PDA

View Full Version : French President

Duskygrin
04-21-2007, 04:41 AM
. .

calichix
04-28-2007, 04:31 AM
who're you voting for and why, lil lady? I've been listening to coverage on it but my radio keeps cracking. it's starting to get vedy interesting.

ZagmenO
04-28-2007, 08:51 AM
I vote George W. Bush to be in charge of France!!! HELL YEA!!!!! FUCKING WIN, MUTHAFUCKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheelchairman
04-28-2007, 10:37 AM
Excuse me if I go a little off topic, but Maria, do you know a French band/artist called TheSokos? They are becoming something of a fad over here. They have a myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/thesokos

patoff10
04-28-2007, 12:36 PM
Actually Bayrou has the same kinf of idea in politics as Sarkozy even if it's a little more soft. But Bayrou is not a liar, respect everybody, has a good moral, is a nice guy. Ségolène for me has not bad ideas except in certain points and has a good moral too. If you don't want Sarko, vote for Ségo ^^

calichix
04-28-2007, 02:07 PM
dude per that band is criminal.

maria you should keep this thread updated to walk me through this whole election. I'm always on the border of getting it reading the newspapers then a million new issues to take into consideration come outta left field from other sources of information. :[

wheelchairman
04-28-2007, 02:15 PM
Did you hear her song "I'll Kill Her"? It's awesome.

calichix
04-28-2007, 03:11 PM
okay... "I'll kill her" was adorable.

what're the biggest of the big issues right now? I'm not quite sure how to say this, but how is the country split on issues in really general terms? (for example in the us the midwest h8z abortion, gay marriage, etc. the west coast are eco whores, etc.)

T-6005
04-28-2007, 03:45 PM
They'd better bring those bullshit 35 hours back up to 40.

Sin Studly
04-28-2007, 05:43 PM
Well, did they elect Hitler yet or not?

patoff10
04-28-2007, 06:14 PM
1. I talked about the program of Bayrou, it's not so far away than the one of Sarkozy. Their personnality are opposed. You talked me about their personnality, ok... I agree... but Bayrou has a right-wing program. Then, Sarko says : "With me, everything become possible" (yeah, EVERYthing...) and Bayrou says (said ^^) : "With me, nothing is possible, we don't have money" ... Actually he doesn't say exactly this but it's like if he does, because his economic program is based on... saving... and nothing else. So actually he doesn't risk anything. How many times he said :"I prefer don't promess this or this because I know it's impossible". I think he "uses" the fact that every French felt abused by the past to make politics differently. And I did loved this too, but... if you finally see his program with more "serious" you guess that himself has no program. He confess himself that he hadn't a "program", and I think it's because of this fact that he wasn't at the 2nd turn. His vote was a mix between, "old centrist" which vote for him by the past (when he was completely with the right-ring), some "right-wing persons who doesn't like Sarkozy", some "persons who doesn't know how to vote", some "persons which was disapointed by Ségolène at the "left-wing"", some "persons who like the man and just himself" etc. So "old centrist" and "persons who wanted a "true" changement".

2. The changement : everyone want it in France. Even Sarkozy, and it's pretty funny, because... how can a man like that, who was, we can say that, almost the 1st minister during 5 years ^^ can pretend to change any things while his program is the same program than the government did this past 5 years. And even, it's harder than the actually government. When you see than just for the CPE, the youth was in the street as never it was since May 68 ^^ With Sarkozy, it will be, that kind of reform like CPE and some bullshit false-reforms every months, and everyone will be in the street, oh and I forget than with him there will be a "minimal service" for the strikes, so, acutally, the word "strike" will not be appropriate so the real "strikes" will disappear... something which is in the constitution I have to remind... So yes, it's a changement...

3. Lol, what's the problems with the 35 hours ? They wasn't applied like we wanted, the companies prefer accelerate the rythm of the works to keep their BIGGER productivity as possible or fall down the pay at the end of the months. Sarkozy says everytime : "Someone who wants to work more to have more money must be able to works more !" yeah ok... but, today it's possible to work more ^^ What he wants is to bring down the expenses on the companies, but like that, the 36th hours of works will coast less than the 1st hour of a possible future salaried worker... so actually, he wants to create unemployement doesn't him ? ^^ And to have less unemployement, he wants to create a unic contract (like the CPE in fact) more "flexible", yeah, we all know that THIS is the solution... No, seriously... where is the money ? When salaried workers make 100€ of money for his company for example, only 60$ come back to all this salaried workers (the rest are for sotck exchanges you know ^^) whereas more years later, for 100€ it was 70€ ! France is one of the most productivity country in Europe and in the world if we compare to the time of working, and the money wasn't so enough for today than before, but at the opposite, everyone wasn't so poor today than before. So we know where is the money, but finally, we all know human being is not peferct, and is selfish. So, when you can have so much money than nothing else except your little "friends", and when your other friends like Sarkozy prefer, want, and have the power (but the money too ^^), it's obvious that all is doing to make the people think that : "No, you don't work enough ! Look at the others countries ! They don't work 35hours ! It's incredible that France is the only country to make this or that balablabla etc.". I'm losting on others subjects, but I see recently that the world, today, has the ability to feed twice populations like our population on the earth (so 12 billions ?), and when you see than every 5 seconds, one child dead because he hasn't food, and this just because of the companies which "have to" make money to just make more money and more and more... Yeah, I know, if tomorrow I have all the money than that kind of persons wins, maybe I would say that I don't care about the rest of the world, that I can't do anything, that it's "like that". Maybe I will enter in an human association, yeah... cool... we need that kind of associations, but there are just "patches to make the boat stay (as we want to make us think) on the line", just at the limit, but actually over the limit.

4. The biggest issues are :education because it's the start of any things and because of the issue of uneployement for the youth, maybe 25% (I don't remember exactly) which is... phenomanal, because of the insecurity : young people without a job and who didn't have good education make violence. Other issue is the "power of buy" and unemployement too, so the issue of the "work", we need to bring up salaries and bring down unemployement. Other issue : "find a house", this issu touch a lot of people actually, even people with a medium work ! Other issuse, egality between women and men. One other : pensions for the old people ^^ but Ségolène said something right : "with less unemployement the pensions will be bring up automatically". Just to show the economy, it's not just "saving" like wants bayrou, it's not just an "arithmetic calculation", it's a "dynamic" ! It's obvious... so I really think Bayrou "uses" people when he said that not a lot of things were possible.

