PDA

View Full Version : The lol @ sinister thread

Sin Studly
04-26-2007, 11:19 PM
Who locked it and why?

HornyPope
04-27-2007, 12:34 AM
It got locked before I could reply that Simona should dump you and hook up with HAU instead. He's a real smoooth guy.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 02:53 AM
Can't you unlock it and post that anyway?

Llamas
04-27-2007, 08:59 AM
It was a good thread while it lasted.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Which brings me back to the original question, who locked it and why?

Isn't it common courtesy for mods who lock threads to leave a short note explaining their reasons, unless it's already blatently obvious?

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 10:26 AM
Fucking goddamnit!

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 10:28 AM
TheUnholyNightbringer, Endymion, Rag Doll, sKratch, HornyPope

Who!?

Hornypope!?

Goddamnit!

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Rag doll !?

ZagmenO
04-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Quit messin' with him already! It was clearly locked because he wanted it locked. The conversation that was posted up there was clearly meant to be confidential and not to be viewed by the entire board.

Professor Chaos
04-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Locking it won't make it any harder to view.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 10:48 AM
Quit messin' with him already! It was clearly locked because he wanted it locked.

When has it ever been moderation policy to lock threads because somebody finds them uncomfortable or embarrassing?

ZagmenO
04-27-2007, 10:58 AM
When has it ever been moderation policy to lock threads because somebody finds them uncomfortable or embarrassing?

As you mentioned in that other Sinister thread you made, he probably PM'd the GC mods saying that he did not like his conversation with HAU being made into a public thread. So, the mods took his request into consideration and decided it would be for the best to close it.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 11:02 AM
By their conspicious silence I'm guessing one mod decided that and now they're trying hard to figure out a way to explain this without seeming disunified.

Endymion
04-27-2007, 11:04 AM
it's locked because the mods were collectively afraid that sinister would go virginia tech on us.

Llamas
04-27-2007, 11:04 AM
I think Vlad has been the only one online since you asked who it was. I think.

edit: never mind.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 11:34 AM
it's locked because the mods were collectively afraid that sinister would go virginia tech on us.

So you give Sinister special priveleges simply because he's a fucked-up pitiable freak with severe emotional problems, a pathological desperation to be approved of, and close proximity to a nation with relaxed gun laws?

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2007, 11:37 AM

So you give Sinister special priveleges simply because he's a fucked-up pitiable freak with severe emotional problems, a pathological desperation to be approved of, and close proximity to a nation with relaxed gun laws?

Oh, stop crying. It's nothing even slightly resembling special treatment. It happens all the time and you don't notice.

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 11:38 AM
What? It's my thread, open it.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 11:40 AM
It's nothing even slightly resembling special treatment. It happens all the time and you don't notice.

I've seen Endymion bluntly refuse to lock threads in much the same circumstances on multiple occasions, so I call bullshit. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

nieh
04-27-2007, 12:01 PM
The original post contained private information and the person whose private information it was asked for the thread to be locked. Making fun of someone isn't against the rules but posting private info against the person's will is if I remember right. Normally the mods let that slide unless the person specifically asks to have it shut down.

Llamas
04-27-2007, 12:06 PM
The original post contained private information and the person whose private information it was asked for the thread to be locked. Making fun of someone isn't against the rules but posting private info against the person's will is if I remember right. Normally the mods let that slide unless the person specifically asks to have it shut down.

Personally, I don't consider it personal information. It's honestly the same kind of info he shares with everyone from the bbs in IM. He talks to most of his, and tells us all nearly the same types of things, or at least things along these lines. He's not confiding secretive things that he doesn't want people who aren't his closest friends to know... he's very open with telling people this stuff. The first time he IMed me, he was telling me all kinds of things like these. It's just not something that can be considered private.

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2007, 12:06 PM
I've seen Endymion bluntly refuse to lock threads in much the same circumstances on multiple occasions, so I call bullshit. Please feel free to prove me wrong.

That's why there's a million moderators. Endy, while awesome, does not unilaterally create policy.

