PDA

View Full Version : Nigger

killboypwrheadjx
12-31-2004, 12:07 PM
i guarantee u every single person who opened this did it because they were shocked or some bullshit like that because i actually dared to say the n-word. this is something that really pisses me off. people say that words like this are only keeping racism around but i think the opposite. if we have a word that only a certain race can say, then its segregation and thats only making racism WORSE. i think we need to stop making it so people are afraid to say certain words because its "crossing a line" that has to do with either race, religion, or sexual orientation. this isnt helping us to actually progress towards the equality that we strive for.

Revolver-2005?
12-31-2004, 12:41 PM
well ur ight it did shock me lol....and yeah i dont think certain words should belong to a certain race, specially a word tht once meant idiot or moron, but nowadays...doesnt it seem as though whn white people say something racist...its a crime...but i was called a cracker in front of my teacher once...and the kid got away with it, if i called him a nigger or a hershey bar, id be in detention for weeks.

Marion
12-31-2004, 02:08 PM
That happens all the time. My son was called a white bastard by a black kid and he got away with it. If it had been the other way around my son would have been suspended without a second thought.
Another thing that is annoying though is you have to watch everything you say incase somebody takes it the wrong way. I had to work with a guy one night that was the most racist person I had ever met. He was saying everyone was this that and the next but you tried to ask him to stop you were a racist. Thankfuly he messed up the job on the second night and got fired. Being a bouncer at the time I was starting to worry about him getting me my head kicked in just because he was black and didn't like white people or sterotyped us all and accusing us of doing it to him.

samr
12-31-2004, 02:28 PM
I wasn't shocked when I saw nigger.

http://img111.exs.cx/img111/5153/rapforkidz.jpg

GreenTerror
12-31-2004, 02:51 PM
i guarantee u every single person who opened this did it because they were shocked or some bullshit like that because i actually dared to say the n-word. this is something that really pisses me off. people say that words like this are only keeping racism around but i think the opposite. if we have a word that only a certain race can say, then its segregation and thats only making racism WORSE. i think we need to stop making it so people are afraid to say certain words because its "crossing a line" that has to do with either race, religion, or sexual orientation. this isnt helping us to actually progress towards the equality that we strive for.
You're right, but still, there shoulden't even be a word used to discriminate a race. People need to stop judging others by the way they look, talk, or by the color of skin they have. It's just wrong.

Noodles is gay
12-31-2004, 06:48 PM
I wasn't particularly shocked i just thought it's probably some kid trying to get attention by using a 'bad' word or summat.

I agree with the other posters; black people seem to be able to get away with being racist to white people but it's often a different story on the other side of the coin.

This is, in itself, discrimination.

Random fact: the Latin word for black is niger, and to be black is nigro :D

Kitten
12-31-2004, 10:58 PM
Its not just that we can't say nigger to them, they can say it to each other?
Is it less offensive if they use it with other? Its a word, words can't really shock me, anything 'offensive' is just used to provoke an action, and therefore not worthy of being taken notice of.
But I agree that it shouldn't be used regardless, or if it is, it should be used by all.

Satanic_Surfer
01-01-2005, 01:09 AM
Segregation of races is perhaps an even worse crime than racism.
At least overhere in Sweden we've unfortunatelly got some racism around here, and the extreme racists claim not to be racists, but only that they are against the "antiwhite" racism.
That is such load of bull.
The black people are the ones who are oppressed by the system we live in, the fact that they often dont like that system, is certainly not "antiwhite" racism. It's only a natural reaction.
But blaming the ones who already are to blame, is always the easiest way out, therefor the black people, or should i say... the "non-white" people, always get the blame for shit.
I use the word "nigger" sometimes, yeah, but never in an offending way. I mean i say "white scum" or "bleech-faces" even, about the whites, just for the fun of it. But if am "anti-white" too? (Yes, im at least white.)

wheelchairman
01-01-2005, 03:10 AM
I wasn't shocked or offended in any way by you saying Nigger. In fact, reading your post only confirmed my convictions that you are an idiot.

Of course it's less offensive for black people to say nigger to each other, they can't exactly oppress and commit hate crimes against each other based on skin color. Use your fucking brain people.

And honestly, being called a white bastard is rather tame compared to our historical treatment of the blacks, and our continued treatment of them. When white cops stop beating black people for little reason, then we pretend that we are indignantly upset by this, otherwise quit pretending and get over it.

Marion
01-01-2005, 07:15 AM
Of course it's less offensive for black people to say nigger to each other, they can't exactly oppress and commit hate crimes against each other based on skin color. Use your fucking brain people.

And honestly, being called a white bastard is rather tame compared to our historical treatment of the blacks, and our continued treatment of them. When white cops stop beating black people for little reason, then we pretend that we are indignantly upset by this, otherwise quit pretending and get over it.

You would be surprised. I have a friend who was arrested and charged for racist behaviour against a black guy. It got thrown out of court as my friend was black too. In many countries the darker your skin the more you get away with. I treat everyone the same I don't give a dam about what colour you are or anything else about you. I see people as people and treat them all the same. I don't call people names due to their skin colour and do not expect to be treated any different or called names because of mine. You don't ask to be born a certain colour. At the end of the day we are all poeple and if we were to treat each other as such maybe racism could die out. But that goes for a lot of things as well. We just have to ecept that everyone is different.

wheelchairman
01-01-2005, 07:32 AM
Nice speech.

Leo_ARG
01-01-2005, 08:01 AM
I think you misundertood the guy.

South park is making fun of that kind of stupid bans.You shouldn't say nigger to no one, but banning word, the only think you get is that racist will use other words and other ways to talk shit of the blacks.

the_GoDdEsS
01-01-2005, 01:11 PM
Some words just carry a negative emotional colouring.

We don't really have black people here. It's just a real small minority. The major problem are gypsies though and there's even the positive discrimination phenomenon going on. For instance, they can eventually enter a university without having to do exams. That means the state did discriminate its own people in favour of a minority. And outside of our country they call us racist since gyppos apparently flee because of the bad treatment they get here. Know why they flee? To make Western money while receiving social support here. Well, hello?

Sorry, digression.

SicN Twisted
01-01-2005, 01:27 PM
I saw some black people in Brataslava handing out flyers for stripclubs.

the_GoDdEsS
01-01-2005, 01:31 PM
I saw some black people in Brataslava handing out flyers for stripclubs.

Hahaha. There are really only a few. And those who happen to go to uni here were converted into real alcos by our Slavic charm. People like them.

SicN Twisted
01-01-2005, 02:14 PM
Slavic charm? You sure it's not the really cheap beer?

MirandaV
01-01-2005, 02:15 PM
I don't know what made the word 'Nigger' sound racistic.
Like someone already noticed, it means 'Niger in Latin, and in Dutch it's 'Neger.

Those words are made off the english Nigger, and it doesnt mean anything bad in our country.

the_GoDdEsS
01-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Slavic charm? You sure it's not the really cheap beer?

Charm = the really cheap beer, cheep slivovica and the Get the Foreigner Drunk game. There's one guy from Africa who goes to the same pub we do and he can dance and jump around with a glass of beer on his head.

the original pyro
01-01-2005, 07:37 PM
actually, I use nigger on an almost daily basis, unless I'm in a group of mostly black people.

T-6005
01-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Connotations are as important as the word itself, and yes, I opened this thread because I was shocked.

Noodles
01-03-2005, 08:22 PM
I love hearing white people complain about how everyone is stepping all over their rights because they can't use a word that denotes huge amounts of racially-specific disrespect and hatred. Well here's something you may want to know -you CAN use that word. I'd suggest you do it. Just go and walk up to the biggest black dude in compton and call him a "nigger." Hopefully he doesn't resort to calling you a "white bastard." That might really hurt you after all the suffering white people have been through.

All the stories of liberal overreaction to people using that word are bullshit, and black people are still referred to as niggers all the time, it's just done more carefully. And if you wonder why so many blacks are racist, try driving through O.C. with black-face and an afro. You'll learn soon enough.

As for black people calling each other "Nigga," as in "what's up my niggas," if you don't see the difference in that then you are probably a white bastard moron.

meaning_of_life
01-03-2005, 08:44 PM
i thought people in the upper class areas such as O.C. would have far more tolerance for black people?

