PDA

View Full Version : How is your life?

Dexter_Holland
10-24-2004, 07:28 AM
hey dudes, just wondering how is your life ? tell something about yourself here.

my life sucks. i live in the netherlands, still @ school:(. i was kicked of 1 school because they hated me and i hated them. from the highest education to average so this is my final year.

i love to play guitar :D and punk music (greenday, Offspring (my favo), sometimes blink 182)

Bad Omen
10-24-2004, 07:30 AM
My life sucks totally:

I'm just out of a wheelchair from Leg disfuntions. I've missed 2 1/2 years of school and I haven't got a fucking band anymore.

and the weather in scotland is never good :mad:

Dexter_Holland
10-24-2004, 07:31 AM
aah that sounds bad. what happned to you then?

Bad Omen
10-24-2004, 07:37 AM
Just a unknown Leg Disorder. I'm having to learn to walk again. Slowly but i suppose i'm getting there :rolleyes:

Dexter_Holland
10-24-2004, 07:42 AM
ill hope you learn to walk (again)... i could hardly walk for a week because i bailed a skate trick

Bad Omen
10-24-2004, 07:43 AM
ill hope you learn to walk (again)... i could hardly walk for a week because i bailed a skate trick

try it for 2 years :p

TheHulaChick
10-24-2004, 08:03 AM
^That's really sucks.

I've got a condition in my knees where a bit of the bone just breaks off, I've had surgery twice and at least 25 X-rays. The doctor said I should reconsider my circus career but I was like as if! Luckily I was never in a wheel chair but I had crutches for awhile and I was limping for weeks.

My life is half good half bad at the moment. Like, I'm employed as a circus trainer, but they don't give me many hours. I have a car, but it's dying. I exchanged phone numbers with some cool people awhile ago, but they haven't called me yet. I'm a contortionist but just as I learn some new stuff my back gets stress fractures (I'm not kind to my body).

Stuff like that.

the_GoDdEsS
10-24-2004, 08:28 AM
Depends. Ups and downs all the time. But I learnt to like it the way it is.

Kitten
10-24-2004, 08:31 AM
Pretty good at the moment, was stressing severly the other day, but everything has sorted itself out (thank all the gods).
My friends cat just had four adorable little kittens, so they are being curious and a little noisy at times.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 08:36 AM
I'm doing ok. Studying for my driver test.

Kitten
10-24-2004, 08:37 AM
I'm doing ok. Studying for my driver test.

Good luck on that.

Tijs
10-24-2004, 08:40 AM
Thank you. I had an 8hour (pretty much non-stop) lesson for that...

Kitten
10-24-2004, 08:43 AM
I went for my p plates 3 times. 3rd time lucky. 1st one didn't get for speeding, 2nd one I was just coming up to a school zone. It was 10 minutes before the zone became active, and he still failed me for it. If I couldn't get through half a km of road in 10 minutes, I didn't deserve my fucking licence.
3rd time he couldn't fault me, so yay, I started driving. However, never lose your licence once you get it. It sucks.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-24-2004, 08:53 AM
My life is pretty great. I love my school. I draw clothes all day long. And naked people. Schools fun. Next week we have to design underwear for some famous person. I picked the Pope. Gonna be fun.

When im with my mommy and daddy, things are shit though, but since i dont live at home anymore and only see them in the weekends, its great.

How interesting.

beautifulnightmare
10-24-2004, 09:30 AM
meh..ok except for the fact that i hate my mom cuz she annoys me.And hates anything i do and anything i listen too.

Nina
10-24-2004, 10:00 AM
my life is stressful. a lot of people would probably roll
their eyes if they heard about it, and about me calling
it stressful, but since its subjective, i can say it is
stressful AND ACTUALLY MEAN IT. gruff.
i hate a lot of things, but instead of complaing about
it all the time like i did in the past, i just try to keep
things for myself and work it out. i've become introverted
but i could not care less. people dont like me that way
but i'd rather not have them like me than not be
comfortable with myself.
i have goals. i'll eventually reach them. i hope i made
sense. not like anybody cares ;P

Sunny
10-24-2004, 10:58 AM
my life's alright and fun, but sometimes I feel like hiding in a corner and never coming out. it's stressful. too much pressure to be the best at what i do, too much pressure to be successful, blah. my life's really busy and hectic, and sometimes I find it difficult to balance my school work, my freelance work, my social life AND still have time to eat/sleep. i live far away from my family, and it sucks... but my friends & my boyfriend help me deal with it. i spend way too much money and then stress over it like a stupid moron.

in general, my life is pretty fucking good, i guess. but i'm a bipolar asshole and i rarely ever feel like it's good. if that makes sense.

