are among the least popular members on the entire boards and have horrible attitudes and personalities. Any poll or survey of all the board members would make that clear.
The people running this place should be made aware of this.

we are arguably the two biggest offspring fans on the planet. naturally, you hate us.

RickyCrack
04-12-2007, 06:08 PM
we are arguably the two biggest offspring fans on the planet. naturally, you hate us.

Whatever, just don't be an ass during the mod elections.

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 06:17 PM

i really dont think id win if this is like some sort of democracy. unless LM wants an orderly bbs and appoints me i dont think youll see a change.

Harnum
04-12-2007, 06:18 PM
^ I second this. Old mods were best ever. I'm not good with change. It will be real akward(sp?) around here with new mods I think.

RickyCrack
04-12-2007, 06:22 PM
i really dont think id win if this is like some sort of democracy. unless LM wants an orderly bbs and appoints me i dont think youll see a change.

according to mota, you've already got a spot, dick.

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 06:38 PM
^ I second this. Old mods were best ever. I'm not good with change. It will be real akward(sp?) around here with new mods I think.
do you know what they call people afraid of change? Republicans.

according to mota, you've already got a spot, dick.

Mota nor Liberation Media have contacted me about this. strange they would give me the job without even asking me if I wanted it.

wheelchairman
04-12-2007, 06:41 PM
There is no possible way you could've gotten a BS...

Sin Studly
04-12-2007, 06:44 PM

Yeah, because the entire Republican movement was founded on keeping things exactly the way they were, resisting social change, and keeping the monarchy in place. At least somebody here knows his history.

Harnum
04-12-2007, 06:45 PM
That was gay. Either way, my point was why replace someone who has been doing their job for 3 or 4 years and been doing it very well? Who else will know how to moderate around here as well as them.

Yeah, because the entire Republican movement was founded on keeping things exactly the way they were, resisting social change, and keeping the monarchy in place. At least somebody here knows his history.
Too bad I know absolutely no history... I just called that gay and stated my point. Fail... =[

RickyCrack
04-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Abraham Lincoln was the first republican (i think.)

0r4ng3
04-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Yeah, it's not like they freed the slaves or anything.

For future reference, Mark, you were probably thinking of "conservatives", which isn't always synonymous with Republican.

Harnum
04-12-2007, 07:08 PM
I hate not knowing history...

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Yeah, it's not like they freed the slaves or anything.

For future reference, Mark, you were probably thinking of "conservatives", which isn't always synonymous with Republican.

usually. way to call me out on a detail so minor, its not even a detail. *claps*

Harnum
04-12-2007, 07:17 PM
usually. way to call me out on a detail so minor, its not even a detail. *claps*

Way to call you out on a DETAIL so minor it's not a DETAIL?

/Contradicting yourself

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2007, 07:49 PM
Wait, what the fuck? How is the difference betweem conservative and Republican a minor one? That makes no sense at all.

Not Ozymandias
04-12-2007, 08:08 PM
Yes, that must be it. It has nothing to do with your horrible personalities.

TheOldMark
04-12-2007, 08:19 PM
Wait, what the fuck? How is the difference betweem conservative and Republican a minor one? That makes no sense at all.

do you even know the difference? wikipedia that shit. conservatives are republicans. there are different levels obviously. but a person displaying the attributes i described would fall under the category of both.

way to disect my jokes

JohnnyNemesis
04-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Ever notice that when I say something, you ask if I know if what I just said was true?

You're a fucking idiot.

sKratch
04-12-2007, 09:43 PM
What the faggot gay is going on in this thread?

The words in THIS post don't stand for anything special.

HornyPope
04-12-2007, 10:28 PM
We need like "add this thread to favourites" feature. Well, subscribing works, I guess. Then you can always find it in your CP.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 01:12 AM
The words in THIS post don't stand for anything special.

A promotion relegated in love for OldMark ostensibly lives strong.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 05:18 AM
do you even know the difference? wikipedia that shit. conservatives are republicans. there are different levels obviously. but a person displaying the attributes i described would fall under the category of both.

lol, Republicans are so conservative. Remember that time they were so afraid of change that they didn't storm the Versailles and guillotine the royal family? Or the time they didn't fight under Cromwell and hamstring the English monarchy? Lolz, and what about all those Republicans in Ireland. They're so afraid of change they want Ulster to stay British, amirite?

Vera
04-13-2007, 05:56 AM

way to disect my jokes

Anime=manga.

Seriously, though, even if you "wikipedia that shit", just because Republicans are conservative (or rather, generally more conservative than Dems - there can be conservative Dems, too), doesn't mean conservatives ARE Republicans.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 06:16 AM
Actually, if you wikipedia that shit...

Republicanism is the ideology of governing a nation as a republic, with an emphasis on liberty, rule by the people, and the civic virtue practiced by citizens. Republicanism always stands in opposition to aristocracy, oligarchy and dictatorship. More broadly, it refers to a political system that protects liberty, especially by incorporating a rule of law that cannot be arbitrarily ignored by the government.