JohnnyNemesis
01-03-2005, 09:52 PM
What would make you think that, meaning_of_life? They would naturally have less tolerance because they're not around them often.

Where I'm from, there's almost nothing but black people, so I know and can relate to them...which is why I have enough sense to appreciate them, along with all races.

Noodles just summed up everything I wish I could say, but I usually have trouble expressing myself clearly. Huge thanks for that.

ATOM_01
01-04-2005, 04:19 AM
Nigger's a word, simple as that. I'm not racist in anyway, and I really think white people being afraid of stupid. Like you said, having a word that only blacks can say is racist in itself. And I wasn't offended or shocked at all by the title of this thread, I predicted it'd be something like this.

meaning_of_life
01-04-2005, 04:33 AM
true, i say it all the time, i never mean it offensively though. i dont have a problem with black people, although alot of aboriginees here in aus piss me off with all there whining and anger at everything.

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 06:23 AM
true, i say it all the time, i never mean it offensively though. i dont have a problem with black people, although alot of aboriginees here in aus piss me off with all there whining and anger at everything.
If anyone has a right to complain they do, Australia has been a cruel parent to them. What do you call it, the forgotten generation?

Although you believe money makes you a better person, so it's no surprise that you're an idiot.

Kitten
01-04-2005, 07:07 AM
If anyone has a right to complain they do, Australia has been a cruel parent to them. What do you call it, the forgotten generation?

Although you believe money makes you a better person, so it's no surprise that you're an idiot.

Ok, they were sorely abused in that whole situation, I certainly don't remember going out and taking their children from them. I am sorry for what happened to them, but I don't feel the need to apoligize for deeds that I had no hand in commiting.

meaning_of_life
01-04-2005, 07:32 AM
Ok, they were sorely abused in that whole situation, I certainly don't remember going out and taking their children from them. I am sorry for what happened to them, but I don't feel the need to apoligize for deeds that I had no hand in commiting.
exactly. "national sorry day" is the stupidist concept, forcing everyone to apologise for something that nobody alive was a part of, and happened generations ago. and wheelchairman, you talk an awful lot of bullshit, how can you comment on something that you have no idea about?? its "the stolen generation", if you cant even get that right, then your an idiot. i have no idea what your talking about "money makes me a better person." seriously mate, if you have no real view except for the one that you were tought about vaguely at school, then dont comment.

RXP
01-04-2005, 07:39 AM
National sorry days are fucking gay.

meaning_of_life
01-04-2005, 07:42 AM
National sorry days are fucking gay.
exactly. if it was up to wheelchairman, wed probably have to apologise for stepping on ants.

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 07:43 AM
exactly. "national sorry day" is the stupidist concept, forcing everyone to apologise for something that nobody alive was a part of, and happened generations ago. and wheelchairman, you talk an awful lot of bullshit, how can you comment on something that you have no idea about?? its "the stolen generation", if you cant even get that right, then your an idiot. i have no idea what your talking about "money makes me a better person." seriously mate, if you have no real view except for the one that you were tought about vaguely at school, then dont comment.
Yes, I'm a real idiot who knows nothing. I'm sorry. Heaven forbid I not know the full English vocabulary of your country, what with having read about your history in the Danish language and all. I'm terribly sorry for being an idiot.

And if you think the Australian system is any less oppressive to Aborigines, well I suppose that's easy to say for a white middle class Australian to say isn't it?

Oh and here's where you assume that money makes people better:

I thought people in the upper class areas such as O.C. would have far more tolerance for black people?

RXP
01-04-2005, 07:44 AM
3 hail mary's everytime you do, son. Otherwise you'll go to hell.

meaning_of_life
01-04-2005, 07:53 AM
Yes, I'm a real idiot who knows nothing. I'm sorry. Heaven forbid I not know the full English vocabulary of your country, what with having read about your history in the Danish language and all. I'm terribly sorry for being an idiot.

And if you think the Australian system is any less oppressive to Aborigines, well I suppose that's easy to say for a white middle class Australian to say isn't it?

Oh and here's where you assume that money makes people better:
no, me saying that means nothing of the sort. i was simply suggesting that i thought the upper class such as the people in orange county would be more educated and aware of the opression of blacks in america, maybe im wrong, but it annoys me that you have to twist my words into something which i never actually said. and your response backed up my theory that you have no idea on the situation of aboriginality in australia. can you tell me what leads you to believe the australian government has opressed aboriginees?

samr
01-04-2005, 08:11 AM
That might really hurt you after all the suffering white people have been through.

You may not know this, but black people are not the only people who have been oppressed, and put in slavery. What about the Jews, or Polish people? Armenians?

I understand that it was only a while ago that african americans were being segregated, and it was on our own land, but come on....

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 08:35 AM
You may not know this, but black people are not the only people who have been oppressed, and put in slavery. What about the Jews, or Polish people? Armenians?

Why should there be any scars from hate crimes committed by a people who never made them? Jews and Poles are generally not oppressed in America, at least not more than anyone else.

samr
01-04-2005, 08:38 AM
But it nullifys when someone says "Hey, you white bastard, you cant disrespect me. My people have been oppressed by your people."

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 08:40 AM
But it nullifys when someone says "Hey, you white bastard, you cant disrespect me. My people have been oppressed by your people."
I don't see how?

greencows12
01-04-2005, 08:45 AM
But it nullifys when someone says "Hey, you white bastard, you cant disrespect me. My people have been oppressed by your people."just because someone looks white, doesn't mean they are white. Everone thinks i'm white, but i'm a canuck sand nigga!....who lives in the usa, people should stop judging poeple on how they look, whether it's skin or clothes.

samr
01-04-2005, 08:48 AM
If you were from Armenia or something, and were visiting America, and someone blamed "your people" thinking you were an American citizen, for the oppression of their people, what would you say?

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 08:54 AM
no, me saying that means nothing of the sort. i was simply suggesting that i thought the upper class such as the people in orange county would be more educated and aware of the opression of blacks in america, maybe im wrong, but it annoys me that you have to twist my words into something which i never actually said. and your response backed up my theory that you have no idea on the situation of aboriginality in australia. can you tell me what leads you to believe the australian government has opressed aboriginees?
Tell me, what is the percentage of Aborigines in the upper classes? and what is the percentage of aborigines in the lower class? you will find it is quite unequal. Unless you believe that one race is simply superior, that is a form of oppression. Don't give me this nonsense about me knowing nothing, you've gone from assumption to assumption.

Second, of course it means you thought money means better people. Why on Earth do you think rich people know a damn thing about the black situation in America? What kind of a stupid assumption is that?

greencows12
01-04-2005, 09:16 AM
If you were from Armenia or something, and were visiting America, and someone blamed "your people" thinking you were an American citizen, for the oppression of their people, what would you say?I'd say, "stop judging people on their skin tone" cause i'm anti- racist and anti- sexist, and I never judge people by how they look, other than thinking they look like horrible if they do.

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 09:26 AM
If you were from Armenia or something, and were visiting America, and someone blamed "your people" thinking you were an American citizen, for the oppression of their people, what would you say?
That still doesn't neutralize anything inside America, you would say that you weren't American. Americans don't really have that option.

RXP
01-04-2005, 09:35 AM
Second, of course it means you thought money means better people. Why on Earth do you think rich people know a damn thing about the black situation in America? What kind of a stupid assumption is that?

I think he assumed that rich people are well educated therefore know things.

That's what I thought. Not money = better people. Merely money = better edcuation which in turn usually leads to greater tolerance.

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 09:47 AM
That's really a myth though, the support-base of the Nazi party in Germany before the war, was the middle class.

RXP
01-04-2005, 10:03 AM
The support base for the Nazis hated the Weimar Rep/versailles etc.

The middles classes (mittelstand?) had the most to loose so they supported the Nazi's fo sure. But so did the workers and most other classes. They had support everywhere: youth, workers, women. And that's a whole different era.

Marion
01-04-2005, 10:14 AM
The middles classes (mittelstand?) had the most to loose so they supported the Nazi's fo sure. But so did the workers and most other classes. They had support everywhere: youth, workers, women. And that's a whole different era.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Why shhould we take the blame for things that we had no part in and happened before we were born? It was not our fault. As for the aboriginees what about the native americans? They still get treated worse and they were there first? I just accept people as they are regaurdless of skin or anything else.

wheelchairman
01-04-2005, 10:14 AM
While they of course had some supporters in the working class. The vast majority was the middle class. The working class was never fully behind it, and most of the working class support didn't come until after the illegalization of the Social Democratic and Communist parties.

