PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a specific shirt

ixnition
05-18-2007, 05:37 PM
I can't seem to find this shirt for sale anywhere. Any useful information on where to find it?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/mondogecko/offspring_merch_22.jpg

Coleby
05-18-2007, 05:55 PM
Forget about that shirt, you really don't want it. But if you must, I'm sure you could find it somewhere online.

nameless
05-18-2007, 08:30 PM
is it me or does that picture just look like someone has pasted the logo on to a normal shirt.

RoxnRollBassist
05-18-2007, 10:06 PM
well I gues u all hate it, but yeah i have that shirt. I got mine at Hottopic.

Venom Symbiote
05-18-2007, 10:27 PM
If you bought it at Hot Topic, I hate you infinitely more than I hate the shirt.

rlplaymaker
05-19-2007, 07:05 AM
I can't seem to find this shirt for sale anywhere. Any useful information on where to find it?

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d4/mondogecko/offspring_merch_22.jpg

i got that shirt......it kinda sucks. I got it at the warped tour.

Steve-O
05-19-2007, 08:29 AM
Look at Hot topic or on E-bay, My ex-girlfriend picked my up one for christmas at Hot topic and you can find almost everything on E-bay.

Biggest offspring fan
05-19-2007, 02:49 PM
If you bought it at Hot Topic, I hate you infinitely more than I hate the shirt.

Fuck off. You can't hate Hot Topic. Hot Topic is one of the few good existing punk shops today. And if you are punk you should support them. But it kind of sux that Hot Topic only are located in the US.

BustedKnuckles
05-19-2007, 03:38 PM
Fuck off. You can't hate Hot Topic. Hot Topic is one of the few good existing punk shops today. And if you are punk you should support them. But it kind of sux that Hot Topic only are located in the US.

Oh this should be wonderful...I'm guessing the dish about to be served is going to be deeeeeeeelicious.

Revolver-2005?
05-19-2007, 03:59 PM

This is one of the best posts I've ever seen.

Venom Symbiote
05-19-2007, 04:57 PM
Hot Topic is one of the few good existing punk shops today. And if you are punk you should support them.

I...I'm speechless. I am without speech. The fact that you sound like you're being serious is...scaring the pee out of me. You big honkin' goober.

Little_Miss_1565
05-19-2007, 06:10 PM

Hot Topic is owned by the Gap. Fact. How's that for trupunx?

BustedKnuckles
05-19-2007, 06:28 PM
l0lz r34l1ty sucks...y0uz g0t 0wn3d!

ZagmenO
05-19-2007, 06:37 PM
I consider Hot Topic to me more "emo" than punk, really.

leo3375
05-19-2007, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I think eBay or craigslist will be your best bet.

And I remember a Dexter look-alike wearing that shirt at Warped in '05.

Dexter_Kyle
05-19-2007, 08:27 PM
It doesn't look like a nice shirt. Looks kinda gay on the guy who's wearing it in the picture.

RoxnRollBassist
05-19-2007, 09:08 PM
yeah, that wasnt one of my favorite shirts. About Hot topic, there quality lacks, and they overprice everything. I do buy stuff there, mainly cauz some of the stuff i cant find other places. Or i get gift cards, but I rather buy shirts and such from my local music store.

Blackball_
05-20-2007, 10:06 AM
Hot Topic is owned by the Gap. Fact. How's that for trupunx?actually that isn't true.

hot topic is still gay though.

Venom Symbiote
05-20-2007, 04:17 PM
Says the Scottish guy.

drex878
05-20-2007, 04:19 PM
i have that shirt. its the offsping shirt everyone has. i suggest u look at the online store they have much cooler ones:cool:

Blackball_
05-20-2007, 05:09 PM
Says the Scottish guy.stfu, convict.

Little_Miss_1565
05-20-2007, 07:45 PM
actually that isn't true.

hot topic is still gay though.

Care to back that up with anything? Otherwise, it just looks like yet another punkrox0r from overseas desperately clinging to the idea that this "totally punk rock" store isn't actually just a ploy from the trendoid overlords.

Llamas
05-20-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't think hot topic is owned by the gap... and I can't find anything that says it does. Can you find something that does? The Gap seems to be its own company, and Hot Topic is separate and owns that Torrid store. They also have different people in charge. I don't think they're joined.

However, Hot Topic is punk? They earn over 700,000,000 USD a year. And most of what they sell isn't punk stuff.

0r4ng3
05-20-2007, 07:57 PM
I think it's funny that some think that Hot Topic is a "punk" store. Even the name implies that it's mainstream. I mean, c'mon, "Hot Topic"? Some of you figured out that Atom is Mota backwards way back in 2004, yet this doesn't seem obvious?

btw I have that shirt. lulz.

Little_Miss_1565
05-20-2007, 08:07 PM
I'm super tired right now and I'm not searching right, but I remember when I was in high school, we did a mock stock market thing. One of my friends wanted to buy tons of stock in Hot Topic, and we did some research and found out that we couldn't buy Hot Topic, we would have to go to the parent company, Gap Inc. Sleepy.

Venom Symbiote
05-20-2007, 10:28 PM
btw I have that shirt. lulz.

Heh. Queer.

Blackball_
05-21-2007, 01:12 AM
Care to back that up with anything? Otherwise, it just looks like yet another punkrox0r from overseas desperately clinging to the idea that this "totally punk rock" store isn't actually just a ploy from the trendoid overlords.um care to look it up for yourself? theres not one shred of evidence to suggest that gap owns hot topic. hot topic is a publically traded company. gap may "own" it if it had bought all the shares. hot topic (and torrid) are on the nasdaq under hott, gap (and banana republic, old navy, etcetera) is on nyse under gps.

ive heard, numerous times, for around eight years, that it's owned by gap. sounds funny so the rumor has been regurgitated enough for people to accept it as "fact".

do i care about weather or not its "totally punk rock"? not really - everyone is trying to make money. no need to attempt to get into a slagging match when wrong.

Little_Miss_1565
05-21-2007, 02:23 AM
um care to look it up for yourself? theres not one shred of evidence to suggest that gap owns hot topic. hot topic is a publically traded company. gap may "own" it if it had bought all the shares. hot topic (and torrid) are on the nasdaq under hott, gap (and banana republic, old navy, etcetera) is on nyse under gps.

ive heard, numerous times, for around eight years, that it's owned by gap. sounds funny so the rumor has been regurgitated enough for people to accept it as "fact".

do i care about weather or not its "totally punk rock"? not really - everyone is trying to make money. no need to attempt to get into a slagging match when wrong.

Now why couldn't you have said that the first time instead of "you're wrong"? I'll slag every time if someone just says I'm wrong without anything behind it, don't take it personally.

I've had friends who have applied for jobs there in the late 90's and they said that one of the questions on the form you have to fill out is "have you ever been employed by any of the parent company's other stores, Gap Old Navy (etc.)?" I'm not finding anything online to back this up, so I suppose if my evidence is apocryphal you don't have to believe it.