PDA

View Full Version : Comfy Couch

endlesst0m
05-09-2007, 08:07 AM
Check out my old band from 4 years ago...I'm playing drums.

http://www.purevolume.com/comfycouch

We pretty much sucked. I honestly have no idea why I'm making this thread. I'm not even really proud of my work in that band....in fact I sucked at drums when I recorded this. But check it out anyway. Hahah.

Bazza
05-09-2007, 01:35 PM
To be honest, it doesn't sound too bad. The first song "Seeds" is something I could easily listen to, so much so that I've downloaded it ;)
The Clown Song has a silly intro, lol, and a tad short (I'm guessing not a very serious song!).

endlesst0m
05-09-2007, 07:36 PM
To be honest, it doesn't sound too bad. The first song "Seeds" is something I could easily listen to, so much so that I've downloaded it ;)
The Clown Song has a silly intro, lol, and a tad short (I'm guessing not a very serious song!).

Yeah, I kinda like the music, it's just that I made so many mistakes on drums that I notice that it's unlistenable. Maybe to someone else it's okay. The clown song I would argue,is fucking awesome no matter who you are.

randman21
05-10-2007, 10:09 AM
Yeah, that wasn't horrible. The singer has a good voice, and I didn't hear any botched drum parts that particularly stuck out.