SicN Twisted
01-04-2005, 12:42 PM
Authoritarian socialism, and it's numerous groups gradually gathered so much support that it was illegalized, which caused it to get more support among the working classes. Kind of ironic, especially since libertarian socialism was always able to function more freely because it was smaller and less widespread.

Skate Rat 19
01-06-2005, 06:29 PM
Who cares. if they wanna be assholes and insult me ill insult them.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

And yes i deal with this sorta thing every single day, live in albany, ny and hackett middle school is 81% Nigger(ha said it again), u can read my post on the 'tolerance in schools thread' and see what i mean.

bouncingcoles
01-06-2005, 07:19 PM

i totally agree. i have thought about this myself at times.

vintagepunkrock7
01-06-2005, 10:21 PM
my personal opinion is that i dont like the N-word because in my own experiences, the people who used the word used it in ignorance and that is one thing i can not take. i just wish people were more understanding and tolerant of others. One thing many dont understand is that the N-word wasnt originally meant to refer to a specific race like it does now a days. i was always told that it referred to an ignorant lazy person but if you look it up i believe it says the N-word refers to a lower class person. you can also find the modern-day definition next to it.

wheelchairman
01-07-2005, 06:02 AM
That's ignorance and a lie. Nigger is slang for negro, which in many latin-based languages means black.

intothevalleyofdeath
01-07-2005, 08:07 AM
and its a word us white people came up with...and now where not allowed to use it??? i dont get it

Leo_ARG
01-07-2005, 09:20 AM
It's ok to say that there are races, what's wrong is to say that some races are better,superior or more important than others.That would make you a nazi.

wheelchairman
01-07-2005, 09:28 AM
and its a word us white people came up with...and now where not allowed to use it??? i dont get it
Idiot. It's a word created by white people to subjugate and dehumanize black people. Of course we shouldn't get to use it. It's ridiculous that we want to.

plastic_letterz
01-09-2005, 09:38 AM

I saw a movie in my history class about the aborigines because it had to do with english imperialism. Anyway in the movie they took an aborigine child, her sister and cousin away from her mother and put them in some place where they would teach them to be "civilized humans", they end up running away and try to get back home by walking. I think it was based ona true story..i don't remember cause I saw it a year ago but it was a good movie.

wheelchairman
01-09-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh it's definitely a true story. In Australia, an entire generation of aborigine children were taken away from their parents to be brought up civilized. It's awful.

However don't go about thinking your much better, American treatment of Native Americans was far worse than Hitler ever did to the Jews.

RXP
01-09-2005, 11:14 AM
Far worse? HAHAHAHAHAHA man; equal not far worse.

I wouldn't call viviesection a good deal.

wheelchairman
01-09-2005, 12:13 PM
Hitler was only able to get the jews in a limited number of areas, many were able to get away. Native Americans basically had nowhere to go, especially after Manifest Destiny was declared. Jews are still functioning parts of even German society, Native Americans are basically a wreck. Not within the last decade or so have they been able to get even a tiny bit of organisation together and have resorted to building Casinos now.

RXP
01-09-2005, 12:23 PM
It still doesn't change the fact that what the Nazis done was awful. Those experiments and concentration camps. Indeed Indians died but they didnt (from what I know) suffer long painful deaths like the jews.

The argument that his ethnic cleansing was unsuccesful is gay.

wheelchairman
01-09-2005, 12:24 PM
I'm not saying what Hitler did was okay. No I despise his method, his party and people who support or even admire what he did.

However, he could only base his methods on what Americans had been doing a century before him.

RXP
01-09-2005, 12:38 PM
yeah and they're fuckers but what Hitler did was worse because they died slowly and painfully.

God forbid (omg I don't believe in god) if I were in that situation I'd rather be hunted down and killed then to suffer in a concentration camp where they might perform experiements on me or work me to death.

But hey tomato tomaato

wheelchairman
01-09-2005, 12:47 PM
You think Native Americans were killed quickly? In war-time it's necessary to torture prisoners to get information.

Native Americans were marched across the country (And you know America is bigger than England) to "reserves" where they were forced to live. Pillaging, rape, and genocide was the American dream at the time.

I think what Hitler did was awful and disgusting, but it's hard to compare with the elimination of an entire group of people.

ReaganRevolution
01-09-2005, 02:15 PM
You're just anti-American.

RXP
01-09-2005, 02:34 PM
omg no kidding lol

plastic_letterz
01-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh it's definitely a true story. In Australia, an entire generation of aborigine children were taken away from their parents to be brought up civilized. It's awful.

However don't go about thinking your much better, American treatment of Native Americans was far worse than Hitler ever did to the Jews.

The name of the movie was rabbit proof fence and it is awful what happened to them.

And about the comparision of hilter and native american treatment. I think they're kinda equal. Both resulted in the death of millions of people whether it was torture in a concentration camp or death cause by war and spead of disease. However it sucks how the natives were robbed of their land by treaties they couldn't really understand or misinterpreted and now some tribes have little reservations.

wheelchairman
01-09-2005, 03:25 PM
You're just anti-American.
haha of course someone with Reagan would call me that. I probably love my home more than you do though. Criticism is not being against something.

Edit: Just realized the irony of trying to convince p0pe not to be an anti-American in the Bush thread, while here I'm being accused of one. Retard, thanks for that reactionary labelling and straw man argument.

felix_leiter
01-12-2005, 12:20 PM
If a black person (who refers to other people as "nigger", and does not mind other black people refering to him so) has a problem with a white person calling them "nigger" in a friendly positive way, then they are a racist.

why?
The thing that qualifies the white person to be the cause of rage is the colour of his skin, i.e. he is being judged and defined by his skin colour.

wheelchairman
01-12-2005, 12:24 PM
If a black person (who refers to other people as "nigger", and does not mind other black people refering to him so) has a problem with a white person calling them "nigger" in a friendly positive way, then they are a racist.

why?
The thing that qualifies the white person to be the cause of rage is the colour of his skin, i.e. he is being judged and defined by his skin colour.
Think about this, cause you're an idiot, so I will draw you a clear picture.

I want you to think of the word nigger. It has existed for a very long time. Now I want you to think, were there any black slave owners who owned other black people? No, obviously not.

Over-fucking-react on your inability to use the word 'nigger' why don't you.

felix_leiter
01-12-2005, 12:31 PM
No, it just worries me slightly.
Where I live, I casually use the word nigger among my friends (be they black or whatever). This is because:
1. It is a part of our culture all my friends thru rap music and whatever
2. I'm not a racist

However, if I were to travel to say, Compton? And I naturally said it to a black guy who used the word among his black friends and he had a problem with me. If one of my black mates went out there there'd be no beef. Because I'm not black. So he's a racist

felix_leiter
01-12-2005, 12:42 PM
Wheelchairman, I didnt quite understand the middle paragraph of last post. Are you being sarcastic with your last sentence?

wheelchairman
01-12-2005, 12:44 PM
No, it just worries me slightly.
Where I live, I casually use the word nigger among my friends (be they black or whatever). This is because:
1. It is a part of our culture all my friends thru rap music and whatever
2. I'm not a racist

However, if I were to travel to say, Compton? And I naturally said it to a black guy who used the word among his black friends and he had a problem with me. If one of my black mates went out there there'd be no beef. Because I'm not black. So he's a racist
Yeah he must be a racist if he doesn't want white people calling him a nigger.

It's not worrying, it's not unusual, it's perfectly fucking ordinary. It's a derogatory term for black people *used* by white people since slavery, and now we still want to call black people niggers? I mean, what the fuck is wrong with us? Jesus what a stupid issue.

felix_leiter
01-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Yeah of course most people would like to see the eradication of the word. But that's not the way that language works. So long as the word's around it's going to continue mutating and growing new meanings. And so if black people can say nigger, why cant white people who are not racist do it too?

felix_leiter
01-12-2005, 12:59 PM
Wheelchairman, you've just exposed yourself as highly ignorant and silly person with your rubbish replies:
Who gives a fuck about the past? I've never been a slave master. So people of my race might have been-but so what? My only connection to them is my race so I'm being defined and treated differently because of my race. Racism!