Great Mike
04-13-2007, 06:24 AM
The discussion is pretty silly, considering that are the parties their selves who choose their names. Where I'm from the republicans are the most left wing ones and the single party self called democratic is slightly right winged.

Vera
04-13-2007, 06:29 AM
Actually, if you wikipedia that shit...

Well, you get to this page: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican

Where we can assume the most likely "Republican" Mark is talking about would be: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_%28United_States%29

TheOldMark
04-13-2007, 06:48 AM
lol, Republicans are so conservative. Remember that time they were so afraid of change that they didn't storm the Versailles and guillotine the royal family? Or the time they didn't fight under Cromwell and hamstring the English monarchy? Lolz, and what about all those Republicans in Ireland. They're so afraid of change they want Ulster to stay British, amirite?

I was refering to US Republicans.

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 06:52 AM
Then you are ignoring things like Neo-conservatives. Neo-liberals. The Christian right. That McCain weirdo. Ordinary conservatives. Moderates.

I mean perhaps it would've been better for you to have a BA, then you would at least not be such an idiot in these aspects.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 07:18 AM

Ah right, the US Republican Party that apparantly gives membership to anyone who supports the old moderators on the offspring forums? Those Republicans?

Harnum
04-13-2007, 07:33 AM
I'm Canadian.

TheOldMark
04-13-2007, 08:05 AM
Then you are ignoring things like Neo-conservatives. Neo-liberals. The Christian right. That McCain weirdo. Ordinary conservatives. Moderates.

I mean perhaps it would've been better for you to have a BA, then you would at least not be such an idiot in these aspects.

if i were a moderator i would warn you to stay on topic and then delete your posts. I said there were different levels of conservatives, you aparently missed that.

Little_Miss_1565
04-13-2007, 08:06 AM
A promotion relegated in love for OldMark ostensibly lives strong.

Acting pretty retarded in leading for others' outrage looks stupid.

Apple plum raisins insects lentils fruit orange octagon leak shrimp.

Are pretentious rurals inept like fuckwits on organising legitimate sentences? Acronymic presentations rarely inhibit legitimate formation of ordered literal substance.

edit ; you are a rural, right Sarah?

Are people really indeed lost, forgetting or otherwise lacking smarts?

Please tell me someone gets this. Please.

T-6005
04-13-2007, 08:33 AM
Foolishly addlebrained retards know nothing except lifting logs.

Ingrates generally eat totally innocent tidbits.

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 08:43 AM
if i were a moderator i would warn you to stay on topic and then delete your posts. I said there were different levels of conservatives, you aparently missed that.

Those aren't levels you retard. This is oranges and pears.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 08:44 AM
I said there were different levels of conservatives, you aparently missed that.

You also said that they were all Republicans. He didn't miss that. Idiot.

ZagmenO
04-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Does anyone know when the voting commences?

HeadAroundU
04-13-2007, 08:57 AM
April Fools' Day or All Fools' Day, though not a holiday in its own right, is a notable day celebrated in many countries on April 1. The day is marked by the commission of hoaxes and other practical jokes of varying sophistication on friends, enemies and neighbours, or sending them on fools' errands, the aim of which is to embarrass the gullible. In some countries, April Fools' jokes (also called "April Fools") are only made before noon on 1 April.[1] It is also widely celebrated on the Internet.
Well, I approve of this thread and all the side effects it has caused but I just can't accept that it wasn't done on 1st April. :(

The 1 April 1946 Aleutian Island earthquake tsunami that killed 165 people on Hawaii and Alaska resulted in the creation of a tsunami warning system (specifically the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre), established in 1949 for Pacific Ocean area countries. The tsunami in question is known in Hawaii as the "April Fools' Day Tsunami" due to people drowning due to thinking the warnings were an April Fools' prank.
That's how it is supposed to be.

0r4ng3
04-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Interesting. Deny only nobody to get ecstatic tomorrow, inevitably true.

Edit: Goddamn I suck at this.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 10:01 AM
Does anyone know when the voting commences?

You are such a fucking idiot.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 10:47 AM
I don't get it.

Sarah pwned me for acting like an idiot, I pwned Sarah back for not making good enough sentences, and in turn got pwned by sKratch because he's a big meanie asshole. Per basically pwned himself by being a dumbfuck who can't comprehend big words.

I think.

Little_Miss_1565
04-13-2007, 10:50 AM
Sarah pwned me for acting like an idiot, I pwned Sarah back for not making good enough sentences, and in turn got pwned by sKratch because he's a big meanie asshole. Per basically pwned himself by being a dumbfuck who can't comprehend big words.

I think.

The circle of pwnage is like the snake what eats its tail.

0r4ng3
04-13-2007, 11:17 AM
Is anyone else starting to read every single post carefully, looking for hidden acronyms? I seem to be doing it without thinking about it now. This BBS is infecting my brain.

Harnum
04-13-2007, 11:17 AM
^ Guilty...

