PDA

View Full Version : Why is everyone asking for the old chat room back...

Little_Miss_1565
10-24-2004, 06:37 AM
...when all it consisted of was "NE 13/F I AM A 14/M WIF A HUGE COCK" and "METALLICA RULZ!"?

Dave
10-24-2004, 06:41 AM
Possibly in the hope that we'll get band chat with it

Vera
10-24-2004, 06:59 AM
You know, I believe you just mentioned the VERY reason they want the chatroom back.

This was directed to 1565's original post.

Dave
10-24-2004, 07:04 AM
You know, I believe you just mentioned the VERY reason they want the chatroom back.

This was directed to 1565's original post.

Meh, probably. I never was around with chatroom, so im not fussed if theres one or not.

Chocopig
10-25-2004, 09:11 AM
It's good that they got rid of it, because there were "official" messages going around saying that they all had a fight with Noodles and Atom, and that they were going to split, and all anyone ever did was cyber and flood. I just stopped going on it. :rolleyes:

smelly poo in a shoe
10-25-2004, 10:54 AM
the 'official messages' were laughed at... as well as the flooders and 'cybers'... you think they would annouce a split in the 'chat' and not the 'news'???????

UgLy_eLf
10-25-2004, 12:07 PM
You guys are stuck up assholes, why do you care whether or not there is a chat, you wont be in it anyway; so what's the harm in having one if it will please the rest of us. YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! And it will end all of these "chat" posts. Ehem YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! v

smelly poo in a shoe
10-25-2004, 12:19 PM
so elf... what are you trying to say??

Strider
10-25-2004, 12:44 PM
Gee, i do miss the chat room...i met kool people there. Now that the chat is gone we can only keep in touch via msn.

Armor8377
10-25-2004, 01:18 PM
:( I too miss the chat room. I spent hours in there.

What got annoying was when people spammed by changing chats constantly.

Other than that, it was a great room.

Little_Miss_1565
10-25-2004, 02:13 PM
You guys are stuck up assholes, why do you care whether or not there is a chat, you wont be in it anyway; so what's the harm in having one if it will please the rest of us. YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! And it will end all of these "chat" posts. Ehem YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! YOU DONT HAVE TO ATTEND! v

It was impossible to even hold a conversation in that room. I tried, unsuccessfully, on several occasions after the last BBS committed suicide/was murdered. If the new webmaster(s) decide to put a chat room back in, I hope it's moderated.

Mota Boy
10-25-2004, 02:35 PM
I'm hoping that it returns so that it diverts some of the idiocy away from the forum.

The DON.........
10-25-2004, 03:49 PM
no matter what u say about the old chat to so many ppl like me we loved it and we all want it back just co's half of u looser's did not fit in

Mota Boy
10-25-2004, 04:15 PM
no matter what u say about the old chat to so many ppl like me we loved it and we all want it back just co's half of u looser's did not fit in

Example #1.

UgLy_eLf
10-25-2004, 09:21 PM
Yes the room should be fixed if it returns on this site

#1 No other rooms, only one so people cant skip back and forth.

#2 Type in too many messages at once get kicked out for a day. Period.

#3 Registration process, this way it'll keep a lot of morons out.

UgLy_eLf
10-25-2004, 09:22 PM
Oh and no goddamn pictures of smileys butts and whatever else, people just used those to freeze my computer up.

Daryl Catpiss
10-27-2004, 04:13 PM
christ, first time i've been back in here in over a year, its changed a bit especially since i was heading back to use the chat room. Bring it back mods please.

If anything at least put up a shitty old HTML chat like what used to be on the site back in 1999 circa americana, it was crap but it was fun, great bunch of ppl on there then as well.

Kitten
10-27-2004, 04:22 PM
Yes the room should be fixed if it returns on this site

#1 No other rooms, only one so people cant skip back and forth.

#2 Type in too many messages at once get kicked out for a day. Period.

#3 Registration process, this way it'll keep a lot of morons out.

