PDA

View Full Version : My Bands Cover Of Defy You

Kill Boy Power Head
05-05-2007, 10:17 AM
Tell me what you guys think go easy it is a little rough but its getting there no lyrics there will be soon :)

http://www.yousendit.com/download/WUJaVWRucHZvQnMwTVE9PQ

T-6005
05-05-2007, 12:19 PM
I don't feel like listening to it.

Why, you ask? Because you're a dick and decided to post it in General Chat so "more people would listen to it." That's a dickheaded thing to do - there's a section for this sort of thing, and you're in it now. If you didn't want to be in here in the first place just because you'd get fewer listeners, then as far as I am concerned you don't deserve to be here and I refuse to listen to what you put out.

Kill Boy Power Head
05-05-2007, 03:20 PM
Wow you're stubborn I apologized and admitted it was a dick move but to go that far is just as much of a dickhead move as what I did and incredibly stupid you think I really care if an asshole like you listened our not? well I donít and you're input was completely useless to

coke_a_holic
05-05-2007, 03:34 PM
Wow you're stubborn I apologized and admitted it was a dick move but to go that far is just as much of a dickhead move as what I did and incredibly stupid you think I really care if an asshole like you listened our not? well I donít and you're input was completely useless to

1. You care.
2. Useless to what?

T-6005
05-05-2007, 03:42 PM
Wow you're stubborn I apologized and admitted it was a dick move but to go that far is just as much of a dickhead move as what I did and incredibly stupid you think I really care if an asshole like you listened our not? well I don’t and you're input was completely useless to
Kid, I'm not being stubborn - however, as one of the members who's rather into this section of the forum, I find it very easy to get annoyed when some juvenile, pretentious little asshat decides to make a thread in General Chat because it'll "get more listns lol."

Firstly because that's not what General Chat is for, and if it was the type of behavior that we all exhibited then it would be flooded with stupid band threads and, wow, that would get old quickly, wouldn't it?

And secondly because you make the rest of us who hang out in this section of the board look like bad, reckless users, constantly harping on about our band and with nothing else in mind, not the rules of the forums or of common courtesy. It's not about what kind of music we write or perform or whether we're any good at it, but rather about exhibiting what we have to offer in a polite and considerate way.

You're not the only one who plays an instrument, records something, and uploads it - so stop acting like it. This isn't a judgement call on your music.

Kill Boy Power Head
05-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Lmao im not even going to bother to indulge with you I could go on and on about what you just said but im not because it so easy to understand The mistakes you made and i dont need to point them out

I DID SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BENEFIT ME WE ALL DO THAT WHERE ALL HUMAN AND WE SHOULD GET THE FUCK OVER IT NOT KEEP HOLDING IT AGAINST THE PERSON...

so please you're another fan of this music just like me im offering out my condolences I am sorry if you choose to accept it well then I thank you

T-6005
05-05-2007, 03:59 PM
Lmao im not even going to bother to indulge with you I could go on and on about what you just said but im not because it so easy to understand The mistakes you made and i dont need to point them out

I DID SOMETHING STUPID BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WOULD BENEFIT ME WE ALL DO THAT WHERE ALL HUMAN AND WE SHOULD GET THE FUCK OVER IT NOT KEEP HOLDING IT AGAINST THE PERSON...

so please you're another fan of this music just like me im offering out my condolences I am sorry if you choose to accept it well then I thank you
I'm not holding anything against you - I'm just trying to make you understand. If you won't understand, then there's nothing more I can do - that doesn't seem to be a problem, though.

Perhaps I'll check out the recording later.

Kill Boy Power Head
05-05-2007, 04:02 PM
Thank you, you are a good man

T-6005
05-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Thank you, you are a good man
Yes. I am.

MaF
05-07-2007, 12:57 PM
And where's the lyrics?
sounds good

RODNEYMULLEN
05-07-2007, 06:40 PM
those sound like fake drums, like a synthesizer or something.

neocon58
05-08-2007, 01:56 AM
Not too bad. Nice drum machine....

Some of the chords were a bit muddled or wrong compared to the original but not too bad at all.

randman21
05-08-2007, 09:00 AM
Not too bad. Nice drum machine....

'Twas MIDI.

Well, considering Defy You is nothing special (meaning not particularly hard or complicated), I say it was pretty damn good.

Kill Boy Power Head
05-08-2007, 01:05 PM
yea it was a drum machine

DexterWannabe
05-08-2007, 01:08 PM
hey! be nice to killboypowerhead! he's a little retarded but don't yell at him! :D

happy now hunter?

neocon58
05-08-2007, 06:18 PM
The only 'wrong' parts are the endings on the progressions. Just the little bits at the end leading into the verse and the chorus.

Also, the guitar in the verse is meant to be plam muted. Other than that it was ok.