WebDudette
04-27-2007, 12:29 PM
It was interesting while it lasted. But it was closed, oh well. Don't whine about it.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 12:50 PM
That's why there's a million moderators. Endy, while awesome, does not unilaterally create policy.

Great. But still nobody has explained which part of the policy (which is no doubt an amazingly intelligent and logical policy, forged by the compromise and unity of some of the forum's greatest minds) actually applies to this specific case.

I'm not getting all 'I favor new mods' on you, nor am I whining that you did something I didn't like. I'm not trying to suggest that you mods don't have a thankless and tedious job which you do well, nor am I trying to come off as ingrateful to you for the work you do here, so there's no need for you to be getting snippy. All I want to know is why was it locked, and what forum rule was it in violation of? Was it locked at Sinister's request? Was it locked because an MSN conversation is considered "private information"? Was it locked because, as nieh has suggested, of the last two reasons combined? Or was it locked simply because Sinister is one pitiful motherfucker and somebody couldn't stand seeing him suffer like that?

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 01:43 PM
That's a fucking bulshit. Locking a thread solves nothing. His "private" informations are still visible. I can put it in my signature or Justin's thread. I can fucking troll you to death with this conversation.

Sinister, be the fucking man and call it off.

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2007, 02:15 PM
All I want to know is why was it locked, and what forum rule was it in violation of? Was it locked at Sinister's request? Was it locked because an MSN conversation is considered "private information"? Was it locked because, as nieh has suggested, of the last two reasons combined? Or was it locked simply because Sinister is one pitiful motherfucker and somebody couldn't stand seeing him suffer like that?

You know that there is no written BBS policy that we adhere to. What we've been doing for the last two years has been taking situations as they come and comparing them to the mandate we received from the administrators when we were voted in, we are here to maintain some loose semblance of order, organization, trying to keep it from becoming one giant flamewar. We're also just here to help, pure and simple. On any forum, if a user asks for something to be removed when it directly involves that user, it's removed. They can't do it themselves, so we do it for them. That's what happened here. HAU made a dick move by posting that IM, Sinister asked for it to be removed, we agreed it was a dick move, and the relevant moderators took action.

Rag Doll
04-27-2007, 02:32 PM
uh. i feel about sarah how stephan feels about claiborne....

when she posts, i feel as though i don't have anything to say except "i agree".

HeadAroundU
04-27-2007, 02:57 PM
1655, when you care about flamewars, you should consider the other side too. I'll make a hell.

Sin Studly
04-27-2007, 04:19 PM
You know that there is no written BBS policy that we adhere to. What we've been doing for the last two years has been taking situations as they come and comparing them to the mandate we received from the administrators when we were voted in, we are here to maintain some loose semblance of order, organization, trying to keep it from becoming one giant flamewar. We're also just here to help, pure and simple. On any forum, if a user asks for something to be removed when it directly involves that user, it's removed. They can't do it themselves, so we do it for them. That's what happened here. HAU made a dick move by posting that IM, Sinister asked for it to be removed, we agreed it was a dick move, and the relevant moderators took action.

Now I understand. Thank you.

JoY
04-27-2007, 06:34 PM
Personally, I don't consider it personal information. It's honestly the same kind of info he shares with everyone from the bbs in IM. He talks to most of his, and tells us all nearly the same types of things, or at least things along these lines. He's not confiding secretive things that he doesn't want people who aren't his closest friends to know... he's very open with telling people this stuff. The first time he IMed me, he was telling me all kinds of things like these. It's just not something that can be considered private.

sorry, but.. if you share private info, that EVERYONE would consider private, because it's personal & shared in trust, with several people in private, in a private one-on-one conversation... that suddenly makes the content of the information less private, because you shared it with more than one individual?

where's the exact limit then, sweety. from which point, at which amount of people you share private information with in private, does that information suddenly become "non-private"? is private information only private, when you keep it secret from everyone, except one? or is two also allowed? what about three?

private information is secluded from public sight & sharing it is to confine it to another person. no matter how many individuals you confine private information to, it is still private.

this is.. a full one-on-one conversation. every goddamn word of it. you can not tell me that's not private. every word he said.. was meant for HAU & no one but HAU. now it's on the board, he requested locking the thread, it directly involved him, so basically he should have a voice in this situation & we should be willing to listen to that voice...

