PDA

View Full Version : Big day today

Heitor Veras
10-24-2004, 04:32 AM
Ok, i've woke up now, I'm in Recife, Brazil, and in about 8 hours the show is begginning here. Stand up for the details, im bringin' the camera and a whole pack of 8 years being a big fan of the offspring. Heading to the Dorisol hotel now (where they are stayin'), and then to the Chevrolet Hall. Post here later.! see ya! :cool:

RonWelty
10-24-2004, 04:46 AM
good show :D
i was one time at Fortaleza :D i think it´s not much far ..right?

Heat
10-24-2004, 04:47 AM
have fun and enjoy the concert ;)

RobinoZombie
10-24-2004, 05:36 AM
and give me pictures :D

Dave
10-24-2004, 05:37 AM
You lucky &%&^%*(

Enjoy yourself!

Heitor Veras
10-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Yes, man. Fortaleza is a little close to here, but not as close as y am to the offspring right now. I went to the hotel and heven't been sucessfull. They still haven't arrived. I'm going to the concert now. Certanlly, i'll pass u the pictures. NO BRAKES! :cool:

Fernômeno
10-25-2004, 09:26 AM
E aí Heitor, se vai curtir pra karalho esse show vélho, fui no de São Paulo e os cara vieram com vontade, tão tocando pra karalho, bote o set list no fórum aí vélinho e compartilhe as fotos também se puder....flow...

RonWelty
10-25-2004, 09:43 AM
just brazilian people here :P

RobinoZombie
10-27-2004, 06:35 AM
nope...
.... :p

selfrighteoussuicide
10-27-2004, 06:47 AM
lucky
hav fun! :D :) :D

Heitor Veras
10-28-2004, 09:14 AM
I wasn't able to reply earlier, but im doing now. The show on Sunday was the greatest ever. The Set List was pretty much the same, But they havent played "What happened to you". :mad: Thats the only song that got out of the concert. I took some pictures, but just they are a little bit of focus. hehehhe. You may think its easy to take pictures in a very crowded show. Anyway, if u guys want, i still have two or three pictures. No doubt, it was the greates show i've ever been. Hope that they get back here soon.
PS. E vc aí de sampa, cara, bleza! que show dukaralho som perfeito. o set list foi igual a todos, foda q eu fiquei sabendo q eles tocarma MOTA em Porto Alegre. Valeu. :cool:

LuH
10-28-2004, 11:52 AM
I was at this concert!!!! It was the best show ever!!!!! :D
P.S: Puta que pariu, eles tocaram "Mota" lá em Porto Alegre?! E u não acredito nisso não, cara!!!! Na moral, tb faltou "Original Punkster" e "She Got Issues" ! Mas eu gostei mto do cover de "Blitzkrieg Bop"!!!! Ficou mto do caralho!!!!! Eu botei como foi o show no meu blog (tá aí embaixo)... Deixem um coment lá! :D