5. The 35hours was made to bring down unemployement, it's obvious that "if everyone work less, everyone can works"... but if the companies just really want to make business more thant they can, it's could be difficult to have a good system. Do you know that companies, making money as never sometimes, "make people redundant" ? Do you know that the EADS company (mother of AIRBUS), because they don't want to dismiss the boss because of all the bulsshits things that can happened in front of the justice (because we can't dismiss someone like that...) and so in front of the public and the press, prefer "make him redundant" and so five him 8,5 millions of € to find a friendly negociation ^^ like that nobody knows exactly what happened to the company to make redundant 10.000 persons in Germany and France, and when you know that the actual minister of the economy (a friend of Sarkozy) make pressions to indemitted the boss of his 8.5 millions... it's degusting.

Well, did they elect Hitler yet or not?

Was it a joke ? : )

ZagmenO
04-28-2007, 07:37 PM
I still say Dubya runs for the prez of the French people.

calichix
04-29-2007, 03:54 AM
what's the education system like right now? is it the school till 16 free college thing all over europe?

patoff10
04-30-2007, 10:06 AM
Non pas envie là :D

patoff10
05-05-2007, 03:53 PM
The results tomorrow at 18h GMT. Sarkozy is the favourite... If you doesn't have TV, it's simple : look at the direction of France, if you see a little smoke which escape from fire to the sky, this is Sarkozy who is elected and this is a new civil war which begins ^^

patoff10
05-06-2007, 07:32 AM
Lol, it's the art. 16 :

"Lorsque les institutions de la République, l'indépendance de la Nation, l'intégrité de son territoire ou l'exécution de ses engagements internationaux sont menacées d'une manière grave et immédiate et que le fonctionnement régulier des pouvoirs publics constitutionnels est interrompu, le Président de la République prend les mesures exigées par ces circonstances, après consultation officielle du Premier Ministre, des Présidents des assemblées ainsi que du Conseil Constitutionnel.

Il en informe la Nation par un message.

Ces mesures doivent être inspirées par la volonté d'assurer aux pouvoirs publics constitutionnels, dans les moindres délais, les moyens d'accomplir leur mission. Le Conseil Constitutionnel est consulté à leur sujet.

Le Parlement se réunit de plein droit.

L'Assemblée Nationale ne peut être dissoute pendant l'exercice des pouvoirs exceptionnels."

patoff10
05-06-2007, 11:53 AM
http://www.hebergement-images.com/05/1178473525_TSHIRT.jpg

Wouli
05-06-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm agree, not my president too

Iamstupid
05-06-2007, 12:43 PM
That's not the president of france. This guy is just an error.

Not my president for me too.

Iamstupid
05-06-2007, 12:45 PM
You read to much Maria :rolleyes:

Duskygrin
05-06-2007, 12:49 PM
Too little, these days. All I read is finance books. Little romance in those.

Once upon a time, there was a little government bond which everybody looked down upon...

How's that for the ugly duckling revisited? To be continued...

Once upon a time, there was a hungarian mongrel... who rose to great heights becoming president of france on a fateful sunday... oh no that's NO fairytale, that...

SaiKYoU
05-06-2007, 12:55 PM
sorry Maria for having that guy rulling your country for the next years...

wheelchairman
05-06-2007, 01:22 PM
What an enlightened democratic view...

Sin Studly
05-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I like how people seem to think they have a choice who their president is. The Bush shirts amused me, and this amuses me too. "He's not my President." lol. Yes he is.

patoff10
05-06-2007, 06:05 PM
But if you think a little more about that... Sarkozy have 53% : 18 millions has voted for him.
But how many people didn't voted for him ? 16 millions for Ségo + 1.5 million from "white" vote + 7 million didn't vote (+ everyon which are not on elctoral list etc. but I know I go a little too far). Okay. So actually more people didn't wanted him... Yes... democracy...
I don't contest the results and if he wins it's just because the "white" vote is not recognize, because the vote isn't compulsory, because the left-wing and the PS (where Ségo is from) are "losers" too... I know that if it was Ségo who wins it'd be the same observation. But I swear Sarko is the most and will be the most hated president of France, you can trust me ^^ A President have to reunify a lot of people, Sarko can't. So yes our democracy is not enough fair, and it's not with this man that it will be alright tomorrow...

Sin Studly
05-07-2007, 02:45 AM
No, he isn't. He's not my president. I didn't vote for him. Democracy is the dictatorship of the majority. Or, as Poe put it, King Mob having sway over the country.

I am very sorry, but I hold no allegiance to King Mob.

You're a French citizen, he's the French president. Sorry, but you don't have a fucking choice here.

Iamstupid
05-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Sarko is president of France. Not the president of french people. This guy can't control me or a citizen. He can't command me to do something for him and it's not because he's the president of France that the french will follow him in his decisions.

patoff10
05-07-2007, 09:08 AM
A president have to be after his election the President of all the French or almost. Sarkozy will never have more than 50% with him from now on ^^

Sin Studly
05-07-2007, 09:20 AM
Sarko is president of France. Not the president of french people. This guy can't control me or a citizen. He can't command me to do something for him and it's not because he's the president of France that the french will follow him in his decisions.

Wow, so you don't live in a totalitarian state. Great fucking stuff, but he's still the President of France and you're still French.

Sin Studly
05-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Kidding aside, what we are trying to get across - and obviously failing, seeing you're so obtuse - is that the phrase "not my president" is not to be taken literally.

I understand this. I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid it is. He's your president, and there's nothing you can do about it. Did the frogs in 1945 go around saying "Not my Fuhrer". Lolz.

But in our hearts and in the hearts of actually the majority of Frenchmen, he isn't. We can't follow him where he leads, we detest him too much, we abhor what he represents. Certainly, he is a man of convictions, but those very convictions bespeak the autocrat who will fail to unite us under his fascist banner.

How'd he get into power then, did the Marginot Line surrender again? Lolz.

The night he got elected, that is, yesternight, hundreds of cars got burned. There was nearly turmoil - there assuredly were riots.

There are always riots in France though, aren't there? Lolz.

He is unpopular like no other president before him. In Lyon, for instance, before the election, he couldn't even enter a certain area. People and students repelled him. We are talking about a man who has managed to raise a bloody scent in his wake and to be positively hated by millions of voters.

Sounds like another famous leader France had back in the 40's. Lolz.

He is not, nor will he ever be, our president.

Damn right. Except for the fact that, y'know, he is. Lolz.

HeadAroundU
05-07-2007, 02:15 PM
*puts on Louis de Funes mode*
OLALA!! HA! HA!

Retarded Maria and the Hungarian as the French president. This is great.

ps: Funes is not French either. He is the Spaniard.

ps2: The Slovak president is my president.

SkyRocker
05-08-2007, 06:01 AM
Sarkozy controls more than 90% of our medias. He's a Berlusconi light (though that can be discussed). Of course, a huge amount of stupid people from our greaaaaat country like being lobotomized, obviously...
Unfortunately, they still think it's good to be told France is not safe because of baaaaad suburb guys.

And here is the new election of a goblin.
I'm not really surprised, we (french) know since several months he would be president. But president of what, i don't really know.

