PDA

View Full Version : lets clear up some things

TheOldMark
04-13-2007, 09:15 AM
1. I never approached admins, managers, the record label, Liberation Media, or the band regarding the moderators of this board. I did once say “lets see what the managers have to say about that” when JN claimed that as a moderator he could say or do anything he wanted. I bluffed, I never approached management, but I secretly hoped they would see it. It seems that they did. Afterall, there have to be entities viewing the bbs besides the actual users. The band wants to know what the buzz is, the FBI wants to know who the pedophiles are, etc.

2. Strife between me and other moderators began after several verbal attacks/insults, refusing to apologize, and claims that they were able to do whatever they wanted with no moral guidelines. The moderators were ganging up on me and anyone that defended me. You could call this cliquishness, but again, I never reported it. (Also you may not be aware that I’ve been posting on this site for about 10 years, and 1565 had some kind of grudge against me then. As well as RagDoll and Linda, although I honestly don’t remember what any of it was about).

3. There was a post where Dexter Holland himself responded to the fighting, he titled his post “Cant we all just get along?”. Moderators argued he was mad that I posted an email he sent me, although based on the title, I argued that he was responded to the hostility of responses including those of the moderators. It appears that that assessment was correct..

4. I would have to assume that higher ups including the band, their management, Liberation Media, or any other admin sifting through the posts recently and saw the outlandish behavior of the moderators. I believe that they weren’t being a positive representation of the BBS, and it appears that someone agreed with me and took the appropriate action.

5. I never intended to become a Moderator, frankly Im not sure that I have enough time or can tolerate some of the nonsense here. However, if Liberation Media, the band, management, or the majority of members asked me to do so, I would fill the position appropriately.

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 09:21 AM
Let's clear up something else.

It was all an April Fool's Joke, as has been repeatedly stated and has repeatedly gone over your stupid fucking head, you stupid fucking idiot.

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 09:22 AM
6. Apparently people really ignorant lack fundamental observational objects, laymens-terms: stupid.

Take the first letter of each word. Let me break this down for you Mark. I don't deserve the satisfaction of doing this. But this is as good a time as any. The whole mods throwing us out, that was a belated APRIL FOOL'S PRANK. Your ego is insanely out of check because, no one gives a fuck about you upstairs. No one upstairs reads this backwater forum, to use Mota's terms. And there isn't a person in the world who sympathizes with a whining idiot like you. Oh and I know how you have a BS at some fancy university. It's amazing how you're still an ignorant, illogical, unreasonable egomaniac. It's been such a pleasure knowing you, and I do appreciate your posts.

And please, read inbetween lines for obvious, optimal literate sense.

p.s. Justin always comes faster than me. So unsatisfying. :(

ZagmenO
04-13-2007, 09:24 AM
So...we're nod getting new mods, huh? :confused: :(

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 09:25 AM
So...we're nod getting new mods, huh? :confused: :(

No Zagmeno. It was a joke. No one but you and Mark think we're doing a bad job. You would've thought Justin's odd behavior in GC would've given this away. Or Miss 1565's incomprehensible vocabulary.

To quote you:
"Your arrogance amuses me."

TheOldMark
6. Apparently people really ignorant lack fundamental observational objects, laymens-terms: stupid.

Take the first letter of each word. Let me break this down for you Mark. I don't deserve the satisfaction of doing this. But this is as good a time as any. The whole mods throwing us out, that was a belated APRIL FOOL'S PRANK. Your ego is insanely out of check because, no one gives a fuck about you upstairs. No one upstairs reads this backwater forum, to use Mota's terms. And there isn't a person in the world who sympathizes with a whining idiot like you. Oh and I know how you have a BS at some fancy university. It's amazing how you're still an ignorant, illogical, unreasonable egomaniac. It's been such a pleasure knowing you, and I do appreciate your posts.

And please, read inbetween lines for obvious, optimal literate sense.

p.s. Justin always comes faster than me. So unsatisfying. :(

I did not even read the post until I recieved several Private Messages asking me wtf was up.