TripSheBoy
01-12-2005, 01:16 PM
dont you dare use the word nigga sista. that is just plain wrong sista.

felix_leiter
01-12-2005, 03:16 PM
Common sense prevails you lose out on this one then, wheelchairman.

wheelchairman
01-13-2005, 12:58 AM
Gauleiter Felix, it is so obvious that I am wrong isn't it? I must be an ignorant buffoon, oh lordy you sure proved how much smarter you were than me.

However for as long the word 'nigger' is used by white people as an insult towards blacks, it will be a racist word. And that's how it is used. It is not an insult between blacks because blacks don't discriminate black people for being black. I would've thought this was common sense.

Now seriously, quit your demogoguery and complaining, you are not a victim of backwards racism. I could care less how much you, a middle or upper class white person is insecure enough that he needs to prove how ghetto he is by calling black people niggers as though he was one of them.

You're a ridiculous joke, you've never experienced the experiences they have, you never will. Your constant whining on how black people wouldn't appreciate you calling them nigger, shows how ridiculously stupid you are.

felix_leiter
01-13-2005, 08:05 AM
I suggest you go back over what I've said and actually look at the facts on the page.
You seem to think in terms of stereotypes and cliches. Stereotypical black and white people. I am NOT an upper-class white person chatting shit. I AM in the ghetto that you seem to believe all black people live in.
When I use the word, it is not in a racist way, however, because of the coulour of my skin, it might be ASSUMED that it is. Is that not racist???

I am not speaking for a large demographic, so don't talk as if I am. I am simply speaking from my perspective. People who think like you seem to are racists in the making. assumptions about me personally prove what a racist you are!

Marion
01-13-2005, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=wheelchairman]Gauleiter Felix, it is so obvious that I am wrong isn't it? I must be an ignorant buffoon, oh lordy you sure proved how much smarter you were than me.

However for as long the word 'nigger' is used by white people as an insult towards blacks, it will be a racist word. And that's how it is used. It is not an insult between blacks because blacks don't discriminate black people for being black. I would've thought this was common sense.
__________________________________________________ _______________

What is it with you wheelchairman? Black people do discrimate against other blacks!!!! White people disriminate against other whites and so on. You look down your nose and call people white upper class asses so you are discriminating! Some people just cant help themselves. Have you ever thought your better than someone else? Of course you have and that is discrimination. In fact all you do is post that you know everything and your always right!

wheelchairman
01-13-2005, 01:13 PM
I'm usually right, because people can't prove me wrong, it has nothing to do with arrogance. That's just a bonus.

Marion- Discrimination in the sense we are talking about it, is based on generalisations, for example whites generalising blacks, catholics generalising muslims, burger king generalising mcdonalds. We're not talking about elitism, which is something else other than discrimination.

felix_leiter, you're using a computer, and you're on it often enough to make me sure that you aren't from the ghetto, don't try passing these lies on me.

It makes no difference that you are not a racist, the majority of whites who use the term nigger are using it as a racist connotation, that is why it is so insulting to blacks. Get the fuck over it already. You think it's racism that you aren't allowed to call a black person a nigger? Such weird logic.

Moose
01-13-2005, 01:35 PM
if i think i am better than someone or that i am better at something than the other person, i dont see it as discrimination. discrimination is based on race, nationality, religion, sex, etc...it isnt based on whether you think you are better than someone. I suppose wheelchairman's distaste towards white upper class may be seen as discrimination, but as far as thinking you are simply better than someone i do not feel applies to the definition of discrimination, unless of course you feel you are better because of the reasons above and not just simply because you are better.

Marion
01-13-2005, 03:17 PM
Discriminations based on generalisations does discriminate within your own race for example you wouldn't give a job to an ex drug addict because you think your better than them as you have not done drugs. The best example is Muslims as they discriminate within each sect. Some people discriminate each other over education, money ect. Itís not right but it does happen and is still discrimination even when based on arrogance.

wheelchairman
01-14-2005, 01:37 AM
why don't any of you (except for Moose) understand that we are talking about the legal definition of discrimination? (as against, sex, religion, race or whatever)

Ordinary everyday discrimination isn't serious enough to cry over or even bitch about.

Marion
01-14-2005, 03:56 AM
why don't any of you (except for Moose) understand that we are talking about the legal definition of discrimination? (as against, sex, religion, race or whatever)

Ordinary everyday discrimination isn't serious enough to cry over or even bitch about.
muslims discrimination within each sect is about religion. Therefore is legaly discriminating. Any discrimination can be defined under law! You are not usualy right you are just arrogant. Get a life

wheelchairman
01-14-2005, 04:10 AM
muslims discrimination within each sect is about religion. Therefore is legaly discriminating. Any discrimination can be defined under law! You are not usualy right you are just arrogant. Get a life
I don't see the relevance. How many cases are there of Shi'ites not allowing Sunnies to shop in their stores in the US?

Marion
01-14-2005, 07:04 AM
I don't see the relevance. How many cases are there of Shi'ites not allowing Sunnies to shop in their stores in the US?
how the hell would I know I don't live in the US. Where I do live violence erupts daily.

wheelchairman
01-14-2005, 07:26 AM
how the hell would I know I don't live in the US. Where I do live violence erupts daily.
Yes, but this is a discussion about the word 'nigger.' I would imagine that's not so much of a problem in Scotland.

RXP
01-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Fuckin nigs are trying to make their own clan in Scotland.

Highlanders gotta take 'em out.

wtf?

Marion
01-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Fuckin nigs are trying to make their own clan in Scotland.

Highlanders gotta take 'em out.

wtf?
LOL!!! Your right there called clan MacNiger! I have them living in this street. As for wheelchairman you said I was wrong about discrimination I am only using muslims as an example. Here in Scotland the white man is the minority. There is more blacks here than whites. And before you say I am middle or upperclass I am part of the working class, I am discriminated constantly because of my skin colour. I cannot get a promotion above a black person and get paid less. Also a friend of mine who is black always calls me his nigger but I cannot say it back to him in public as someone hears me and starts shouting racist in my face. We have to keep that private.

wheelchairman
01-14-2005, 12:02 PM
I've been to Scotland you tard, I know full well that it's not a black majority. That has to be one of the stupidest lies anyone has ever tried to tell me.

RXP
01-14-2005, 12:20 PM
Why would you want to go to Scotland? It's a shit hole.

Marion
01-14-2005, 01:41 PM
I've been to Scotland you tard, I know full well that it's not a black majority. That has to be one of the stupidest lies anyone has ever tried to tell me.
You couldn't have opened your eyes then asshole! Just look around you in Glasgow. Take this private

ReaganRevolution
01-14-2005, 01:47 PM
It should be fairly obvious that "Marion" is a parody account.

felix_leiter
01-14-2005, 02:59 PM
In my opinion, Wheelchairman is a dunce.
He obviously can't read or make sense of words.
He also makes judgements about people and places he has no knowledge of.
I live in the ghetto and own a computer, fact.
He appears to have an empty skull.

I might try to make judgements about you in the same idiotic and inane way you do, but I'm not mentally disabled like you.

I'll spell this out in a way you can understand.

Black person who refers to other black people as nigger, and allows other black people to refer to him as nigger, but who does not like white people to do it as a term of endearment (like "man" or "bro"), is a racist.

Why? If the white person was black he wouldnt mind. He is altering his opinions of a person simply because the colour of their skin, making him a racist.

Marion
01-14-2005, 03:12 PM
In my opinion, Wheelchairman is a dunse.
He obviously can't read or make sense of words.
He also makes judgements about people and places he has no knowledge of.
I live in the ghetto and own a computer, fact.
He appears to have an empty skull.

I might try to make judgements about you in the same idiotic and inane way you do, but I'm not mentally disabled like you.

I'll spell this out in a way you can understand.

Black person who refers to other black people as nigger, and allows other black people to refer to him as nigger, but who does not like white people to do it as a term of endearment (like "man" or "bro"), is a racist.

Why? If the white person was black he wouldnt mind. He is altering his opinions of a person simply because the colour of their skin, making him a racist.
I agree with you he is a dunce. the way he jumps to conclusions about people really annoys me. Why can't people live in a ghetto and own a computer? In his oppinon it doesn't happen but if he used a brain then he would know the it didn't matter where you lived you can have a computer. What can be said but wheelchairman is an ass! A know all but knows nothing ass! The worst kind

wheelchairman
01-14-2005, 04:20 PM
Because I don't believe every single lies you make about yourselves, I must be a dunce.