HeadAroundU
05-08-2007, 07:02 AM
I know how to speak English. I'm famous for "Fat Kills!!111". No other Brit, American or Australian could invent such a genius phrase. I'm famous and I'm not a fucking Brit. I'm Slovak. :p

Well ok, being smarter than you, I think that we should find the compromise. :D

wiki:
"Please note that the French-born children of immigrant parents are "French" and not immigrants."

That's partly bullshit. I think they should be called "Frogs". Like you.
*gonna edit wiki*

wheelchairman
05-08-2007, 07:10 AM
For you frenchies, I found this article interesting:
http://wsws.org/articles/2007/may2007/fran-m08.shtml

Sin Studly
05-08-2007, 08:29 AM
Unfortunately, they still think it's good to be told France is not safe because of baaaaad suburb guys.

So he fearmongers and lies to you that the streets are unsafe, and you respond by burning down 100 cars. Lolz.

patoff10
05-08-2007, 04:02 PM
No, he says the street is unsafe everytime, the TV pretend to believe him so they make reports and broadcasts on the subject of unsafe (without note that he controls the media as Berlusconi does), and it's good for the audiences to show some young peole burn some cars or else. So they show as you know the TV knows how to show. If it's not enough, he insults all the youth by word like "racailles" and says that he wants to clear all those things (but actually those things are people...) with a "karcher", and he generalize, thinking that all those "racailles" or all those things need to be cleared or washed ^^ And then yes, young people, who is not very smart I know... burn lots of cars again with more violence.
But I thought it was difficult for him, before to be elected, to say : "yes I have a good balance/outcome, the unsafe is very less important" (which is not the truth because they control the results as they want too...) and "but the street is still unsafe and as you see again (in TV that I control) I have to be the President to solve that" as if 5 years being the minister of the safety of the nation wasn't enough to solve the problem...

Venom Symbiote
05-08-2007, 04:56 PM
Um, am I missing something here? It's just France. It's not like...you know, they're significant or anything.

Let the hippies fight it out among themselves, and let him crush them with the riot police (those dudes are so damn cool, by the way).

The world's moving more right wing, and probably for good reason. Get used to it.

wheelchairman
05-08-2007, 05:17 PM
You really have no idea what's going on in the world, do you? Or at least about politics.

Venom Symbiote
05-08-2007, 06:55 PM
Well, what I gather is France has elected someone more hardline-conservative than they've had these last few years, and the losing group of voters aren't taking too well to the result, immaturely throwing a riotous hissy-fit.

What's the problem? It'll die down, they'll accept it, and new Mr. Froggy McRightWing will go about his day.

sKratch
05-08-2007, 07:41 PM
Kidding aside, what we are trying to get across - and obviously failing, seeing you're so obtuse - is that the phrase "not my president" is not to be taken literally. Of bloody course he is our president-elect, he just got elected, we know that, thank you very much. But in our hearts and in the hearts of actually the majority of Frenchmen, he isn't. We can't follow him where he leads, we detest him too much, we abhor what he represents.
He is not, nor will he ever be, our president.

I understand this. I'm just pointing out how fucking stupid it is. He's your president, and there's nothing you can do about it.

I don't know if you're just trying to pick on Maria here, but with her explanation of the phrase "not our president" being what it is, your saying "it's still stupid" is pretty much just stubborn. It's a very reasonable statement to make, given the justification she provided. Doesn't really matter... I just don't feel like reading really bad English by that one kid so I don't have too much else to say.

wheelchairman
05-08-2007, 07:55 PM
Well, what I gather is France has elected someone more hardline-conservative than they've had these last few years, and the losing group of voters aren't taking too well to the result, immaturely throwing a riotous hissy-fit.

What's the problem? It'll die down, they'll accept it, and new Mr. Froggy McRightWing will go about his day.

But he's not hardline conservative. At least not more than the socialist. These people are so extremely moderate that it'd be hard to draw a line. The only differences come in their form of marketing. And I believe that Sarkozy and Chirac come from the same party. In fact a few years ago they worked very closely together.

Still doesn't change the fact that your statement was wrong. There is no world trend to the left or the right, just your typical two pole democratic changes.

SkyRocker
05-09-2007, 12:30 AM
So he fearmongers and lies to you that the streets are unsafe, and you respond by burning down 100 cars. Lolz.

Actually a few people did the burning thingy.

And I believe that Sarkozy and Chirac come from the same party. In fact a few years ago they worked very closely together.

Sarkozy betrailed Chirac by changing from him to another candidate during the 1995 elections.

Sin Studly
05-09-2007, 01:21 AM
I don't know if you're just trying to pick on Maria here, but with her explanation of the phrase "not our president" being what it is, your saying "it's still stupid" is pretty much just stubborn. It's a very reasonable statement to make, given the justification she provided. Doesn't really matter... I just don't feel like reading really bad English by that one kid so I don't have too much else to say.

It's just that I still find it stupid. I realise it's not to be taken literally, but I can say I'm the God of the Netherlands and Lord High Master of Spain if you don't take it literally. It's still a stupid thing to say. The steppe-llama is still prez of France.

Sin Studly
05-09-2007, 03:00 AM
Yeah, it's much cooler to have Paris burned to the ground by muslims every four months. Fuck the (riot) police.

patoff10
05-09-2007, 06:48 AM
No I don't think PPDA is for Sarkozy, before the election, he was in love with Ségo lolz. The reason he control the media is that some people like Martin Bouygue or Bolloré etc. are the president of some media... he knows a lot of people, he has lots of friends, and he doesn't hide it

Venom Symbiote
05-09-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah, so damn coooooooool, duuuuuuude. They're the closest thing to a civilian army in our democracy

And the...the problem there is...? :confused:

HeadAroundU
05-09-2007, 03:44 PM
Um, am I missing something here? It's just France. It's not like...you know, they're significant or anything.
France is one of the five permanent members of the UN Security Council. :D

sKratch
05-09-2007, 09:08 PM
It's ok, hating on France is cool.

Venom Symbiote
05-09-2007, 10:48 PM
No, I mean, I have nothing against the French in general. They piss me off a lot less than, say, Greeks, Italians or South Africans. I'm just questioning the relevancy.

Is this the same as Australian kids pissing and moaning and protesting about the "huge shift in policy" between the Labor and Liberal parties, where the difference is so minute it doesn't matter anyway?

Just how much of a psycho can this guy be? It just seems like a "mountains out of molehills" story, and the French are just once again wanting some attention.