ZagmenO
Guess I'm just clueless. :D

To quote you:
"Your arrogance amuses me."

Touche!

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 09:27 AM
No one but you and Mark think we're doing a bad job. You would've thought Justin's odd behavior in GC would've given this away.

Yeah... exactly. I was just playing along with the joke all this time. I was joking too.

the_GoDdEsS
04-13-2007, 09:29 AM
I did not even read the post until I recieved several Private Messages asking me wtf was up.

You read the beginning and end of the topic for sure. It should have been rather obvious from there and it was hinted at in the i favor new gods thread too. Astonishing BS.

Little_Miss_1565
04-13-2007, 09:34 AM
LOL you said BS.

I tried so, so hard to give it away. Mark IM'ed me and I did the same acrostic thing. I didn't think having an April 11th prank was going to be particularly fun but this thread is full of LOLz.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 10:16 AM
There were about twenty blatantly obvious acronymic posts and people STILL didn't get it.

Get this through your pathetic fucking skull, TheOldMark:

We are doing a great job and the administration has shown us their appreciation on a semi-regular basis.

JN claimed that as a moderator he could say or do anything he wanted.

I claimed that as a regular member of the forum I could do or say whatever I wanted. We're not just moderators: we're regular members who happen to moderate the BBS...because we were elected. We care about the BBS, you care about your reputation, simple.

To conclude in repetition:

A promotion relegated in love for OldMark ostensibly lives strong.

lololololo

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 10:33 AM
You know what would bother Mark? The fact that the Offspring give us christmas gifts every year.

Izie
04-13-2007, 10:34 AM
I was just talking to Sim about that!

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 10:39 AM
Well we've always been on a conspiring wave length.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 10:48 AM
It's funny, because I typed that but then deleted it because I wasn't sure if that was something they'd want us to mention to anyone else, so I was gonna ask you folks whether it'd be cool to mention it or not.

But since the cat is out of the bag, yes, so far we've received Christmas gifts from the band every year, and it's a really thoughtful and appreciated gesture. I remember when I got the first one, I turned into a 10 year old Offspring loving geek all over again (instead of the 23 year old Offspring loving geek I am now).

So yeah Mark, too bad your delusions don't carry any real weight, eh?

wheelchairman
04-13-2007, 10:49 AM
Well Vlad already gave his away on the bbs....

Sin Studly
04-13-2007, 10:51 AM
That's the best part. You guys get super-limited edition gifts from the band, the kinda shit that Mark would beat off to, and you don't even want to keep them.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 10:53 AM
Well Vlad already gave his away on the bbs....

Oh yeah! I'd forgotten.

That's the best part. You guys get super-limited edition gifts from the band, the kinda shit that Mark would beat off to, and you don't even want to keep them.

I know, right? Then again, he gets e-mails from the band, which is kinda cool until he decides to violate their trust and post it on their forum.

Little_Miss_1565
04-13-2007, 10:56 AM
My cue ball is in my messenger bag at all times. You know, for those moments when people are relentlessly telling me that I'm doing a shitty job and I need some reminding of why I'm here. Also it'd be good to put in a sock and beat some ass.

Harnum
04-13-2007, 11:01 AM
Wait, lemme get this straight... There aren't gonna be any more mod elections / new mods? This is the first thread I read since I came back from work so filling me in would be appreciated. I know the whole Sin trying to de-throne the mods was fake.. but was the whole thing Mota posted fake too?

Paint_It_Black
04-13-2007, 11:24 AM
3. There was a post where Dexter Holland himself responded to the fighting

Who's Dexter Holland?

Alright, I think I understand it all now. So this has all been a prank Mark played on the BBS. He emailed the admins and got them to pretend to fire the moderators? That's actually pretty funny, though kinda lame that it wasn't on the 1st. So what forum is Mark gonna moderate?

Vera
04-13-2007, 11:26 AM
Harnum - Oh jesus christ. YES. FAKE. All fake.