Gordie
10-24-2004, 11:42 AM
my life is going quite well i must say

on friday we play a gig called rocktoberfest, its where all the local bands play, and we are in a sense "headlining" it, because we're last, and we get a 45 minute time slot whereas the other 4 bands only get a half hour :p haha so there! uhhh schools going pretty well.. i just got my new truck, and i got laid last night hehe not that anyone cares :eek: lol the only thing that could make this week better, would be if there was an offspring concert i could go to but alas, they didnt care to come to western canada on their tour :(

Izie
10-24-2004, 11:59 AM
My life is strange, in a way.
I've finally got what I wanted, for the most part, and yes, I'm really happy about it, and quite appreciative (if that's even a word) of the "finer things in life".
Yet, as it seems, I've probably managed to get myself into a fair amount of trouble (oh it's not real trouble, just the little things that make our life more difficult but that you get over at a point), by not really knowing Dutch well enough, and, well, living and studying in a place where Dutch is the official language... This then results with the deminished capability of communicating with people here, and with the HUGE increase in time needed to study (depending on the subject though). That's not THAT bad though, because then I have to actually pay attention to everything I'm reading and remember it better, and I remember things quite fast anyway, so I hope I'll live.
Stress management in my life exists in the forms of sex, watching movies and homeopathic medicines. Some of these help more than others. I'm generally easily stressed.
Oh, and I'm never good enough. No matter how great I may be (and objectively, without any fke modesty, I know I am), I will never live up tp my own standards. If someone explained why that was so and helped me overcome it, life would be much easier, and much more enjoyable.
Thank you for your time.

SuperKnux
10-24-2004, 12:09 PM
My life is okay, I suppose. I mean, it has it's ups and downs. But for the most part it is very mellow. Though, I'm annoyed at the fact that nobody wants to hire me. I fuckin' jobless, and.. application after application, it's looking like nobody wants to hire me in this shitty little, mexican-american town. *sigh*

Aside from that, I masturbate to hentai and naked goth/punk/emo chicks constantly, because I, and a sad little loner. To think, my friend once said they were going to make a movie about me in the future. Pfft. Some movie that's going to be.

Endymion
10-24-2004, 12:14 PM
life's great. i'm about a year or a year and half from graduating with a double major and a minor, i've already got stuff published, i'm fairly embeded in the political network over here (just this semester i've had three lunches with senators/congressmen). i've been collaborating with major players in my field of interest.

yeah, things are good.

[popple]
10-24-2004, 12:17 PM
I'm good............yeah

Eccentric Sara
10-24-2004, 02:15 PM
My life sucks totally:

I'm just out of a wheelchair from Leg disfuntions. I've missed 2 1/2 years of school and I haven't got a fucking band anymore.

and the weather in scotland is never good :mad:Jeez mate, u need a hug!:( *huuuuuuuuuuuuuggggg*I have had 2 back operations(I have a kink in my spine) and had to take 6 weeks off school and I thought that was bad!
My life is a bit shit at the moment.Can't be arsed to go into details right now.

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 02:21 PM
Stuff is bad but I am looking forward to Uni and a change of place etc next year.

I dislike my apperance and am fed up with my step dad being an asshole and insulting me in anyway possible 24/7 :mad:

Miss my ex bf!! :(

Love my friends and still going out to have a laugh/get tipsy as often as possible though! :p

Tired_Of_You
10-24-2004, 02:24 PM
My life is okay, have some ups and downs but it's normal. I feel way better than before. I play guitar a lot and this year is my last year in high school :) I'm still not sure in what I'll study for the CEGEP ( school between high school and university in Quebec). I think it's young at 16 to decide in what you'll study, anyway.. . I try to see the good sides of life. I have a lot of friends and things work well for me those days so it's cool.

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 02:27 PM
..Plus tired of you, you have a cool avatar :p <--really wish they had a friggin wink icon :mad:

Tired_Of_You
10-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Thanks,The Nightmare Before Christams rocks!

Stoffey
10-24-2004, 02:46 PM
I've only ever seen like 30 mins of it but loved it! I should probably rent it sometime actually!

Nina
10-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Oh, and I'm never good enough. No matter how great I may be (and objectively, without any fke modesty, I know I am), I will never live up tp my own standards. If someone explained why that was so and helped me overcome it, life would be much easier, and much more enjoyable.

oh my, you talk right out of my little heart.
i feel exactly the same. i am never good enough
and i dont know yet how to deal with my high
standards, either.
eh. wow.
do you also not set such high standards for
others? because this is exactly what i do and
which makes me feel really strange about things.
it's okay when OTHERS do mistakes, but when i
make them it's unforgivable to me.

Eccentric Sara
10-24-2004, 03:30 PM
Yeah,know how u feel!I can never do anything that is good enough for me to feel pleased with myself.So much so that I don't really try with anything anymore,as I know it won't be good enough for me,or anyone else.Been unemployed since January.Feel awful about my life as a whole.:(

Rag Doll
10-24-2004, 03:31 PM
Quite good. I have soph status already (even though i just started college). I've got a bunch of great classes lined up for the spring & summer. I have a pretty good job, though i complain about it a lot. I got a massive scholarship for next semester ((full tuition & then some)). My social life is actually pretty good, even though I can't see most people too often outside of school/work (not enough time).

I complain about it too much though. Bah.

punk_flamingo
10-24-2004, 04:52 PM
my life is weird at the minute....

...my best mate passed away due to reasons im not going into on a forum earlier this year, so ive been dealing with that. Another friend (who was actually my best mates fiancee) was killed in Iraq while he was on a peacekeeping mission. So yeah...im all pissed off and angry.

Playing bass and going to gigs helps though, it helps a fuckload....