EDIT: I also love this for some reason!

I think.

Vera
04-13-2007, 11:23 AM
I read that post, then replace every "pwned" with "fucked" and well, it's a party in my head right now.

Harnum
04-13-2007, 11:24 AM
Ooh. I don't know what to think after reading it that way.. :(

ZagmenO
04-13-2007, 02:24 PM
I finally get that big worded acronym thing, now. I'm not gonna lie, that's clever!

Thomas
04-14-2007, 05:59 PM
This thread accomplished two things as I see it.

One, it made ZagmenO and TheOldMark look like even bigger assholes.

and

Two, confuse the living fuck out of me and make me feel completely retarded.

Stupid acronyms...

sKratch
04-15-2007, 01:35 PM
The circle of pwn is too difficult for me to grasp right now....

TheOldMark
04-17-2007, 09:52 AM
This thread accomplished two things as I see it.

One, it made ZagmenO and TheOldMark look like even bigger assholes.

you got pranked by a mod who made up a story to blame me for his own faults. how does this make me the asshole?

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 10:08 AM
you got pranked by a mod who made up a story to blame me for his own faults. how does this make me the asshole?

Hmm and what faults is he blaming you for?

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2007, 10:14 AM

You got pranked worse than anyone, genius. And we don't have any huge faults as far as this board goes; don't forget, the administration has shown us their appreciation often (funny how you desperately ignore that).

JoY
04-17-2007, 10:34 AM
Mark, if you still think he tried to BLAME something on you & that there's anything he could blame you for, then you apparently still haven't got the point; the joke's on you. still. or again. no, still.

Oxygene
04-17-2007, 12:58 PM
Good lord what a big surprise.. I don't even look in the direction of the thing, and suddenly I'm blamed for god knows what.
First off: I don't think I had anything to do with this mishap (definatly not directly) I didn't email liberation media, or the band, or anyone else for that matter. I did mention to mike _911 that he should take a look at whats going on how the board is full of racists and stuff, but that was more in a LOL context, and I doubt he even took the time to look. But what's even more important is I don't think 1565 is a bad mod, and I don't even really know who the fuck mota boy is, nor do I care. I never had a run in with anyone here as a mod, I don't think I've had any of my posts deleted or gotten a threat to delete. Can some mods back me up on this one if it's true?
Second: what the fuck did you guys expect to happen? This board is full of pissed off dumb racists fucks who post whatever they want whenever they want unmoderated. Did you guys think the band (remember it's their bbs not yours) would've been totally OK with that if they knew?
Third: noone has contacted me about being a mod, and if they did I'd probably decline anyway, who the hell wants to spend hours on end making sure your ritalin deprived simple minds don't go posting something way out of line?

For what it's worth I'm glad some of the dumbfucks here got really pissed off about this thing, but that's about it.. as for the cliquesh or however you spell it thing.. it's true, this place is waaay too inbred (sp) and the problem is that it isn't even inbred with offspring fans, but a bunch of underdeveloped halfassed nitwits, who at one point were offspring fans, and posted here, and got stuck because they had nowhere else to go socialize...

by the way: how the hell did I get mixed up into this in the first place? did someone take an "educated" guess or what?

0r4ng3
04-17-2007, 01:00 PM
Before everyone chimes in to call you a "fucking idiot": It was all a (late) April Fool's joke.

Oxygene
04-17-2007, 01:03 PM
Good lord what a big surprise.. I don't even look in the direction of the thing, and suddenly I'm blamed for god knows what.
First off: I don't think I had anything to do with this mishap (definatly not directly) I didn't email liberation media, or the band, or anyone else for that matter. I did mention to mike _911 that he should take a look at whats going on how the board is full of racists and stuff, but that was more in a LOL context, and I doubt he even took the time to look. But what's even more important is I don't think 1565 is a bad mod, and I don't even really know who the fuck mota boy is, nor do I care. I never had a run in with anyone here as a mod, I don't think I've had any of my posts deleted or gotten a threat to delete. Can some mods back me up on this one if it's true?
Second: what the fuck did you guys expect to happen? This board is full of pissed off dumb racists fucks who post whatever they want whenever they want unmoderated. Did you guys think the band (remember it's their bbs not yours) would've been totally OK with that if they knew?
Third: noone has contacted me about being a mod, and if they did I'd probably decline anyway, who the hell wants to spend hours on end making sure your ritalin deprived simple minds don't go posting something way out of line?

For what it's worth I'm glad some of the dumbfucks here got really pissed off about this thing, but that's about it.. as for the cliquesh or however you spell it thing.. it's true, this place is waaay too inbred (sp) and the problem is that it isn't even inbred with offspring fans, but a bunch of underdeveloped halfassed nitwits, who at one point were offspring fans, and posted here, and got stuck because they had nowhere else to go socialize...

by the way: how the hell did I get mixed up into this in the first place? did someone take an "educated" guess or what?

edit:
hm.. after taking a quick glance whats under my name I see it was an april fools joke.. wow that was funny.. some of you need a good dose of carlin

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 01:30 PM
hehe, man I totally had sex with Oxygene's mother.