RickyCrack
05-09-2007, 11:18 PM
Hey look, it's venom being a faggot again.

the Alternate
05-10-2007, 10:16 AM
I'm not a kind of nationalist or something like that... BUT.
I think it's a good way to French Government to stay tough in the problem of immigrants. If I were french, I'm gonna vote for LePen. I'll explain why.
A week ago I was doing my business trip to France. When I walked "rues de Paris" I was really shoked. I've catch my thought that "WTF-ing mess is happening here?", "Where the hell I am?".. the "rive gauche", "Place de la Concorde", Monmartre... these immigrants were everywhere.. I don't mean to be a nationalist, really, but I've become it for that time. I've seen that in a distance about 5 or 7 meters from me 3 arab guys snatched a photocamera from a young russian lady. I can't stand watching it and pushed one of them and told him to return it back. He was pretty frightened, cause even the police are not acting that way and he returned it. Maybe I was looking like a "fcuking crazy and dangerous rusky" but anyway they are not used to someone can prevent them from doing anything they want. Then these 3 guys were feeling pretty pissed off so they broke a pack of meal of some guys (also tourists). I've told the police about an incident and they told me that "maybe that guys are making fun. It's kind of joke?" I just prevented myself from telling these policemen that they are suckers.
The hundreds of arabs and "french africans" (may we say niggers?!) in the afternoon on Monday or Tuesday.. they're sitting in fountains, walking down the streets, snatching the bags, scaring the tourists, Being honest, doing fucking nothing... and that's not because of that they can't get the job but because of they DO NOT WANT to get the job. It's alright to them to live for transferts from government. Most of all don't know french language. Me, a simple russian guy who is doing his job in Russia, Germany and Britain - I do try to learn the language in a sence of respect to my french partners.. But them, living in France and getting money from its government (e.g. from the French people who work and pay taxes) they don't want to.. So why the fuck are these immigrants needed? They can do their fucking nothing in Africa and starve to death. Who cares? The point is that they want to live on someone else's account.
The other stupidity of France (see: many other European countries) is its "equalizing the rights". That really seem stupid because if this immigrant is telling me that I am 'white ass' or something like that, why can't I tell him that he is "dirty nigger"? This is the equal rights and not that if I tell him "dirty nigger", I should be charged. Telling me that I'm "white ass" he is insulting me the same way as I tell him that he is "nigger". He means this insult. No matter that I don't feel insulted of it.. Yes, I am white, so what? And he is black, so what again?
Another mistake is why they are letting immigrants crash the cars and houses? It's the same hooligans, vandals or something, so you should place them all to prison... I think, that in Russia, our police or SWATs gonna kick them several times also if it happens in my country... But it never will happen because our police gonna kick them all.. and only after that they will try to find out why...The government should show strength of its policy but not the indecisiveness and weakness.
The mistake of Sarco to my mind is the US-oriented policy. American government will do everything not to let Europe compete with US in earnings and economic power. And if so, Europe can forget about their interests.

Venom Symbiote
05-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Oh, come on, DuskyGrin, by the way you're talking you'd swear this guy was fucking Mussolini.

He can't be that extreme. There's no way you'd ever get a "police state" in modern France, don't be a bitch.

wheelchairman
05-10-2007, 05:43 PM
You are such an idiot.

"There's no possible way that a country with a violent and poor ethnic minority could ever have leaders cynical enough to use this to their advantage."

You are such a fucking idiot. It doesn't require a college course in political science to read this forum, but christ you might need it.

the Alternate
05-11-2007, 11:25 PM
Where do you see the "police state"? Punishing hooligans and vandals is not in the frame of law? Where you can see the restrictions of human rights? If I come to France and will begin such actions, I'll be departed, sued or imprisoned. If any of white frenchmen (the Genuine Frenchmen) will do so, he will also be sued or imprisoned. So why is it allowed to the immigrants?

patoff10
05-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Lol. You mean that you're not a nationalist etc. But you don't want to accept that. You're just a racist... I can't see anything else to say.

the Alternate
05-12-2007, 11:16 AM
If you think I'm a racist then you haven't read and haven't thought, really.
Do you feel sorry for someone that your compatriots did centuries ago and now you think that it'll be nice to let them suck your blood from veins? Have you lost your minds? You will loose your identity! They will destruct your nation, they will harm the society and traditions. If they want to live in France then THEY should follow the rules that were set some time ago, they should behave within european culture (in society, on the streets, among people, etc.). If they don't want, they can go home. If you don't understand it, then you can forget about France we all know.

HornyPope
05-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Per, Maria et co, can't we have a civil discussion without resorting to name calling? the Alternate did zero wrong to either of you.

wheelchairman
05-12-2007, 11:51 AM
I was talking to Venom. I don't have a problem with what Alternate is saying. Although I see now that he replied to me.

HornyPope
05-12-2007, 11:53 AM
Oh, well Venom is a little stupid, so it's okay then.

the Alternate
05-12-2007, 03:00 PM
I'm afraid I'll have to beg to differ. I'm awfully sorry, but I see no way to remain on polite terms with someone who brazenly professes his unashamed admiration for Lepen.

I don't care about Lepen. No admiration. Really. But the strong hand is needed when it comes to extremum of freedom. Too much freedom means no government, no rules. That we do see in France. The government is too weak. It can't keep the polite citizens (I mean real frenchmen) and proper tax-payers in safe. So you should do something. Isn't it?
And: I don't even care about the colour of the skin when the man is acting within the culture of the country and follow the rules been set. Look, when we come to Saudi Arabia, don't our women wear closed clothes? don't we follow their rules?
Those immigrants forgot about the rules. They don't know where they are. You know, at the beginning of the century, the french language was supposed to be the second language of all educated and intelligent people. But now it has changed. You can't refuse it.
If you have any other ideas how to teach your arabs and africans live like europeans in european country (is it still so?), tell me. I'll read attentively.
And by the way, it isn't really so bad to be black in Russia. But it's better not to be.There are several reasons, if you're interested, I'll tell you.

F@ BANKZ
05-12-2007, 03:28 PM
When are you French going to learn you need a British president *sighs*. Care for a war?

F@ BANKZ
05-12-2007, 03:32 PM
No time for all that, we havn't had a war in a while now and I can't wait any longer.

P.s. You reply too quick:(

F@ BANKZ
05-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Okay okay, but if you don't give us a 12 next Eurovision, this war is over between us.

patoff10
05-13-2007, 09:57 AM
If you think I'm a racist then you haven't read and haven't thought, really.
Do you feel sorry for someone that your compatriots did centuries ago and now you think that it'll be nice to let them suck your blood from veins? Have you lost your minds? You will loose your identity! They will destruct your nation, they will harm the society and traditions. If they want to live in France then THEY should follow the rules that were set some time ago, they should behave within european culture (in society, on the streets, among people, etc.). If they don't want, they can go home. If you don't understand it, then you can forget about France we all know.