Paint_It_Black
04-27-2007, 06:47 PM
1655, when you care about flamewars, you should consider the other side too. I'll make a hell.

HAU, let it go. You shared a private conversation you had with Sinister and it was funny, but you should have expected it to get closed. He's within his rights to request it be closed, even though he'll tell all that stuff to anyone who'll listen. I'm not sure what you had in mind with "I'll make a hell" but if I was you I'd just accept it.

I was also surprised though that they didn't give a reason for it being closed, even though it was pretty easy to guess.

Anyway, it's still there so anyone can read it. I expect Sinister just didn't want it to get any worse.

Betty
04-27-2007, 06:59 PM
It's kinda funny, didn't we just have this whole thread about privacy and the Internet? Where a great majority agreed that the Internet was not a very private place at all and you took your chances as soon as you posted anything on it?

Anyway...

I have two issues with the information being considered "private." One is that it's not really private information in the sense of an address or phone number because that is private information that can be dangerous to share on the Internet and regardless of how it got there it would be fair to remove it from a public message board.

However, this information was shared over MSN. MSN is the Internet and the Internet is not very private. You really have to use your own judgement when dealing with sharing anything in writing really, especially over the 'net.

That being said, whether I agree or not with the thread being closed, it was an understandable judgement call.

JoY
04-27-2007, 07:13 PM
it'd be funnier, if it didn't constantly make me feel the pain of embarrassment. if he would've shrugged it off, I could've appreciated the joke. but that's kind of the problem; it was predictable that with his mentality & self-esteem he wasn't going to take it that lightly, which makes it pretty cruel. but the way he took it... no words. no words.

it must be so goddamn tiring for a person to constantly place him-/herself in the position of being a victim non-fucking-stop. it's a helpless position, like everything in life happens to you, is done to you, is injustice, without you playing a single part in that. like everything's out of your control, when one of the few things you do control, when something like this happens, is your reaction. & sure, he admitted it was stupid to have trusted HAU with this kind of jazz, but that makes him the victim of himself, which doesn't exactly make it much better, because it's always going to be retrospective self-criticism, if you don't change anything about it & about yourself in a constructive way, which is only more damaging to your self-esteem.

plus, if you tell these kind of personal things to so many people.. you expect something back, right? may it be friendship, or exchange of experiences with girls, advice, or sympathy. either way, all of those are forms of attention. & it's pretty damn clear Sinister could use some attention (like everyone does), but it's also mighty damn clear this is not the kind of attention he's looking for & he needs. it's not the constructive kind. & if you never get that confirmation that the way you are looking for attention is constructive (& again, everyone looks for some form of attention that he/she needs & wants in his/her own way), then it isn't working & you should change your strategies.

Sinister, I should be saying all of this to you, directly to you. but it's just thoughts as a reaction to recent events. consider them, if they don't apply to you, let it slide. & whatever you do.. don't react to this post on here in public. because your personal feelings on this & on what I said SHOULD be private.

Little_Miss_1565
04-27-2007, 07:28 PM
Aw, sam. xoxo.

For someone who takes such pride in his exaggerated masculinity, you sure do cry a lot.

Now I understand. Thank you.
You are very welcome.

HornyPope
04-27-2007, 11:22 PM
For someone who takes such pride in his exaggerated masculinity, you sure do cry a lot.

Haha, you just admited that crying is inherent to women.

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2007, 12:11 AM
Actually, she admitted that men who are hypersensitive and insecure about their masculinity think that crying is inherent to women.

So, like, lol @ u?

Paint_It_Black
04-28-2007, 03:49 AM
It's perfectly ok for men to cry during certain situations. Losing the World Cup, for example. Or when Mickey died in Rocky II.

HeadAroundU
04-28-2007, 06:41 AM
No, I'm just playing with you. I take BBS as a game, partly. You can expect another HAU (long) dick move or maybe I'm just swindling.