Jake
10-24-2004, 07:45 PM
Life is like the 0ffspring:
FUCKING AWSOME TO THE MAX!!

i havent herd anyone say to the max in a while so i decided to bring it back!

Jebus
10-24-2004, 07:55 PM
you might as well try to bring the pharse "Thats the Bomb" back. You could try but it isn't gona happen.

My life is okay i guess. Nothing intresting happens to me. Nothing to talk about.

SicN Twisted
10-24-2004, 08:40 PM
My life is tedious. That's probably why I'm here posting on this board.

Subsidal
10-25-2004, 12:51 AM
My life's fucked up but not bad. At least I got the important things you really need to stay alive

RedSlayer
10-25-2004, 01:13 AM
Depends. Ups and downs all the time. But I learnt to like it the way it is.

i don't i fucking hate my life

good to see you again Goddess :cool:

Izie
10-25-2004, 07:30 AM
oh my, you talk right out of my little heart.
i feel exactly the same. i am never good enough
and i dont know yet how to deal with my high
standards, either.
eh. wow.
do you also not set such high standards for
others? because this is exactly what i do and
which makes me feel really strange about things.
it's okay when OTHERS do mistakes, but when i
make them it's unforgivable to me.

Daling with high standards... Doesn't go. I've been trying to at least figure out why I have them (maybe they're a psychological problem that can actualy be solved?), because I honestly don't know how to deal. I have no clue. Well, other than the fact that I work my ass off to be everything I want to be...
Now, do you, when you achieve something you've wanted really badly just sort of brush it off? Because I do. The best things I do, the most amazing things, no matter what, it's all just "Oh well, good job *pat on the back* now let's push a bit more". And I can never let go of failures of any form, no matter how small.
And yes, it's okay when others make mistakes, because, you're know, they're just human... And I'm this Godknowswhatkindofafreak...
And I always just keep wanting more...

Nina
10-25-2004, 07:42 AM
aaahh we are so alike Izie o.0
when i actually archieve something, i am still not happy
with it because i think i could do a lot more. no matter
how big of a thing it may be....grr. but i am confident
that it's something psychological...what else is left if not
that o.0 the way to deal with it would be to accept who
and especially HOW you are and try to see and understand
your limits. because, as soon as you know what you
can and cannot do, you will know if something you archieved
was good enough or not. makes sense? its just that this
happens to be the most difficult thing in the world to
me :/ how on earth can i ever accept myself? i have no
idea...

Izie
10-25-2004, 08:01 AM
aaahh we are so alike Izie o.0
when i actually archieve something, i am still not happy
with it because i think i could do a lot more. no matter
how big of a thing it may be....grr. but i am confident
that it's something psychological...what else is left if not
that o.0 the way to deal with it would be to accept who
and especially HOW you are and try to see and understand
your limits. because, as soon as you know what you
can and cannot do, you will know if something you archieved
was good enough or not. makes sense? its just that this
happens to be the most difficult thing in the world to
me :/ how on earth can i ever accept myself? i have no
idea...

Yeps, psychological, we agree there, BUT

I don't know my limits. I'd only know my limits if I tried to do something and failed exclusively due to my own lacks. So without ANY external influence. Never happened yet. Sometimes I believe my body reacts when I push my limits with forms of anxiety attacks or stress related diseases, but I still haven't learned why. I think it goes like this (complicated selfcentered part): I need to be the best a something, so I go for it. Then all through it I'm afraid I'm not good enough, which leads to stress and the mentioned panic attacks. In the end I am good enough, so I haven't reached my limit, and yet I've been stressed.

And yes you do make sense, but I'm just afraid I'll never be able to set boundaries.

And I think you do need to acept yourself, but also accept the idea that you can change (god I sound so american-self-help-psychology-book), but yeah, i generaly believe in it. I don't really know all the things that make me who I am, I'm still getting there ;)

Nina
10-25-2004, 09:24 AM
ooohh i still havent figured out how "accepting yourself"
and "being able to change yourself" work together.
if you EVER find out, please let me know. it has been
bothering me for years. thanks :P

Izie
10-25-2004, 09:42 AM
To a certain extent, they do.
You can accept some things and change others, that's what I do :)
Or try to do anyway...

Aussie_Chick
10-31-2004, 06:56 PM
heya all, ;)
My life has been good and bad latly, good until this morning, i got home to my house from staying ahalf a week at my mate shouse, and my fone battery ran out so i chnaged it, and then i got mi pin code wrong 3 times, so i called virgin mobile and then they gave mi my puk code and yes i got that wrong 3 times 2 n i fuked my whole sim card so now i have to buy a new one, and im pretty mad about that you know, i hoep evreybody has had a better day, plus im sick 2day 2, and i hoep evreything had a good halloween i sure did lol. :)
- Sarah :p

punk_flamingo
10-31-2004, 07:14 PM
I have decided it is my mission in life to bring back the phrases:

gnarly
tubular
cowabunga
rad
bodacious
most excellent
heinous
non heinous

STATTIIOONNNNN!

oh and I think it should be illegal for people not to own bill and ted on dvd....