But who "they" ? The aliens ?? It seems like these people are not human, or just a virus for all of us ! Just a little think about it with your brain, if some people aren't "in" our counrty it's that there are others problems than their origins... It's not by take themselves out of here that you will solve the problems. If they went here it's because they have big problems in their countries. Just help them... but we are all okay that sometimes some things are not acceptable so I don't understand why you think that just Le Pen have understood that. This man think that they are ALL bad. The left-wing think just that it's not so easy but is okay to punish them if they have to be punished, obviously !

You just have to understand that eject the immigrants is not the solution and it's not because it seems to be easy that it is the best solution or THE solution.
And never tell us again that there is too much freedom in our country, as if France is for delinquents, are you stupid ? You can't fix violence with violence poor idiot.

patoff10
05-13-2007, 12:55 PM
Tu crois que je suis allé trop loin ? :D

Iamstupid
05-13-2007, 01:06 PM
Au moins comme ça tu es sur de te faire comprendre :rolleyes:

Puis ici, les insultes, ils adorent donc tu peux y aller :D

You can't fix violence with violence

Quoted For Truth

poor idiot

Quoted For Fun

the Alternate
05-15-2007, 01:03 PM
At first, about unemployment. Most of them are unemployed not because they can't find a worthy job, but because they don't want. You, europeans can't understand this psychology. Cause when you're in such situation you will do your best to find the job. But most of the arabian (especially them) don't. In Russia we do have the gipsies - of course, some of them are having job in restaurants or somewhere. But the majority of them are snatching things from tourists (especially foreign) in big cities and begging. They prefer this way of life, they simply don't want to work. It's the same psychology as the immigrants (esp arabians) in France. The difference is that our government don't give them the citizenship, is not paying the transferts. We do have a lot of vacancies of unqualified labour but they will never applicate for them. We hire our "bro's" ukrainians or belorussians (who can't find the job at their motherland), who need these places and pay them, and respect them. But. They do know Russian language. These guys are of the same traditions and we treat them as Russians.
Also we have caucasens – these guys are similar to Arabians. And they also don’t want to work. They just hang around at the markets and speak their language and doing criminal (most of them surely). But no one lets them sit in the fountains in the center of the city or mess around in metro. (even though, metro is a very safe place in Russia).
You can help people if they have problems and are trying to solve them. But when it comes to those guys you have in your country – these guys want just to sit on their asses and “doing fucking nothing” receiving transferts. The worst thing about this all is that they are not supposed to be punished if they break the law. Look! Just imagine, that Russian immigrants (there a lot of them in Paris since 1917) will come out to the streets and burn up the cars, crash the windows etc. It’s impossible. And if so, you will tell everyone that “Russian mafia is getting worse” etc. Most of these people will be departed and no one cares about their problems.
Or just if the “white frencmen” will do the same things – they will be punished. So: WHY THE LAW ISN’T THE SAME FOR ALL???! Is my question.
Another thing: in France the government is disrespected. I’ve heard a lot of stories that the policemen are afraid of wearing the uniform when they aren’t on duty (even in the end of working day). Because if someone attacks him, he cannot even use his abilities even for self-protection. The trouble is that attacking policemen is pretty “popular” thing especially in some blocks.
In my country (with all its faults) only very bad and desperate outlaws can attack the policeman in uniform.
About the human’s rights: it’s really funny for me and most of my friends to hear that in Russia we have the violation of the liberty. It’s pretty funny really because when some guys are crying that “hey.. you are violating our rights. Russian government sucks” – it always seems more like a provocative action rather than a reasonable protest. I’m not completely happy with the government policy but these guys seem really stupid. I don’t know whether they are financed by someone from outside (sounds pretty ridiculous too). But they are not consecutive. They protest just to be rebels. The rebelship for rebelship.
You mean that you got too far with the insults. May be. But you didn’t understand me as I noticed, so I gave you another chance to think about instead of answering in the same way.
I’ll also repeat: it’s no matter what the colour of your skin is if you are acting as a European, if you speak the language and do your best at the job. If you come somewhere, you should follow the rules of the country. As we say in Russia “Do not climb with the charter in an another's monastery”

patoff10
05-15-2007, 01:56 PM
I didn't read everything. The first sentences prove that you are a racist. Most of the racists didn't want to think they are, sorry dude...

F@ BANKZ
05-16-2007, 11:49 PM
tl ; dr
t.c.

the Alternate
05-21-2007, 12:19 AM
Sorry, dude, most of the racists DO want to think they are...)))

patoff10
05-21-2007, 10:32 AM
Lol, I really really don't think so ;)

Sin Studly
05-21-2007, 11:01 AM
I didn't read everything. The first sentences prove that you are a racist. Most of the racists didn't want to think they are, sorry dude...

lolz, "not affirming of my own opinions ; didn't read"

PS. You can tell he's racist before the first few sentences. Just look at his location.

patoff10
05-21-2007, 12:25 PM
I can guess the rest, he's like one of this guy who vote Le Pen. They all have reasons to vote for him, I know these reasons because for few years we have heard it a lot of time. I really don't think the Alternate is very different of some of the guys who vote Le Pen, maybe not like all, but at least like some others.
And I repeat, the 4 or 5 first lines are enough to understand, even if he maybe wants to justify really "good" then. We know that, it's bullshit.

Sin Studly
05-21-2007, 05:33 PM
Actually, what he said isn't bullshit at all. You'll have to take my word for it ; I actually bothered to read it, and therefore have infinitely more authority on the matter than you.

PS. Nice job being more closed-minded and bigoted than a racist Russki, you stupid frog.

the_GoDdEsS
05-21-2007, 11:49 PM

Are you dismissing his whole point just because he said something that doesn't suit you? Or because he's calling things by their right name?

Sin Studly
05-22-2007, 10:04 AM
If you think the letter of the law is "set in stone", you're fucking stupid.

There are a thousand things that can subvert the practical application of the law in a thousand different ways, from individual judges being drunken racists who sentence muds more severely, or afraid of minority group pressure and let muds off lightly, to the fact that people with money can retain better quality counsel than people without. Hell, in the Soviet Union minority races had equal rights to Russians, and that was "set in stone" by legislature. Do you think it ever worked out that way in real life?

And excuse us for being ignorant non-frenchies, but when your mudskins burn Paris down every four months and never get convicted for it, it doesn't leave much to the imagination.

patoff10
05-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Tu sais quoi... je préfère laisser ces gens dans leurs "convictions" que de tenter d'argumenter (en anglais...) et dans le vent... Laissons les dans leur "monde", ce monde si simple où le pauvre mal habillé immigré est forcément le méchant. De toute façon ils habitent même pas en France et j'envie quedal, mais vraiment quedal, à leur pays lol

PS : au fait bon anniv !

Sin Studly
05-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Strange you should be so aghast at the assumed "burning down of Paris", while I who lived there for years have never had cause for complaint.