Let's see, you claim to live in a ghetto. Ghettoes defined by a group of people living generally below the poverty line.
You are aware of the cost of computers and internet service today? Don't try and bullshit me, I know what it's like to be poor and we weren't even poor enough to live in the ghetto.

And trying to claim that Scotland is full of black people, more than white people, Jesus Christ you must think I was born yesterday if you want to say such stupid nonsense.

Felix_leiter, I will tell you one last time, for as long as white people are still using the word nigger as an insult, it will be seen to be an insult from a white person's mouth. It has to do with racism yes, but the racism of whites not blacks. You are a joke. Joy's statement works so well in this thread.

Now, you may continue telling each other how dumb I am.

Marion
01-15-2005, 04:27 AM
It looks to me like you are the one full of lies. You must be upper class if the price of computers and Internet services are so expensive only you and your rich imaginary friends will be able to afford them. Have you never head of government initiatives to get everyone access to the web? If you ever really do go to Scotland go to pollockshields, and play a game called spot the white man. After all it is difficult.

wheelchairman
01-15-2005, 04:34 AM
I grew up in America, I know exactly what kind of government initiatives are happening for the poor in the states.

I bought this computer with the inheritance from my Grandma.

Marion
01-16-2005, 04:52 AM
I grew up in America, I know exactly what kind of government initiatives are happening for the poor in the states.

I bought this computer with the inheritance from my Grandma.
Look at that your still an asshole.

wheelchairman
01-16-2005, 04:54 AM
Look at that your still an asshole.
Ad hominem, personal attack, an attempt to destroy my argument by destroying my character. It's a sign that you have nothing to back up your argument. Especially since you were retarded enough to think I'd believe a lie like "Sc0tland 1z 4 n1gg3r m4j0r1ty country lolzorz!)

Marion
01-16-2005, 05:01 AM
Ad hominem, personal attack, an attempt to destroy my argument by destroying my character. It's a sign that you have nothing to back up your argument. Especially since you were retarded enough to think I'd believe a lie like "Sc0tland 1z 4 n1gg3r m4j0r1ty country lolzorz!)

Shut up moron. You started to attack me. I asked you to take it private but you didn't. You not worth answering you complete moron!! Get a life from now on I am not even going to answer such a tosser! Take it private or shut up. As for proving my argument look at the start of this thread. You are just a silly little boy. Go get your diaper changed now like a good baby.

wheelchairman
01-16-2005, 05:35 AM
Yes, although I would say the difference is my arguments are reliant on facts and only supplemented by insults, your arguments are just insults without facts.

And there was no reason to take it private, all you did was threaten me. Did you notice that I posted your pm in it's entirety on the General Chat so that people could laugh at you? I did it a few days ago actually, so you'll have to go back a bit.

StayInTheHouseCarl
01-20-2005, 06:48 AM
i thought people in the upper class areas such as O.C. would have far more tolerance for black people?

OC is mostly very conservative though.
However in the most "upper class" areas of Orange County, you have mostly "white bastards".

felix_leiter
01-21-2005, 02:27 PM
Wheelchairman, I spose I'll have to put our disagreement to cultural differences, and that the meaning of what I am saying is somehow lost in translation. I can only speak from my perspective on things where I am, and I understand that thoughts and attitudes on race would be very different in America (where there is long history of racial segregation) and Denmark (I have no idea).

However, your dismissal of my honest opinions and situation reveals your true colours as an extremistpeople-controllerstereotypingbox-ticker and I feel that perhaps you should get your head out of books and into the real world and real people, and then maybe your racial and social prejudices would not be so great.

wheelchairman
01-21-2005, 02:47 PM
I've known far more real people than you ever will. That I can gaurantee you, I've lived far more than you.

And for your information, I did live for 14 years in the United States, so I am well aware of the racial situation there.

The fact that you couldn't back up your opinions and 'facts', with any real foundation, does not make me a controllwhateveryousaid, it makes you an incompetent debater.

felix_leiter
01-21-2005, 04:35 PM
Yes I know you lived in America, and that was part of my point. I've never been to America or Denmark, and the differences may effect how we think about this topic.

My argument is one based solely on logic, so I don't need to back it up with facts. Any debater knows that. As for the personal experience I spoke about, I don't really wanna divulge my life and situation on the internet really, and I also dont believe I should have to.

Yeah you probably have met more people and lived more than me. After all, I'm just a kid from the ghetto. :D

wheelchairman
01-21-2005, 04:44 PM
You aren't a poor boy from the ghetto, not if you don't live in American, that is unless you are South American or African or Asian, but I don't think you are.

felix_leiter
01-21-2005, 04:51 PM
Looks like Wheelchairman's desperately trying to fit me into a box...

wheelchairman
01-21-2005, 05:08 PM
You're the one who claimed to be from the ghetto.

Linda
01-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Shut up moron. You started to attack me. I asked you to take it private but you didn't. You not worth answering you complete moron!! Get a life from now on I am not even going to answer such a tosser! Take it private or shut up. As for proving my argument look at the start of this thread. You are just a silly little boy. Go get your diaper changed now like a good baby.

LMFAO What a moron! :rolleyes:

Linda
01-21-2005, 05:15 PM
Sorry, didn't mean to intrude.
Carry on! :D

felix_leiter
01-22-2005, 09:07 AM
Gimme your definition of a ghetto and I'll match it.

wheelchairman
01-22-2005, 09:11 AM
# A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.

Do you fit into this category?

This is from Dictionary.com

felix_leiter
01-22-2005, 09:20 AM
Yep where I live is the traditional centre of the afro-caribbean community in the whole country.

I dont really wanna give any more personal information out on the internet more than that.

Marion
01-22-2005, 12:40 PM
Yep where I live is the traditional centre of the afro-caribbean community in the whole country.

I dont really wanna give any more personal information out on the internet more than that.
I think your aurgument is very logical. But wheelchairman thinks he knows everything about everything. He should live in the real world it might teach him about life.

wheelchairman
01-22-2005, 01:16 PM
ah yes, reality and logic according to Marion, where Scotland is a nation of Black majority with white minority.

Felix, judging from your name you live in Germanic-country. I would doubt that you have the same social-inequality that one witnesses in the US. Perhaps if you lived in Ireland, but I'd doubt it.

felix_leiter
01-22-2005, 05:48 PM
It's an alias, blud.

Why Ireland?

Social inequality? Help me-please explain

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 03:33 AM
Ireland has the biggest divide between rich and poor in the EU, so it is the one that could compare possibly to the divide in America. Social inequality, is the difference of wealth and living conditions between a population's rich and poor.

felix_leiter
01-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Ok I see.

That doesnt matter it's still the ghetto according to the definition

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 11:05 AM
alright, but a ghetto in Europe is only a ghetto because the people are slightly poorer, there isn't truly the social conditions of a ghetto like the American ones that can spawn a new culture.

felix_leiter
01-23-2005, 11:10 AM
You'd be surprised...

Das Werewolf
01-23-2005, 02:55 PM
Fair enough, I'm new here, so please excuse me as no offence is intended...much!

I've just been reading this entire thread. Something to do with too much time and too much sugar. I have carefully considered each and every post on it's own merits, as befits such a touchy subject.

In the end I though I was left with a valid question, simply, Is Wheelchair Man the single greatest political figure ever to have drawn breath on our little blue-green gem of a planet?

Then the answer came to me.

NO! He is in fact a halfwit (I'm probably being too generous again) Through this entire thread he has contradicted himself almost on a post by post basis. Isn't it wonderful that a twat like him can tell others what is going on in their own countries! From now on in guys, if you want the low-down on your country ask our very own Demented Dane. After all, only a Dane knows whatís really going on in say, New Zealand. Read his posts for yourself, he clearly claims to have better knowledge of countries that it's citizens.

No wonder you spend so much time on the internet Wheelie, It's possibly the only medium outside of the toilet wall where a petty little jumped up wanna be communist know it all like you can actually look and sound like a big important man.

The truth is you haven't got a clue. The facts and figures you endlessly spout are wide open to manipulation by anyone, including yourself! My friend, going by the sheer volume of posts you have made on this site and in such a short space of time, I suggest you take the advice you've freely given out. Simply, "Get a life".