Dexter_Holland
02-16-2005, 03:46 AM
i cant wait to get out of here. i want to move to california or australia and never see my parents again cuz i fucking hate them. i allmost finished school :D:D! then i have to do another school but it will be easy.

actually being smart is fucked up. i had to do this test to test you iq and mine was like above normal and it was very high and stuff(about 150 or something, maybe higher). so when i was 1 years old i went to a school you have to study 6 years and you go to univeristy. WHEN I WAS TEN FFS! so i didnt feel like studying and i went to my friends all the time and stuff. so i had to do the year over. i knew everything from the year before so i managed to go over without doing anything at all. but then i dropped to a lower school because of bad behaviour and the year after that i moved to a average school with dumb people. now i allmost finished that one and i go back to that higher school again and then i wanna move out or something.

Camilamazed
02-16-2005, 07:25 AM
My life utterly RULES..... I have ups and downs just like The _ Goddes but I can always laugh at downs...... Sometimes I'm fucked up but I'm happy hahahahahahahaha :D

JoY
02-16-2005, 07:36 AM
I have my ups & downs, but that has little to do with my life itself, because *that* is great. awesome studies, terrific boyfriend, lovely studenthouse, great sorority.... I really can't complain. I like my life. I've made it this way & it's good.

RXP
02-16-2005, 07:36 AM
Right now I like my life. I hate my work load but I like my life. But the work load is good cause it keeps you busy and driving to something.

He is mine..
02-16-2005, 07:42 AM
Life is OK for me right now. My bf was considering trading in that lethal as hell marlin rifle he has for an NI-P90.
Its not a bb gun as you will find on google or excite, it fires 9mm hollowpoints, which my kevlar will actually stop.
Unlike those BH/D-UT bullets he has now that go thru it like its not even there.

original_psycho
02-16-2005, 09:19 AM
My life sucks. The worst parents ever. The worst teachers ever. I hate fucking school. I sometimes hate my friends, but sometimes I don't. I'm too strange. Fuck! I hate, hate, hate! I hate my life! I hate my thoughts! I hate myself! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Sunny
02-16-2005, 09:24 AM
omg, who bumped this topic? Last time I replied to it was in October, and I just read it, and was like, oh jesus. Cause it's changed quite a bit since then. Including the boyfriend I spoke about in my last post.

in short, my life is better than it was then, i practically moved in with someone, and i guess you could say we're, er, uh, unnofficially engaged.

there, i said it!

Mr. Noodles
02-16-2005, 09:26 AM
My life utterly RULES..... I have ups and downs just like The _ Goddes but I can always laugh at downs...... Sometimes I'm fucked up but I'm happy hahahahahahahaha :D
Same for me.
I got passed the downs, like Moron (SkunkIt knows what I'm talking about).
I've been to a few concerts in my life.
Every single one rocking, especially the first concert I went to when I was eight, and saw the Phunk Junkeez (yes, that's how the name is spelled).
It rocked, 'cause my dad knew them in high school, and has their lead singer's phone number.
I even got their lead guitarist's guitar pic!
LIFE KICKS ASS.

JoY
02-16-2005, 09:39 AM
omg, who bumped this topic? Last time I replied to it was in October, and I just read it, and was like, oh jesus. Cause it's changed quite a bit since then. Including the boyfriend I spoke about in my last post.

in short, my life is better than it was then, i practically moved in with someone, and i guess you could say we're, er, uh, unnofficially engaged.

there, i said it!
*bounces*

ooh!!!

Sunny
02-16-2005, 09:54 AM
weeeeo weeeo *does more bouncing*

Anya82
02-16-2005, 10:27 AM
RIGHT NOW...

eveything is just great. I have everything i want.. I have a job i like, i've finnished my career, i have a family that loves me, have lots of friends, i have a cool social life, i live by myself, i have an excellent self-esteem, i have a pet, i live where i want to live, i'm learning kung fu (which is something very fun!!!), i have inner peace... the only thing i don't have, is a boyfriend... but that will come later. Oh! and I also think my life is turning a little bit monotonous...

The only thing wrong with me is that.. i always complicate my life. My best friend, Milton, says that i don't have big problems, and that's why i'm always trying to make my tiny problems seem even bigger and painful. And you know what? he's damn right!! hahaha! I always screw up my happiness cause I'm always looking for trouble and to complicate things.

BUT... I can say I'm excellent right now.. yeah!!!! :D :) :D :)

Did anyone actually read all these??

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2005, 10:42 AM
My life is crazy, but good. I've overcome depression and anxiety and am more confident than I've ever been in my life.

I'm a shoo-in to get into Vassar College, where I'm transferring to next fall.

I've been with my girlfriend for *counts on fingers* 7 months now, and she is an amazing lady who I am very happy to have met.

There's lots of bullshit and problems every now and then, but life is kinda fabulous now that I think of it.

Anya82
02-16-2005, 10:44 AM
oops! I forgot to mention another good thing in my life...

I've realized I'm finally the kind of chick I'm always looking up to!
which makes me feel soooo good!! yeah!!!!! :cool: :D

JoY
02-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Did anyone actually read all these??
yup, I did.

JohnnyNemesis
02-16-2005, 10:48 AM
I read your post, Anya, and it was great. I can tell you have great self-esteem, which is a really attractive quality!

