PDA

View Full Version : because of pretty fly

RODNEYMULLEN
05-07-2007, 06:47 PM
All my friends listen to punk, me and my friend are obsessed with offspring but everyone else they say offsprings gay because they heard pretty fly and that's what they think all there songs sound like, thats gay, i love that song but i wish it wasn't so popular because it gave them a bad name to people who listen to punk. But everyone else who takes the time to see how kick ass offspring actually is they love them.

DividingByZero71
05-07-2007, 06:57 PM
i agree with you, most of the people i know that say "offspring suck", i always ask them "well what song did you hear?", and 99.9999999% of them say "pretty fly for a white guy".

anyone who says offspring sucks can go fuck a reindeer, and then give a polar bear a blow job.

because the offspring rules, no question about it

NotTheOne_NL
05-08-2007, 04:39 AM
or they have heard why don't you get a job

Llamas
05-08-2007, 06:30 AM
Or they have different opinions of what kinds of music they like.

NotTheOne_NL
05-08-2007, 08:01 AM
Or they have different opinions of what kinds of music they like.

Mostly, yes. Often they are metallica stylish people...... :D

randman21
05-08-2007, 08:35 AM
i agree with you, most of the people i know that say "offspring suck", i always ask them "well what song did you hear?", and 99.9999999% of them say "pretty fly for a white guy".

anyone who says offspring sucks can go fuck a reindeer, and then give a polar bear a blow job.

because the offspring rules, no question about it

Beastiality much?

I don't agree that Offspring haters suck, but most of them haven't given them a real chance. I think the problem is more "Original Prankster" than Pretty Fly or WDYGaJ.

Llamas
05-08-2007, 11:22 AM
Mostly, yes. Often they are metallica stylish people...... :D

Most people who don't like the Offspring like Metallica? What kind of hell dimension are you living in?

ChickenChaser
05-08-2007, 11:23 AM
Pretty Fly and WDYGAJ were actually pretty good. The problem is definitely Original Prankster. In my opinion its the weakest single they've ever put out and following those two singles gives the impression to many people that Offspring are an immature, almost 'gimmicky' band.

clocks_R_slow
05-08-2007, 11:52 AM
i agree with the fucking of the reindeer and the blow job for the polar bear.... The Offspring is a wicked band, and i think all of their songs are great.

ToddlerPunter
05-08-2007, 06:00 PM
i disagree, since no one else will say it, Original Prankster was fricken awesome, Want You Bad was, well...bad, but i think Original Pankster is a really cool song, yes its gimmicky and one of those songs you seldom listen to because by Offspring standards it isnt great. But itsw an awesome song.

Coleby
05-08-2007, 06:06 PM
What do you gucking expect? You judge like that all the time I'm guessing with rap and country and shit like that.

Little_Miss_1565
05-08-2007, 10:37 PM
What do you gucking expect? You judge like that all the time I'm guessing with rap and country and shit like that.

What does that even mean?

Can anyone tell me why this thread gets made so many times over with the exact same results?

JohnnyNemesis
05-08-2007, 10:39 PM
It saddens me that anyone gave a serious response to this thread.

WebDudette
05-08-2007, 11:15 PM
I hate the Offspring because of songs like The Kids Aren't Alright, Americana, Dirty Magic and Pay the Man. Pretty Fly and Original Prankster are the shit Want You Bad is also one of my favorites.

NotTheOne_NL
05-08-2007, 11:44 PM
Most people who don't like the Offspring like Metallica? What kind of hell dimension are you living in?

No, I mean, those people like metallica, rammstein etc. they say offspring is too soft.... because they have heard wdygaj, original prankster...

But there are a lot of people who like metallica and offspring.

Llamas
05-09-2007, 06:31 AM
No, I mean, those people like metallica, rammstein etc. they say offspring is too soft.... because they have heard wdygaj, original prankster...

And there are tons of people who hate both... There are quite a lot of music genres people can like besides Offspring and Metallica...

Talman
05-09-2007, 06:56 AM

Not true. It's a scientific fact that you either like the offspring or metallica. It's not possible to like both. Something to do with receptors in the brain. Nobody has receptors that can find both offspring and metallica good listening. It's completely and utterly impossible!

true story

NotTheOne_NL
05-09-2007, 06:59 AM
lol.......:D

Iamstupid
05-09-2007, 07:09 AM
Is he kidding ????