PDA

View Full Version : NEW SONGS by The Shaw!

Thomas
05-25-2007, 05:35 PM
I know you guys weren't too fond of our old stuff, but we just got done with 4 tracks in a professional studio, so if you don't like it, it's not the recording's fault. Tell me what you think. If you don't dig our kind of music, at least tell me what you think of the drumming.

www.myspace.com/theshawband

ninthlayer
05-26-2007, 05:51 AM
Whenever I see this Shaw business from the front page I think "What the fuck is this selfesteem bullshit?".

Harnum
05-26-2007, 08:07 AM
It's ok. Not my type of music though. Drums are consistent.

Thomas
05-26-2007, 08:58 AM
Whenever I see this Shaw business from the front page I think "What the fuck is this selfesteem bullshit?".

Did I miss something?

Thomas
06-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Hey guys, we are currently like number one in the nation for votes in the Ernie Ball Battle of the Bands (or so I'm told) and I would like to retain that position. It would be greatly appreciated if you guys could vote for us. It only takes a minute and every vote helps. And feel free to listen to the songs, too. And if we win, we get to play a show in Chicago or somthing like that. All of our new stuff is on the Ernie Ball music player, not our myspace player, so check that out. Thanks.

http://www.battleofthebands.com/profile.php?path=theshaw

Vera
06-05-2007, 01:09 AM
Did I miss something?

Two bros, who were both users once (one who left the board and one who stayed - the less liked one left), had the last name of Shaw.

Thomas
06-05-2007, 10:27 AM
Ah, gotcha.

Llamas
06-05-2007, 03:15 PM
Just wanna say, their new recordings are way better than the old ones, and the songs have improved. I recommend checking them out.

Thomas
09-06-2007, 07:18 AM
Hey, we have two new songs recorded. I didn't want to release them just yet, but since our guitar player put them online, I might as well share them.

http://www.battleofthebands.com/theshaw

The two new songs are Untitled and Pop Punk is Dead.

If anything, listen to Untitiled, because so far everybody seems to like that one the best. My drumming is the best I've ever done in that one.

EDIT: Also, the effects in Untitled are not done by a studio, that was his guitar making those sounds.