I use my cue ball all the friggin' time.

For, um. Stuff.

Harnum
04-13-2007, 11:29 AM
Sorry bout that, was a little late on trying to piece it all together. After it's been preached and all. I realized it and was just about to edit saying I understand it now. Thanks anyway.

EDIT:
Alright, I think I understand it all now. So this has all been a prank Mark played on the BBS. He emailed the admins and got them to pretend to fire the moderators? That's actually pretty funny, though kinda lame that it wasn't on the 1st. So what forum is Mark gonna moderate? If you're serious about this, I think it's the other way around. It's a prank the mods did on the rest of the BBS pretending like someone reported them and they might lose the spots. Amirite?

TheOldMark
04-13-2007, 11:41 AM
Wait, lemme get this straight... There aren't gonna be any more mod elections / new mods? This is the first thread I read since I came back from work so filling me in would be appreciated. I know the whole Sin trying to de-throne the mods was fake.. but was the whole thing Mota posted fake too?

now we must doubt anything posting here particularly from mods.

Little_Miss_1565
04-13-2007, 11:46 AM

Yes, please turn a short April Fool's joke into a yearlong conspiracy. And come on, I gave you so many clues, but you just dismissed me because I probably didn't make any more sense to you talking in APRILFOOLS acrostics than I do normally to you. Way to be dismissive. Don't ever accuse me of not doing my job ever again.

Harnum
04-13-2007, 11:46 AM
Nah, I just think it's pretty funny. They really got me good and I've been here for a year and this is about the only thing the mods have been joking about. (Major thing anyway.)

Mota Boy
04-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Wait, lemme get this straight... There aren't gonna be any more mod elections / new mods? This is the first thread I read since I came back from work so filling me in would be appreciated. I know the whole Sin trying to de-throne the mods was fake.. but was the whole thing Mota posted fake too?Yes. The problem with April Fools jokes is that everyone on the internets is suspicious of anything that happens on the first of April. Hell, we even had a thread detailing all the pranks pulled by various websites, so the prank was delayed a few days to maintain the integrity of the holiday.

So I'm still gonna be around for a while. I'd like to thank everyone for their support. Even though much of it was constructed so that it seemed to be mostly directed at Sarah, I know that y'all were just being overly conscientious, ensuring that her case wouldn't be overlooked next to the injustice of my parting.

Paint_It_Black
04-13-2007, 12:38 PM
S
EDIT: If you're serious about this, I think it's the other way around. It's a prank the mods did on the rest of the BBS pretending like someone reported them and they might lose the spots. Amirite?

No, I'm really quite sure it was Mark's prank. Something on this scale would require his BS degree. The old mods didn't have anything to do with it at all.

T-6005
04-13-2007, 12:55 PM
I'm particularly amused by the fact that Offspring.com Talk is my current favorite section.

Harnum
04-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Same here. These recent threads all are so full of win..

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 01:02 PM

Didn't you admit to lying about hearing new demos that sound like Ixnay? Sooo, now we must doubt anything posted here particularly from you, you stupid sanctimonious faggot.

It's not our fault you were stupid enough to actually believe us even after we already pointed out that it was all just a prank. You are pathetically desperate for us to be wrong on this one, but too bad for you: April Fool's jokes are commonplace.

Llamas
04-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Yes. The problem with April Fools jokes is that everyone on the internets is suspicious of anything that happens on the first of April. Hell, we even had a thread detailing all the pranks pulled by various websites, so the prank was delayed a few days to maintain the integrity of the holiday.

So I'm still gonna be around for a while. I'd like to thank everyone for their support. Even though much of it was constructed so that it seemed to be mostly directed at Sarah, I know that y'all were just being overly conscientious, ensuring that her case wouldn't be overlooked next to the injustice of my parting.

It's just cause you mod a less popular forum. :) I bet if you were in GOD, you'd do just as great a job and would've gotten more support ;)

Paint_It_Black
04-13-2007, 01:15 PM
It's obvious that he's less popular because he's black. It's yet more evidence of the racism rampant on this BBS.

