PDA

View Full Version : Sugarcult

One to the right
05-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Any Sugarcult fans here, I got into them when their first major album hit in 2001, it was an awesome pop-punk album from start to finish. However the songs had an edge to them like Hate Every Beautiful Day and Pretty Girl(The Way), their second album wasn't as good in my opinion, but you could tell they were trying to evolve, and then with their album Lights Out that came out last year, I thought they finally got their stuff together. It was just a great alt rock album in my opinion.

Naz
05-24-2007, 04:31 PM
I love Sugarcult, plus theyre really nice guys too. Im in AZ and they played in a sports bar here last week, and i had a boring engagement party to go to, so i missed it!

nameless
05-25-2007, 06:25 PM
someone kept telling me how good they were and i eventually saw them supporting blink 182 in 2004. they seemed to perform better than blink, bouncing off the walls was really good!

FrancoDaHui
05-30-2007, 10:15 PM
bump

i just listened to lights out and it's awesome

explode and out of phase are excellent, anyone have heard the album???

One to the right
06-01-2007, 08:27 PM
My favorites off of lights out are out of phase, explode, riot and Los Angeles, I have more but forgot a lot of names. Their single Do It Alone is my least favorite track but its an awesome album.