PDA

View Full Version : Minutes to Midnight

Acoustic1804
05-08-2007, 11:34 PM
got it!

on torrentspy.com if ya wanna know

lot different from old linkin park too...

but iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii like it :)

Forza
05-09-2007, 08:15 AM
It's totally boring as hell. Nowhere near to Hybrid Theory.

H1T_That
05-09-2007, 09:15 AM
Given Up, Bleed It Out and No More Sorrow are the only things worth talking about. The rest is utter shite.

Bleed It Out is phenomenal though. One of my favourite song at the moment.

0r4ng3
05-09-2007, 05:10 PM
I downloaded it, and I'm listening to it right now (with my Audioscrobbler turned off, of course). Review to come later.

Edit: It's different, I'll give them that. It is a bit boring at parts, though. Given Up is my favorite out of them, and In Pieces is okay too.

H1T_That
05-10-2007, 07:22 AM
I listened to the album with Audiscrobbler on. Hence the reason for me not posting charts this week. (63 plays, lol.)

Tijs
05-10-2007, 09:21 AM
I've listened to it once, sounds ok. But Hybrid Theory was a lot more enjoy-able. All of the mentioned tracks, except for 'In Pieces' might as well be a song from Meteora. 'Bleed it Out' sounds a bit too much like 'Faint'.

And 'Hands Held High' sounds like a Fort Minor b-side.

And where's QWERTY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnDDLHxgCe4)? that's a great song!

Stranger With Candy
05-10-2007, 09:24 AM
Given Up, Bleed It Out and No More Sorrow are the only things worth talking about. The rest is utter shite.

Bleed It Out is phenomenal though. One of my favourite song at the moment.

Wow. They sound even more emo than i thought.

Grabbal
05-10-2007, 09:30 AM

H1T_That
05-10-2007, 10:40 AM
And where's QWERTY (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YnDDLHxgCe4)? that's a great song!

I know...That was one of the tracks i was actually looking forward to hearing.

Tomo
05-10-2007, 11:09 AM
It takes some time to get used to the new sound, but it's worth it. I hated all of the songs when I head them for the first time. But now I love almost every single song. Basically, for me, it's the same thing as with Splinter. First I thought it's a total crap, but on the second try I started to like it. But yeah, I must admit, Minutes To Midnight lacks the energy and epic feel of Hybrid Theory and Meteora.

HeadAroundU
05-13-2007, 03:23 PM
My top favourites:
- Bleed It Out
- No More Sorrow
- In Between

then...
- Given Up
- The Little Things Give You Away
- Leave Out All The Rest

Into and the first single are ok.

Trippy_
05-13-2007, 03:43 PM
I like this shit. If HAU likes trippy likes too. HAU's got taste in music.

HeadAroundU
05-14-2007, 08:21 AM
hah, when you listen to Linkin Park in Slovakia, it's ok. When you are from the USA, it's bad. Somebody post him that pic with "crawling in my skin", please.

hymen
05-23-2007, 05:04 AM
im not happy with LP, i loved hybrid theory, liked meteora and dont like minutes to midnight, i think my love for LP has died

SuperKnux
05-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Well, I think this album is pretty slick. I think the only track I find myself skipping is Mike Shinoda's song, "In Between".

Sorry Mike,it's just a little to boring.

BustedKnuckles
05-23-2007, 11:35 AM
Not going to buy it. I liked them before they decided to start bashing the gov't in Rolling Stone. Big whoop...50 million people have done it before...who cares?

Oh...and I don't buy a Linkin Park album to hear an acoustic crap song. They are fucking Linkin Park...not Jack Johnson on steroids.