PDA

View Full Version : Please tell me that...

- -Lauren- -
06-10-2007, 01:02 AM
I am not the only one who is addicted to Good Charlotte's "The River."

In the past, I have not liked Good Charlotte at all. But then I heard The River and I was astonished. It features M. Shadows and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold, which according to Entertainment Weekly, "gives it some hard rock cred."

M. Shadows' vocals do nicely with the song, and the solo by Synyster Gates at the end is amazing.

If you haven't listened, check it out. I actually love it.

WebDudette
06-10-2007, 01:22 AM
Haha, I haven't heard the song, but Avenged Sevenfold members give them hard rock cred? Do Avenged Sevenfold member even have hard rock cred?

Just listened, the chorus is kind of catchy but aside from that I don't like it at all. I especially don't like M. Shadows' vocals they just don't go well with the song in my opinion. I also hate that there is a Jeffree Star cameo in the video.

mrconeman
06-10-2007, 10:07 AM
Haven't listened, and probably won't, but I'll see if I catch it on tv or something.
But saying Avenged Sevenfold have hard rock credit is fucking hilarious.

bouncingcoles
06-10-2007, 10:28 AM
i think the song is pretty good too. iim not a fan of good charlotte though otherwise. but the only thing i dont like about the song is that he is singing about being a believer in god which i think is cheesy.

Jakebert
06-10-2007, 11:45 AM
It features M. Shadows and Synyster Gates from Avenged Sevenfold, which according to Entertainment Weekly, "gives it some hard rock cred."

This may be the funniest thing I've read on the board in a long time. It's funny on so many levels.

Omni
06-10-2007, 11:48 AM
M. Shadows? Synyster Gates? These guys already sound like some lame high school act that I'd forget the instant they were done.

- -Lauren- -
06-10-2007, 02:23 PM
Hey, I didn't say it. I thought it was a little funny, but it was according to Entertainment Weekly.

I still find the song addicting, none the less.