Dexter is a total asshole!

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2007, 01:39 PM
Shut the fuck up, Oxygene.

mrconeman
04-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Reading this and other related threads made me remember why I love this place.
Owwwwwnnned.

JohnnyNemesis
04-17-2007, 04:03 PM
who at one point were offspring fans, and posted here, and got stuck because they had nowhere else to go socialize...

If only you'd let me suck your dick for some Offspring tickets, then I'd have somewhere else to go socialize!

WOE IS ME!!! (!!!) !!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :mad: :(

Sin Studly
04-17-2007, 04:54 PM
Magyars are always stupid assholes.

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 05:37 PM
Magyars are always stupid assholes.
That's not true, sometimes they are jewish.

Sin Studly
04-18-2007, 12:37 AM
No, Magyars are always stupid assholes. But sometimes Hungarians are Jewish, which only makes them sneaky assholes.

BurningSnake
04-18-2007, 01:22 AM
:( can some1 tell me why cant I create my very own thread????
I mean i can only post replies not new one...
And is it one of the moderator doings???? or some1 else??:confused:

Trippy_
04-18-2007, 01:36 AM
A late April fools joke? Give me a fucking break, haha very funny. Not. Kids, on the internet that's the dumbest you can do. Maybe in real life (if you have one) these pranks might be funny, but not in here.

Anyone with me really mailing Offspring's management about this case? I know the closest member to The Offspring from Rebel Waltz. I might do it, just for fun.

wheelchairman
04-18-2007, 02:40 AM
Rebel Waltz totally sucks. I wish those assholes would stop calling.

Hey remember when we pretended to be your friend a few years ago, then you left and we had like a 20 page topic about how much we dislike you, behind your back? And then you went nuts and never came back?

Yeah that was hilarious.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 07:23 AM
A late April fools joke? Give me a fucking break, haha very funny. Not. Kids, on the internet that's the dumbest you can do. Maybe in real life (if you have one) these pranks might be funny, but not in here.

Anyone with me really mailing Offspring's management about this case? I know the closest member to The Offspring from Rebel Waltz. I might do it, just for fun.

Stop crying.

Mota Boy
04-18-2007, 11:53 AM
Anyone with me really mailing Offspring's management about this case? I know the closest member to The Offspring from Rebel Waltz. I might do it, just for fun.Awwww, aren't you just the cutest widdle thing ever? Yes you is! Yes you is!

TheOldMark
04-18-2007, 12:04 PM
Awwww, aren't you just the cutest widdle thing ever? Yes you is! Yes you is!

threatend huh? maybe someone should send this to RW

0r4ng3
04-18-2007, 12:10 PM
Surely, the over productive customer really yearns indefinitely. Not Good.

calichix
04-18-2007, 12:29 PM
this topic and claibe's signature make me bloodthirsty. line up, you nay-saying pissants. I'm going to chop off your heads.

Whiplash
04-18-2007, 12:31 PM
May I whipe the blood off your shoes?? plz *puppy eyes*

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 12:50 PM
threatend huh? maybe someone should send this to RW

I'll repeat it for the millionth time: we receive gifts from The Offspring as gratitude for our work and the administration has shown us their appreciation several times. When THEY say that there's a problem with the way we do things here, we'll certainly listen to it. When whiny pissants like YOU complain about not getting special treatment, we ignore it and make April Fool's jokes to make you look even dumber than you already do.

Stop your stupid fucking threats, because you're pathetic.

I am pleasantly pleased regarding our varied excellence.

calichix
04-18-2007, 01:14 PM
you and I are the last two people on earf who say "pissant", rickily.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 01:16 PM
Clearly we are meant for each other. Courtship can wait; let's just get hitched and do snazzy fun things, and then you can make me work for the lovin' like a strong woman should.

Llamas
04-18-2007, 01:42 PM

I am pleasantly pleased regarding our varied excellence.

Mark, (annoying retard), kindly immigrate somewhere far (Uzbekistan?). Continual keyboard incidents necessitate groin attacks. No need of your incredulous, noisy grudge.

Whiplash
04-18-2007, 01:43 PM
Uzbekistan? Borat would aprove.

0r4ng3
04-18-2007, 01:48 PM
Mark, (annoying retard), kindly immigrate somewhere far (Uzbekistan?). Continual keyboard incidents necessitate groin attacks. No need of your incredulous, noisy grudge.
Interesting. Apparently, great retards exercise enthusiasm.