The French had "no cause for complaint" when the Nazis marched on the eiffel tower, what's your point?

patoff10
05-23-2007, 04:59 PM
"Nazis", "eiffel tower", are these the only things you know ?
Are you so stupid to compare the nazis who killed maybe 10 millions of people during several years to the "mudskins" who burned maybe 10 thousand cars a year ?

Sin Studly
05-23-2007, 07:31 PM
They are comparable ; the French don't attempt to stop either of them.

the Alternate
05-24-2007, 12:14 PM
You guys are so ridiculous. You are blaming us of narrow-mindness and racism. But are you that men who are worth judging? It seems like you are zombies. You don't see the danger, you don't see the things as they are. Like in an Euphorea! Your "freedom" made you drunken as of drugs. Can you look forward for several years. I was to business trip to Paris 2 years ago and this year in April. The situation changed so considerable. It's a dumbness or stupidity or somewhat that you don't see it (I don't feel like insulting, but If you want me to talk in that way, guys). These things with immigrants changed so only in France, but not in Germany or the UK. So someone's at fault, isn't it? As usually it's the government. So tell me please: do you follow the law? do you respect the government? (it's not the same!).
La vie apprendra de vous. Très bientôt.

patoff10
05-24-2007, 02:42 PM
They are comparable

I can't believe you are humans. Me, I can compare you to a nazi.

Hey you know what ? I'm FRENCH. You know what it means ? I'm smarter than you, so shut up :)
Actually... you take too much freedom with me, I'm scared of you, it reminds me the nazis on the eiffel tower, get out of my topic you danger !

Ps Trivia for you guys :
Paris is not France
Your 2 fucking hours spent in France isn't the 365 days of the year
The TV you're maybe watching once a month about France shows you only pictures or videos, the things are a little little little bitte more complicated than symbols. And when someone doesn't have a brain, he likes symbols.
The government the most against the immigrants was there in France during these 5 last years so I'm glad you think the things are worse now and it didn't fix anything
What do you know about the people you "see" who are a danger ? Can you see the people in the same situation but who do don't give a shit with the people ? No, actually, you can't see them.... Maybe they are more large than the 20 cases you have seen, aren't they ? But you can't judge what you can't see, alright ?

Venom Symbiote
05-24-2007, 04:42 PM
Hey you know what ? I'm FRENCH. You know what it means ? I'm smarter than you, so shut up :)

^^^^^ The attitude that is exactly why nobody likes the Frogs, and never will.

BustedKnuckles
05-24-2007, 05:30 PM
Hey...why do the French have so many trees alongside all their major roads?

So invading armies can march in the shade.

I mean come on....35 hour work week? I do that in 4 days sometimes.

Sin Studly
05-25-2007, 04:40 AM
How are French rifles advertised?

Never fired, dropped once.

the Alternate
05-25-2007, 08:32 AM
It's nice that we've woke your patriotic Consciousness, dear frenchies. But isn't it much better to start thinking of your inner threats instead of outer? If you can't make immigrants follow your rules in your country, how can you make people in other counries listen to you and follow your rules?
Maybe some years passed we would see that France is arabians and africans. Just look at your national football team! Is there a person who is native French? (Only Barthez maybe, but he's out). Soon it gonna be everywhere. The immigrants will overwhelm you and you'll be still saying: "Hell, you're freaking nazi". So it is much better to come to a group of arabians sitting in the fountain near Place de la Concorde and say: Hey, dear guys! You surely need our help! Great iddiliah, isn't it?
Quand vous comprendrez ?

HeadAroundU
05-26-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm starting to love Sarkozy! He doesn't want Turks in EU! He is not Hungarian, he is most probably Hungarized Slav.

patoff10
05-26-2007, 11:18 AM
^^^^^ The attitude that is exactly why nobody likes the Frogs, and never will.
You are so idiot that you really think that I've post it without knowing what you said and just because I really think so. But me, I'm really not going to generalize about the Australians, like you are doing with me, just because YOU are stupid ^^ I'm sure in general, the Australians are smarter than you.

Maybe some years passed we would see that France is arabians and africans.... I don't understand... Would it be... a problem ?? :eek: And you are telling me that you are not a racist ? Hey motherfucker bitch ! If one day you tell me again all those fuckin bullshits in front of me I swear I'll slaughter you dude :)

PS : I have no arabian or african blood in my veins, I'm a french native, and I have to confess that sometimes I would like to kick out all of these fuckin "racailles" with their BMW cars or Nike shoes and Lacoste shirts stolen. But the big differences between me and you is that I'm not generalizing like you are doing, these people are minority. The real "racailles" are minority. Just do what you have to do with the rest, and punish the real "racailles" as they deserve.

Quand comprendras-tu que tu n'es qu'une pauvre merde de raciste pur et simple qui mérite de se faire tabasser au moins une fois, juste pour rire =)

Sin Studly
05-26-2007, 01:48 PM
... I don't understand... Would it be... a problem ?? :eek: And you are telling me that you are not a racist ? Hey motherfucker bitch ! If one day you tell me again all those fuckin bullshits in front of me I swear I'll slaughter you dude

Lol racist. Go collaberate with Hitler sum moar plz.

I'm FRENCH. You know what it means ? I'm smarter than you, so shut up

patoff10
05-26-2007, 04:59 PM
I've just responded at it before... :

I'm FRENCH. You know what it means ? I'm smarter than you, so shut up

^^^^^ The attitude that is exactly why nobody likes the Frogs, and never will.You are so idiot that you really think that I've post it without knowing what you're saying and just because I really think so.
Have I to explain to you with Paint Shop Pro that what I said was a perfect example of... SARCASM ??

Venom Symbiote
05-26-2007, 06:30 PM
Hey motherfucker bitch ! If one day you tell me again all those fuckin bullshits in front of me I swear I'll slaughter you dude

*giggles, points, giggles some more*

Sin Studly
05-26-2007, 07:31 PM
Have I to explain to you with Paint Shop Pro that what I said was a perfect example of... SARCASM ??

You should know by now that the French are crappy at sarcasm. Nobody ever realises they're being sarcastic, because they never actually are (until they realise that what they previously said was stupid and unrealistic and need an "out').

Remember the time the French sarcastically guaranteed Poland's borders in March of '39. Now that's a perfect example of French 'sarcasm' for you.

T-6005
05-26-2007, 11:18 PM
Oh, my poor country.

Somewhere along the line, my countrymen are too easily baited into useless arguments.

patoff10
05-27-2007, 08:47 AM
You should know by now that the French are crappy at sarcasm. Nobody ever realises they're being sarcastic, because they never actually are (until they realise that what they previously said was stupid and unrealistic and need an "out').

Remember the time the French sarcastically guaranteed Poland's borders in March of '39. Now that's a perfect example of French 'sarcasm' for you.

