PDA

View Full Version : evanescence-self esteem:D

summer_guy
06-15-2007, 08:39 AM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6232560325210513372&q=simp%2Ble+plan-+live&total=779&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=2

thats kinda freek :D

bd007h
06-15-2007, 08:41 AM
their version sucks ass, kinda like the rest of their music.

Iamstupid
06-15-2007, 09:31 AM
I cliked the link and found a Simple Plan video live, so I typed "evanescence self esteem" on youtube to see how would sound evanescence's version (uh...not to see how it would sound, but more to hear how it would sound of course).

Amy Lee totally sucks on this (and not only on this imho). Until her death she'll suck. She sucked, she sucks, she'll suck. Veni, Vidi, Vici. She totally, totally and again totally ruined the song.
Nonetheless, the black-wings in her back made me lol ! Omgz she's *°+~.A ReäL GoThIc.~+°* !!!

I think it's the only good thing that I can say about it, she made me laugh with her black-angel style.

RageAndLov
06-15-2007, 10:03 AM
when i clicked it, a ugly ugly song by a disgusting teen-punk band came up. therefore i searched after "evanescence self esteem" and came over the coversong. she sounds like she sings in a karaoke-bar - not good XD

KyleW
06-15-2007, 10:12 AM
evanescence.... what have we here, a legendary song that u have just destroyed... thanks amy lee

(btw i laughed when i found out her band got sacked the day before her wedding)

ZagmenO
06-15-2007, 08:08 PM
evanescence is by far one of the worst things to happen to music since Creed!!!

That band is not worthy of performing such an extraordinary song.

evanescence, your name does not deserve to be capitalized and you shall stick to your depressing, emo themed music.

That is all. ;);)

Thomas
06-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Don't be close-minded douche bags. Whether or not you like their style of music, she is an incredible singer. And this cover was excellent. I'm not even really a fan of them and I thought it was good.

Llamas
06-16-2007, 04:27 AM
There's a difference between Amy Lee and Evanescence. Amy Lee does in fact have an incredible voice. Evanescence sucks. I saw them live once... all their songs blended together and the band clearly can't play anything hard or interesting. Even while singing a song about Cartoon Network, Amy Lee proves she's got a killer voice. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgrDhXXoClg

On that note, I thought the cover of Self Esteem sucked. The band didn't do anything with the music, and Amy's voice just wasn't there. The quality was also just bad, so that also gives it some slack.

By the way, I detest Evanescence. I'm just objective.

MrJoe
06-16-2007, 05:43 AM
This cover is old as fuck.

clocks_R_slow
06-16-2007, 01:33 PM
And She Forgot The Fuckin Lyrixx

Steve-O
06-16-2007, 02:46 PM
This was done before.I have to admit she can sing but they didn't do a very good job on self-esteem, she's the only one in the band i can stand.

Mart2Play
06-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Yeah, it was a bad cover....but hey i`ve seen much worse. I agree Amy Lee does have a great voice...alas it takes more than that to give a good show.

KickedDown
06-23-2007, 10:19 PM
The music wasn't bad, but her vocals sucked.

I think the biggest problem is that it is a girl singing it (not to be sexist, but songs with an edge that are sung by guys seem to lose that edge when women sing them... but that's just my opinion.)

adombomb222
06-23-2007, 10:44 PM
^ Yea. Which is why I don't listen to girl punk-rock bands... it doesn't sound good. But Christina Aguilera is ok... just about the only girl band person I listen to.