Please, please, please, please spare us these endless arrogant arsed posts from your equally arrogant self. Heck, you might even be a really decent guy if you'd only quit getting up so early in the morning and practising so hard to be a major asshole.

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 03:02 PM
If I am so wrong and contradictory, why hasn't a person been able to prove it?

I am arrogant, because I am right, you've failed to prove me wrong. Perhaps you missed the thread where I showed the links to the last Scottish Census on why Marion was wrong?

And I lead a very fulfilling life thank you very much for trying to dictate it.

And you do realize your entire post was a classic logical fallacy known as Ad-Hominem, trying to bring me into disrepute because you could not prove me wrong.

I may be arrogant, but I have every right to be, I worked hard to know what I know and you have yet to prove me wrong.

Das Werewolf
01-23-2005, 03:13 PM
If I am so wrong and contradictory, why hasn't a person been able to prove it?

I am arrogant, because I am right, you've failed to prove me wrong. Perhaps you missed the thread where I showed the links to the last Scottish Census on why Marion was wrong?

And I lead a very fulfilling life thank you very much for trying to dictate it.

And you do realize your entire post was a classic logical fallacy known as Ad-Hominem, trying to bring me into disrepute because you could not prove me wrong.

I may be arrogant, but I have every right to be, I worked hard to know what I know and you have yet to prove me wrong.

My dear friend, how pathetic to attempt to draw someone else into my comments.

Equally sad to resort to your trade mark "Prove me wrong" response. I and no one else have to prove you wrong, mainly because you do an outstanding job of it yourself.

The information links that you have provided are themselves flawed, that particular census you mentioned is now eight years out of date. Fact, if your information is faulty, then by default, so is your arguement. You should also be advised that the Scottish Census is infact a cross section and not a detailed account. You should have looked for the British Census, which is now also out of date.

You are not arrogant because you are right, you are arrogant because you believe yourself to be right, especially when you are quite clearly wrong.

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Ah so in the past 8 years, there has been such a large influx of Black People in to Scotland that white people are now a minority? Have you ever been to Scotland? They may be old, but populations do not change ethnic majorities so quickly. Besides, even the US census grows as old as 9 years before it grows out of date. I'm assuming out of date for you means every year.

Still yet to prove me wrong.

Das Werewolf
01-23-2005, 03:47 PM
My dear friend. If you go to your local shop and buy a packet of gum only to discover that it is nine years out of date you would accept that because you think it's still current? I hardly think so. Therefore, to expect anyone to have faith in figures almost a decade old is ludicrous!

As for your question, yes, I have indeed been to Scotland and have made many great friends there. The Scottish people are among the nicest in the world. For the last five years I have spent my summers in Scotland and have enjoyed every moment of it. Unlike you I do not claim to know the state of the country even though I have spent so much time there.

I have, however noticed for myself the dramatic increase of the ethnic groups. Most Noticeably in Glasgow where Polloksheilds and Pollokshaws, to name two large areas of the cityís Southside are approximately 95% populated by ethnics. A picture I have seen repeated in Edinburgh and Stirling. The highlands area is still mainly white. This can not be said for the entire central belt and the lowlands of that country.

No very convenient 'internet facts' simply what I have seen with my own eyes. Despite your seemingly educated opinions you have chosen a country that you know next to nothing about.

As I have said, your information is wrong. You are wrong. You do not even have the luxury of being able to say you have seen it for yourself.

Please try to respond with something more mature than your normal playground kindergarten rant of "Prove me wrong". Stamping your wittle feet wont make you right either

Marion
01-23-2005, 04:10 PM
Wheelchairman keep me out of your fights with other people.

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 04:24 PM
He didn't mention you by name, but since he made references to arguments where I used faulty sources in this thread, it had to be you since you were the only person in this thread where I had the requirement to do so.

I too have been to Edinburgh, was there last St. Patrick's day. There are a lot of Paki's there, black people no. That does not make Scotland a white minority though.

And your analogy is rather pointless. We could say "would you buy milk that was 9 months old" and thus justify a Census every 8 months, even though it would be stupid.

Please try to respond with something more mature than your normal playground kindergarten rant of "Prove me wrong". Stamping your wittle feet wont make you right either
Ad-Hominem fallacy.

Das Werewolf
01-23-2005, 06:28 PM
I too have been to Edinburgh, was there last St. Patrick's day. There are a lot of Paki's there, black people no. That does not make Scotland a white minority though.

And your analogy is rather pointless. We could say "would you buy milk that was 9 months old" and thus justify a Census every 8 months, even though it would be stupid.

My dear friend,

You pick fault with an analogy? Not that it matters, for my analogy put the point across very well. As we both know! You should also watch the use of the word 'Paki'. I'm sure you are aware that people from Pakistan are called Pakistanis. The term 'Paki' tends to be treated by them generaly as racist.

Thank you for this evenings little debate. I look forward to debating with you again. Hopefully next time you will be in possesion of better information and will be more accepting of your defeat. I would have been better able to show you the respect your education deserves had you not resorted to a petty attempt at scoring points off an analogy long after you had lost your argument.

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 10:29 PM
What defeat? Have I been proven wrong?

You merely said you didn't except last census data, that's not my problem, they are generally accepted.

And you are right, I shouldn't have used the word paki.

And if your going to use an analogy as a basis for your argument, of course I'll pick it apart. Especially since you seem to think that a census is like a food.

Das Werewolf
01-24-2005, 12:26 AM
And if your going to use an analogy as a basis for your argument, of course I'll pick it apart. Especially since you seem to think that a census is like a food.

My dear friend,

Everyone who can read will see the analogy was not the basis of my argument. Well, every one but you it appears. Much the same as they will see your arguement was flawed to begin with.

Very bad form on your part to lack the grace to admit defeat. Worse again to be vain enough to ignore that defeat. The above quote shows very nicely that there are no depths that you will not sink to in order to validate yourself. Remarkable, trying a very poor trick like that.

I appear to have over estimated both your education and your character as a human being. A mistake I will not make again.

I think that we will not debate again my friend. You are far too lost in 'Wheelchairman World' where you are always right and the rest of us, as you have posted many times, are all stupid. Good luck dealing with reality when the world pops the little mental bubble you hide in.

You are now free to use another of your trade marks. I'm sure we all expect yet another post where you yammer and bleat on about still being right. As far as I'm concerned, this debate was over last night and by reading the posts, you lost. No matter how much you attempt to twist my words.

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 12:55 AM
Let's see, you say I have been defeated, while you refuse to argue, you say I am wrong and you are right, while offering little more than your own observations, you say I am arrogant, and yet, in your own words "you have overestimated my education and character as a human being."

I may be arrogant and vain to a fault, but the last thing I am is a snob when it comes to how I view other people. And while I am vain and arrogant to a fault, I have and do admit when I am wrong or when I am not equal in knowledge of a certain field in comparison with others.

You can claim victory all you want, you do little to back up your claims except an equal amount of arrogance, showboating and ad-hominems.

Das Werewolf
01-24-2005, 01:38 AM
ROFLMAO................Just as I said. Thank you for being so predictable!

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 02:08 AM
Well glad to see you fail yet again to add any meet to your claims. Please, go on discussing how predictable I am, if that's all you really have.

Das Werewolf
01-24-2005, 03:10 AM
Well glad to see you fail yet again to add any meet to your claims. Please, go on discussing how predictable I am, if that's all you really have.

My dear friend,

I have clearly shown you where you are wrong in my posts. Yet still you ignore it and continue to yammer and bleat while striving for the last word. Dry your eyes little girl and go try to bully someone else!

Oh, a quick note for your information. Both my Father and I found you attempting to brand me a 'snob' to be highly amusing. The reason being, up until his retirement six years ago my Father spent every working day repairing railway tracks. Just thought you'd appreciate another example of how wrong you are.

Marion
01-24-2005, 06:53 AM
The census that you both mentioned is out of date as there has been thousands of immigrants to britian in the last few years. Usualy trying to escape there own country coming to britian and being put in glasgow and surronding areas. Here the black population includes pakistani's. Therefore the amount of asians contribute to the fast rise of ethnic minority to majority. They might not be there yet but they are now nearly par with whites. As for "Negros" and I hate that word too, there are not as many. However, look at the sun paper online and look for racist murders and it was asians invovled and not as the victim. The problem must be getting out of hand as the tories have now issued a new policy to see that go to http://www.sky.com/skynews/home also the british national party will have a lot of details about what I have said.