OK, all I know is that the best solution would be letting the official sinister thread die naturally. Accept this or I'll make some dick moves. I want the post, representing all moderators where it's written that the best solution would be letting the official sinister thread die naturally. And I want the answer why is it not deleted yet when his "private" informations are visible. I'll be an obedient child if I get that.

I want some fucking respect. Nobody had asked me if it could be locked. What the fuck!? There are 2 sides involved. Hard verdict before I could defend my poor little thread. :( At least something like, we are sorry HAU, we are fucking assholes and we have to close your thread.

I wouldn't make MSN conversation public of a person I respect. He needs a lesson to improve. I think he learned a lot and could more if it was still opened.

I'll teach you all some manners. ;)

I'm having a fun. :)

HornyPope
04-28-2007, 07:05 AM
Actually, she admitted that men who are hypersensitive and insecure about their masculinity think that crying is inherent to women.

Man, everyone knows that crying is for women. It just remains that the gender-nazis stop pretending it's not.

Be loyal to your sex like you're loyal to your race, man.

wheelchairman
04-28-2007, 07:15 AM
Or when Mickey died in Rocky II.

We're touchy feely sensitive guys?

Paint_It_Black
04-28-2007, 08:59 AM
Man I gotta find me some seriously sensitive dudes.

Sin Studly
04-28-2007, 12:53 PM
Everyone knows crying is for women. Men are allowed to get watery in the eyes once in a while, but they better have a damn good reason (cutting onions, kicked in the balls, tear gas, etc.), and they better make sure nobody sees them.

edit ; And a man should only ever be cutting onions if he plans to be cooking them on a barbeque. Ovens and stoves are for women.

Little_Miss_1565
04-28-2007, 08:02 PM
OK, all I know is that the best solution would be letting the official sinister thread die naturally. Accept this or I'll make some dick moves. I want the post, representing all moderators where it's written that the best solution would be letting the official sinister thread die naturally. And I want the answer why is it not deleted yet when his "private" informations are visible. I'll be an obedient child if I get that.

I want some fucking respect. Nobody had asked me if it could be locked. What the fuck!? There are 2 sides involved. Hard verdict before I could defend my poor little thread. :( At least something like, we are sorry HAU, we are fucking assholes and we have to close your thread.

LOL, I love that you think your empty, retarded threats mean something. The "respect" you're asking for is really special treatment. No moderator is going to give you special treatment. Stop crying. Also, stop overusing "a." "A hell?" You are acting like "a baby." Threads get closed and deleted all the time. We don't need your permission to do our jobs.

Sin Studly
04-28-2007, 09:24 PM
It's not cool to make fun of his English. Slovak doesn't have indefinate articles.

Little_Miss_1565
04-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Alright, point taken, I apologize for that. He's still being a baby with his internet threats, though.

Sin Studly
04-29-2007, 12:38 AM
I agree. But you have to understand what it's like for poor HAU. He plays soccer. Soccer. He's so emasculated that he needs to threaten you over the internet to feel like a man.

(and let's face it, threatening you over the internet is a fuckload more manly than playing soccer)

ninthlayer
04-29-2007, 01:41 AM
Be loyal to your sex like you're loyal to your race, man.
Oh lawdy, what do we have here?

Llamas
04-29-2007, 03:17 AM
I agree. But you have to understand what it's like for poor HAU. He plays soccer. Soccer. He's so emasculated that he needs to threaten you over the internet to feel like a man.

(and let's face it, threatening you over the internet is a fuckload more manly than playing soccer)

I love this.

HeadAroundU
04-29-2007, 08:27 AM
LOL, I love that you think your empty, retarded threats mean something. The "respect" you're asking for is really special treatment. No moderator is going to give you special treatment. Stop crying. Also, stop overusing "a." "A hell?" You are acting like "a baby." Threads get closed and deleted all the time. We don't need your permission to do our jobs.
OK.............

HeadAroundU
04-29-2007, 09:06 AM

And you hoover-nosed abo, stop licking her feminist vagina.

Sin Studly
04-29-2007, 09:19 AM
I'll lick yours instead, soccer player?