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2007, 02:56 PM
Iinterestingly, lying or varying events you overtly underestimate actively looks ludicrous.

wheelchairman
04-18-2007, 03:32 PM
I feel obligated to say something about Mr. Mark, because, as the Talmud says, "Silence is akin to assent." The following text regards my complaints of recent days against Mark and his subtle but pharisaical attempts to cashier anyone who tries to make a cause célèbre out of exposing his assertions for what they really are. We must delegitimize him. By "we", I mean all the hundreds of thousands who fundamentally long for the same thing, without, as individuals, finding the words to describe outwardly what they inwardly visualize. I know more about McCarthyism than most people. You might even say that I'm an expert on the subject. I can therefore state with confidence that if the past is any indication of the future, Mark will once again attempt to jawbone aimlessly. Here are a few points to ponder:

1. Mark should focus more on the quality of his writing than on the amount of drivel he can squeeze in.
2. Mark prefers defamation to dialogue.
3. I wish unpatriotic barrators had the gumption not to bribe the parasitic with the earnings of the productive.

Those points may at first seem unrelated, but when you connect the dots, it becomes clear that Mark is terrified that there might be an absolute reality outside himself, a reality that is what it is, regardless of his wishes, theories, hopes, daydreams, or decrees.

As you can see, Mark's dishonest writings can be quite educational. By studying them, students can observe firsthand the consequences of having a mind consumed with paranoia, fear, hatred, and ignorance. I have the following advice for Mark: If you can't manage to be grateful for all the things we've done for you, at least have a little dignity, don't whine, and don't expect to be treated like a fragile doll just because you have a theatrically hypersensitive soul and delusions of entitlement. Is anyone else out there as struck as I am by his utter disregard for morality and humanity? The reason I ask is that it's quite easy for him to declaim my proposals. But when is Mark going to provide an alternative proposal of his own? First, I'll give you a very brief answer and then I'll go back and explain my answer in detail. As for the brief answer, Mark's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are his promises. In fact, Mark's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, his core principle has remained the same: to stir up trouble. If you don't believe me, then note that Mark is completely mistaken if he believes that denominationalism is a noble goal. What I want to document now is that Mark wants to shout direct personal insults and invitations to exchange fisticuffs. It gets better: He believes that he is a tireless protector of civil rights and civil liberties for all people. I guess no one's ever told him that I do not find half-measures that are maledicent, xenophobic, and baleful to be "funny". Maybe I lack a sense of humor, but maybe he doesn't want us to combat the biggety ideology of escapism that has infected the minds of so many lubricious, misinformed masters of deceit. He would rather we settle for the meatless bone of collectivism. All in all, I realize that this letter has seemed incredibly bleak. However, expecting the worst from Mr. Mark means we will never be disappointed. If we're wrong and he does not try to ridicule, parody, censor, and downgrade opposing ideas, we'll be relieved. If we're right and he does, we'll be prepared.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 03:35 PM
That's one strange acronym :(

wheelchairman
04-18-2007, 03:37 PM
After hearing Mr. Ricardo Almonte say that the cure for evil is more evil, I felt that someone needed to write a dissenting opinion. There are a number of reasons he isn't telling us as to why he wants to clear forests, strip the topsoil, and turn a natural paradise into a dust bowl through a self-induced drought. In this letter, I will expose those reasons one-by-one, on the principle that he says that women are spare parts in the social repertoire -- mere optional extras. This is at best wrong. At worst, it is a lie. If he gets his way, none of us will be able to appeal not to the contented and satisfied, but embrace those tormented by suffering, those without peace, the unhappy and the discontented. Therefore, we must not let him gum up what were once great ideas. The recent outrage at Mr. Ricardo Almonte's refrains may point to a brighter future. For now, however, I must leave you knowing that he has nephelococcygic delusions about being able to muzzle his critics.

TheOldMark
04-18-2007, 08:23 PM
I feel obligated to say something about Mr. Mark, because, as the Talmud says, "Silence is akin to assent."

that was a long and fancy worded rant wcr. i had to hit dictionary.com a couple of times, way to impress:rolleyes:

in that smorgasboard of big words, you make an enormous effort to discredit me, and make a hardfought effort to find a way to make me illigitimate.
give me a break, you dont make a single tangible arguement. using an unnecessarily large amount of fancy words to make it seem like you've mastered your subject doesn't prove one thing.

i may have overestimated the maturity and appreciation of the band of the mods and certain board members recently, but any tiff, disagreement, argument or drama on the board in recent months was caused by other members, Ive merely been on defense. If you don't believe me or think I'm delusional, feel free to browse my posts and prove me wrong. Maybe I've tried to have the last word, but it was always on the defense or in response to unwanted hostility.
I have insulted people after they have insulted me, usually repeatively. However I have ignored the majority.
I have only stooped to the level of some mods a few times, but I have never stooped lower.
ill admit again that i have made mistakes. certainly my failure to anticipate the boards response to many good natured things, or their lack of reason for that matter.
I have asked to be left alone numerous times, stop fighting with me and let us talk about the band. But the attacks continue anyway.
Mods especially, I dont know why you continue to talk about me i mean look at this thread and the post im replying to. It is a mod's fault that this thread exists, and its pretty much about me, steering hate my way, do you disagree? I will entertain disagreements on that thought.

