PDA

View Full Version : if u want summer??

summer_guy
04-20-2007, 06:33 AM
the listen original prankster and summer is coming faster .. anyway i hope the new album is coming out almost like conspiracy of one or better cos conspiracy of one is the really fucking good guys the best they have ever had ;=)

Wouli
04-20-2007, 06:44 AM
I hope the new album will be not like CO ... because I think this album is not
one of their best.

Grabbal
04-20-2007, 06:59 AM
conspiracy of one is the really fucking good guys the best they have ever had ;=)

I like it a fair amount, but it's definantly not the best they've released.

zacsta
04-20-2007, 07:01 AM
oh yeh, me listen offspring good.

DividingByZero71
04-20-2007, 07:46 AM
the listen original prankster and summer is coming faster .. anyway i hope the new album is coming out almost like conspiracy of one or better cos conspiracy of one is the really fucking good guys the best they have ever had ;=)

Conspiracy Of One is my favorite offspring album, but i will agree it wasnt their best.

i would also like the new album to be like CO1, but it would be nice to see the album be somthing different

nightvision
04-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Conspiracy Of One is my favorite offspring album, but i will agree it wasnt their best.

Way to go, schizo...

DividingByZero71
04-20-2007, 09:40 AM
Way to go, schizo...

What the Fuck??

bouncingcoles
04-20-2007, 09:42 AM
i really like conspiracy of one. its one of my favorites. Its a very well made album and i can tell they worked very hard on it. the only song that i wish wasnt on it was original prankster

DividingByZero71
04-20-2007, 09:55 AM
ya i didnt like original prankster all that much. same with Denial, Revisited, and Vultures

F@ BANKZ
04-20-2007, 10:28 AM
Conspiracy of One is a really fun album but it is not one of my favourite Offspring albums.

Venom Symbiote
04-21-2007, 07:09 PM

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!

:mad: Grrr. Growly McGrowlerson.

ZagmenO
04-21-2007, 07:11 PM
NOOOO!!!!!! The album has to sound like no other!!!!!!!!!!!

Llamas
04-23-2007, 04:56 AM
The more I think about co1, the more I like it. It has a lot of crap on it, but there are some really good songs on there. I think Denial, Revisited is a really good song. It was the only "new" song on the album, though. The Offspring had never attempted a ballad, or such a "romantic" type of song before, and I thought they pulled it off pretty well. The riffs in that song are good, and Dexter's vocals are nice. I wouldn't want them to attempt a song like that on every album, but I liked it. Otherwise, that album was just full of straight up pop-punk. There was nothing special on it, no clear theme, etc. But it is fun to listen to. I can't listen to Splinter all the way through and feel like it's fun, and the only other album that I can feel that way about is Ixnay. So, for that reason, I think I do like co1 more than I give credit for.

On that topic, I think one thing I like most about the Offspring is that their albums are so different from each other. No, it's not like they really go out and make all kinds of new and unique songs, but their albums are so different. I can listen to Smash when I'm angry and pissed off, listen to Americana when I'm in the mood for something kinda deep and introspective, listen to co1 when I'm hyper and wanna listen to something fun and upbeat, etc, etc. Because of this, I do like all their albums, no matter how much I bash co1 or splinter.

Sorry to have gone on this off-topic nonsense... hehe.

summer_guy
04-24-2007, 01:36 AM
well actually my favorite song from co1 is want you bad and millions miles away

Ninty Man
04-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Conspiracy of One is a really fun album but it is not one of my favourite Offspring albums.

But it has great songs!! I think it's better that the overrated smash

RoxnRollBassist
04-24-2007, 07:29 PM
co1 is really good i think. I mean, not as good as ixnay, but still awesome. Think about it, anything offspring makes is going to be great! But off co1 i really like special delivery, come out swinging, and dammit i changed again. I do like co1 better than splinter, but i honestly love all their albulms...expecially ixnay.