Your first post in this topic was an example of why the chat room shouldn't be back, however you have put up some good ideas this time. If everyone was a little more civilised about the whole thing, and not just stuffing the boards up with heaps of threads about the chatroom, then perhaps they might decide to put one up. However, if people keep acting like the sex starved little 13 year old males who pretend to be 18 year old female with a dd rack, then maybe it wont be reinstated.

RXP
10-28-2004, 11:26 AM
.I AM A 14/M WIF A HUGE COCK"

I'm 20 with an average cock. Is that OK?

Special Delivery BR.
10-29-2004, 08:16 PM
Well.. i liked the chatroom a lot!
But, indeed, there was many ppl only flooding and cybering.. its ridicle.....
but ok =)

Summer Rain
11-04-2004, 01:36 AM
i used to hang around the old chat a lot until a year ago. i miss it except for the flooding and cyber shiat!
My name is Summer and i am 33 yrs old from Canada, how nutty is that. I could be old enough to be yer mother, but i loved it there. This is soo different. I have to get used to this sumhow!!
darn :confused:

Fallen.
11-04-2004, 05:14 AM
the chat had its plus sides and its down sides, personally i could tolerate it, it was just a matter of seeking out the intelligent people.

fairy call
11-04-2004, 05:34 AM
i've only been there like 2 times, didnt really like it

offspringbaby2004
11-04-2004, 09:21 AM
I never really went onto the chat. I tryed it out like twice, but NO ONE at ALL was talking about theOffspring.

~mandy~

rocker dude!!!
11-04-2004, 09:35 AM
I never really went onto the chat. I tryed it out like twice, but NO ONE at ALL was talking about theOffspring.

~mandy~
who says we had to tlk bout the offspring it doesnt say (talk only about the offspring) the chat was a chat u can tlk about anything in a chat

fairy call
11-04-2004, 09:42 AM
well they talked about nothing actually when i checked it out

MirandaV
11-11-2004, 01:39 PM
Because everyone wants to suck cocks.

Strider
11-16-2004, 02:21 PM
The last thing I kin remember there is assholes wanting to have cybersex.

Bryan875
11-16-2004, 04:20 PM
it was good before all of the flooders and assfuckers! then it went to shit

Jasonstanton83
11-16-2004, 05:45 PM
Old chat rooms...

Me:: "hi im jason, what do people think about dexters comments in kerrang magazine?"

Them:: "fuku homo"
"nazis rule"
"iv got a 12 incher"

Me:: "oooooooooook then i guess i wont be coming back here despite being a massive offspring devotee"

...and this is the first time i have returned to the site since before CO1 was released!

bravo to the guys/girls who decided to change the chat to a forum.
much respect.

now prepare for an onslaught of political musical whimsical artistic postings from me :)

peace

baby girl
11-17-2004, 09:52 AM

The old chat room was gr8 dats where i mrt me boyfriend!!!!!!!!!!! so you cn shut the fuck up!!!!!!!!!!! i like you!!! :p

UnderDog
11-17-2004, 12:48 PM
I dunno about u guys, but I kinda missed the chat room. You were able to talk to people who were just like you and now you can't. That kinda sucks. I think they should make a new improved chatroom.

original_prankster
11-17-2004, 01:49 PM
I went to the chatroom for 10 minutes and decided to never go back. All there was was cybering.

Little_Miss_1565
11-17-2004, 03:12 PM
I dunno about u guys, but I kinda missed the chat room. You were able to talk to people who were just like you and now you can't. That kinda sucks. I think they should make a new improved chatroom.

That's true, if you're a 40 year old pedophile posing as a 13 year old girl soliciting cybersex.

But seriously, it used to be awesome. I remember some good times. But those good times are long gone.

Tired_Of_You
11-17-2004, 04:42 PM
bravo to the guys/girls who decided to change the chat to a forum.
much respect.

During the last 5 or 6 months it was gone, but it's been years that forum exists. Maybe you never saw it before? I'm happy the chat doesn't exist anymore.