Before wheelchairman accuses me of anything else I do not condone the BNP or anything they do. However before you call me a lier again can you please stop lying yourself, one minute you claim to be at uni then you claim to be at high schoool make up your mind. I really enjoy your posts and arguing with you can sometimes be a good laugh. It is when you start attacking my character for your aurgument you let yourself down.

Marion
01-24-2005, 06:59 AM
And another thing keep me out of your arguments

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 07:02 AM
My dear friend,

I have clearly shown you where you are wrong in my posts. Yet still you ignore it and continue to yammer and bleat while striving for the last word. Dry your eyes little girl and go try to bully someone else!

Oh, a quick note for your information. Both my Father and I found you attempting to brand me a 'snob' to be highly amusing. The reason being, up until his retirement six years ago my Father spent every working day repairing railway tracks. Just thought you'd appreciate another example of how wrong you are.
You can be working class and be a snob, being poor doesn't make you an angel. It can make you a sycophant. I'm glad you show these posts to your father though.

How did you prove me wrong? You said the census was too old, and then you based your opinions upon your own eye-witness accounts? If you have information you have not shared with me, I'd appreciate it if you would offer it.

But it's nice you could add another ad-hominem in there, detracting even more from the validity of your argument.

Marion, black, at least in the American use of the word, doesn't include people from the Pakistani/Indian area, you can see it was completely unrealistic for me to see that you were saying. And while there may have been thousands of immigrants to Scotland, I still find it hard to believe that Scotland as a nation has a white minority. I've only been to Edinburgh, which does have an immigrant community obviously, but there were plenty of Scots as well.

And I claim to be at uni/high school because there is no English equivalent to the education I am taking since it's above one and below the other and it's not under-grad either. Although I don't think I ever claimed to be at Uni, would you please show me where I said that?

Also, as far as the BNP goes, I don't believe you'd support them (despite the fact that you desire more open use of the word nigger I don't think it was ever for racist purposes and you mentioned you were a part of the Scottish Socialist party (I think?), and I've known a few from there who certainly weren't racist.) However, I wouldn't ever call the BNP a reliable source.

Marion
01-24-2005, 07:09 AM
You can be working class and be a snob, being poor doesn't make you an angel. It can make you a sycophant. I'm glad you show these posts to your father though.

How did you prove me wrong? You said the census was too old, and then you based your opinions upon your own eye-witness accounts? If you have information you have not shared with me, I'd appreciate it if you would offer it.

But it's nice you could add another ad-hominem in there, detracting even more from the validity of your argument.

Marion, black, at least in the American use of the word, doesn't include people from the Pakistani/Indian area, you can see it was completely unrealistic for me to see that you were saying. And while there may have been thousands of immigrants to Scotland, I still find it hard to believe that Scotland as a nation has a white minority. I've only been to Edinburgh, which does have an immigrant community obviously, but there were plenty of Scots as well.

And I claim to be at uni/high school because there is no English equivalent to the education I am taking since it's above one and below the other and it's not under-grad either. Although I don't think I ever claimed to be at Uni, would you please show me where I said that?

Also, as far as the BNP goes, I don't believe you'd support them (despite the fact that you desire more open use of the word nigger I don't think it was ever for racist purposes and you mentioned you were a part of the Scottish Socialist party (I think?), and I've known a few from there who certainly weren't racist.) However, I wouldn't ever call the BNP a reliable source.
College is above high school and below uni. You said you were studing your masters that is why I thought you meant uni. I thought I had told you I was including asins in the ethnic group or black group as they are non whites. You should see the sky news site though as they are some tory polices there. I am not actualy a member of any political party as i wouldn't give them the money. Glad we got this cleared up.

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 07:12 AM
Uh-oh, I'm fairly certain I never said I was studying for my masters, I'm nowhere near that level of education, I don't think I would make a mistake like that. If you could show me a link?

And I was going under the American terms, College is basically a poor man's University. (which is a good reason why I'm in Denmark, I'd never have been able to get a higher education in the states with the money my family had.)

Marion
01-24-2005, 07:19 AM
my mistake phd not masters. I'm thinking of doing my doctoriate so my head is in masters right now. Sorry

Das Werewolf
01-24-2005, 07:55 AM
My dear Wheelchairman,

Are you deliberately being dim? Once again. Read this very carefully, I will type it only once. THE BRITISH NATIONAL CENSUS! Got that? Good!

At least we agree on one thing. The BNP are indeed a very unreliable source and will remain that way until they can sort out their internal problems. To their credit. They are forcing National Socialism to evolve from gangs of skin headed thugs and violent attacks into a more politicaly driven group.

My dear Marion,

I had no intention of involving you in my little chats with Wheelchairman,but, if you back read the posts you will see it was him who actually brought you into this. I would like to apologise for us both.

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 08:52 AM
Das Werewolf, you already said that the British Census was out of date, you certainly didn't use it as a supporter for any of your arguments.

As far as the BNP goes, can't say I know enough about the British Nazis except that recently they bragged about infiltrating the SWP and learned nothing of any value.

Marion, I would find it odd if I used the words PHD either, I'm not at the equivalent of that level yet.

Marion
01-24-2005, 12:02 PM
"I plan on studying until I get a ph.d." you will get it in "Are you a Twixter?" thread. Like I said don't worry about it I have my head stuck on masters at the moment. I am just gonna sit back and enjoy your posts again. Now that we are not fighting. It is kinda silly fighting with a keyboard anyway!! :D

Das Warewolf - just don't put me in the middle of fights my keyboard cant take much more of me hitting the keys like this they might break. toll nixt tome.

Das Werewolf
01-24-2005, 12:53 PM
Das Werewolf, you already said that the British Census was out of date, you certainly didn't use it as a supporter for any of your arguments

My dear Wheelchairman,

Do please wake up. I used it to prove that your arguement was wrong. It's all in the posts. Now please quit whining at me. Go pester someone else, honest, I wont think any less of you. Your just one of those kids who always has to win, even when they dont.

Das Werewolf
01-24-2005, 12:58 PM
toll nixt tome.

Marion. LMAO. I see you too are a fan of "Allo, allo". Isn't the hunt for the painting of 'The Fallen Maddona With the Big Boobies' one of the funniest things you have ever seen. Excellent tv show.

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 01:30 PM
Marion, alright es no problema.

Das_Werewolf, you merely said that it was out of date according to your own opinion of what out of date is (this can be discussed but let's not.) You reply to every single one of my posts, as I reply to yours, and you accuse me of having to win?

dexterisMYman
02-25-2005, 02:28 PM
hey i dont feel so upper class and i do have a lot of tolerance for black people and i live in orange county.

JoY
02-25-2005, 02:34 PM
I wasn't shocked or offended in any way by you saying Nigger. In fact, reading your post only confirmed my convictions that you are an idiot.

hah, I agree.
I'm amazed by the idiocy in this topic. goddam.

JoY
02-25-2005, 02:45 PM
& what? a National Sorry Day? is the world going infuckingsane?? that's like the crap they pulled with my grandfather;
"here man, a load of cash. sorry for ruining your entire life & carreer, taking every single right & posession away from you, hunting you down, putting you in two concentration-camps, torturing you, pulling your toe- & fingernails out, depriving you of any form of respect & turning you into a skinny naked man on the verge of death. yeah, sorry about that. our mistake."

JoY
02-25-2005, 03:01 PM

I understand that it was only a while ago that african americans were being segregated, and it was on our own land, but come on....
*slaps forehead*
do you think the guy has been living in a fucking underground goddam cave?

the topic basically was MADE about racism against negros. I mean, you click a topic titled "Niggers" & you expect a historical essay on racism against all possible races? like with every topic, about ten of you always manage to drift off topic, without still having the original topic in the back of your heads. short term memory really is a bitch, isn't it?

Edit: & I KNOW I'm way behind & still stuck on page fucking two, or something. that doesn't mean I don't have an opinion.