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 01:17 PM
http://i11.tinypic.com/4cw1vmv.gif

Rag Doll
04-13-2007, 02:07 PM
(Also you may not be aware that I’ve been posting on this site for about 10 years, and 1565 had some kind of grudge against me then. As well as RagDoll and Linda, although I honestly don’t remember what any of it was about).

Since when do I have a grudge against you? What on earth did I do to suggest such a thing? WHY would I have a grudge against you? Seriously, wtf.

and god, us mods are so funny. lolzzzz.

ZagmenO
04-13-2007, 02:21 PM
I hope this fight never ends. :)

JohnnyNemesis
04-13-2007, 02:25 PM
I hope we can still vote ZagmenO in as a mod. :)

JohnnyNemesis
04-14-2007, 08:51 AM
hay guyz, lyke my siq sig>?

Sin Studly
04-15-2007, 04:45 AM
Please stop making fun of the plight of white people. Every day I drive my Lexus to all the Burger Kings in town, desperately hoping I can score a cushy job there and give up my awful life of being the District Attorney of Omaha, just to feed my family, and every day the beaners just laugh at me. :(

TheOldMark
04-15-2007, 01:53 PM
Who's Dexter Holland?

Alright, I think I understand it all now. So this has all been a prank Mark played on the BBS. He emailed the admins and got them to pretend to fire the moderators? That's actually pretty funny, though kinda lame that it wasn't on the 1st. So what forum is Mark gonna moderate?

i didnt play any prank, motaboy pranked all of us

nieh
04-15-2007, 01:54 PM

You're thick.

TheOldMark
04-15-2007, 01:55 PM
It's not our fault you were stupid enough to actually believe us even after we already pointed out that it was all just a prank. You are pathetically desperate for us to be wrong on this one, but too bad for you: April Fool's jokes are commonplace.

dude alot of people believed it and people were bitching me out

wheelchairman
04-15-2007, 01:57 PM

You live in New York. Why are you wasting time talking about BS when you could be solving unsolved murders?

Llamas
04-15-2007, 02:06 PM
dude alot of people believed it and people were bitching me out

A lot of people believed it... but after a bit, most of us were joking and playing along. Nobody was ever actually on your side, either, by the way. You were the last person to figure it out.

TheOldMark
04-15-2007, 03:57 PM
A lot of people believed it... but after a bit, most of us were joking and playing along. Nobody was ever actually on your side, either, by the way. You were the last person to figure it out.

no i wasnt cuz people are still PMing me about it

TheOldMark
04-15-2007, 03:59 PM
Yes, please turn a short April Fool's joke into a yearlong conspiracy. And come on, I gave you so many clues, but you just dismissed me because I probably didn't make any more sense to you talking in APRILFOOLS acrostics than I do normally to you. Way to be dismissive. Don't ever accuse me of not doing my job ever again.

find a post where I say you werent doing your job. I think your doing a good job you are just doing it without any class or respect.
I saw you get on the F train a few days ago.

Rag Doll
04-15-2007, 04:11 PM
Since when do I have a grudge against you? What on earth did I do to suggest such a thing? WHY would I have a grudge against you? Seriously, wtf.

Nearly every time I make a reply to something you say, you ignore me. wtffff.

And uh..

creepy.

nieh
04-15-2007, 04:17 PM

Did you get off before she realized you were there?

what?

HeadAroundU
04-15-2007, 05:48 PM
creepy.
yup.....:(

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2007, 05:51 PM
i favor new mods.

Llamas
04-15-2007, 05:53 PM
i favor new mods.

I'm still pulling for those nude mods... you guys are failures in my eyes.