Anya82
02-16-2005, 10:51 AM
Thanks to both! :)

And, Johnny, you're right...
My self-esteem is excellent now!! Just like you, I think I've never felt this great before!

Life is good........ :)

Dexter_Holland
02-17-2005, 01:57 AM
My life sucks. The worst parents ever. The worst teachers ever. I hate fucking school. I sometimes hate my friends, but sometimes I don't. I'm too strange. Fuck! I hate, hate, hate! I hate my life! I hate my thoughts! I hate myself! Fuck, fuck, fuck!

Its cool to hate WOOHOOOHOOO

ninth
02-17-2005, 02:13 AM
i cant wait to get out of here. i want to move to california or australia and never see my parents again cuz i fucking hate them.
I fucking love you, no one could have scripted that sentence any better than you seriously put it.

How is my life? I don't really have any complaints. I only have about four or five thousand dollars worth of debt and I plan on getting it paid off before I start at any real university (because I'm currently in attendance at community {see: faux} college) and things aren't going so bad in my life. I have two (actually three) roommates that are rather decent and a girlfriend that adores me. My job pays well for what I do (or don't do) and my parents actually respect me. I've eased into a somewhat financially stable situation and I couldn't be more relieved about that. I'm kinda unhappy that my tax returns wont be that good but it happens. I'm going to a GWAR concert in a week and that will be quite an experience. Right now I wish I had a radio though, it's almost dead silent where I'm working tonight and that's rather boring.

Dexter_Holland
02-17-2005, 02:15 AM
i love you too ;)

original_psycho
02-17-2005, 04:28 AM
Its cool to hate WOOHOOOHOOO
It is cool to hate indeed. I like my everyday anger. I hate it when I'm sad, but I love my hate feeling...

Izie
02-17-2005, 08:52 AM
My first post in this thread must have been made during a time of depression, geez.

Anyway: I rule, Ken rules, life rules.

My uni rules (except for some courses, but not that many, 1 for sure, and maybe another one, but I'll live), I passed all of my subjects in the first semester, with surprisingly good grades, according to my mentor, (I did better than most of the kids who were born and rased here and whose mothertongue is Dutch, now what does that tell you? Not much, since I want to be even better, but more about that next time or something, this is good enough for now).

I managed to make a few sort-of friends, (which will become real friends in a while I suppose... The whole problem there was that I wanted everything, and NOW), I know more people, I talk more Dutch (and BETTER Dutch), I'm getting to be my open-crazy-giggly self again.

I love Ken, I'm gonna marry him and have his babies.

The only thing I sort of need is a job, but that will be fixed in a short while (I hope, plus the "short" is a relative term), and I'm still broke, but I've got money waiting for me at home. Oh yeah, I'm going home in the end of March.

I really love my life right now. I'll prolly hate it when I start doing my KOM project, but that'll be allright. And I'll love my life after it too. So yes, I love it.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

JoY
02-17-2005, 09:17 AM
yay, good news!

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:19 AM
yay, good news!

Yay is!

And you're a nasty little girl, never on MSN, always on the BBS :p

Camilamazed
02-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeh Finally Someone who loves life as well as I do.......

Yaaaaaayyyyy For Izie :D

*wants to be invited for the wedding*

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeh Finally Someone who loves life as well as I do.......

Yaaaaaayyyyy For Izie :D

*wants to be invited for the wedding*

Thankies :)

And we'll have a BBS wedding, we're a "BBS couple" anyway, that'd be only right ;)

Anya82
02-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Can I go to the e-wedding too?????

how cute!! >.< <3

hmmm... so... you'll have e-babies?? :confused:

JoY
02-17-2005, 09:43 AM
Yay is!

And you're a nasty little girl, never on MSN, always on the BBS :p
hehe, I know. *hides*
but y'know, I've been very sickies lately. the last.. month. slowly getting better, but that's why I never go on MSN these days. it hurts my head & I can't concentrate on three conversations at the same time. plus, when I'm sick I tend to be not so very talkative.

BUT, I'll be online soon again.=)

intothevalleyofdeath
02-17-2005, 09:44 AM

how cute!! >.< <3

will there be e-beer???

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:46 AM
hehe, I know. *hides*
but y'know, I've been very sickies lately. the last.. month. slowly getting better, but that's why I never go on MSN these days. it hurts my head & I can't concentrate on three conversations at the same time. plus, when I'm sick I tend to be not so very talkative.

BUT, I'll be online soon again.=)

Get better soon! Very very soon!

The thing is, I always talk to you on the BBS, and it's always fun and cool and everything, and then we never get to talk on MSN... So gees, stop playing with me and come give me what I need already :p Females *sigh*

Kidding hehe, but I'm really looking forward to talking to you, some day ;)

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:48 AM

how cute!! >.< <3

We already have e-babies! Well, imaginary babies, same thing. And suuuure, you can come :) Would be fuuun!

And we'll have e-beer, as long as you people promise not to get TOO e-drunk, because, that just wouldn't be nice!

Anya82
02-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Ok.. i won't get e-drunk.
Just because you ask for it!