I want peace on this board, I alway try to connect with other offspring fans well, I never wanted any of this hostility. Maybe I have approached it from a superior way, and that is a mistake. I've said things that were misinterpretted. But if you look at my band-related posts, when im not be attacked and defensive, I'm just trying to share information with others. It is a shame that this is interpretted negatively.

I've made attempts to quell the fighting, it continues. Do you feel blameless? I would have to disagree.

JohnnyNemesis
04-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Your entire "apology" is nothing but thinly veiled attacks at the moderators of this forum (as opposed to your usual open ones) while you continually try to exalt yourself to a level above them/us. It's the same thing you've done from the beginning: offer an apology but only the tiniest acceptance or admittance of wrongdoing. It's a horribly pathetic move.

that was a long and fancy worded rant wcr. i had to hit dictionary.com a couple of times, way to impress:rolleyes:

He very obviously was not serious.

feel free to browse my posts and prove me wrong.

Every time that has happened so far, you've used circular logic to deny it.

I've made attempts to quell the fighting, it continues.

That's because, again, your attempts are insincere.

What would work is walking the fuck away and not caring so much what strangers think of you. I care because I don't like that the work we do here goes challenged in such an incredibly unjustified manner, so I defend the mod team. You have nothing to lose by just dropping it, so save your fake attempts at peace (when you're really just trying to make yourself look better) and go.

I'm done for now. Go do your crying routine.

Trippy_
04-19-2007, 02:01 AM
Awwww, aren't you just the cutest widdle thing ever? Yes you is! Yes you is!

Pranked on ye. It was an April fools joke. As funny as yours. Go figure.

Johnny, do you have a messenger? I'd like to set up a meet-up in real life and we can discuss. Fighting over the internet is stupid.

Sin Studly
04-19-2007, 02:23 AM
You Know Mark's Sad, Mark's Sad-
You Know It
(Sad Sad-Really, Really Sad)
You Know Mark's Sad-You
Know-Hoo!
You Know Mark's Sad-Mark's Sad-
You Know It, You Know
And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now
(And The Whole World Has To
Answer Right Now)
Just To Tell You Once Again . . .
(Just To Tell You Once
Again . . .)
Who's Sad?

wheelchairman
04-19-2007, 04:57 AM
I am not short on words, so please bear with the length of this letter. Let me preface my discussion by quickly reasserting a familiar theme of my previous letters: You don't need to be a rocket scientist to detect the subtext of this letter. But just in case it's too subliminal for some, let me thrust it into your face right here: Mr. Mark's homilies are based on two fundamental errors. They assume that courtesy and manners don't count for anything. And they promote the mistaken idea that his manuscripts are good for the environment, human rights, and baby seals. It will not be easy to stop defending the noisome status quo and, instead, implement a bold, new agenda for change. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that, for the overriding reason that we've tolerated his homophobic activities long enough. It's time to lose our patience and chill our kindness. It's time to challenge the present and enrich the future. It's time to shout to the world that his secret passion is to create a factitious demand for his insensate, abhorrent contrivances. For shame! Mass anxiety is the equivalent of steroids for Mark. If we feel helpless, Mark is energized and ramps up his efforts to impinge upon our daily lives. So long as the devastating inequities that characterize our society persist, his fans will be unable to deny that when a friend wants to drive inebriated, you try to stop him. Well, Mark is drunk with power, which is why we must tell you a little bit about him and his feeble-minded insinuations. I imagine that by comparing today to even ten years ago and projecting the course we're on, I'd say we're in for an even more duplicitous, contemptible, and sick society, all thanks to Mark's hatchet jobs. On a closing note, I hope that this letter, while incomplete, informal, and having no authority except its own inner strength and conviction, has clearly demonstrated to you that there is considerable evidence to show that Mr. Mark is serious about wanting to prosecute, sentence, and label people as silly, bookish sods without the benefit of any evidence whatsoever.

p.s. has no one heard of Pakin's complaint generator?

TheOldMark
04-19-2007, 06:26 AM
Every time that has happened so far, you've used circular logic to deny it.

That's because, again, your attempts are insincere.

At least I use logic. Much more than you do.I am well aware that my attempts are sincere, so I believe your opinion is clouded by hatred.

I care because I don't like that the work we do here goes challenged in such an incredibly unjustified manner, so I defend the mod team.

Oh please, all you ever do is insult people and tell them to "fucking die" you admitted that yourself. You feel challenged because you feel threatened. Manifested in the original post of this thread. It is some of the mods sad lust for power that has caused all this.

Sin Studly
04-19-2007, 06:31 AM
Who's sad?

wheelchairman
04-19-2007, 06:47 AM
Man I love how those randomly generated rants apply to Mark so well.