Poor answer :rolleyes:
Your summarize perfectlly what you are.
A man who generalize, a man who focus on 39-45 because the only thing he's doing is watching poor films on the subject, everyday. Get a life and go out to see the real world. We are in 2007, our past isn't only 39-45... I don't want to rush or shock you by telling you the truth, I just have to tell you what is good for you, poor man.
And finally, I don't know what is your perfect example of sarcasm because I'm not sure you know what is sarcasm. But I forgive you, as Wikipedia said : "Because it is vocally oriented, sarcasm can be difficult to grasp in written form and is easily misinterpreted." So it's okay, you misinterpreted it like I predicted it, and it was my goal actually =) You don't know how it's pretty funny to see people just quote my sentence during 1 page without knowing what I think and what I really would like to say ;)

Sin Studly
05-27-2007, 10:20 AM
So it's okay, you misinterpreted it like I predicted it, and it was my goal actually =) You don't know how it's pretty funny to see people just quote my sentence during 1 page without knowing what I think and what I really would like to say ;)

Then it isn't sarcasm. It falls under the catagory of lying. Like when you said the Marginot Line would stop the Germans.

Stupid fucking frog.

HeadAroundU
05-28-2007, 10:53 AM
http://www.desordre.net/bloc/images/sarkozy.jpg
http://amalgame.theatre.free.fr/dotclear/images/Philippe/nicolas.sarkozy.jpg
http://homepage.mac.com/vedeze/.Pictures/INTERNATIONAL%20POLITICAL%20SATIRES%202003/SARKOZY.jpg
http://www.fabiengrenier.com/wp-content/uploads/2006/10/sarkozy.jpg

HeadAroundU
05-28-2007, 11:02 AM
http://nicolassarkozy.canalblog.com/images/Sarkozy.fureur1.JPG
http://www.lobofakes.com/fakes/sarkozy_royal_casino_royale_lobo_lobofakes.jpg
http://accel16.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/40/68/11/sarkozy_napoleon_nicoleon_lobo_lobofakes.jpg

BustedKnuckles
05-28-2007, 07:17 PM
& to the guy up there who mentioned the 35-hour week. My own father works more than 60 so if I were you I'd just shut up. You're a real joke. Perhaps we have a short week overall, but get any newspaper you like, we are the most productive of all Europeans. Don't even try to understand why, Frenchness will forever escape you.

Well then you should complain to the makers of 60 Minutes who would be CBS. Seems that they are fabricating a story. Not like they haven't had practice...:rolleyes:

Seeing that you say France is so great and all...I want one of you Frenchies to tell me in a paragraph WHY I'd want to come to your country.

T-6005
05-28-2007, 08:41 PM
Seeing that you say France is so great and all...I want one of you Frenchies to tell me in a paragraph WHY I'd want to come to your country.
Kid, please. Don't come. The French won't care.

BustedKnuckles
05-28-2007, 08:55 PM
Kid, please. Don't come. The French won't care.

Oh I really didn't plan on going. I can get all the wine, cheese, and smelly/hairy women I want by going to California.;)

T-6005
05-28-2007, 09:29 PM
Oh I really didn't plan on going. I can get all the wine, cheese, and smelly/hairy women I want by going to California.;)
Oh my, look at you coming out with an original joke.

Shiver me timbers, comedian of my heart.

patoff10
05-29-2007, 01:26 PM
Well then you should complain to the makers of 60 Minutes who would be CBS. Seems that they are fabricating a story. Not like they haven't had practice...:rolleyes:

First of all, the "Frogs" work 38hours if you take the average time of work. 35 hours is just the minimum. So everyone can do more hours if he wants, since forever. Sarkozy wants to help the company to give more hours for the salaried worker by erase the money the company have to pay when a salaried worker is working... but it's ridiculous because it means that for example, 1 hour more give to 35 salaried workers who work already will cost a hell of a lot less for the company than 35 hours give to a man who is unemploymed and want to work ! And the money the company must pay is necessary ! Who will pay for them ??
Like Duskygrin said, France is the most productive if we compare to the hours worked... For example, Japan works a lot, but it's not efficicient if we compare to the time worked ^^ Who wants to live and work in Japan today ? Who wants to kill herself because of a poor life without any time of distraction :o ... So compare what you can compare, France is the more efficient today fuckers :)

And why you would want to come in France ?? Everybody want to come in France man, except the rich and the reaserchers. We still have the best health system, still have the best public service. Compare to the other country, the electricty is very less expansive (because of the nuclear, but the nuclear will maybe cause some problem for the nuclear waste...). But everything is not perfect, the researchers leave France because they have not enough money in France... so if your are a researcher maybe it's not the place to go ^^
Finally if you want to have more good time, come to France, but some people will say that nobody works etc. that everyone just want to have good time, it's not really the truth, but finally the goal and the progress isn't to take advantage of the life?

Venom Symbiote
05-29-2007, 04:02 PM
There's nothing the French do that the Northern Europeans don't do better. Stop being a tool.

BustedKnuckles
05-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Oh my, look at you coming out with an original joke.

Shiver me timbers, comedian of my heart.

Wow...a Canadian with an insecurity complex...even more original.

patoff10
05-30-2007, 02:39 PM
There's nothing the French do that the Northern Europeans don't do better. Stop being a tool.

So give some examples, let us see what you know.

the Alternate
05-31-2007, 02:09 AM
The "Frogs" work 35 hours as a minimum and 60 who is really hard-working and workaholic. But their immigrants don't work at all, so you get an average of 38 hours a week. As easy as that. That proves that Frenchies are hard-working nation. They have no choice cause they have to feed their immigrants)) If they don't feed them, they will go and steal something, burn some cars and crash some windows in the center of the Paris)))
So the younger french are you the more you should work because increasing amount of arabs and africans who don't work also want to eat.
p.s. the only thing interesting in France today is Roland Garros)))))

Sin Studly
05-31-2007, 02:56 AM
So give some examples.

Resisting the Third Reich.

patoff10
05-31-2007, 07:00 AM
The "Frogs" work 35 hours as a minimum and 60 who is really hard-working and workaholic. But their immigrants don't work at all, so you get an average of 38 hours a week. As easy as that. That proves that Frenchies are hard-working nation. They have no choice cause they have to feed their immigrants)) If they don't feed them, they will go and steal something, burn some cars and crash some windows in the center of the Paris)))
So the younger french are you the more you should work because increasing amount of arabs and africans who don't work also want to eat.
p.s. the only thing interesting in France today is Roland Garros)))))
But what are you saying ???? I talk about the people who works ! It's obvious that I didn't include the passive population when I say 38hours !
It's simple with you :
1. you took MY sentence which prove that you don't know anything on the subject
2. you used it as you want and change it like you want but sorry dude, you're wrong like I said
3. you based your post on it whereas it is wrong
4. you didn't forget to compare the arabs and africans immigrants to animals
5. you didn't forget to write that obviously ALL the immigrant burn cars etc. ("they", "they") but I can assure that if it was, I would not be here to write and we would be all dead ^^ Unfortunately, I'm still here and alive, my car is still here too, my house is in safe, I can go out in the street like I want...
6. you end your post as if France is just Rolan Garros lol

Resisting the Third Reich.