I mean, it's gonna be a very very special e-day for you!!

intothevalleyofdeath
02-17-2005, 09:51 AM
dont get too e-drunk, cause ull have to e-drive the e-car home

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:52 AM
Ok.. i won't get e-drunk.
Just because you ask for it!

I mean, it's gonna be a very very special e-day for you!!

Yah, it's another e-wedding for me. Fun!

You can get drunk, just not TOO drunk (no e-fainting or e-vomiting please!)

I'm too silly with all of this e-crap, seriously. *sigh*

JoY
02-17-2005, 09:52 AM
*sighs* the most beautiful e-day of Iz's life. *tear* my little girl is getting e-married.

& aren't I a tease? :p

JoY
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM
Yah, it's another e-wedding for me. Fun!

You can get drunk, just not TOO drunk (no e-fainting or e-vomiting please!)

I'm too silly with all of this e-crap, seriously. *sigh*
that really depends on what e-drinks there are. if there's e-Baileys, I don't know if I can control myself. nor if there's e-red wine, e-Martini Bianco, e-Goldstrike & e-Tia Maria.

..I'm sounding pretty e-hopeless...

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:54 AM
*sighs* the most beautiful e-day of Iz's life. *tear* my little girl is getting e-married.

& aren't I a tease? :p

Yes, yes you are. *cries in frustration* :p

And, umm, I just need to let the groom know about his e-wedding... He'll be fine with it though ;)

Anya82
02-17-2005, 09:56 AM
OMG! I must start an e-diet so I can get a gorgeouse e-dress for the e-wedding :) :p

intothevalleyofdeath
ill need an e-date

Izie
that really depends on what e-drinks there are. if there's e-Baileys, I don't know if I can control myself. nor if there's e-red wine, e-Martini Bianco, e-Goldstrike & e-Tia Maria.

..I'm sounding pretty e-hopeless...

e-hopeless still isn't that bad :p

Plus I suck with alcoholic drinks so much, I only know what Bailey's and wine are :p Any form of cocktail is completely unknown to me. *is a goody goody girl*

Except the one my aunt makes. Damn, that one is fine.

JoY
02-17-2005, 09:58 AM
OMG! I must start an e-diet so I can get a gorgeouse e-dress for the e-wedding :) :p
OH NO! *lays down her e-cookies*

*frowns like a little girl* drat.

Izie
02-17-2005, 09:58 AM

Pffff, no e-dieting! Everyone e-pigs out at my e-wedding! And you don't gain any e-weight at all! Ha! (my dreamworld)

And e-dates are not required! It'll all be an e-mass of people!

intothevalleyofdeath
02-17-2005, 09:59 AM
so i can be an e-pimp???

Izie
02-17-2005, 10:00 AM
so i can be an e-pimp???

Why not? You can be anything you like!

intothevalleyofdeath
02-17-2005, 10:00 AM
ill have a massice e-cock too...a foot and a half

RXP
02-17-2005, 10:01 AM
I wanna be the dick in an e-glory hole at the wedding, k?

JoY
02-17-2005, 10:01 AM
Pffff, no e-dieting! Everyone e-pigs out at my e-wedding! And you don't gain any e-weight at all! Ha! (my dreamworld)

And e-dates are not required! It'll all be an e-mass of people!
oooo, then I may find myself a good e-date at your e-wedding!
*excited*

that wouldn't be e-cheating on my non e-boyfriend, right?

Izie
02-17-2005, 10:02 AM
I wanna be the dick in an e-glory hole at the wedding, k?

When you explain what an e-glory hole is, maybe :p

Camilamazed
Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy an e-wedding......

My e-dress will be Red...... I believe Vicky's and Sarah's will be pink.

Ivod you'd be my e-dat so we'd go together to the e-wedding :D

intothevalleyofdeath
but im gonna be the e-pimp

Izie
02-17-2005, 10:03 AM
oooo, then I may find myself a good e-date at your e-wedding!
*excited*

that wouldn't be e-cheating on my non e-boyfriend, right?

Let me tell you dear, the e-relationship world is a messy thing. You'd better just get into e-polygamy like I did, and then there's no e-cheating at all! Works like a charm!

RXP
02-17-2005, 10:05 AM
When you explain what an e-glory hole is, maybe :p

http://www.webnetjrl.com/blacksonblondes/pic_template/samantha/09.jpg

THat's a glory hole.

See how considerate I am for decency? She shows nothing and you can't see what she's doing. I'm so caring for the kids.

JoY
02-17-2005, 10:07 AM
BUT you can see a woman sucking a black dick in the left corner above.
details hun, it's all about the details.

RXP
02-17-2005, 10:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

for serious I assumed that was a dildo. Cause it was so big. Hahahah black cocks are way funny.

Izie
02-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Well, if you find someone willing RXP, do what you want :p

As long as everyone e-amuses themselves is my e-policy...

JoY
02-17-2005, 10:16 AM
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

for serious I assumed that was a dildo. Cause it was so big. Hahahah black cocks are way funny.
it possibly is.

& now I wanted to post up a absolutely weird white cock from some guy, who keeps sending me these things, but I can't find a picture of it. *frown* oh well, I probably deleted the thing.