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2007, 05:56 PM
I'd go through with the n00dz, but then you'd have even more failure in your eyes :(

ZagmenO
04-15-2007, 05:58 PM
I favor nude Zags. :p

Llamas
04-15-2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah, but you're not the only mod here... I'm sure someone could pick up your slack. ;)

TheOldMark
04-15-2007, 06:42 PM
i favor new mods.

damn right

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2007, 07:51 PM
You're pathetic.

0r4ng3
04-15-2007, 07:59 PM
I think he was joking.

JohnnyNemesis
04-15-2007, 08:04 PM
I know he was.

TheOldMark
04-15-2007, 08:17 PM
I know he was.

you smell funny.

Mota Boy
04-15-2007, 09:04 PM
I feel like this is the point I should ride off into the sunset as the credits start to roll, ending with "...to be continued".

Linda
04-15-2007, 09:46 PM
(Also you may not be aware that I’ve been posting on this site for about 10 years,

10 years....wow....that makes you a true Offspring fan.

and 1565 had some kind of grudge against me then. As well as RagDoll and Linda, although I honestly don’t remember what any of it was about).

Disliking you is not havinga "grudge against you".

There was a post where Dexter Holland himself responded to the fighting, he titled his post “Cant we all just get along?”. Moderators argued he was mad that I posted an email he sent me, although based on the title, I argued that he was responded to the hostility of responses including those of the moderators. It appears that that assessment was correct..

How do you figure your assessment was correct? Explain.

Little_Miss_1565
04-15-2007, 10:14 PM
Disliking you is not having a "grudge against you".

Quoted for truth. A grudge implies I want to see you fail. I don't. I just don't like you, end of story. I don't have to like you.

JoY
04-16-2007, 05:48 AM
actually, in all honesty, it'd be real damn nice to see Mark NOT fail for a change.

Linda
04-16-2007, 06:44 AM
Nearly every time I make a reply to something you say, you ignore me. wtffff.

Looks to me like he has a grudge against you. ;)

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2007, 07:26 AM
actually, in all honesty, it'd be real damn nice to see Mark NOT fail for a change.

Ha! I agree 100%

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Quoted for truth. A grudge implies I want to see you fail. I don't. I just don't like you, end of story. I don't have to like you.

grudge may have not been the right word, she and i have cleared this up privately.

Sin Studly
04-16-2007, 08:44 AM
Ooooooooooh, on the F-train? wink wink, nudge?

Little_Miss_1565
04-16-2007, 08:52 AM
find a post where I say you werent doing your job. I think your doing a good job you are just doing it without any class or respect.

The only one without any respect here is you--you care more about your fragile ego than the band, other users, all those things that I'm here to watch after. Sorry that it's "classless" for a woman to stand up to you.

And seriously, what are you, some fucking sleazeball stalker? So glad I haven't taken the F train in weeks and there's no way it was actually me.

ZagmenO
04-16-2007, 10:06 AM
I apologize for asking yet another retarded question, but what exactly is this "F Train" everyone is speaking of? Because it sounds like fun!!! :D

Little_Miss_1565
04-16-2007, 10:08 AM
I apologize for asking yet another retarded question, but what exactly is this "F Train" everyone is speaking of? Because it sounds like fun!!! :D

It's in NYC, brainiac.

ZagmenO
04-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh, thanx.

*Packs bags and goes to New York City immediately.*

Little_Miss_1565
04-16-2007, 10:12 AM
While you're there, act like you do on the boards. Especially in Harlem. You'll be really popular.

Sin Studly
04-16-2007, 10:16 AM
Or just take TheOldMark to a bar in Harlem, and shout really loud "No I do not want to hang niggers with you, asshole!"

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 11:05 AM
And seriously, what are you, some fucking sleazeball stalker? So glad I haven't taken the F train in weeks and there's no way it was actually me.

this is true you have a generic look

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 11:06 AM
Or just take TheOldMark to a bar in Harlem, and shout really loud "No I do not want to hang niggers with you, asshole!"

harlem i dont go, and you probably need to be brought up to speed harlem isnt really dangerous anymore. tremont where jn lives is rougher than harlem. people yell "white satan" at me.

the_GoDdEsS
04-16-2007, 11:08 AM

Or you have a delusional paranoia.

