PDA

View Full Version : live earth festival

TheOldMark
04-26-2007, 09:27 PM
have you guys seen the lineup for Live Earth?? Is anyone going to one of the shows? the US got the Smashing Pumpkins and AFI and like 10 other top acts. London got a rediculous lineup with RHCP i think foo fighters too.

I'm not interested in most of the other bands playing like who fucking wants to see kelley clarkson, but this may be my last chance to see the pumpkins

H1T_That
04-27-2007, 09:59 AM
How can the band re-uniting classify 'last chance'?

bouncingcoles
04-28-2007, 02:00 PM
have you guys seen the lineup for Live Earth?? Is anyone going to one of the shows? the US got the Smashing Pumpkins and AFI and like 10 other top acts. London got a rediculous lineup with RHCP i think foo fighters too.

I'm not interested in most of the other bands playing like who fucking wants to see kelley clarkson, but this may be my last chance to see the pumpkins

its not going to be the last chance to see the pumpkins. they are going to play a whole world tour.

Rag Doll
04-28-2007, 10:30 PM
i want to go simply to see the pumpkins. but i'm not spending that much for a ticket to only see them for like a half an hour. i'm going to wait til they headline a show in nyc/philly.