Dexter_Holland
03-03-2005, 02:12 AM
im doint better again, im going back to havo :D (school :p)

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 04:30 AM
im doint better again, im going back to havo :D (school :p)

havo sucks! i've been on it for already 7 years :rolleyes: i've also done 1 year of mbo but finally i'm going to finish havo this year :)

Anya82
03-03-2005, 08:24 AM
life is ok. I've had a lot of work lately, and you know what it means... money!!
A client of mine told a friend of hers about me, and now they want me to help them with their site. that's good.

Work at magazine: good
freelance: good.
Teaching: great.
Friends: well.. i haven't seen most of them cause we're all busy :(
Family: i miss them so fucking much!! i haven't seen them in a month! and i wanted to go visit them this weekend, but i can't, cause i have to work :(
Love: empty
E-life: not very well.. i can post sometimes. I haven't been able to talk to many of my e-buddies :( I still have no messenger. I still have my e-bf :p There's a friend of mine to whom i haven't spoken and i think he's mad at me or something.....
Myself: i feel great. My mood is great perhaps the "not so good" stuff happening.

Obie2trice
03-03-2005, 08:28 AM
havo sucks! i've been on it for already 7 years :rolleyes: i've also done 1 year of mbo but finally i'm going to finish havo this year :)

If I would have done 7 years for my havo that would suck yes

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 08:31 AM
i haven't been on the same school for 7 years now, cause i was kicked out of the first one after 5 years, the i went to mbo for 1 year, and now i'm already for 2 years on another havo :rolleyes:

Obie2trice
03-03-2005, 08:38 AM
damn, that`s too long.2 years wasted

JoY
03-03-2005, 08:40 AM
scarily lovely. I'm so high on happiness, I'm scared to death that if I fall, my landing won't be too soft.

the biggest plus of my entire life so far, really must be my darling boyfriend. he's amazing & I love him so much, that I can't even imagine my life without him. at least, not right now. & this doesn't seem to change quickly, or easily. scared to lose him - yes, definitely, but we're so enjoying our time together... that really.. being afraid of losing him can't spoil much of what we have now. he surrounds me with some kind of warmth I can't remember I've ever felt. it's a safe, fluffy, sunny, beautiful, deep, lovely warmth. I thought it wasn't for me & that love was a common illusion, that doesn't exist the way we always picture it. I thought loving each other was a way to settle with each other for wrong reasons & making more out of it, than it really is, to justify it towards yourself & the rest of the world.

second plus. sorority-group. we're going skiing tomorrow, which will be kick ass. right now there are two groups of people fighting over who gets to sleep in a room with me. :p aw, annoying, but lovely. we partied last night, which was a blast.

can't say much about university, as it isn't a real part of my life right now. all I can say, is that I was blessed to get into medicine & that my motivation is good & that it's a wondeful thing to study.

I feel good about myself. I've been feeling good about myself for over half a year, which is amazing & a first to me. I feel good about the choices & decisions I make these days, I feel good about the way I've developed myself with other people, I feel good about being able to trust people as much as I can now, I feel good about that I've became much more realistic & less naive, I feel -better- about the way I look (so much better) & I think I have my heart in the right place & can live by heart much more, than I could. I feel that everything I want is conceptually & intentionally GOOD, which is a great feeling.

Anya82
03-03-2005, 08:56 AM
wow, that's cool, JoY!

your relationship with your bf seems to be wonderful!! lovely.....

i didn't know you study medicine! :eek:
impressive. good luck! it's a hard career!

JoY
03-03-2005, 09:06 AM
thanks chicka!

aw, yeah. my boyfriend & I kick billions of butts.<33
I still tend to be sceptical about it, just because I'm a tad afraid to fully give in to the feeling & real scared for disappointment.

medicine is awesome! real hard & terribly boring at times, but it's what you can do with it, that is exactly what I want. I think the study is harder than the career. especially the discipline-part of it. I think there's no other study, that takes so much discipline, but I'm opinionated. once I've made it through ten years of studying my ass off, all seems a piece of cake to me compared to what I'm doing now. I want to believe that with my reasons to become a doctor, I can't really fail once I am one. it's good to be naive sometimes.=)

Titus
03-03-2005, 09:16 AM
For the first time is my whole life
Life is good

Anya82
03-03-2005, 09:17 AM
ok, two things:

I think the study is harder than the career. especially the discipline-part of it. I think there's no other study, that takes so much discipline
that what i was talking about when i said it's hard. :)

it's good to be naive sometimes.=)
hmmm... then... why don't you let yourself be naive when it comes to your relationship? if you think too much, you'll probably miss some good nice stuff. I think too much myself when i'm in a relationship. But then, i think i should stop wasting time thinking about when is it going to end and stuff. I think you should just.. enjoy your boyfriend and everything you have. If you're ever going to break up, get worried then, not before it happends!

Dexter_Holland
05-11-2005, 04:56 AM
my life is getting better :), i allmost finished this school and im accepted for the next one. i guess im gonna stop smoking weed all the time cuz i need my brains in the next year :-P

Yatesy
05-11-2005, 05:00 AM
My life is great! :)

grunge
05-11-2005, 05:09 AM
[COLOR=Black]My life is suck. I hate life's monotony. I get up and go to school after school I go for a walk and drink, smoke marijuana. After I go home and fall asleep. On the next day I do it again. I hate the people. Every man takes care just about himself. All people are ungry. They need only money. It's very sad. Our world is daying.

