PDA

View Full Version : conspiracy of one

DividingByZero71
04-16-2007, 05:15 PM
does conspiracy of one have a B SIDE??? because thats what i hear, but i took my conspiracy of one CD and turned it up-side-down in my stereo, but nothing happened. i know it was kinda stupid that i did that, but i had to find it some how, and i never did

Kitten
04-16-2007, 05:53 PM
Try here (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28961).
It is in regards to Huck It.

WebDudette
04-16-2007, 06:13 PM
You turned your CD upside down? Wow...

Lupin
04-16-2007, 06:45 PM
You turned you CD upside down? Wow...

yeah, like...wowow.
Are you like, sectioned??
You turned a cd upside down to hear a b-side?
________
Rhode island marijuana dispensaries (http://rhodeisland.dispensaries.org/)

DividingByZero71
04-16-2007, 06:49 PM
You turned you CD upside down? Wow...

ok first off, that wasnt my first intention. i first tried playing the very last song and seeing if it would skip to a hidden track of somthing. turning it upside down was my last intention. and why did i do that?? because you hear the word "B SIDE" and think "other side of CD?"

DividingByZero71
04-16-2007, 06:51 PM
yeah, like...wowow.
Are you like, sectioned??
You turned a cd upside down to hear a b-side?

wow, thats the last time i post a question on this bord. if you see the fist person that replyed wasnt being a fucking asshole like you

Lupin
04-16-2007, 06:56 PM
my keyboard doesnt have 'im english, im being sarcastic' keys on it. Lets face it, tapes and the other large things both had the right idea. (turn over...lets have more fun!?!?!?!)
But yeah, maybe i am being an asshole...but i prefer the term Arse'ole.

Seriously tho, Conspiricy had some good b-sides.
80 Times, SinCity, Autonomy...dunno what else there was, but they where ok. If anyone wants pm me ure email...
________
Opiate rehab forum (http://www.rehab-forum.com/opiate-rehab/)

WebDudette
04-16-2007, 07:23 PM
It's a cd, it has a picture on the other side. I would expect to turn over a vinyl for a B-side or a cassette but a cd with graphics on the other side...

DividingByZero71
04-16-2007, 07:43 PM
It's a cd, it has a picture on the other side. I would expect to turn over a vinyl for a B-side or a cassette but a cd with graphics on the other side...

well, heres EXACIALLY what i did,

1. i read somewhere about conspiracy of one B SIDE
2. i took my cd, played the last track to find a hidden track
3. the cd hads 13 tracks, so i tried skipping to a track 14.
4. i turned the CD upside down ( i knew it wouldnt work) but i tried all i could think of.

ya a vinyl cd would have a B SIDE, like one of the System Of A Down cds.

Kitten
04-16-2007, 07:46 PM
Does it look like a vinyl cd?
Only certain versions of CO1 had the song Huck It as a bonus. There are some versions that list the song as song 14, most don't.

Offspring-Junkie
04-17-2007, 12:31 AM
Seriously tho, Conspiricy had some good b-sides.
80 Times, SinCity, Autonomy...dunno what else there was, but they where ok. If anyone wants pm me ure email...

80 Times, SinCity and Autonomy on Co1? Not on my CD. B-Sides are after the regular time added on the CD, is that right?

NotTheOne_NL
04-17-2007, 02:07 AM
80 Times, SinCity and Autonomy on Co1? Not on my CD. B-Sides are after the regular time added on the CD, is that right?

These B-sides are released on the singles from CO1