Little_Miss_1565
04-16-2007, 11:18 AM

Ah yes, I like how you go from trying to stalk me to insulting me. Now who's classless, you juvenile fuck?

Sin Studly
04-16-2007, 11:47 AM
people yell "white satan" at me.

Sounds terrifying. Being a white Australian living on former Nunga territory, I can't possibly imagine black people shouting out ethnic slurs at me. Tremont must be really dangerous if they're brave enough to yell at you.

hint ; if the neighbourhood was genuinely dangerous for whites, people wouldn't yell anything at you. Having niggers yell ethnic slurs at you is a pretty strong indication that you're perfectly safe.

RickyCrack
04-16-2007, 11:59 AM

Lol, you have a goatee and short gelled hair. I couldn't pick you out from a line up of frat guys.

fag.

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 12:08 PM
Ah yes, I like how you go from trying to stalk me to insulting me. Now who's classless, you juvenile fuck?

yeah sarah thats what im doing running around nyc trying to stalk you.. please, get over yourself, i have no interest in bumping into you.

Whiplash
04-16-2007, 12:08 PM
harlem i dont go, and you probably need to be brought up to speed harlem isnt really dangerous anymore. tremont where jn lives is rougher than harlem. people yell "white satan" at me.

I go to harlem allot, and i'm perfectly safe there. O wait thats Haarlem, sorry.

o and: JN is such a trupunx now for living in a rough hood, And he probably yelled that at you.

Linda
04-16-2007, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldMark
There was a post where Dexter Holland himself responded to the fighting, he titled his post “Cant we all just get along?”. Moderators argued he was mad that I posted an email he sent me, although based on the title, I argued that he was responded to the hostility of responses including those of the moderators. It appears that that assessment was correct..

How do you figure your assessment was correct? Explain.

Interesting how you ignore questions you can't answer.

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2007, 12:12 PM
It's true that white people are generally unsafe in my neighborhood, but I also live next to a touristy destination (the Bronx Zoo), so it's more of a case of when/where you're a whitey in my hood. If you're around when the zoo is closed, you'll probably run into trouble not 'cause you're white, but because you most CERTAINLY are not from around here and are therefore fair game for robberies.

Oh, and you're a complete bitch if you think getting called "white Satan" is bad.

And super lolz at TheOldMark saying he has no interest in bumping into Sarah after saying awhile ago that he wants to meet her and put himself into context for her.

wheelchairman
04-16-2007, 12:16 PM
I may only come from a strictly middle class background, but christ even I know the difference between North and South bronx. It's not exactly a new difference, my *mom* knows the difference.

Whiplash
04-16-2007, 12:16 PM
Lolz, I always knew the bronx was full of monkey's.

I live in a neighborhood where it's generelly unsafe for black people at night, because people would sooo call the cops on them just for walking around. how's that for a trupunx hood*makes west side sign with fingers*

nieh
04-16-2007, 12:50 PM
Or you have a delusional paranoia.

Or a crush.

Little_Miss_1565
04-16-2007, 01:10 PM
And super lolz at TheOldMark saying he has no interest in bumping into Sarah after saying awhile ago that he wants to meet her and put himself into context for her.

Not to mention the lolz caused considering that he was saying the same for the next time the Offspring play a show in town.

yeah sarah thats what im doing running around nyc trying to stalk you.. please, get over yourself, i have no interest in bumping into you.

Ah, my mistake, you're just trying to intimidate me with your "I'm watching you" shit.

Sin Studly
04-16-2007, 01:16 PM
It's true that white people are generally unsafe in my neighborhood.

Yeah, but, everybody is unsafe in your neighbourhood.

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOldMark

Interesting how you ignore questions you can't answer.

Ive explained this many times

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 01:37 PM

that is out of context.

JohnnyNemesis
04-16-2007, 01:38 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

0r4ng3
04-16-2007, 01:39 PM
that is out of context.
Well then, could you meet up with us to put it into context?