Lol, good try... (but, are you serious when you say it ?)

Sin Studly
06-01-2007, 03:29 AM
How can you expect the French to want to stop Africans and Arabs from immigrating into France? They didn't even want to stop the Wehrmacht from immigrating into France.

the Alternate
06-01-2007, 01:42 PM
You're going so crazy when I write "they"... Do you want names or something? I just save your time from reading thousands of them.
I don't mean France is only Roland Garros. But Roland Garros is a very interesting one...))) The only pity - Safin is out(((

I'm still here and alive, my car is still here too, my house is in safe, I can go out in the street like I want...
You will see it comes a day...
I'm simple to be easy to understand. I'm unlikely to write something that is too difficult for your understanding, cause even arguing, you should try to define the point of view that is understandable to your opponent. If not, the meaning of arguing is lost, isn't it? Or do you think the opposite?
I forgot: the Eiffel tower is nice too))))))) And Cannes is a pretty city. I liked it.

patoff10
06-01-2007, 02:03 PM
I don't see comment on the most important point I've just smashed down for you.
Whatever... immigrants are the causes of everything. You and your friends say :"The immigrant prefer do not work and the workers work for them" and when someone don't find a job, everyone says : "an immigrant has taken/pinched/stolen it at your place!". So I don't understand, do "they"/"this animals" pinch the job of the French ? or don't they want to work ? :rolleyes:
Maybe the twice ! Oh my god... :eek:
I'm not surprised you love Cannes and all of these stuffs, I like it too, but I know what is France, and it's not just that ;)

Llamas
06-01-2007, 03:28 PM
I can't believe I just read this entire thread. The only thing worth while was that myspace Per posted. I enjoyed that song. :)

And patoff is incapable of not sounding like an idiot...

patoff10
06-01-2007, 03:41 PM
I love sounding like an idiot for the others idiots.

Oh I've forgotten, I didn't say that I don't understand you the Alternate, I understand you, but what I know is that you're wrong, but don't worrie, I can understand this wrong value which is yours.

And how is M. Jörg Haider ilovellamas ? Is "the man who define Sarkozy as the himself of France" fine ?

Llamas
06-01-2007, 03:58 PM
I love sounding like an idiot for the others idiots.

What? That made no sense....

edit:

And how is M. Jörg Haider ilovellamas ? Is "the man who define Sarkozy as the himself of France" fine ?
What, the politician over Carinthia? I don't live in Carinthia, so I don't know anything about him. What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

HornyPope
06-02-2007, 12:32 AM
What? That made no sense....

edit:

What, the politician over Carinthia? I don't live in Carinthia, so I don't know anything about him. What does that have to do with ANYTHING?

He thinks you live in Austria, duh. He obviously doesn't know your "story".

Do a lot of people find you stupid?

patoff10
06-02-2007, 05:50 AM
The only thing I find is that I'm the only one to give some arguments who nobody arrive finally to contest except by saying : "you look like an idiot". Keep doing guys, I'm very proud to see this, and I cannot imagine what it could be if I could write in my tongue, it would be so easy to shut your mouths...

Sin Studly
06-02-2007, 05:56 AM
Nobody contests your arguments because nobody can understand what the fuck you're trying to say.

You look like an idiot. End of fucking story.

patoff10
06-02-2007, 06:07 AM
Okay, if you think it's it... But the Alternate was cool because he tried to argue, but you... you didn't bring anything up to the discussion =) End of the story.

What do you think about Sarkozy phoning to Bono (about Africa issues) ? Isn't it cool ?? :)

Sin Studly
06-02-2007, 06:56 AM
Considering my Prime Minister called Bono a "bog-Irish entertainer", I doubt Sarko can compete on the cool-factor.

Llamas
06-02-2007, 07:42 AM
He thinks you live in Austria, duh. He obviously doesn't know your "story".

Do a lot of people find you stupid?

I knew that he thinks I'm from Austria... but that would be like someone asking a Texan what they think of the Governer of Idaho. His tactics make no sense. It's like he's trying to be like "hey, look I'm smart because I know things about other countries!" even though what he knows is useless.

The only thing I find is that I'm the only one to give some arguments who nobody arrive finally to contest except by saying : "you look like an idiot". Keep doing guys, I'm very proud to see this, and I cannot imagine what it could be if I could write in my tongue, it would be so easy to shut your mouths...

It's because, when people DO contest you (particularly in GOD), you can't actually defend yourself. You just say "I'm French so I'm better than you", which, whether it's sarcastic or not, is not an argument.

Sin Studly
06-02-2007, 09:31 AM
Hey llamas, what do u think of the Hapsburgs? Did you vote for the Anschluss lol? Why are Serbs shoot ur grand-duke? lol ur country are really called Ostereich!!!! I no things about Austria!

Llamas
06-02-2007, 09:41 AM
lolz omg u r so smart!!! u like no things!!!

patoff10
06-02-2007, 11:22 AM
You just say "I'm French so I'm better than you", which, whether it's sarcastic or not, is not an argument.
You're lost...

Sin Studly
06-02-2007, 11:30 AM
But von Mansfield wasn't lost when he went through the Ardennes, amirite?

Llamas
06-02-2007, 11:45 AM
You're lost...

You're an idiot...

Sin Studly
06-02-2007, 02:03 PM
But von Mansfield wasn't an idiot when he utilised the spearhead offensive/elastic defence in the Ardennes, amirite?

HornyPope
06-02-2007, 02:54 PM
But von Mansfield wasn't lost when he went through the Ardennes, amirite?

It's actually von Manstein, and he had little to do with the execution itself, which rested on Army Group A (commanded by von Rundstedt).

T-6005
06-02-2007, 03:32 PM
Wow...a Canadian with an insecurity complex...even more original.
I missed this little gem.

Sin Studly
06-02-2007, 10:35 PM
It's actually von Manstein, and he had little to do with the execution itself, which rested on Army Group A (commanded by von Rundstedt).

I stand corrected. Thank you, sir.

Nevertheless, it doesn't really matter which German was in charge. The outcome would not have changed. They were fighting the French, after all.

HornyPope
06-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Ok, ok, here's a joke:
How many gears does a French tank have?
*waits 10 seconds*
FIVE! One to advance, and four to retreat!

Btw, have you ever seen this picture before?

http://teachpol.tcnj.edu/amer_pol_hist/fi/00000168.jpg

sorry I dont no how to resize