And to Johnny so little. :(

Sin Studly
04-19-2007, 07:13 AM
Oxygene is not my lover
He's just a guy whose contacts are so slick,
Come tour time we'll suck his dick,
His contacts are so slick, come tour time we'll suck his dick
Oxygene is not my lover
He's just a guy whose contacts are so slick,
Come tour time we'll suck his dick,

His contacts are so slick

Oxygene is not my lover
Oxygene is not my lover
Oxygene is not my lover
Oxygene is not my lover
Oxygene is not my lover

HornyPope
04-19-2007, 09:07 AM
You feel challenged because you feel threatened. Manifested in the original post of this thread. It is some of the mods sad lust for power that has caused all this.

"Power" is a very sought-after adjective, something you're guilty of yourself, otherwise you wouldn't have a BA, ixnay demos nor email contacts with Dexter.

Little_Miss_1565
04-19-2007, 09:23 AM
"Power" is a very sought-after adjective, something you're guilty of yourself, otherwise you wouldn't have a BA, ixnay demos nor email contacts with Dexter.

Fucking word. Don't ever accuse other of a "power grab" when that's all you're here for, Mark.

TheOldMark
04-19-2007, 09:31 AM
Fucking word. Don't ever accuse other of a "power grab" when that's all you're here for, Mark.

im just here to talk about the band and share information, as i stated in my last post.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2007, 09:32 AM
Oh please, all you ever do is insult people and tell them to "fucking die" you admitted that yourself.

As a user I do that, not as a moderator. Why are you so fuckin' stupid that you still don't get the difference? Rather, how are you this fucking stupid? I know you're tempted to brush these questions off as petty insults, but I'm sincere: you are just such a moron.

You feel challenged because you feel threatened.

If I honestly felt threatened, would I e-spit in face of every time you say you're going to tattle on us mods? Would I point out that the administration rewards us for our work if I truly felt threatened? If any of us felt threatened, would we play the prank in the first place?

Would I tell you to stop your pathetic fucking crying and just file a formal complaint if I truly felt threatened? If they have a problem with us, we'll adjust accordingly.

It is some of the mods sad lust for power that has caused all this.

As opposed to you CONSTANTLY mentioning your connection with the band to the point where you LIE about having heard demos of the new album? As opposed to you mentioning your BA when getting destroyed in an argument?

im just here to talk about the band and share information, as i stated in my last post.

Yeah, but that was a lie.

Btw, speaking of lies, I dare you to respond to this with something other than lies and bullshit. Give it a shot.

Little_Miss_1565
04-19-2007, 09:35 AM

Exactly, you try to trade in information--didn't you ever read the book that Mean Girls was based on? That is a classic high school obnoxious power grab attempt. If you were given information specifically for the purpose of dissemenating, it would be different. Sharing information that you did not have permission to share just because "the fans deserve to know" is seeking out the dirt no one else knows so you can tell people and try to make people like you.

RickyCrack
04-19-2007, 10:36 AM
Stop using logic with it. Just keep calling it a faggot till it leaves.

p.s. mark's a faggot.

the_GoDdEsS
04-19-2007, 10:53 AM

p.s. mark's a faggot.

I generally agree. It seems like the whole thing has been travelling through several topics.

TheOldMark
04-19-2007, 11:24 AM
As a user I do that, not as a moderator. Why are you so fuckin' stupid that you still don't get the difference? Rather, how are you this fucking stupid? I know you're tempted to brush these questions off as petty insults, but I'm sincere: you are just such a moron.

I feel like your inability to see whats wrong with that difference is just baffling. You fully embrace making people say or do one thing while you do the opposite. Any action you take as a moderator, at all, would be hypocritical, because you act out as a 'user'.

If I honestly felt threatened, would I e-spit in face of every time you say you're going to tattle on us mods? Would I point out that the administration rewards us for our work if I truly felt threatened? If any of us felt threatened, would we play the prank in the first place?
mentioning the rewards I interpret as insecurity, and trying to find some way to justify your behavior. the prank was both insecurity and an attempt to stir up more hate against me. either way, totally uncalled for for moderators.

Would I tell you to stop your pathetic fucking crying and just file a formal complaint if I truly felt threatened? If they have a problem with us, we'll adjust accordingly.

well I didnt want it to come down to that, but since your unwilling to act as a moderator should, or use any reason at all, I guess your forcing me into that.

As opposed to you CONSTANTLY mentioning your connection with the band to the point where you LIE about having heard demos of the new album? As opposed to you mentioning your BA when getting destroyed in an argument?

constantly hmm.. show me the posts where I constantly mention my 'connection' to the band. The BA has nothing to do with my behavior, any kind of desire for power, or anything else really. I knew when I mentioned it it would be taken the wrong way, but i dropped it anyway to spite whoever was calling me a retard at the time. But its absolutely laughable that you would equate a BA to a lust for power. lol, i mean aren't you in college too? Dont you know a bachelors is pretty much the standard in the US for getting a real job?

Yeah, but that was a lie.

huh? how so? you have this demented idealogy where you think you can accuse people of lying with absolutely no evidence to contradict them.

T-6005
04-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Mark, you are such a child.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2007, 11:33 AM
You fully embrace making people say or do one thing while you do the opposite.