HeadAroundU
05-01-2007, 12:49 PM
So, conversation is deleted, can you open my thread? :confused:

JoY
05-02-2007, 12:58 AM
Jesus, will you just give up? seriously, this is getting pathetic. for fuck's sake, you even put it in your signature. did you think this thread of yours was so much win, it's eternal entertainment? people had their fun, it's OVER.

firstly: Sinister's request was to close it & since it was a conversation between you & him & the entire topic was about him, he had every right to ask us to close the thread & his request was one we seriously couldn't ignore in our position where we can make it happen.

secondly: we're not fond of private information being shared in public on the board without any consent of the person in question. period. if we decide to delete it, because it can be harmful to the other party in the conversation, who didn't consent with making the conversation public, we do. & there's nothing you can, or should do about it, because it's a legitimate call to action.

HeadAroundU
05-02-2007, 12:36 PM
firstly: Sinister's request was to close it & since it was a conversation between you & him & the entire topic was about him, he had every right to ask us to close the thread & his request was one we seriously couldn't ignore in our position where we can make it happen.

secondly: we're not fond of private information being shared in public on the board without any consent of the person in question. period. if we decide to delete it, because it can be harmful to the other party in the conversation, who didn't consent with making the conversation public, we do. & there's nothing you can, or should do about it, because it's a legitimate call to action.
...no shit. *insert insane amounts of crying* Can you open it now?

Also, I'd like to ask since when did you have the permission to delete my private informations?

wheelchairman
05-02-2007, 12:47 PM
Since we became mods. You may find it unjust. But we are given the tools to manipulate this board so it functions in a certain fashion. We use these tools to our discretion, and you are a victim of our decision.

However not a single one of us can percieve how you are a victim...

JohnnyNemesis
05-02-2007, 12:55 PM
since when did you have the permission to delete my private informations?

HAHHAHAHAHAH AHhaaaaje"Fdlckjfd
cfdhcuivibjhkfe

HAAAA!

JoY
05-02-2007, 01:11 PM

Also, I'd like to ask since when did you have the permission to delete my private informations?

no. (for explanation see my last post)

I don't & I didn't. I moderate another forum, remember?

& since it wasn't a topic aimed at you, but made by you. you made it to subject Sinister to mockery by publishing said conversation without his consent. private information that's made public being edited/deleted isn't a problem, when it's done for legitimate reasons. it's for protection & out of respect. private information made public without consent of who is involved, however is. it's potentially damaging & disrespectful.

calichix
05-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Man I gotta find me some seriously sensitive dudes.

omg, I caught that. :D

HeadAroundU
05-02-2007, 02:59 PM

I don't & I didn't. I moderate another forum, remember?

& since it wasn't a topic aimed at you, but made by you. you made it to subject Sinister to mockery by publishing said conversation without his consent. private information that's made public being edited/deleted isn't a problem, when it's done for legitimate reasons. it's for protection & out of respect. private information made public without consent of who is involved, however is. it's potentially damaging & disrespectful.
Bella, Bella. You make me sad. :(

Well, at first, when I'm saying "you", I mean moderators. It's kinda confusing...

Secondly, I don't get your explanation in your "last post". Bella, it's no more about the mockery and no more about the deletion of the conversation. (it only seems like because I'm an imp (rascal))

I don't get it why can't you (moderators) open my thread now. The conversation is deleted. So, can't we talk about it anymore (in my thread)?

I'm shocked by super-clumsy moves of moderators. You (moderators) could delete his private informations without locking it and the BBS conversation could continue. Sinister is not a god. He said, "lock it" and you locked it like his lackies. Then, Justin made a new thread. Comical. :)

And, how do you (Bella) know that it was only made for the mockery? Are you so blind that you can't see how helpful my thread was? He got some super-honest/super-helpful opinions and it could continue (in my thread). Yeah, I made a fun of him, whatta asshole, well, Sinister needs a few smacks over the face to realize that he is an idiot. I made this thread because I wanted to show you guys that there's something really really wrong with him. Please, help him. :( :(

wheelchairman
05-02-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm shocked by super-clumsy moves of moderators. You (moderators) could delete his private informations without locking it and the BBS conversation could continue. Sinister is not a god. He said, "lock it" and you locked it like his lackies. Then, Justin made a new thread. Comical. :)

It's such a victim's mentality to hear this. You act as though because we disagree with you, we automatically agree with Sinister. That's a ridiculous notion. You might see yourself as some God-send of self-help, we don't particularly care. Your thread was inapropriate, we removed it. It wasn't fixed immediately but this is more due to who is online and when, than "locking it like his lackies."