Skate Rat 19
02-25-2005, 04:20 PM
racism is a form of opinion so you should be allowed to have it. I do, against niggers, not black people, but mean 'gangsta' people. to me a black person is someone who actually makes something good of themselves and gets ahead in life and doesn't drag down society.
Black people good Niggers bad

JoY
02-25-2005, 05:26 PM
racism is a form of opinion so you should be allowed to have it. I do, against niggers, not black people, but mean 'gangsta' people. to me a black person is someone who actually makes something good of themselves and gets ahead in life and doesn't drag down society.
Black people good Niggers bad
funny. do you have such a ground rule for white people, too?

I mean, it'd be useful, when you devide your respect over people, because god forbid you'd just respect everyone. that's WAY too much respect to hand out.

Edit: forgot a question-mark & it bothered me.

KappaWing
02-25-2005, 08:22 PM
People can be classified in four different (highly generalized slots)

Niggers (homeboy-G! Sup, brudda?)
Wiggers (Same as the above, except they are white)
Normal black people (standard)
Normal white people (also standard)

The only group listed above I have a problem with are wiggers. niggers have the right to be niggerish because they are niggers and that's how they are born.

Wiggers, however, are weak minded and follow the examples of niggers around them. They have no right to act like a nigger because they have no connection to the nigger heritage (which spans thousands of years).

I fall into the fourth category, so understand that I am indiscriminatory (due to disposition at least) towards wiggers.

For additional wigger resources, visit www.wiggaz.com.
Your online source for wiggers, rappers, and white suburban thugs.

Later Homies.

wheelchairman
02-26-2005, 04:20 AM
That is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Here's how I divide people.
Normal people,
idiots.

Guess which category you go in.

KappaWing
02-26-2005, 07:19 AM
Is it possible that wheelchairs mind is a tad too simplistic to comprehend information? (even in the simplist form possible!) So he formulates a highly asinine reply to lower himself to the level of "idiot" that he above mentioned.

wheelchairman
02-26-2005, 08:33 AM
Is it possible that wheelchairs mind is a tad too simplistic to comprehend information? (even in the simplist form possible!) So he formulates a highly asinine reply to lower himself to the level of "idiot" that he above mentioned.
Wow nice vocabulary, you must have a very useful thesaurus. By the way, the correct formulation would be 'mentioned above' not 'above mentioned.'

KappaWing
02-26-2005, 08:44 AM
Above mentioned is short for "that (above) which he (mentioned) above". Both statments are correct, although this grammatical misunderstanding may occur between British English and American English.

It is quite sad when you have to result to dismanteling my posts apart by picking at grammatical errors (which turned out to be false).

In the future, I suggest decisivley crushing my point of view with a daunting argument rather than partaking in such other cowardly behaviors as "beating around the bush", which you seem to excel at.

wheelchairman
02-26-2005, 08:46 AM
Crushing your point of view, would suggest that it was worth crushing. It's simply the shallow analysis of things you don't understand.

KappaWing
02-26-2005, 08:50 AM
Saying that I have a shallow analysis implies that you have a deep analysis.

So explain... What exactly is this deep analysis, hmmm?

And why are you attacking me in the first place? Expression without opression is the cornerstone of democracy.

wheelchairman
02-26-2005, 09:02 AM
A democracy without criticism is no democracy at all. My 'analysis' would be fundamentally different than yours. And not really on topic. If you still wish, I will give my views on the Black man in American society. But obviously you aren't going to let this drop, *sigh* so I will have to respond to your post.

*a pox on your household*

People can be classified in four different (highly generalized slots)

Niggers (homeboy-G! Sup, brudda?)
Wiggers (Same as the above, except they are white)
Normal black people (standard)
Normal white people (also standard)
This is how you classify people? This could only work for people in parts of the United States. This completely ignores a person's social class and background, their position in society, and all other important things that makes a person.

Like the difference between 'niggers' and 'normal black people'. Is a normal black person (NBP for short) a middle-class African-American modelled after the idea of the perfect American family of the 1950's? It's too simple, and lacks historical context completely. Is a 'nigger' just the kind of stereo-typed image of a black person you get from TV, where they are all gang-bangers on pot with no other thoughts to them except 'bling' and 'bitches'?

The only group listed above I have a problem with are wiggers. niggers have the right to be niggerish because they are niggers and that's how they are born.
How is a person born a 'nigger' and not born a 'wigger'? What is your definition of 'nigger' then? Is a person born with a 'wazzup homie' attitude? That's just ignorance. A 'nigger' is generally from the 'ghetto'. A collection of the poorest of society shoved out of the sight of the 'normal white and black people' (read: middle and upper classes). Rampant unemployment and seclusion from society leads to higher crime, lower educational standards (school funds generally get cut if the schools don't perform well, not to mention funding generally comes from the surrounding area, and funding from a ghetto area has gotta suck, no?) and all that jazz. Now what about a wigger? Personally I think this is a ridiculous statement by itself. They only make up like 3 or for 4 people in a grade anyways.

There is nothing written about the importance of the black liberation movements in your 'analysis.' There is no thoughts behind where the 'niggers' and 'wiggers' come from. (strong cultures always attract supporters, such is the nature of things.) It's ridiculous to divide people into 4 groups on no basis except the way they look.

Now quit bothering me.

KappaWing
02-26-2005, 09:15 AM
Notice I mentioned "highly generalized" in my categorization. Meaning that these categories pertained only to my point. Obviously, people all have their individual category, as they are all different.

Pertaining to wiggers, there are about 30 of them in my grade alone. And I know plenty of "lower class" people that can speak in an understandable dialect. And wiggers, (in general) act like assholes. I have nothing against niggers, the (whazzup homie) black people. In fact, I am friends with many of them.

Now, as you requested, I shall cease pestering you.

JoY
02-26-2005, 11:15 AM
Notice I mentioned "highly generalized" in my categorization.
there. you just said it yourself. highly generalised. by highly generalising, no one has ever came to a good, fitting conclusion.

& your post started off slightly, a tiny tiny bit alright. (because I guess you -could- categorise people, if you highly generalise) but your explanation of the definitions of four genres of people was totally off (because while highly generalising, you used your own standards of what is normal), as was everything you said after that.

like Per said (that's wheelchairman to you) social classes & social environment influence the way people grow up & behave. this means, that wiggers have as much of an excuse to behave the way they do, as niggers.

you may pester me with a reply. it better be good.

KappaWing
02-26-2005, 01:13 PM
Prepare to be pestified, then.

The point I'm trying to make was that wiggers have every right to act Wiggerish, but I find many of them to engage in behaviors that are just downright offensive and retarded. I should have been more clear in my first post.

But this is just my sample of Wiggers. All I know is that 30 out of 30 of them are total jackasses, and I'm sure some wiggers out there are nice decent people, lower or upper class. But they are quite hard to find and none of them go to my school.

I'm just talking about wiggers that I come in contact with. The point I'm trying to make is that a kind wigger is a rare wigger.

That's why I make the generalization. I clearly stated that those categories were generalizations, meaning that the majority of Wiggers were imbeciles. And that, my friend, is true.

Edit- Thank you JoY. I let that one slip by.

JoY
02-26-2005, 01:33 PM
*imbeciles.

& I'm Dutch for crying out loud.

wheelchairman
02-26-2005, 03:22 PM
The fact that you care about wiggers so much is humorous in itself.

They are no different than the middle & upper middle class Punks of the previous generation. Yet we're worshipping a band of them.

Skate Rat 19
02-27-2005, 03:16 PM
Prepare to be pestified, then.

The point I'm trying to make was that wiggers have every right to act Wiggerish, but I find many of them to engage in behaviors that are just downright offensive and retarded. I should have been more clear in my first post.

But this is just my sample of Wiggers. All I know is that 30 out of 30 of them are total jackasses, and I'm sure some wiggers out there are nice decent people, lower or upper class. But they are quite hard to find and none of them go to my school.

I'm just talking about wiggers that I come in contact with. The point I'm trying to make is that a kind wigger is a rare wigger.

That's why I make the generalization. I clearly stated that those categories were generalizations, meaning that the majority of Wiggers were imbeciles. And that, my friend, is true.

Edit- Thank you JoY. I let that one slip by.

I fucking hate wiggers they dirtied my hood, filled my streets with voilence, and are plain gay.

HornyPope
02-27-2005, 06:18 PM
http://tinypic.com/1yqxap

sKratch
02-28-2005, 10:32 PM
That's unrealistic, the black guy should have gold teeth.

Trip Boy
02-28-2005, 11:43 PM
^ hahahahahaha.