PDA

View Full Version : Atom & His Package

Apathy
04-12-2007, 06:54 PM
Silly guy.

I know Johnny likes him a lot, I don't remember if anyone else does. I have the 'Making Love' cd and I'd like to know what is generally considered as the next best one to get since I'm limited on money but can buy one or two new cd's.

By the way, this guy reminds me of a nerdier yet somehow less pathetic version of Reggie and the full effect. Reggie is pathetic because every few songs he tries to go all hardcore and utterly fails at it. But it's funny, so it's ok.

Anyway, help discuss plzkthxbai.

Bazza
04-13-2007, 12:37 PM
I've not heard of this guy/group? before, what sort of music do they play (genre etc.) and is there anywhere I can hear some samples?

H1T_That
04-14-2007, 05:07 AM
And here was me thinking this was going to be a rumour about Atom leaving The Offspring for AVA. I'm left dissapointed.

Apathy
04-14-2007, 09:01 AM
I've not heard of this guy/group? before, what sort of music do they play (genre etc.) and is there anywhere I can hear some samples?

I'm not sure what I'd call it. It's basically one guy with a mixer and he plays a bunch of guitar parts and sings about random subjects, such as the metric system. Seeing your other tastes I'd doubt you'd like it, but you can find music from him pretty much anywhere, head to your online music sampler of choice.

The closest thing I can compare him to is again, Reggie and the Full Effect mostly because it's the same concept in which the music is made. I like Reggie more because Atom's voice gets a little annoying and I'm not always in the mood for funny music, but Reggie can get extremely emo at times and it's not always favorable.

Just search Atom and his package on myspace, there's a million different sites. Here's one with an aforementioned song.
Reggie and the full effect purevolume - four songs
Reggie and the full effect mysapce - two songs (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=5521784)