PDA

View Full Version : Tiger army MUSIC FROM REGIONS BEYOND

bouncingcoles
06-09-2007, 03:08 PM
hey
has anyone heard tiger army's newest album? its pretty good even though i feel its more mellow then their old material. i prefer power of moonlight. im just curious to see if their are any tiger army fans here and what they think of the new album.

Tijs
06-09-2007, 03:26 PM
I've only heard 'Afterworld' and I like it a lot. That's also they only new song they played when I saw them in Amsterdam last a month ago or so.
I might buy the new album but I want to hear it first, since they tend to change the sound of their albums a lot.

jacknife737
06-09-2007, 05:38 PM
I picked it up today, and I love this album.

I think its a little better then Ghost Tigers Rise, although i'll have to give the album a few more listens before i can really start to compare it to the band's previous work. I still get a chill up my spine every time i hear "Tiger Army Never Die".

leo3375
06-10-2007, 07:46 PM
I have yet to hear anything from this album, mostly because I'm too damn broke to buy anything.

Tijs
07-30-2012, 05:33 PM
*bump*
What's going on with these guys, are they planning on releasing anything new at all? Or is Nick still busy doing his own things?

OC HAU
08-27-2012, 02:54 PM
Just listened to Afterworld, all I hear is Davey Havok. I guess it's some low level underground tru punx band, just like Bad Religion, but of course very different. I guess those bands are important for other bands who can take a bit of it into mainstream like AFI.