You DO realize that there aren't any enforced rules on "rudeness" here, don't you?

mentioning the rewards I interpret as insecurity

If that's the case, then why did it take me a year and a half after receiving the first gift to mention it? I dare you to answer that question. I mentioned it to prove a point to you that the administration has no problem with how we run the board. Why can't you accept that fact?

well I didnt want it to come down to that, but since your unwilling to act as a moderator should

What makes you think YOU get to decide how a moderator is supposed to act?

show me the posts where I constantly mention my 'connection' to the band.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2

huh? how so? you have this demented idealogy where you think you can accuse people of lying with absolutely no evidence to contradict them.

F@ BANKZ
04-19-2007, 11:35 AM

You have posted 100 times in these argue threads of yours since the last time you even posted in the whole of the GOD forum, and even that post single was useless. I personally think you should take this back.

RickyCrack
04-19-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm a faggot

d00d, you're a faggot.

TheOldMark
04-19-2007, 12:06 PM

This is 2 links to the GOD forum. you were supposed to prove that I constantly brag about my connection to the band and that Im a liar. You've proved your claim was entirely baseless.

You DO realize that there aren't any enforced rules on "rudeness" here, don't you?

Yes you've mentioned that several times. I feel this excuse to be deplorable. That will have to change.

If that's the case, then why did it take me a year and a half after receiving the first gift to mention it? I dare you to answer that question. I mentioned it to prove a point to you that the administration has no problem with how we run the board. Why can't you accept that fact?
Been about a year since my BA, whats your point? seems like you (moderators collectively) busted that out in defense of your action. I dont think it says much. You help run this forum, its nice of them to reward you but it doesnt mean you do it well. and to be honest, i couldn't care less, I bet you I have better stuff.

What makes you think YOU get to decide how a moderator is supposed to act?
Well Im a member and the mods that run the site constantly attack myself and other members whenever we post, seems to harm the community. Ultimately, it will be up to someone higher than you.

RickyCrack
04-19-2007, 12:08 PM
You're a fucking faggot.

Little_Miss_1565
04-19-2007, 01:49 PM
You help run this forum, its nice of them to reward you but it doesnt mean you do it well. and to be honest, i couldn't care less, I bet you I have better stuff.

What are you, five years old? "I have better stuff?" Go cry in your sandbox. I am in shock that anyone who claims to live on his own can say anything so juvenile.

Well Im a member and the mods that run the site constantly attack myself and other members whenever we post, seems to harm the community. Ultimately, it will be up to someone higher than you.

Ahem, "YOU", not "WE" post, and also you have such an enormous martyrdom complex that half the time you take things to be such a personal attack, it really isn't.

T-6005
04-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Mark, you are such a child.
Take it to heart.

Mota Boy
04-19-2007, 02:29 PM
Alright you crazy kids, get in those choice words you were saving up for that devastating final blow that will once and for all convince everyone that your viewpoint is the correct one, this thread's in the twilight of its life.

JohnnyNemesis
04-19-2007, 04:32 PM
Okay, I'm gonna wind down now, but I have to say this:

I bet you I have better stuff.

That's not the fucking point, you goddamned retard. The point isn't whether the stuff is good or not, the point is that it's a token of appreciation, and I'm only mentioning it as a counternarrative to your baseless accusations.

See, this is what separates you from us: we care about the BBS, you care about your reputation, that's it.

Llamas
04-19-2007, 04:41 PM
I've been wound down about this for a while, but I just wanna end with saying:

lol mark's a retard and nobody here likes him. He uses circular logic that doesn't make any sense and repeats the same things over and over after being proven wrong. He's also really ugly.

TheOldMark
04-19-2007, 06:03 PM
What are you, five years old? "I have better stuff?" Go cry in your sandbox. I am in shock that anyone who claims to live on his own can say anything so juvenile.

oh no, JN brought up his 'reward' to somehow justify his behavior. im just saying it doesnt mean shit.

i am tired of arguing, but again, i didnt start this thread, motaboy did, in an attempt to stir up hate against me. he will close the thread, after realizing it was wrong of him to do, and theres really no way out of it. if your going to start a thread about me, i have a right to defend myself.

0r4ng3
04-19-2007, 06:06 PM
If you're tired of arguing, you could just...y'know...not argue. It's partially your fault that you're baited so easily.

Linda
04-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Hey Mark, shouldn't you be getting back to your life and your girlfriend?
Oh...she dumped you? So that's why you're spending so much time here lately!!!

ZagmenO
04-19-2007, 06:36 PM
It would be great if some of the mods here just loosened up a little. They shouldn't jump to conclusions so easily and they can explain themselves without the insults. Those are my last words for this thread unless anyone wants to counter them.

wheelchairman
04-19-2007, 07:02 PM
I just wanted to say that I agree that this thread has to end soon. However, it's been pure solid gold all the way through.

RickyCrack
04-19-2007, 09:20 PM

p.s. mark's a faggot.

Once again for good measure.

Mota Boy
04-19-2007, 10:25 PM
And... scene.