[SIZE=6]I hate myself and I want to die

grunge
05-11-2005, 05:26 AM
I think I'll never wake up. Why I was born ? Yes maybe someday I'll fall in love but It has bad side too Love isn't forever.
Maria, You said you like Dostoevsky well I like Raskolnikov
Fuck I think I'm dumb or maybe just happy

grunge
05-11-2005, 05:33 AM
Later I have to go now. I go to learn English :D

voodoomagik
05-11-2005, 05:50 AM
[COLOR=Black]My life is suck. I hate life's monotony. I get up and go to school after school I go for a walk and drink, smoke marijuana. After I go home and fall asleep. On the next day I do it again. I hate the people. Every man takes care just about himself. All people are ungry. They need only money. It's very sad. Our world is daying.

[SIZE=6]I hate myself and I want to die
Your funny! You really are! Hint:Being depressed is no longer cool!Same for smoking pot! You should try something else: like saying you enjoy killing small animals!

killer_queen
05-11-2005, 07:49 AM
i think my life is nice. i go to school but we have no lessons right now. i walk around with my friends all day. we go concerts every night. but it'll last just for a month. in june i'm gonna start studying for my exams and that will take my whole year.

Swill
05-11-2005, 07:54 AM
My life could be worse i suppose.pretty happy for now............just wanna finish my college exams next week and il be even happier!!!!!!!!!!!
________
Vaporizer (http://twitter.com/vaporizer)

killer_queen
05-11-2005, 10:14 AM
How can one be happy when sitting exams? I, for one, cannot.

Maria
having exams becomes a nice thing when you get really high marks. when i get a high mark you want more and more.

Punky Dudess
05-11-2005, 12:01 PM
i feel as happy as a hippie during the summer of love!!! :D

ASP
05-11-2005, 01:51 PM
Life sucks. I live in a violent southern american town. My school is infested with stoners. One of the vice-principals of my school looks like a child rapist, and I'm starting to be afraid.

Flexing Wings
05-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Life is such, and therefore i bend to suit it, or bend it to suit me... i personally believe in the power of positivity (and the partial illusion there of)... so as long as i can see what i want in life and grab it, it's all good...

Other than that, the complete retreat into a world of fantasy does the job.

irishpunkrockgirl
05-18-2005, 08:20 AM
my life kinda sucks at the moment. my friends are dickheads, ive got summer tests next week which i havent started studyin for and i feel sick.

JohnnyNemesis
05-18-2005, 08:21 AM
My life is awesome. This is probably one of the best times of my life, and I'm cherishing every bit. Transferring to an awesome school, my girlfriend is wonderful, gonna have an amazing job this summer, got good music, good friends, good family, great weather, everything!
A bit more money so I can buy some new CDs and DVDs and I'll really be set!

Dexter_Holland
02-11-2007, 06:03 AM
lucky bastards... i found a new problem in my life.
i want to get out of the netherlands..
and i also regret that i dumped my girlfriend a year ago because now i see that she's a fine girl
also i got busted by the cops, i drink more then i used to, i got kicked out of school again, i stopped working because the weather sucks
i dont know what the fuck i wanna do in my life... I lost all inspiration and shit i even stopped playin guitar :O i dont like anything at all anymore
Things arent that good at home neither...
I think i'm having a mid-life crisis on the age of 17

darea
02-11-2007, 06:08 AM
My life is awesome, great family, great friends, awesome boyfriend;) , my studies in Nottingham are going fine, (Im in my third year at uni) and I past my first semester... So all is good so far, nothing much to complain about except the aweful english weather!!!

Grabbal
02-11-2007, 06:14 AM
Too great to be true cause I just got to change school to where all of my friends go.. I also met a lot of old friends from previous schools..

Whiplash
02-11-2007, 07:40 AM
hey dudes, just wondering how is your life ? tell something about yourself here.

my life sucks. i live in the netherlands

:mad: DIE! :mad:

H1T_That
02-11-2007, 07:45 AM
lucky bastards... i found a new problem in my life.
i want to get out of the netherlands..
and i also regret that i dumped my girlfriend a year ago because now i see that she's a fine girl
also i got busted by the cops, i drink more then i used to, i got kicked out of school again, i stopped working because the weather sucks
i dont know what the fuck i wanna do in my life... I lost all inspiration and shit i even stopped playin guitar :O i dont like anything at all anymore
Things arent that good at home neither...
I think i'm having a mid-life crisis on the age of 17

Holy shit man, you stopped playing guitar. You must really be going through a tough time.

Jakebert
02-11-2007, 08:05 AM
Stop bumping your own threads. No one cares about you.

Dexter_Holland
02-11-2007, 09:24 AM
go fuck yourself

nieh
02-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Stop bumping your own threads. No one cares about you.

I generally agree. You have about 100 posts from 2 years ago and you seem to think we care about how your life has changed or what you look like. Also, there's a photo album thread already. Your picture thread didn't need to exist 2 years ago and it doesn't need to be bumped now.

Mota Boy
02-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Stop bumping your own threads. No one cares about you.Thirded.