WebDudette
04-16-2007, 01:40 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

I think I know why you have some many posts.

But I generally agree.

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 01:48 PM
You're a fucking idiot.

you smell funny

wheelchairman
04-16-2007, 01:50 PM
I agree, TheOldMark is fucking annoying.

RickyCrack
04-16-2007, 02:03 PM
And a faggot.

wheelchairman
04-16-2007, 02:04 PM
And a faggot.

And a faggot.

nieh
04-16-2007, 02:06 PM
you smell funny

Are you saying this because he's black or because did you see him getting on the F train too?

Whiplash
04-16-2007, 02:11 PM
I agree, TheOldMark is fucking annoying.

I wonder how TheNewMark will be.

Kitten
04-16-2007, 02:24 PM
grudge may have not been the right word, she and i have cleared this up privately.

That's why you are still being antagonistic to her. I sort of figured that some sort of agreement would involve you not stooping to the level of insulting her looks.

Endymion
04-16-2007, 03:06 PM
people yell "white satan" at me.

are you sure you weren't in wounded knee, pale face?

Linda
04-16-2007, 05:03 PM
Ive explained this many times

Then prove it.

Any explanation I read was nothing but a crock of shit.

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 06:13 PM
That's why you are still being antagonistic to her. I sort of figured that some sort of agreement would involve you not stooping to the level of insulting her looks.

i think your talking about two different people. i was refering to ragdoll. 'generic look' was about 1565 and i dont think thats an insult.

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 06:14 PM
Then prove it.

Any explanation I read was nothing but a crock of shit.

the subject title of Dexter's post.

T-6005
04-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Mark, this is pointless. You should have let it drop a long time ago. Why do you persist, man? It only serves to make you look childish.

TheOldMark
04-16-2007, 06:23 PM
Mark, this is pointless. You should have let it drop a long time ago. Why do you persist, man? It only serves to make you look childish.

dude ive tried to drop it numerous times. consider this thread motaboys fault.

T-6005
04-16-2007, 06:29 PM
dude ive tried to drop it numerous times. consider this thread motaboys fault.
You don't have to try to drop it. You simply do, and then go on about your life.

Linda
04-16-2007, 06:51 PM

As I said before, your assessment of that subject title of Dexter's post was a crock of shit. You can't prove you were right about it, so get down off your high horse and let it go. You were wrong. Period. I would bet if Dexter is
reading all of your replies he's very ashamed of you at this point.

Llamas
04-16-2007, 07:14 PM

That's not PROOF, that's your OPINION. Wow.

"Prove in court that John killed Sue."
"Okay. I think John did it because he's a jerk."
"Oh, wow. I guess John is guilty, then!"

T-6005
04-16-2007, 07:36 PM

"Prove in court that John killed Sue."
"Okay. I think John did it because he's a jerk."
"Oh, wow. I guess John is guilty, then!"
STOP THROWING AROUND ADJECTIVES LIKE "PROOF"!!

Sin Studly
04-16-2007, 11:41 PM
Proof, an adjective ALMOST EVERY member of the BBS is guilty of.

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 02:40 AM
Now let's not forget that opinions and beliefs are the exact same thing.

Llamas
04-17-2007, 06:46 AM
Damn, you guys really got me. :(

TheOldMark
04-17-2007, 09:17 AM

do you have like a different opinion because this seems pretty blatantly obvious to me. other emails from dexter have been recieved since, confirming this FACT, but im not going to post them this time.

wheelchairman
04-17-2007, 10:07 AM
do you have like a different opinion because this seems pretty blatantly obvious to me. other emails from dexter have been recieved since, confirming this FACT, but im not going to post them this time.

Well he's sent me emails saying you are an enormous asshole. I'll even post it:

Man, Mark's really an enormous asshole. Enjoy your christmas gift Per! Holla!

Linda
04-17-2007, 11:51 AM
*applauds WCM*