Accept it and move on.

HeadAroundU
05-02-2007, 03:14 PM
yeah, I totally disagree with moderators and I want to tell it.

Don't worry, I'll accept it.

It's a good experience for you, I'm sure you are all 10 times better moderators now. ;)

And remember, don't delete my private informations in the future, without my permission. :D

JohnnyNemesis
05-02-2007, 03:34 PM
So, can't we talk about it anymore (in my thread)?

What is the difference between talking about it here instead of there?

Oh, and btw, even the people who found the convo hilarious are over it by now. No one wants to talk about it anymore because it wasn't that funny.

HeadAroundU
05-02-2007, 03:45 PM
I'm curious if you can technically open it.

Endymion
05-02-2007, 05:24 PM
he can't. i, however, can.

HeadAroundU
05-03-2007, 08:38 AM
Smart answer...

...well, close this thread.

HornyPope
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM
HAU, I'll open your thread if you post a picture of your butt. And I want to be able to see the legs and the torso, too.

Coleby
05-03-2007, 03:13 PM
HeadAroundU, the moderators aren't robots or anything, they don't really follow this set of guidlines to the exact point. They can do what they feel is right.

HeadAroundU
05-03-2007, 04:04 PM
No, they don't feel, moderators don't have feelings nor heart. Besides, who are you?

HP, I'm considering it but I don't care anymore about this thread. Maybe, bringing my conversation back could motivate me more.

HornyPope
05-03-2007, 04:10 PM
So really all you wanted is to yap, but when you get a fair diplomatic suggestion you just can't accept it?

HeadAroundU
05-03-2007, 04:15 PM
well, my strategy is changing from post to post...you never know...

Mota Boy
05-03-2007, 10:09 PM
Funny, my apathy has remained constant. Are you done yet?

JoY
05-03-2007, 11:56 PM
mine just grows with every post of HAU about this. I was willing enough to explain the whole damn deal, but at the same time it's like; "dude, this is the way it is, the way it is, the way it is.."

HeadAroundU
05-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Are you done yet?
It depends on you. Like I said before, close this thread.

And the last 2 posts of JoY and Mota Boy reminded me of:
"No, they don't feel, moderators don't have feelings nor heart."
:)

JoY
05-04-2007, 08:25 AM
we're like bots, man. only BETTER.

HeadAroundU
05-04-2007, 10:11 AM
Besides no feelings nor heart, moderators are corrupt, prejudiced, shockingly super-clumsy and a team work is something unheard-of. But I still luv you! :)

Endymion
05-04-2007, 11:34 AM
would you care for a mustache ride, hau?

HeadAroundU
05-04-2007, 12:24 PM
*checks urban dictionary*

They say, it's usually a female taking a mustache ride. You shoud ask your female colleagues. But for U, anything.

Not Ozymandias
05-05-2007, 08:24 PM
when Mickey died in Rocky II.
* III

JohnnyNemesis
05-05-2007, 11:27 PM
It's humorous that this has evolved into the "lol @ HAU" thread.

Mota Boy
05-06-2007, 01:30 AM
Though at least HAU now knows the meaning of the English phrase "overplay your hand", so it wasn't a total wash.

HeadAroundU
05-06-2007, 01:29 PM
Almighty Motaboy, could you explain yourself a bit more, please. Am I for laugh? :( :(

Paint_It_Black
05-08-2007, 01:14 AM
* III

Good call.

Lodat225
05-08-2007, 06:09 PM
Good call.

* IV

Paint_It_Black
05-09-2007, 12:07 AM
You're an idiot.

