PDA

View Full Version : This is truly the greatest thing I have ever fuckin' seen in my entire fuckin' life!!

ZagmenO
04-20-2007, 06:56 PM
As both an extremely hardcore Offspring fan and a bit of a Sonic fan as well, this has got to be the greatest fuckin' thing ever. If you don't watch it then you support terrorism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5t7ZTUOHTY&mode=related&search=

German Andres
04-20-2007, 07:26 PM
Don`t get offended, but I didn`t enjoy it.`I`m not really a Sonic fan, that might be the reason...but surely a fan will like it:confused:

Venom Symbiote
04-20-2007, 08:01 PM
Psh, Mario's better. Dick.

neocon58
04-20-2007, 08:05 PM
You should get out more then dude. I found it quite ghey. and I happily support terrorism if I have to choose between that and an Offspring/Sonic AMV.

ZagmenO
04-20-2007, 08:10 PM
OFD is my fave song of all time. And yes, Mario is far better, but seriously; a cartoon Sonic collab with an awesome Offspring song. That is just completely epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I'll admit something, a fireworks show is far better.

Now, add an Offspring song to go along with that fireworks show, well, you've got yourself a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F@ BANKZ
04-21-2007, 02:23 AM
I'm not into this sort of video, but as far as they go it's not bad: song suits and goes well with the scenes.

Grabbal
04-21-2007, 03:23 AM
I'd have to agree with Venom on this one. I think it went good with the scenes, but the Mario "Come Out And Play" was waaaaay better!

Llamas
04-23-2007, 05:24 AM
Psh, Mario's better. Dick.

I'd say that Sonic 2 was one of the best games ever made, and rivals, if not beats, the best of the Mario games. However, as a complete series of games, Mario wins, due to the fact that there were simply *more* of them to pick from.

OFD is my fave song of all time. And yes, Mario is far better, but seriously; a cartoon Sonic collab with an awesome Offspring song. That is just completely epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although I'll admit something, a fireworks show is far better.

Now, add an Offspring song to go along with that fireworks show, well, you've got yourself a party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this video downloaded to my computer when I was like 15. I thought it was fun. I eventually deleted it, because I grew up and just didn't think it was great anymore. It's fine, though. And I like Sonic.

Jojan
04-23-2007, 05:27 AM
I downloaded that video long before YouTube was invented.

Llamas
04-23-2007, 06:09 AM
I downloaded that video long before YouTube was invented.

Yes, same here. I had it like 7 years ago or so?

Jack-UK
04-23-2007, 09:21 AM
well if that truly is the greatest thing you've ever fuckin seen then u've had a poor life up till now ;)

ZagmenO
04-23-2007, 07:21 PM
I can die happily ever after. :o

Ninty Man
04-24-2007, 11:48 AM
I'd say that Sonic 2 was one of the best games ever made, and rivals, if not beats, the best of the Mario games. However, as a complete series of games, Mario wins, due to the fact that there were simply *more* of them to pick from.

I had this video downloaded to my computer when I was like 15. I thought it was fun. I eventually deleted it, because I grew up and just didn't think it was great anymore. It's fine, though. And I like Sonic.

MMM... Sonic 2 don't beats Mario 3... period

ZagmenO
04-24-2007, 11:53 AM
MMM... Sonic 2 don't beats Mario 3... period

Indeed. Mario 3=best platformer ever.

F@ BANKZ
04-24-2007, 11:58 AM
I can die happily ever after. :o

*stares around* Aww, you didn't!:P

NEOCON99
04-24-2007, 01:19 PM
That's really cool :D

Whatching that brought me back to the 90's.

SuperKnux
04-24-2007, 10:02 PM
Ah, yes. Perfect Chaos.

Me, him, and FernieG were the only mainstream individuals in the Sonic Internet Communitiy who would make Sonic music videos back in 99 and the early 2000's. I haven't kept up too much with Perfect Chaos, but I'm sure he still does some videos. Especially now that Sonic X has given the people clips they could use from now until the world ends.

I made two videos with Offspring songs during my time as a shitty Sonic AMV maker. One with "All I Want" and another with "The Kids Aren't Alright."

TheOldMark
04-24-2007, 10:46 PM
As both an extremely hardcore Offspring fan and a bit of a Sonic fan as well, this has got to be the greatest fuckin' thing ever. If you don't watch it then you support terrorism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5t7ZTUOHTY&mode=related&search=

thats pretty sweet. amazing what people will do in their spare time.

Harnum
05-21-2007, 08:59 AM
That is not as cool as this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6ROX0NUJ4&mode=related&search=)
This dude is fucking creative! I love it. Great idea.

F@ BANKZ
05-21-2007, 10:22 AM
That is not as cool as this. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6ROX0NUJ4&mode=related&search=)
This dude is fucking creative! I love it. Great idea.

Omd that was just so terrible it actually entertained me. Not terrible in a bad way but, just come on.

Harnum
05-21-2007, 10:37 AM
It's funny because he got the whole Mario theme shit to go along to the song. It's creative, and I likes it...

ZagmenO
05-21-2007, 10:38 AM
That one was good. If you like that, you'll love Super Mario Come out & Play. Same kinda stuff and it's by the same guy I believe.