PDA

View Full Version : Question about local shows

Brines
04-12-2007, 04:13 PM
There's a show coming up, and I don't go to heaps of shows. Only been to a few. I have some questions of etiquette...

Is it alright if you pat the singer on the back while he's singing if he likes you?

I was joking around with the guitarist, who also sings back-up, and I'm like, "you should let me sing on that song." He said, "yeah, sure, just remind me." Should I sing his part, or is that something you don't do?

RickyCrack
04-12-2007, 04:55 PM
try to wrestle the mic from the singer as much as possible.

Jakebert
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Make sure to tell everyone in the audience that you're friends with the band. That really, really impresses people.

DeAtHsTaR
04-12-2007, 05:21 PM
It depends. Hell, at the rare punk rock shows here, the singers might even mosh while singing.

Llamas
04-12-2007, 05:36 PM
Make sure to tell everyone in the audience that you're friends with the band. That really, really impresses people.

You sould even go so far as to make a shirt that says "I'M WITH THE BAND".

H1T_That
04-14-2007, 05:55 AM
perform fellatio on the bass player during the opening song. Then spit the semen over the crowd as you sing the chorus in unison with the lead singer.

Lupin
04-14-2007, 06:01 AM
perform fellatio on the bass player during the opening song. Then spit the semen over the crowd as you sing the chorus in unison with the lead singer.

hehe, you'd go down a storm...as well a getting a quick salty mouth wash.
________
Indica strains (http://strainindex.com)

smash212
04-18-2007, 11:45 AM

what about the guitar player? he gets nothing?