Lodat225
05-11-2007, 04:52 PM
Yes I am.

HeadAroundU
05-24-2007, 04:13 AM
Hey guys, I talked to Sinister the other day and it was totally awesome. I couldn't miss the chance to share this awesome conversation with you!

Simon says (5:43 PM):
hey
HeadAroundU says (5:44 PM):
hello
Simon says (5:44 PM):
how's it going?
slowly
you?
Simon says (5:45 PM):
uh, pretty good.
Simon says (5:45 PM):
but in a few days I could be either on the verge of chugging bleach by the gallon, or in a world of pure bliss
Simon says (5:46 PM):
I'll explain it but I want to use a metaphor
Simon says (5:46 PM):
'cause they're fun.
HeadAroundU says (5:46 PM):
oh, ok. feel free to use any metaphors
Simon says (5:48 PM):
I've got a "prey" that I don't really know how to catch
HeadAroundU says (5:48 PM):
ooh, amazing
Simon says (5:49 PM):
so I'll ask her how to go about it, making it seem like I only want help with social skills
then shortly afterwards, I'll use what she taught me, and I'll get her.
HeadAroundU says (5:49 PM):
talk talk, I'm listening
so in a sense
Simon says (5:50 PM):
the prey will have told the hunter what traps to set to catch it
Simon says (5:50 PM):
isn't that just fucking clever ?
HeadAroundU says (5:52 PM):
great, how did U come up with that?
Simon says (5:52 PM):
um, wondering how I should go about it at first, asking a few friends.
Simon says (5:53 PM):
then I noticed I'd been asking everyone, BUT the person who knew how to do it best
Simon says (5:54 PM):
so tomorrow after the class I have with her, I'll be asking.
Simon says (5:54 PM):
think she'll understand my train of thought and foil my plan ?
HeadAroundU says (5:55 PM):
nooo, well, if it's a woman, you have nothing to worry about
Simon says (5:56 PM):
lol
Simon says (5:56 PM):
implying she's stupid ?
HeadAroundU says (5:57 PM):
no no no, you got me wrong, I wouldn't say they are stupid, they are just naturally this way.
Simon says (5:58 PM):
uh?
HeadAroundU says (6:01 PM):
are you taking her somewhere?
Simon says (6:02 PM):
well, I might. sometime.
Simon says (6:02 PM):
like...
Simon says (6:03 PM):
if she recommends inviting the girl I'm interested in to the movies, I'll invite her
if she just recommends some lines, I'll use them on her.
whatever she recommends will likely be stuff she personally finds pleasing, so using it on her will be good.
Simon says (6:04 PM):
and holy shit, I'm typing pretty much without a look at the keyboard.
HeadAroundU says (6:04 PM):
that's ok
HeadAroundU says (6:04 PM):
is she hot?
Simon says (6:05 PM):
well, slightly chubby
she's from middle east as far as I can tell from her name/looks
and I like exotism
HeadAroundU says (6:06 PM):
well but nothing like cartman or something
Simon says (6:06 PM):
cartman from southpark?
Simon says (6:06 PM):
lmfao
HeadAroundU says (6:08 PM):
great, you are timmy, wait, I mean, tiny, goddamn south park. She is chubby, sweeeet couple
Simon says (6:09 PM):
lol
Simon says (6:09 PM):
TIMMAH!
HeadAroundU says (6:09 PM):
timmy timmy! jimmy
HeadAroundU says (6:10 PM):
is she taller than you?
Simon says (6:10 PM):
if she is, not by that much
HeadAroundU says (6:11 PM):
how old she is?
Simon says (6:11 PM):
prolly my age, 18, since she's in college
Simon says (6:12 PM):
but if not that, then quite definitely between 17 going on 18, and 20.
HeadAroundU says (6:12 PM):
ok and what U are gonna do if she'll say that she likes to have a nasty sex with tiny little boys
HeadAroundU says (6:12 PM):
?
Simon says (6:13 PM):
I've got a Lifestyles in my wallet in case any situation of that kind may happen
HeadAroundU says (6:13 PM):
sooo, no pills?
Simon says (6:14 PM):
well, I don't have to worry about that.
Simon says (6:14 PM):
oh btw
Simon says (6:15 PM):
try and keep your comments implicit
I'm in college atn
atm*
HeadAroundU says (6:15 PM):
atm?
At The Moment
Simon says (6:16 PM):
and I'm procrastinating about an essay I have to finish writing
HeadAroundU says (6:16 PM):
is it about women?
Simon says (6:17 PM):
nah
Simon says (6:18 PM):
so... if everything works out like it should, my nick will be quite clear about it
HeadAroundU says (6:19 PM):
what's the connection between that that you are in college and me having to be implicit
HeadAroundU says (6:19 PM):
?
Simon says (6:20 PM):
well
college authorities doesn't like mention of intercourse on one of their comps
I'm using a college comp right now
HeadAroundU says (6:21 PM):
are they spying on us, goddamnit
Simon says (6:21 PM):
well
Simon says (6:22 PM):
there might be people looking at my screen anytime from behind my back
but the said screen is in the camera's dead angle
so...
Simon says (6:23 PM):
it's 12:23
Simon says (6:23 PM):
and tomorrow before 9:30 I might have made a crucial move
HeadAroundU says (6:23 PM):
here's 18:23, awesome
Simon says (6:24 PM):
ah
Simon says (6:24 PM):
my heart is already pounding hard in expectation
Simon says (6:27 PM):
do you know the Metallica song, "No Leaf Clover"?
HeadAroundU says (6:28 PM):
nope
Simon says (6:30 PM):
the chorus line, which I've sung to myself way too often recently, is...
Simon says (6:30 PM):
"Then it comes to be that the soothing light at the end of your tunnel / Was just a freight train coming your way"
Simon says (6:31 PM):
It won't happen again, this time the soothing light WILL BE a soothing light.
Simon says (6:33 PM):
I've had like 3 freight-train hits over the semester. That's way too fucking much.
Simon says (6:34 PM):
HeadAroundU says (6:35 PM):
3 freight-train hits?
Simon says (6:36 PM):
3 times I've had interest in a different girl each time
Simon says (6:37 PM):
and 3 times it all fucked up
HeadAroundU says (6:38 PM):
don't worry, U have a great plan now!
HeadAroundU says (6:38 PM):
were they exotic too?
Simon says (6:39 PM):
one of them was azn, the other half-french (shame on meeeeee), and the last was nothing special
HeadAroundU says (6:40 PM):
my gosh, tell me it's not Maria
Simon says (6:42 PM):
lol
Maria's full french for one thing
and the second thing is I'm talking about RL
HeadAroundU says (6:42 PM):
I don't think so
oh right
I remember
but the chick I wanted was half french half quebecker anyway
nothing like maria
HeadAroundU says (6:43 PM):
Maria is half Greek I think
Simon says (6:45 PM):
then she's gotta be proud of her french half
Simon says (6:50 PM):
lol
HeadAroundU says (6:56 PM):
I don't think that she is proud about anything, she is a b-b-bitch!
Simon says (6:57 PM):
lol
Simon says (6:57 PM):
getting laid for cash for the nitrites she inhales qualifies as bitch behavior.
HeadAroundU says (6:58 PM):
daaaaamn right!1

Little_Miss_1565
05-24-2007, 01:19 PM
The first time, shame on him. But the second time, Simon, shame on you. You didn't learn your lesson the first time?

And don't give anyone any more crap about "love shyness." You sound like a predator.

Grabbal
05-24-2007, 01:34 PM
That's one long black/grey picture you've got there.

0r4ng3
05-24-2007, 01:50 PM
The first time, shame on him. But the second time, Simon, shame on you. You didn't learn your lesson the first time?

I think HAU just posted the same first conversation again, thus beating a dead horse.

HeadAroundU
05-24-2007, 02:27 PM
......lol?

Mota Boy
05-24-2007, 10:57 PM
......lol?
No. You've managed to systematically dismantle any possible credibility or props you gained with that stunt.

And this isn't even the right forum in which to do it.